Is Nintendo Switch among the worst Nintendo consoles of all time?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
121 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '19        #51
Mikebarrs23 
space
space
space
Props total: 211 211  Slaps total: 9 9
Switch is marketed towards young kids. My daughter and nephews love it. Easy to take anywhere and play multiplayer.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #52
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Props total: 19304 19 K  Slaps total: 2653 2 K
 ghengis said
Thinking about copping one. Put me on game.
You need to find one with a unpatched serial number, Google it.

2 months ago '10        #53
catch22 
space
space
Props total: 2430 2 K  Slaps total: 519 519
 r.burgundy said
Switch has tons of sh*t.
Astral chain is insane.mario rabbid kingdom is fire also.
You cant buy this if all you wanna play are sports games and shooters.

I bring mine to school and play just dance with my students.its all kinds of ways to enjoy the switch.
Its the most versatile system ever
I donít play shooters. My sports games are restricted to basketball and FIFA. I play RPGs, platformers, and action adventure games as well.

The Switch doesnít excel at any of that outside of the games I initially bought (Odyssey and BoTW). Itís forays into the other genres are better on PlayStation. PS4 started off with just PS3 ports and still managed to output better games through its product cycle.

You can also bring a PS4 with Just Dance to your school. Not sure howís thatís a selling point for the Switch....
+1   

2 months ago '18        #54
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 32736 32 K  Slaps total: 2426 2 K
I havenít bout a Nintendo product since the NES.
Went from Nintendo to Sega to Sony and havenít looked back,

I got a Wii from my girlfriend when it came out. After a couple months the novelty wore off and I sold it. Nintendo just doesnít do it for me anymore.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #55
Grisly 
space
space
Props total: 8033 8 K  Slaps total: 970 970
my only gripe with the switch is the fact they out here charging $60 for games that been out for YEARS and aren't even graphically superior to their console counterparts

if they were to drop their price points to $30-40 for titles they would be out here cleaning up

until they do that though i just play Zelda and the retro emulators and the demos and buy the games i get on sale through the store, i just treat it as a fun time k*ller when im traveling around and ain't able to carry a PS4 on my back

tempted to grab that Civilization VI next but not for no damn $60

waiting for a price drop or sale
+4   

2 months ago '16        #56
space
space
Props total: 24211 24 K  Slaps total: 3025 3 K
I thought the Gamecube was terrible. Probably the worst controller that I ever used.

2 months ago '05        #57
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9051 9 K  Slaps total: 860 860
 Grisly said
my only gripe with the switch is the fact they out here charging $60 for games that been out for YEARS and aren't even graphically superior to their console counterparts

if they were to drop their price points to $30-40 for titles they would be out here cleaning up

until they do that though i just play Zelda and the retro emulators and the demos and buy the games i get on sale through the store, i just treat it as a fun time k*ller when im traveling around and ain't able to carry a PS4 on my back

tempted to grab that Civilization VI next but not for no damn $60

waiting for a price drop or sale
Yea I hear you on the game prices. 2-3 year old games still 59.99 Iím like damn thatís whylin. So I make sure I get the deal on all of them. When I first got my switch first thing I did was hit offerup and a dude in my town had BOTW for 35 dollars I scooped that sh*t up quick. Did the same sh*t for all the others, I just bought linkís awakening for 40 dollars. Wasnít no way I was payin 65 dollars for a remake.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #58
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 26294 26 K  Slaps total: 6432 6 K
It's good if you use emulators.

But my sh*t wont turn on or charge
+1   

2 months ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 
space
space
Props total: 11161 11 K  Slaps total: 2361 2 K
 catch22 said
I donít play shooters. My sports games are restricted to basketball and FIFA. I play RPGs, platformers, and action adventure games as well.

The Switch doesnít excel at any of that outside of the games I initially bought (Odyssey and BoTW). Itís forays into the other genres are better on PlayStation. PS4 started off with just PS3 ports and still managed to output better games through its product cycle.

You can also bring a PS4 with Just Dance to your school. Not sure howís thatís a selling point for the Switch....
The switch is a handheld system.its not the supposed to excel the way other consoles excel lol.

With Nintendo, you're buying mainly for the i.p's
There are literally tons of great exclusives.
The online shop has tons of jrpgs as well as regular.
They even dropped star ocean a few days ago.

Yea that makes alotta sense.unhook my ps4 from everything in my setup,to lug around and hook up again in multiple classrooms,and try and hook up to my school's bad wifi,so more than 2 people can play at once,when i can just grab my switch stuff off my dresser and play right away
+2   

2 months ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 
space
space
 Mikebarrs23 said
Switch is marketed towards young kids. My daughter and nephews love it. Easy to take anywhere and play multiplayer.
Word.dude out here saying i can carry my ps4 to work as opposed to my switch lol
+3   

2 months ago '06        #61
NorthNorthReppa 
space
space
Props total: 860 860  Slaps total: 126 126
 r.burgundy said
The switch is a handheld system.its not the supposed to excel the way other consoles excel lol.

Yea that makes alotta sense.unhook my ps4 from everything in my setup,to lug around and hook up again in multiple classrooms,and try and hook up to my school's bad wifi,so more than 2 people can play at once,when i can just grab my switch stuff off my dresser and play right away
Grabbed that star ocean. Can't wait to jump in once I finish up these Valkyria Chronicle games.

2 months ago '04        #62
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14621 14 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
mod that sh*t!
+1   

2 months ago '04        #63
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 8281 8 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
 postemupndunkit said
In terms of home consoles , that Wii U sh*t was horrible

Thatís easily the worst home console Nintendo has ever put out hands down
everyone says that but the only game switch really has that wiiu doesnt is odyssey

mario maker
smash bros
mario kart 8
zelda botw

how is wiiu horrible ?

2 months ago '07        #64
Adam Is BeTTeR 
space
space
Props total: 5866 5 K  Slaps total: 845 845
Switch is fire. A coworker brought it in one day and we were playing smash bro’s on break and I’ve been contemplating one ever since

2 months ago '05        #65
MidNiteBlues 
space
space
Props total: 9359 9 K  Slaps total: 220 220
Playing BOTW on the go >>>>>>>

2 months ago '16        #66
Menosay 
space
space
Props total: 8365 8 K  Slaps total: 2836 2 K
The Switch is a perfect console for people with families and don't have the down time like some of you slobs in here being able to play in short burst and take it anywhere without having to set up any apps or bring my phone is fantastic.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #67
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 29531 29 K  Slaps total: 2603 2 K
 dadoc04 said
Switch is dope as fu*k
+1   

2 months ago '11        #68
tfc1193 
space
space
Props total: 4447 4 K  Slaps total: 699 699
You got your a*s whooped in smash didn't you

2 months ago '10        #69
catch22 
space
space
Props total: 2430 2 K  Slaps total: 519 519
 r.burgundy said

The switch is a console with the gimmick of portability.

Can you give some names of these great exclusives that arenít Odyssey and BOTW? Star Ocean is great, Iíve enjoyed the games on my Sony consoles. Thatís not a selling point.

Switch and PS4 are both console, controller, hdmi, and power cord. Thereís no extra level of effort to set it up on a tv. You donít need an internet connection to play games unless you want online features; which means your school Wifi would suck for both, no?

2 months ago '05        #70
nigelmes1 
space
space
Props total: 865 865  Slaps total: 152 152
Switch might be the best one honestly
+1   

2 months ago '07        #71
Wilder GOAT 
space
space
Props total: 4236 4 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
all these switch weirdo warriors,

thing was

2 months ago '09        #72
ImAMonster 
space
space
Props total: 17447 17 K  Slaps total: 5688 5 K
 Makaveli4Eva said
I actually like my fu*kin switch and I got xbox and ps4 too. I play Smash and Naruto against my homeboy on switch and I got a couple FF remakes on there and some throwbacks. It depends on what kinda games you like I guess and maybe the fact I got the . big boys helps. It is nice playing Smite and sh*t laid up when wifey goes to sleep tho
Smite huh? You one of them trash Switch players I get on my team picking Mid and not helping me get speed buff at the start?...Or you pick Jungle and pocket your homie.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 
space
space
 catch22 said
The switch is a console with the gimmick of portability.

Can you give some names of these great exclusives that arenít Odyssey and BOTW? Star Ocean is great, Iíve enjoyed the games on my Sony consoles. Thatís not a selling point.

Switch and PS4 are both console, controller, hdmi, and power cord. Thereís no extra level of effort to set it up on a tv. You donít need an internet connection to play games unless you want online features; which means your school Wifi would suck for both, no?
Pokemon swords
Luigis mansion
Rabbid kingdom
Donkey kong country
Mario kart deluxe
Link to the past
Super mario maker
Yoshis crafted world
Astral chain
Super smash
Super mario party
Splatoon
Arms
Captain toad

All those are great exclusives and bayonetta 3 and metroid are right around the corner

Switch is never hooked up to my TV so its nothing to unplug.1 system weighs about 3 lbs with everything, while 1 system weighs about 8lbs and takes up alotta space

6 people can play Just dance for the switch with the joy cons

For ps4,they need to download a mobile app to play the game with a phone for more than 2 people and the game needs to be online
+3   

2 months ago '13        #74
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 8483 8 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
 tfc1193 said
You got your a*s whooped in smash didn't you

+1   

2 months ago '04        #75
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 19000 19 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
i think the switch is pretty solid for what it is
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
137 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  43
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  39
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  29
Aaron Rodgers ĎI Donít Know How You Can Believe in a Godí
384 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy