Jan 13 - Christians freak out over photo of ‘devil horns’ solar eclipse in Middle East

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #51
shadow_boxer 
space
space
Props total: 1428 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 Micheal C. Will said
That's the problem with religion it's always coincidences or signs, but never any substantial evidence to back up these claims.

Why is that?

Can one of you christians please explain why everything has to be a sign and never just point blank

Edit -

Those slapping this post proved my point, no explanation but being emotional instead

not all Christians feel this way about every little sign. I'm a Christian and I don't consider that a sign. And there are many things that are point blank when you look at Science. Also everyone that says they are a Christian is not a Christian. some work for the other team. Its all a chess game brother and the board is more than 3 dimensional
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #52
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 44661 44 K  Slaps total: 6799 6 K
 Real said

Cause my answer didn't apply to this at all right

Well unless they have the evidence to back up these claims, what exact are we talking about here?

I'm a facts and evidence guy, I don't care about having a discussion about sh*t someone is pulling out of their a*s or their beliefs.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 01-14-2020 at 08:07 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #53
ChiHoodrichback 
space
space
Props total: 11473 11 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
 SimeonWisest said
Might be ....... The Conjunction of the Spheres

Only real n*ggas will know
Toss a coin to your witcher
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
Real 
space
space
Props total: 5871 5 K  Slaps total: 1181 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Well unless they have the evidence to back up these claims, what exact are we talking about here?

I'm a facts and evidence guy, I care don't about having a discussion about sh*t someone is pulling out of their a*s or their beliefs.

Ok

2 weeks ago '08        #55
Aragorn Black 
space
space
Props total: 220 220  Slaps total: 67 67
this clearly looks photoshopped, and i mean a bad photoshop

2 weeks ago '18        #56
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5462 5 K  Slaps total: 683 683
 He Hate Me said
Hail satan!

2 weeks ago '07        #57
iTzMe! 
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 18 18
 PackerTrelli3 said
Talking bout what the Bible says about it smh what else does the Bible say??

You can move mountains!! So why isn’t anyone taking that into account?? People always use the Bible in a way that helps them but not in a way that proves its fact.

So the Bible says when 2 or more are gathered, that he’s in the midst. Right? So why haven’t 2 or more gathered in his name to help out “impossible problems to fix”? Cancer, world hunger, healing an amputee, kids being r*ped, murder etc. he helping u find ur keys tho.... he helpin u not be late for work tho smh

These Christians smh anything to fix their own narrative. I still wanna see that mountain moved. No Christian has yet to move one. But they all seem to find that missing shoe or not burn that important chicken for dinner with the boss

Stupid. Just plain stupid
People come together on a daily basis to help out with those problems, issues
you sound Angry like something ain't going your way.

Some people take it literally some see it as speaking metaphorically.
I'm no expert.

2 or more happens daily. if it's not working for you. Then you may need to find the right partner.

My 2 cents. I'm not religious. But I believe there is value in the book.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
space
space
Props total: 6086 6 K  Slaps total: 2068 2 K
 yolaboy said
nah, they scared of death too

they fear god, so they can go to heaven, but they fear death which gets them into heaven, so they fear change and progresss, it's basically just a cult of fear
Yeah man. Theyre all confused and i couldnt wait to turn 18 so i could stop attending church.

2 weeks ago '16        #59
BlackJew 
space
space
Props total: 1783 1 K  Slaps total: 606 606
 zayan said
Horns on the devil came from the greek god pan which was first illustrated on the devil so that the new christians of rome would a*sociate the devil with pan, which was a pagan god, because the Roman government at the time wanted everyone to unite under one religion and did not want to risk any chance of people re-converting back to greek and roman paganism.

Horns = satan? bi*ch satan dont need no horns to show the world sh*t, satan is alive and well when banks corrupt everyday. fu*k outta here with this low level minded sh*t
We all know who the real satan is. They are the red people that walk amongst us everyday.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #60
Ricky Retardo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 27715 27 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
well technically they do happen for a reason. solar eclipses dont just pop up, we know when they will appear years in advance. the sun moon and earths orbits are like clockwork. the most amazing thing is that the moons orbit and spin are set perfectly so that we only ever see one side of the moon.
I'm try not insult you but you completely missed my point of RANDOM acts.

Those things you named are not random as you have explained.

To piggy back off your rebuttal's theory, a random act out of the solar system would be a meteor falling to earth and us as people take that random act and put a deeper meaning onto it when it's just a random particle of space travelling towards our atmosphere and descending upon our planet.

Period.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 5972 5 K  Slaps total: 882 882
RELIGION

2 weeks ago '12        #62
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1199 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
looked like bikini top to me

2 weeks ago '04        #63
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 31242 31 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
I trust the Christians.

Because it's more important to be afraid of naturally occurring and completely explainable phenomena in the sky than to be cautious of men who would conquer other people's land spread disease, and impose their religion on other people by force.

They got all the answers

The devil is an eclipse for sure

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  38
Been watching new, tributes, memorials of Kob all day, figured a bit out
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-32online now  24
Prophet of God predicts a sudden death of major b-ball player back in 2011
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  16
Article inside There’s some weird energy in Hollywood right now
171 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+83online now  8
Kobe and Wife Vanessa Had a Deal That They Would Never Fly on a Helicopter..
181 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy