Dualshock 4 back buttons reviews

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
79 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
12 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '05        #1
994 page views
9 comments

Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 9745 9 K  Slaps total: 433 433
Dualshock 4 back buttons reviews

Normally I wouldn't make a thread around an accessory but since this one has been making waves since the announcement I figured it was worth it. Im only really posting the conclusions of it. You should read at least some of the reviews if your interested in the links. Will post videos if I find then.

Should you buy it?
Yes, particularly if you are interested in action or competitive multiplayer games.
visit this link https://www.digitaltrends .. chment-review/

Conclusion
The DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment is an easy way to add more functionality to your PlayStation controller. The idea is to free up your other fingers by programming common actions to fingers that are normally doing nothing. This is useful for shooters where you may want to keep your thumbs on the analog sticks at all times. Now, you can jump or melee without having to move to the face buttons.

This add-on makes all of that possible, and it does so in a way that I find both comfortable and simple. And thatís huge. This isnít going to make your DualShock 4 feel anywhere near as good as an Xbox Elite Series 2, but it is going to give you similar capabilities.
visit this link https://venturebeat.com/2 .. e-and-capable/

If youíre a midlevel player, the accessory wonít make you an all-star. But you may see a modest yet noticeable improvement in your skills with this accessory attached. For me, the biggest benefit is one of increased comfort: My fingers and thumbs donít have to shift around as much to reach all the buttons I need on a minute-to-minute basis.

This attachment wonít sink all of the companies selling high-end pro controllers ó those products still offer way more flexibility and customization options than simply adding two rear paddles. But for folks looking to dive into the world of back-panel buttons without having to spend more than $100 on an entirely new controller, the DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment does its job admirably well, and at a fraction of the cost.
visit this link https://www.polygon.com/r .. ew-playstation

Still, for $30, Sonyís Back Button Attachment, which launches on January 23rd in North America, is a remarkably well-made accessory that should present a good enough alternative to many of the expensive, unreliable, and cumbersome third-party PS4 controller options on the market. If youíre just looking to see what all the fuss is about and whether youíll actually see yourself improving using something like this, itís a solid buy. Even for those that might be considering a Scuf controller or even something as pricey as the Astro C40 TR, I would certainly recommend you try this first.

At the very least, youíll discover if you do want something a little more premium. But you also may just find that the Back Button Attachment does everything you need it do for one-fifth the price.
visit this link https://www.theverge.com/ .. pro-controller

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-14-2020 at 03:37 PM..
+2   

best
worst
9 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
Coach Campo 
space
space
Props total: 130 130  Slaps total: 106 106
Couldn't be any worse than the regular DS4. I go through them every few months and it's not like I'm gaming 12 hours a day or slam them down. One of the biggest reasons why I'm leaning towards Xbox next gen.

2 weeks ago '06        #3
NorthNorthReppa 
space
space
Props total: 862 862  Slaps total: 126 126
Getting two of these specifically for Monster Hunter for my son and I. Scrolling items using the dpad is such a pain.
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13052 13 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
Just pre ordered 2 on Amazon

Last edited by precys; 01-15-2020 at 12:11 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
cnbftbgb 
space
space
Props total: 836 836  Slaps total: 9 9
 NorthNorthReppa said
Getting two of these specifically for Monster Hunter for my son and I. Scrolling items using the dpad is such a pain.
Do you use the radial menu at all? I try but forget all the time
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
NorthNorthReppa 
space
space
Props total: 862 862  Slaps total: 126 126
 cnbftbgb said
Do you use the radial menu at all? I try but forget all the time
Yeah we both do! But forget too. Sometimes weíre both fumbling one hand from the right joystick to the dpad to pop potions. I figure just mapping left and right on the back button will help out a ton.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Freddy Highmore 
space
space
Props total: 2109 2 K  Slaps total: 240 240
A little late in the game
+2   

6 days ago '05        #8
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
It's out. I guess cuz Walmart in some areas was breaking street date Sony was like fu*k it and make it official. Not all are releasing it right now. Walmart, Best buy and Target are the main ones so far that I see.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45136 45 K  Slaps total: 10972 10 K
 Coach Campo said
Couldn't be any worse than the regular DS4. I go through them every few months and it's not like I'm gaming 12 hours a day or slam them down. One of the biggest reasons why I'm leaning towards Xbox next gen.
How? I still have my launch DS4
+1   

2 days ago '05        #10
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
Been using this for a couple days now(ordered thru direct playstation). Def felt like I could break it installing it at first. Been on Battlefield of course every since, no more having to lift fingers for countermeasures anymore. Thought it could help me with Falke in SFV, that's a no go, went right back to the Hori f*ghting Commander Pro.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-18online now  56
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  45
Open Marriage fu-kery!
61 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  43
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
297 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+78online now  18
👀 Kawhi recently seen at strip club getting a leg massage
189 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy