Is Nintendo Switch among the worst Nintendo consoles of all time?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
121 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '18        #26
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 15896 15 K  Slaps total: 14035 14 K
 postemupndunkit said
In terms of home consoles , that Wii U sh*t was horrible

Thatís easily the worst home console Nintendo has ever put out hands down
but we did get wind waker the same game on nintendo switch that everybody praise. a pokemon f*ghting game that been 20 years in the making.

super mario world 3d world swithc to some is the best 3d mario game of all time oustide of mario 64,donkey kong country 2 wii u.bayoneet 2,smash bro, and another one i forgot.

nintendo switch is like wii u 2.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #27
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 81676 81 K  Slaps total: 36043 36 K
 CALL AGAIN said
I personally stopped with nintendo after gamecube, which I actually put close to n64. The gamecube was so dope when it launched the controller was funky but solid i loved it. The little a*s discs blew my mind and every exclusive was super solid and it leapfrogged over the ps2 and dreamcast(which i also loved). Man i might just have to get a cheap gamecube here in Japan and play all the exclusives i kissed i been doing that with the p2.

The wii and wii u and switch all are gimmicks to me. Kinda how the old ninja turtles was for big kids and kids and adults. And now the nonja turtles are just like straight child sh*t the nintendo consoles after gamecube feel like that for me. I was hyped to i remember being one of those dudes making sure i had a wii day one after a day and rage quiting red steel and blowing through other games i boxed it up and gave it away that same christmas to my little niece and nephew.
There's nothing gimmicky about the switch. It's literally a regular console only it has the option to take your game on the go.
+6   

2 months ago '18        #28
space
space
space
 skamgdi said
Yea you buggin switch is dope. if you expect it to be a ps4 or xbox you not getting that. Honestly i dont mind paying 20 a year for all those NES and SNES games.. they got some classics on there. i got 2 switchs 1 hacked and one not.
dude there nothing speical about playing nes and snes games on a 2019 console when you can do that on a emulator,pc,tablet, or rspeberry pii, plus it does not feature online gameplay where you can play against others.
you know nintendo been selling nes and snes on the wii u,wii,gameboy color,gamebody advance and gamecube.

and how many nes and snes can you play on switch. doesn't nintendo charge you for each game.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #29
TheFreshPrince 
space
space
Props total: 237 237  Slaps total: 13 13
I love my switch. Might be buggin there buddy
+5   

2 months ago '18        #30
space
space
space
YES. IT IS. worst then the sega 32x. which knuckles chaxtio was the only good game.

and worst than atari j.

switch is so overrated nintendo fanboy make any game seem like a million bucks.

80% of switch games are games you could play or already have played on the wii u. i really think nintendo hired or pay off video game blogs or websites to big up there systems and act like it's so mind blowing. like 60 dolalrs for a fu*king cardboard and kinect rip off.

cause every console nintendo talks about selling some nes,snes,nintendo 64 or gameboy games.

2. 720p is so unacceptable in 2019. even for a dude who thinks ps 1 and nintendo 64 graphjics are awsome.

4.the gaming industry critize xbox for there kinect and revolationary technogly. then nintendo does it which requires more money,time and effort and battery and less games. nintendo gets praise for it.

2 months ago '18        #31
space
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I personally stopped with nintendo after gamecube, which I actually put close to n64. The gamecube was so dope when it launched the controller was funky but solid i loved it. The little a*s discs blew my mind and every exclusive was super solid and it leapfrogged over the ps2 and dreamcast(which i also loved). Man i might just have to get a cheap gamecube here in Japan and play all the exclusives i kissed i been doing that with the p2.

The wii and wii u and switch all are gimmicks to me. Kinda how the old ninja turtles was for big kids and kids and adults. And now the nonja turtles are just like straight child sh*t the nintendo consoles after gamecube feel like that for me. I was hyped to i remember being one of those dudes making sure i had a wii day one after a day and rage quiting red steel and blowing through other games i boxed it up and gave it away that same christmas to my little niece and nephew.
that wii remote was fu*king dum too. it was tourch to play that as a gamer. wish they would stuck with a option to have a controller.

2.i feel you about that. after wii. i knew nintendo was milking the console and games. after wii. nintendo was overrated.

3. but if i were you i would try to get a pc and get the dolphin emulator and gamepad and just download the roms or iso because of all the good gamecube and wii games are going to be hard to find online or be mega expensive.

i downloading the wii and gamecube games and did research and they have some underground gems.

2 months ago '15        #32
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7845 7 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 Rule 336 said
There's nothing gimmicky about the switch. It's literally a regular console only it has the option to take your game on the go.
Iím not knocking it itís just for my taste. I am into the more traditional stylr of gaming so much so i mostly do the arcades. We are the only people i know in Osaka with xboxs my wofe is Japanese but loves them she used to make games and fell in love with western style rpgs, ps4 is not even as popular as i thought only know a few people here with them, everyone has a switch or does retro, Mobile or arcade so nintendo is doing something right. Just me personally they lost me after the gamecube. I play the switch some at the friends get togethers but it is never anything i would invest in personally.

I think nintendo is interesting in how they keep doing different things tho. the ps4 and xbx1 i hardly ever touch for more than apps or digging in my game collection once in awhile or having people over for tekken beatings lol
+1   

2 months ago '14        #33
breezeus313 
space
space
space
Props total: 1842 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
I bought a switch and I only played it 3 times, I don't feel like taking it outside the house
+2   

2 months ago '07        #34
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24084 24 K  Slaps total: 2859 2 K
I haven't played mine in a while but you fu*king crazy
+2   

2 months ago '14        #35
504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 69905 69 K  Slaps total: 13145 13 K
When I had it I loved it sold it for quick cash but about to treat myself to a switch lite. I loved the adventure games on there it felt endless especially Zelda had me researching YouTube videos on how to defeat certain dungeons and bosses I like that kinda shxt.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #36
PurpleRain 
space
space
Props total: 5047 5 K  Slaps total: 356 356
OP is bugging the switch is dope but would be better if it had every game the other consoles have.

2 months ago '16        #37
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 36938 36 K  Slaps total: 7250 7 K
The wii was the worst and a gimmick

2 months ago '18        #38
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
i only like the switch because i love seeing 80's and 90's game remastered and sequels and i am huge platforme and pg and teen rated gamer.

but switch is just a upgraded wii u with a addition features. and bad features too.

what does it say that your biggest game is a game that you released on the wii u. who people claim is the worst console of all time.

2 months ago '18        #39
space
space
space
did we forget virtual boy?? before we talk talking about worst consoles of all time.

2 months ago '18        #40
space
space
space
 OhBoy1356 said
Got my kids a switch 2 years ago for Christmas it collects dust kids donít care about a switch they just want to play Fortnite, Apex Legends, Minecraft and Roblox. I got my kids Gamepass and the all digital joint and PsNow for myself.
lol! if it cannot hold kids attention then you know you lost. see the thing is adults like me only like it because since bar cade and old school arcades are in now a days. it captures the magic of our childhood. but outside of that. nintendo can only sell a console based upon the legendary characters.

because nintendo think american kids are dummy and love cookie cutter sh*t. which is true. but they are going to get tired of playing the same thang over and over and over. and eventually want something new. nintendo offers nothing.

2 months ago '18        #41
space
space
space
 NorthNorthReppa said
Youíre looking at it wrong in my opinion OP. You donít buy a Switch to play games that can be played better elsewhere. You buy it for Nintendo games and the convenience. Iím constantly on the move and with my son, being able to have my own screen no matter what is a life saver. Like if heís on the gaming PC or One X or PS4, I always have my handheld option. I wouldnít be able to make it through some of these long a*s games without it.

But if you like JRPGs. The option of handheld alone is just so great to have. Makes the system for me.
but that futher proves the thread starter title. you don't have a good library or game collection you have nothing. if you only buying a switch to have a gaming console on the go. and get no addition new feature from the wii u. it's really not a good console.

2 months ago '15        #42
Madethagreat 
space
space
Props total: 18936 18 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
Nintendo need to stop the underpowered bullsh*t in 2020

Main reasons I stopped since n64 and game cube
+1   

2 months ago '15        #43
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 18091 18 K  Slaps total: 264 264
To each his own but the switch has been holding it down for me. It got all kinds of games and they try to have something for everybody. Plus theres always some new sh*t dropping on it. We been getting 1st party, 3rd party and indie games back to back or in short periods of time. Ever since they all started focusing on just the switch and leave the 3ds alone the games started coming like clockwork.

Wii U was the worse as some of yall have already said. They fu*ked up from jump with the name. They had some really dope games but the long waiting periods in between releases was horrible and with barely any 3rd party support you got stuck with games you got tired of playing. You really needed another system to compliment that sh*t tbh. Really good library of 1st party games but trash console overall. But I do think that the Wii U was the prototype switch cuz of the gamepad controller.

Also they smart the way they been dropping all these ports of Wii U games cuz not a lot of people got around to playing them back then. All those games are basically new to a lot of people so they making easy money

2 months ago '08        #44
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20553 20 K  Slaps total: 1860 1 K
 BaviBan said
Nah, wii u takes that spot. It's only good for Homebrew and hacking now. Switch is good but the fu*king drifting of the Joycons is unacceptable. (I didn't think my JCs would drift, but i was wrong.) There's not much space for customizing and the system UI is bland as sh*t. I love the Wii and DS and sh*t but I really wish Nintendo would stop fu*king around w/ gimmicks and just made a box that can play games. If they did that, it would be a wrap.

I need to pull out my woiU and do some home brew. Is it hard to do.

2 months ago '06        #45
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 805 805  Slaps total: 101 101
I got a Switch for my girlfriend. SHE likes it. Too childlike for me. Every time I see a grown up with one, I automatically think they need deodorant .
+1   

2 months ago '04        #46
Da_realness 
space
space
Props total: 5830 5 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
Why the big games never go on sale digital....
+3   

2 months ago '06        #47
NorthNorthReppa 
space
space
Props total: 860 860  Slaps total: 126 126
 stutteringrap said
but that futher proves the thread starter title. you don't have a good library or game collection you have nothing. if you only buying a switch to have a gaming console on the go. and get no addition new feature from the wii u. it's really not a good console.
Thereís an amazing game selection. Just not what OP wants. You want the Witcher, Red Dead, COD, you definitely shouldnít look to the switch.

2 months ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 
space
space
Props total: 11161 11 K  Slaps total: 2361 2 K
 catch22 said
The switch was my first Nintendo console since Gamecube. I've pretty much stuck with Playstation consoles and Nintendo handhelds.

I can honestly say the Switch is a*s if you want to build a gaming library that isn't a bunch of puzzle games. I bought it to play Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. When I finished those, there was nothing that sparked my interest me until Pokemon Sword/Shield. I borrowed Smash and Mario Kart because there was no way I was paying for those.

People tried to recommend me sh*t like Splatoon and a cooking game.
Switch has tons of sh*t.
Astral chain is insane.mario rabbid kingdom is fire also.
You cant buy this if all you wanna play are sports games and shooters.

I bring mine to school and play just dance with my students.its all kinds of ways to enjoy the switch.
Its the most versatile system ever
+1   

2 months ago '13        #49
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 8483 8 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
 NorthNorthReppa said
Thereís an amazing game selection. Just not what OP wants. You want the Witcher, Red Dead, COD, you definitely shouldnít look to the switch.
Nah, the selection is UNDOUBTEDLY the best it's been in a while for Nintendo. Even with ports--which im not against at all. Also, I very much did like the idea of a console doubling as a handheld. I don't game on the go--but if this had of been done more effectively, maybe I would have. The damn thing can't even fit in my pocket(probably should've chose the Switch Lite).

My complaints aren't about the quantity/quality of the games; it's simply the lack of any meaningful progression concerning Nintendo's hardware over the last 2 generations and their ridiculous pricing methods that don't properly align with that lack.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #50
ghengis 
space
space
space
Props total: 250 250  Slaps total: 29 29
 ---Max-Payne--- said
Switch is dope but I only got one because of hack, I would never buy any games for it.
Thinking about copping one. Put me on game.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  52
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
137 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  31
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  29
Aaron Rodgers ĎI Donít Know How You Can Believe in a Godí
384 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy