I haven't played this much COD since BLOPS2

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #26
xratede 
space
space
Props total: 646 646  Slaps total: 57 57
Shipment gives me anxiety but I love it, even more so than when it was on the other game
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
xratede 
space
space
 MySternumHurts said
Legit.
Won a game of Domination 200 to 90, me and all my teammates had a KD below 1.0
And every player on the opposing team had a KD above 1.0

I still try to play objective but Iím sure this is a reason why most players donít anymore.
Yeah I play DOM a lot and if I see my team is not trying for the objective, I run around the edge of the map into their spawn and start raping them. I cap when I can/when itís safe.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 18467 18 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
Is this better than BF5?

I still ain't copped cuz BF5 is so dope

2 weeks ago '06        #29
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9552 9 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
 BasedGawd said
You just garbage, simple and plain.
you sound stupid but ok

2 weeks ago '19        #30
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2132 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 Sir Mike said
I used to be just like you guys back when but nowadays Im older and I have better sht to worry about then my KD ratio LMAO.

Who gives a fk what your kd is, is Activision paying you money for maintaining your KD ratio?? NO

Play the game and just have fun
I honestly care about about my win ratio, that how I know Iím a factor when I play
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
LikeLupinIII  OP
space
space
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 94 94
 016z said
I honestly care about about my win ratio, that how I know Iím a factor when I play
I care about both.. I usually have the highest k*lls and caps/defends when I play, or at the very least I'm topping one of them..
right not my k/d sitting at 1.58 and my win is at 1.3 i think.. my k/d started off rough, but had gone up .4 since November..
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #32
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2132 2 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 LikeLupinIII said
I care about both.. I usually have the highest k*lls and caps/defends when I play, or at the very least I'm topping one of them..
right not my k/d sitting at 1.58 and my win is at 1.3 i think.. my k/d started off rough, but had gone up .4 since November..
1 kd 1.4 win, and I usually lead k*lls and caps but die bc trying to get b
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 12174 12 K  Slaps total: 2605 2 K
Need to start a BX clan
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22510 22 K  Slaps total: 3969 3 K
 wildish said
cod & almost every other shooter/battle royale multiplayer game has now adopted sbmm skill based matchmaking & its not going anywhere any time soon.........so if you are a decent player u r going to get fooked with sbmm they will match u against pros every fooking time............the only way to combat this is to make a new smurf account every time
i was wondering why 8 out of 10 times i get placed on a team full of mutes and noobs and face a bunch of people in a party making all the callouts

sh*t lowkey annoying
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #35
xratede 
space
space
need to link up and run some domination with whoever is down. My PSN is grimreaper478, if ya add me put box in the message

1 week ago '07        #36
Jeet Kune Do 
space
space
Props total: 5947 5 K  Slaps total: 529 529
Shipment has turned into who can spawn trap the fastest lol
+2   

1 week ago '04        #37
goodi 
space
space
Props total: 2826 2 K  Slaps total: 755 755
this MW is a flop.

so many reason dont give a fu*k to list em.

1 week ago '15        #38
Good Guy Ry 
space
space
Props total: 37839 37 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
Yea MW had me hooked for about a solid week, got to rank 100 something on a one of those XP weeks. But after playing awhile it becomes boring. Everyone hides on maps not named Shipment and Vacant, you can't even enjoy a runngun style on anything about 6 man TDM.

1 week ago '13        #39
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32727 32 K  Slaps total: 6970 6 K
 Good Guy Ry said
Yea MW had me hooked for about a solid week, got to rank 100 something on a one of those XP weeks. But after playing awhile it becomes boring. Everyone hides on maps not named Shipment and Vacant, you can't even enjoy a runngun style on anything about 6 man TDM.
this right here - today i played three games with intense camping (hardpoint) and had to shut it off. (azhir, gun runner, and crash)

The sh*t was fu*king ridiculous and very unfun (but predictable). In gunrunner, dudes were always on a roof (2 or 3 on the same roof sometimes) ... azhir they were in predictable hiding places like the house overlooking point c, and crash, in those bi*ch made windows, but as you play more it gets predictable and way easier to deal with. Smoke with a thermal optic / rpg is great against campy opponents.

the camping is ridiculous. funny thing is, our team was able to shut their campers down. dudes go into the match chat typing sh*t. I know they were mad that they couldn't camp successfully.

Last edited by uoeno; 01-19-2020 at 04:47 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '13        #40
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32727 32 K  Slaps total: 6970 6 K
it would be nice if the game actually incentivized winning / scoring points (like many other games). In the upcoming seasons, maybe they should add something to the scoreboard. In this cod, i feel like it's lacking being able to show some actual progress. Like in overwatch, you play ranked, you can see if ppl are plat, gold, etc. It incentives winning. You win alot, you get that pretty rank indicator. COD doesn't have that - so dudes will camp their a*ses off and not care about winning - and just rage quit out of games too.

Last edited by uoeno; 01-19-2020 at 05:15 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #41
Good Guy Ry 
space
space
Props total: 37839 37 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
 uoeno said
it would be nice if the game actually incentivized winning / scoring points (like many other games). In the upcoming seasons, maybe they should add something to the scoreboard. In this cod, i feel like it's lacking being able to show some actual progress. Like in overwatch, you play ranked, you can see if ppl are plat, gold, etc. It incentives winning. You win alot, you get that pretty rank indicator. COD doesn't have that - so dudes will camp their a*ses off and not care about winning - and just rage quit out of games too.
This x100.

Literally no incentive to try to win. Dudes be 50-5 and still lose, only caring about K/D. Most the players will camp an enemies hard point and never even attempt to capture it. It's not even an competitive game at this point, straight stst padding lol
+1   

1 week ago '11        #42
Estrada  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1032 1 K  Slaps total: 508 508
Wish the maps was a lil better but other than that it a gg

7 days ago '17        #43
Jdog168 
space
space
Props total: 8908 8 K  Slaps total: 219 219
They need more maps. But that’ll come with time. Campers don’t really bother me. I just wax em with rpgs they be tight to

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  48
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Article inside Chadwick Boseman reportedly unhappy about Marvel's plans for a new Bl..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy