Miami Heat Vs La Clippers - 10:30 pm ET

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #561
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
Props to the Clippers they stay beasting on teams...
 7 years ago '05        #562
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 jake_starrz said:
why this pedofile a.ss n*gga got a pic of a little lazy eyed dwade up?
Did not lol.
 7 years ago '05        #563
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what does any of that have to do with the fact that your squad was getting beat off the dribble in ALL QUARTERS..baron,bledsoe,and davis were all penetrating ALL NIGHT..which lead to easy baskets for the front court players,or finishes at the basket,or going to the line...gordon was 9-11 from the free throw line.....

but again...however you want to explain it to yourself....
Again, why is a New York Knicks fan discussing defense with me?

You obviously saw the game a lot differently than I did. I saw the Clippers making shots they usually do not make throughout this entire game. The defense was not on par.... it wasn't Miami Heat defense.... but it wasn't as atrocious as you make it out to be. They had ONE huge quarter offensively. ONE. Again, they dropped 24, 18, and 25 in the final three quarters. The difference in this game was CLEARLY that ONE quarter. How hard is that to see?
 7 years ago '05        #564
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

chill negro, i base it on nothing. I was just stating what I think will happen with the team
Sorry, I'm confused you with the hundreds of f**got a.ss haters on this website that have talked s**t in 10 game threads this year.... absent in 30.
 01-13-2011, 12:45 AM         #565
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Again, why is a New York Knicks fan discussing defense with me?

You obviously saw the game a lot differently than I did. I saw the Clippers making shots they usually do not make throughout this entire game. The defense was not on par.... it wasn't Miami Heat defense.... but it wasn't as atrocious as you make it out to be. They had ONE huge quarter offensively. ONE. Again, they dropped 24, 18, and 25 in the final three quarters. The difference in this game was CLEARLY that ONE quarter.

what shots were they making they don't typically make??...lay ups?...dunks???...they only shot 16 3's,and only made 6 of them...but made 42 FIELD GOALS..out of 84 attempted for 50 percent from the field.....your team had an off night defensively..played some what better in the 2nd half...but were still getting beat off the dribble all night...it happens....stop arguing the obvious...
 7 years ago '05        #566
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
This isn't going to get anywhere. Waste of time.

Onto tomorrow night. We're f**ked if LeBron is out with the way the bench has been playing, and Coach Spo's refusal to give Mike Miller a shot at some steady minutes. And his refusal to give Eddie House a shot when we all know he's capable of going on a run all on his own, especially with the bench right now is playing awful.
 7 years ago '05        #567
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
What's with all the arguments? Just one game y'all.. Bunch of emotional homer n*ggas in here.
 7 years ago '05        #568
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
We winning by 20+

we need to rest for denver

sorry Clips...we cant play around tonight

we got a back2back
Nice looking L there bro.

2 Pistolz said:
Can't overlook this one looking onto Denver tomorrow night. Clips are playing extremely well as of late, and they're way more talented than their record states. Look what they did to the SAS & OKC.... we've got to show up on both ends tonight from start to finish in order to win comfortably and get some rest before tomorrow.

Win, lose, blowout win, blowout loss - regardless of the matter, BLAKE GRIFFIN IS POSTERIZING SOMEONE! If it's LeBron there will be a 20+ page thread by the morning.

I don't care though. Just win baby.
Good call.
 7 years ago '04        #569
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Lakers vs Warriors thread: 94 replies & 575 views

Heat vs Clippers thread: 575 replies & 3,660 views
 01-13-2011, 06:03 AM         #570
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn the heat....fools made me lose the bet. I ain't betting on them for a couple more games.
 7 years ago '09        #571
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
 ozWinston said:
y'all n*ggas getting yammed on
so... what's up with that number one seed thread y'all was amped about? lost it after what, two days? only team in the league that was that amped for a seed when the season aint even halfway over
 7 years ago '04        #572
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Everytime the Heat lose, Ronnie makes about 1,000 dollars...
 01-13-2011, 10:33 AM         #573
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's gonna be really ironic when all the Laker faithful become Clipper fans when they become the team in LA

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #574
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 legendisdope said:
cant wait to see the heat fail in da playoffs.. lmfao dis gon b great
 7 years ago '07        #575
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 cheguevara said:
so we can expect the heat to begin to lose more often again...once most teams streak gets broken, they retreat alil and start to lose again...ex; boston, mavs,hornets, spurs,lakers
we lost 12 in a row, lost 1, then won 9 in a row u dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #576
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
This thread still going

The site might shut down if we lose tonight

Oh & wade droppin 50 tonight
 7 years ago '07        #577
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 joshdogg26 said:
every game's a trap game when u've been winning so much. i would say we're bound to have an off night, but we've already had several of them and still won. hopefully we get back to blowing teams the f**k out.
not really surprised.

we really haven't put together a good effort from start to finish since the lakers game, it was bound to catch up to us. key moments of the game were the entire first quarter (an abomination), the end of the third (the usual lebron + scrubs lineup did not produce and blew our momentum. thanks coach!), and lebron turning his ankle. i thought another comeback was brewing, and it was raw how he hit that three right after, but it wasn't in the cards and they didn't really deserve it. i want to see a determined effort for the full 48, not just the last 24 or the last 5.

to the clippers credited, they had a very good game plan and executed it well. ryan gomes broke it down:

We moved the ball well and we were cutting. We know they show on their pick-and-rolls hard and they rotate the bottom guy. So what we did was, when they rotated, we made sure we had the center or another guard go into the middle of the paint. That’s how we got them a little lost and create open looks for everyone. That was our scheme tonight.

What we did was push up on the screens. They like to run a lot of angle pick-and-rolls and side pick-and-rolls. So we pushed up with our big men and made them take wider angles. That forces them to take perimeter shots. We know they have Ilgauksas, who can pop, and Bosh who can pop and hit jump shots. But we have to clog the paint – especially on LeBron. We don’t want him to get down the middle of the lane because that’s where they get in, throw pitch-back passes, dunks. They also do a lot in transition, so we made sure we had guys back every time a shot went up.
if lebron's not 100%, i wouldn't have a problem with him sitting out or playing limited minutes and letting white mike get 25+ minutes. it's fly or die time. i've been keeping up with spo's comments and he's indicated he's ready to get him heavily in the mix soon and he's becoming frustrated. like lebron said, no need to be a hero in the regular season, if ur not healthy then rest cuz tonight is the halfway point, there's a lot more basketball to be played.
 7 years ago '05        #578
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
lebron might not play tonight per espn.. but no class tommorow morn im chilling this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy