Xbox Series X may support Steam and Epic Games Store, according to latest rumours

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
132 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #26
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4652 4 K  Slaps total: 2055 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Y’all bout to buy a watered down PC
yeah for sure... the latest sources coming up saying that it possibly could rival the gtx 1080/ti...

so i dont gotta fuss about socket am 4+, dont gotta worry if my ram is gddr5 or 6?
or if i have pcie4 or nvme...

sheeeitttt n*gga.... if you a true PC person, u dont buy your sh*t put together for u... you build it yourself....

but if they giving me 40k/60fps out the gate and possible up-rez to 8k...

thats a no brainer bro!

esapecially at 6-7 hunna thats a steal

when a gtx 1080 cost almost 1200$
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #27
cuzjuan 
space
space
 Zaosyn said
That would be dope but I wonder how it would handle Steam games that are PC only and has recommended hardware requirements that are above the Xbox Series X? Imagine buying a $500-700 console and a year later there's some Steam games you can't even buy cause it won't run on the damn thing.

To me the future of consoles is making them modular like a computer.. meaning you can upgrade it and switch out for bigger hard drives, memory and graphics. This will make the lifespan of those consoles longer and people will be spending more money to keep their console's hardware modern if they want to so they can continue to play the latest games.

What I'm recommending might not ever be possible or realistic though I don't know enough about PC hardware to really think deeper about it.
yeah the part about you not knowing enuff, means to need to sit down (not being rude) but the narrative you just stated in the type of thing narrow minded ppl spew out that dont know much...

you dont even have to think.... just be logical, stop and be human, a smart one.. and observant one..

people are playing the latest games that came out this year and last year on 5 year old mid teir PC's bro... get serious!!!

youve seen that consoles can scale their computing power based on the game... so why not just apply that to PC games.... you act like ppl cant play CONTROL if their PC's are not bought with this months latest tech... which is silly, they would make no money selling games if they tought like u... not nearly enough ppl endorse the latest tech...

u know who buys the most computers? companies... not regular ppl like u or me.. so knowing that, you think they gonna sell games no one can play because they dont have this months latest tech?
there will be no game that comes out in the life cycle of the next gen that xsx or PS5 wont be able to play...

you just have to think some times and before you talk, look around u and think about real ppl who live right now on earth as if the PC market aint just had a come back in the last 10 years or so... and their come back is soley due to the console market...

just be rational next time!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #28
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45120 45 K  Slaps total: 10965 10 K
 cuzjuan said
yeah for sure... the latest sources coming up saying that it possibly could rival the gtx 1080/ti...

so i dont gotta fuss about socket am 4+, dont gotta worry if my ram is gddr5 or 6?
or if i have pcie4 or nvme...

sheeeitttt n*gga.... if you a true PC person, u dont buy your sh*t put together for u... you build it yourself....

but if they giving me 40k/60fps out the gate and possible up-rez to 8k...

thats a no brainer bro!

esapecially at 6-7 hunna thats a steal

when a gtx 1080 cost almost 1200$
Bro you are getting totally jerked if you pay that for a 1080

2 weeks ago '04        #29
cuzjuan 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You not the one that could be making them type jokes dawg. Remember you said Xbox One had a better library than:

Dreamcast
PSP
PS Vita
Wii
Wii U

That was you my n*gga
n*gga what?

2 weeks ago '17        #30
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45120 45 K  Slaps total: 10965 10 K
 cuzjuan said
n*gga what?
Is there a point of you quoting this?

1 week ago '10        #31
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9818 9 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Yíall bout to buy a watered down PC
Oh water down PC with graphics card as powerful as a 2080 Nvidia graphics card in an eight or 16 thread CPU equivalent of a AMD 3700 X Iíll take that any day of the week
+2   

1 week ago '04        #32
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 4923 4 K  Slaps total: 573 573
this is NOT going to happen, PC is one thing, Microsoft is cool with you playing on Steam epic or in gamepass because they eating either way.

but on console 90 percent of their revenue is made off of the sale of 3rd party software (Multiplat games) they want you either to buy those games for your xbox (digital or physical) OR play them in Gamepass and on Xbox Live, they aren't gonna let a competing service like Steam on to their platform and take up that 33% commission they get off all of those games.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-15-2020 at 09:08 PM..

1 week ago '16        #33
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 36938 36 K  Slaps total: 7250 7 K
 Naga Sadow said
I bet you have Playstation brand knee pads.
At least they'd do the job they were advertised to do
+2   

1 week ago '17        #34
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78235 78 K  Slaps total: 4810 4 K
 acegutta22 said
Oh water down PC with graphics card as powerful as a 2080 Nvidia graphics card in an eight or 16 thread CPU equivalent of a AMD 3700 X Iíll take that any day of the week
That's what next gaming PC is gonna be. I'm waiting to see AMD drop the rumored 5950XT that's supposed to be a 2080ti k*ller. My next build is definitely gonna have a Ryzen 3950X or my hold out for 4th gen Ryzen. AMD is k*lling it lately.

2 days ago '15        #35
Brockaveli 
space
space
Props total: 438 438  Slaps total: 44 44
Mfs finna pull another Other OS PS3 episode

CFW here i come!

2 days ago '04        #36
VictoryThagr8 
space
space
space
Props total: 5329 5 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 TrillPeez said
At least they'd do the job they were advertised to do
Oh really because during the ps3 era that they eliminated backward compatibility, other os, while letting hackers steal people credit card account. That is what happened when Sony got a dominated lead. Then Sony got humbled real quick.

2 days ago '16        #37
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 36938 36 K  Slaps total: 7250 7 K
 VictoryThagr8 said
Oh really because during the ps3 era that they eliminated backward compatibility, other os, while letting hackers steal people credit card account. That is what happened when Sony got a dominated lead. Then Sony got humbled real quick.
The fu*k are you talking about? All their GAMING machines have been GAMING machines...

2 days ago '11        #38
tfc1193 
space
space
Props total: 4447 4 K  Slaps total: 699 699
 Naga Sadow said
Gears 4 and 5
Every Forza
Outer Worlds
Witcher 3
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the Blind Forest
Titan Fall 1 and 2
Halo Wars 2
Ashen
Brlow
Cuphead
Sate of Decay 2
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Halo MCC
Halo 5
All of the a*sassin Creeds minus that trash French on
RDR2
Fallout 4

Shall I continue?

But I'm waiting to hear what excuse you come up with to say the games don't count.

This man listed a bunch of 3rd party titles.

Gears and Forza are washed.

Sunset was a neat concept that turned out meh

Halo wars 2? Really??

I don't know anyone who has ever played state of decay for more than a week.

Killer instinct was handled horribly by Microsoft and thus caused it to fall off early in the console life.

The only good (and valid) ones on that list are Ori and Halo. You could possibly make an argument for quantum break but I would put it in the same category as sunset overdrive

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
137 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  47
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  46
Image(s) inside I double dare...
280 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  28
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy