I haven't played this much COD since BLOPS2

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-39  45
54 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '19        #1
1558 page views
42 comments

LikeLupinIII 
space
space
Props total: 331 331  Slaps total: 95 95
I haven't played this much COD since BLOPS2

Bruh.. the 1v1 Gunf*ghts are so much damn fun..

Gonna make some time to get some games in to hopefully get some good footage.. looking forward to the salty racist rants lol

Hop in the discord if yaw trynna run
visit this link https://discord.gg/BSsnArx

Last edited by LikeLupinIII; 01-08-2020 at 12:59 PM..
+6   

best
worst
42 comments

3 weeks ago '14        #2
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3306 3 K  Slaps total: 187 187
I chilled on playing this sh*t . . . was raging too much

I'm matched up against streamers and MLG allstars 8 out of 10 matches

in other cods I was sitting at 2.5 to 3 KD my n*ggas usually would sit at about 1-1.5. In Modern Warfare my KD is about a 1.4 and theirs are all .90. Whenever we play together them n*ggas get swept by the other team
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #3
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32740 32 K  Slaps total: 6972 6 K
been binging on it. I'm going for Damascus (them long shots are a bi*ch though)
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #4
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9558 9 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
maps are a disgrace

sh*t is damn near unplayable

I need gun runner 24/7

all the other maps are garbage

yes even shoot house is trash

2 weeks ago '10        #5
Trill Livin 
space
space
Props total: 13556 13 K  Slaps total: 981 981
I can say the same , haven't played COD in 5 years. this sh*t is FUN. , still has same old cod bullsh*t but i appreciate this sh*t without all the double jumps and futuristic weapons
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #6
K0ntrast 
space
space
Props total: 20009 20 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
Yea they kind of redeemed themselves with this one
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
space
Props total: 6502 6 K  Slaps total: 3787 3 K
 bangaondatrack said

in other cods I was sitting at 2.5 to 3 KD my n*ggas usually would sit at about 1-1.5. In Modern Warfare my KD is about a 1.4 and theirs are all .90. Whenever we play together them n*ggas get swept by the other team
cod & almost every other shooter/battle royale multiplayer game has now adopted sbmm skill based matchmaking & its not going anywhere any time soon.........so if you are a decent player u r going to get fooked with sbmm they will match u against pros every fooking time............the only way to combat this is to make a new smurf account every time

Last edited by wildish; 01-11-2020 at 06:18 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #8
JWebb 
space
space
space
Props total: 811 811  Slaps total: 215 215
 wildish said
cod & almost every other multiplayer game has now adopted sbmm skill based matchmaking & its not going anywhere any time soon.........so if you are a decent player u r going to get fooked with sbmm they will match u against pros every fooking time............the only way to combat this is to make a new smurf account every time
Never understood the crying from the community over being matched with the same skill level players. Everyone wants to get it lobbies full of scrubs to make them look better.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5847 5 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
 JWebb said
Never understood the crying from the community over being matched with the same skill level players. Everyone wants to get it lobbies full of scrubs to make them look better.
its not that simple bruh

you need to give people a way to know if they are progressing

SBMM is fine with skill based ranks where you move up and down ranks visually and you can work to get to the "top"

COD right now is basically ranked mode for everything and the game doesnt tell you, doesnt give you a skill rank for it, and on top of that leave in all the regular cheese that would be banned in a ranked mode thats literally meant to be balanced

casual pubs having SBMM is retarded actually, and only helps pure bums cause they will never rise up the ranks and have to play good people, and they wont have to face the fact that they are a bum since there is no visual skill based ranking

in CSGO if you suck, you gonna know, in COD if you suck you are just gonna face other trash players and think you are good.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
Feti Mac 
space
space
Props total: 2035 2 K  Slaps total: 858 858
Are the frame drops and screen tearing fixed on the Xbox yet? Got the One X and the game ran like dog sh*t when I first got it
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #11
ImAMonster 
space
space
Props total: 17710 17 K  Slaps total: 5726 5 K
 bangaondatrack said

I had around 3.5 KD in BO4. I'm sitting around a 1.4 in MW. I'm a rusher. Everyone, even pros, just go into buildings and chill in MW. Nobody is really out in the open. If you run down a street, you can guarantee there's at least 3-4 people watching that street waiting for someone to run down it. The game doesn't fit my play style and I'm not about to adapt to a cowards game just to have a high KD. This is my least played COD ever. I just don't enjoy it. It's boring and annoying to sit in buildings and I'm not trying to get shot from a window because I'm running around. Waste of money.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32740 32 K  Slaps total: 6972 6 K
 JWebb said
facts.

i like the match making

ALTHOUGH

I dislike how I get matched up with mfs who don't play the objective. a six stack full of objective players (vs a six stack of objective players) would be godly

Imagine every hardpoint game going like 250 - 240 ... or dom games going 200 - 195 ... those games are FUN, but they happen in like 1/20 games.

muhfu*kas just ranking up their guns, and camping like hoes

since the game has these stats ... they should just throw all of us objective players together .... and let the useless guys who go for k*lls only have their own lobbies.
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
Be Easy 
space
space
 uoeno said
facts.

i like the match making

ALTHOUGH

I dislike how I get matched up with mfs who don't play the objective. a six stack full of objective players (vs a six stack of objective players) would be godly

Imagine every hardpoint game going like 250 - 240 ... or dom games going 200 - 195 ... those games are FUN, but they happen in like 1/20 games.

muhfu*kas just ranking up their guns, and camping like hoes

since the game has these stats ... they should just throw all of us objective players together .... and let the useless guys who go for k*lls only have their own lobbies.
I get the most caps and defends and still manage to have the lowest score on the team

thereís no reward for playing the game how itís supposed to on any level

game is dog sh*t

Iím left playing pubg

thereís no other game where winning feels meaningful
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #14
MySternumHurts 
space
space
Props total: 501 501  Slaps total: 47 47
 Be Easy said
I get the most caps and defends and still manage to have the lowest score on the team

thereís no reward for playing the game how itís supposed to on any level

game is dog sh*t

Iím left playing pubg

thereís no other game where winning feels meaningful
Legit.
Won a game of Domination 200 to 90, me and all my teammates had a KD below 1.0
And every player on the opposing team had a KD above 1.0

I still try to play objective but Iím sure this is a reason why most players donít anymore.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #15
MySternumHurts 
space
space
 JWebb said
Itís cool every now and then but sometimes you just wanna play casually without having to play like your life depended on it😂
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #16
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 8713 8 K  Slaps total: 1873 1 K
I think it's the best COD in years and am very happy I bought it but I stopped playing it after about a week. Something about it is missing and I can't put my finger on it. It could be the extra camping that comes along with the slower gameplay, it could be that modern FPS players are just better than they were 5-10 years ago back when I was playing religiously, it could be that all my old friends I used to play this sh*t with have moved onto other things and arne't really into gaming like that anymore, it could be just be me tbh but I fell off the game after about a week.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #17
Sir Mike 
space
space
Props total: 1560 1 K  Slaps total: 206 206
I used to be just like you guys back when but nowadays Im older and I have better sht to worry about then my KD ratio LMAO.

Who gives a fk what your kd is, is Activision paying you money for maintaining your KD ratio?? NO

Play the game and just have fun
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 269 269  Slaps total: 21 21
 Sir Mike said
I used to be just like you guys back when but nowadays Im older and I have better sht to worry about then my KD ratio LMAO.

Who gives a fk what your kd is, is Activision paying you money for maintaining your KD ratio?? NO

Yep. Forget about a good KD its holding ya'll back. You gonna have good games and bad games no matter what

If they camping. Rush em. Grenade em. Rpg em. Hold their camp. Don't stop playing cause they play annoying. If you were popping off, I would bet the whole enemy team would find you annoying AF.

But i agree some maps are garbage
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #19
MySternumHurts 
space
space
 Zaosyn said
I think it's the best COD in years and am very happy I bought it but I stopped playing it after about a week. Something about it is missing and I can't put my finger on it. It could be the extra camping that comes along with the slower gameplay, it could be that modern FPS players are just better than they were 5-10 years ago back when I was playing religiously, it could be that all my old friends I used to play this sh*t with have moved onto other things and arne't really into gaming like that anymore, it could be just be me tbh but I fell off the game after about a week.
Itís the aggressive skill based matchmaking. And the map designs that encourage camping.

Itís plays great though, definitely an upgrade from some of the futuristic things they were doing in past games. They just need to tone the SBMM down and itíd be a better experience for those that wanna play casually.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
Be Easy 
space
space
 MySternumHurts said
Itís the aggressive skill based matchmaking. And the map designs that encourage camping.

Itís plays great though, definitely an upgrade from some of the futuristic things they were doing in past games. They just need to tone the SBMM down and itíd be a better experience for those that wanna play casually.
the controls are great

it def doesnít play great

maps need the crust shaven off

maps way too big

way too many lines of sight

way too many mounting spots (pause)

angles are fu*ked

time to k*ll is trash

hit detection is trash on purpose

collision between teammates is awful

this is just a small amount of sh*t off the top

I could go on forever
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #21
DEATH 
space
space
space
Props total: 5475 5 K  Slaps total: 4233 4 K
already level 155 again maxed the battle pass working on camos until the season ends
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #22
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3306 3 K  Slaps total: 187 187
 Sir Mike said

not the point at all man. . . COD is a casual game. . . if I want to play competitive i'd play CSGO or Rainbow or some sh*t.

I'm usually a top 5%- 15% player, my n*ggas are no where near my skill level except for maybe 1 of them but he plays on console and I play on pc. Whenever we play together they really cant hang at all. Its a entirely different game when you at the higher skill ceiling

its hard carries half the time and we still end up losing.

2 weeks ago '06        #23
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 56809 56 K  Slaps total: 7878 7 K
Just had my best game ever in cod 42-10 in hardcore team deathmatch
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #24
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11475 11 K  Slaps total: 1497 1 K
 Be Easy said
the controls are great

it def doesnít play great

maps need the crust shaven off

maps way too big

way too many lines of sight

way too many mounting spots (pause)

angles are fu*ked

time to k*ll is trash

hit detection is trash on purpose

collision between teammates is awful

this is just a small amount of sh*t off the top

I could go on forever

You just garbage, simple and plain.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
A~team 
space
space
Props total: 5796 5 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
 ImAMonster said
I had around 3.5 KD in BO4. I'm sitting around a 1.4 in MW. I'm a rusher. Everyone, even pros, just go into buildings and chill in MW. Nobody is really out in the open. If you run down a street, you can guarantee there's at least 3-4 people watching that street waiting for someone to run down it. The game doesn't fit my play style and I'm not about to adapt to a cowards game just to have a high KD. This is my least played COD ever. I just don't enjoy it. It's boring and annoying to sit in buildings and I'm not trying to get shot from a window because I'm running around. Waste of money.
I combat that by moving on the edge of the the map check corners adjust your perks and equipment accordingly I have a similar rush type playstyle but I adapted to the pussies frag grenade + shrapnel = camper hell for me.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+212online now  23
Chick on twitter tweets why game hasnít commented on Kobe lmaoo
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-33online now  20