that time in '95 when Capcom released a GAME based on a MOVIE that was based on a GAME....

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
121 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '07        #76
Deniro732 
space
space
Props total: 6810 6 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
o.p I had to slap your post for hating on Agents Of Shield. That show is dope af
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #77
Big Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 4001 4 K  Slaps total: 5392 5 K
Eww
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #78
Big Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 4001 4 K  Slaps total: 5392 5 K
 Deniro732 said
o.p I had to slap your post for hating on Agents Of Shield. That show is dope af
No the fu*k is not maybe the first season last episode I watched was when the black guys son got kidnapped.

Edit that’s that’s when the episode was premiering new

3 weeks ago '07        #79
Deniro732 
space
space
Props total: 6810 6 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
 Big Papi said
No the fu*k is not maybe the first season last episode I watched was when the black guys son got kidnapped.

Edit thatís thatís when the episode was premiering new
yeah you're wylin

3 weeks ago '04        #80
The S-Word 
space
space
Props total: 2879 2 K  Slaps total: 225 225
 stutteringrap said
that sound like a swizz beatz beat. lol! dope.
Yeah, that sh!t is sick, and before its time (1992)--Definitely sounds like something from the late '90s--early '00s. Someone posted it on here a while ago, and I've been obsessed ever since.

man yeah double dragon v was the biggest letdown . i actually cry when i bought that game. was expecting something simular to teenage muant ninja turtles tournament f*ghters on snes. or neo geo. and i got that trash,

i just discover the neo geo version on mame32 in 2006 and was amazed how much better it was then the console version. hell it was even better than street f*ghter 2 and karvo revenge on snk.
Damn, that sucks you bought that trash, but you already know that was one of the downsides of life before the Internet--You only had game magazines (if there was a review out by the time you bought the game, that is) or word of mouth to go by, though Gamepro reviews on particular were usually accurate.

And yeah, I have the SNES version of Turtles Tournament f*ghters and it is surprisingly good (there were other versions for NES & Genesis)--So much so that it was featured in the Combo Breaker Tournament:

That being said, it would've been nice if they would've included more characters from the series, many of which (i.e Rocksteady, Bebop, & Baxter Stockman) you can see in the backgrounds.

stutteringrap said
top 10 best arcade f*ghting games of all time. and top 10 best f*ghting game of all time. sh*t was addictive.

mk

ki

street f*ghter 2

karvo revenge.

kight of f*ghters.

jackie chan

then this.
What is the Jackie Chan game you listed?

And you're the first person I've seen mention Karnov's Revenge outside of game sites/blogs. KR is okay for your typical Street f*ghter 2 clone, though I hate the cheap-ass A.I., which is the same issue I have w/f*ghters History (I just copped it on Switch b/c it was on sale).

The other games you listed are nostalgic as hell for me, and still get played to this day, especially Mortal Kombat 2, 3, Ultimate, & Trilogy, Super Street f*ghter 2 & Alpha 3, KOF '95. '97, & '98, & Killer Instinct 1 & 2
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #81
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 5757 5 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 jvee said
Bat the sidekick

Rufio da GAWD fr fr lmao

Yes that was a dope character
He was good in blood and bones too

3 weeks ago '04        #82
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 4247 4 K  Slaps total: 473 473
Lol
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #83
calle13 
space
space
Props total: 12573 12 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
Bruhhh i remember my dad bought me that game when i asked i wanted the Street f*ghter game. and when we both Realized it wasn't the one i wanted, we went back got our refund and got the actual street f*ghter game i wanted
+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #84
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
Props total: 24885 24 K  Slaps total: 2840 2 K
Best part of that trash a*s game, it feature Akuma

bruh wasn't even in the movie
+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #85
Darealness420 
space
space
Props total: 786 786  Slaps total: 420 420
 WCIB said
Breh, I remember her being a bad white girl fo sho. Also, I remember her from Bio-Dome but weíll pretend I didnít bring that up

Again, it looks like this video game is unintentionally incredible
Bro biodome was awesome
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #86
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 18062 18 K  Slaps total: 1064 1 K
 Darealness420 said
Bro biodome was awesome
I found out that it was actually supposed to be the third Bill & Ted movie. Thatís probably why I enjoy it so much since I love those Bill & Ted movies.

2 weeks ago '05        #87
astroblack9 
space
space
Props total: 378 378  Slaps total: 26 26
 jvee said
f*ghting as Miklo from Bound by Blood as Ken

Sangre por Sangre eseee
Is that what they called blood in blood out in other places? Love that movie
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #88
kriskross00 
space
space
Props total: 60007 60 K  Slaps total: 7329 7 K
 The S-Word said
Yeah, that sh!t is sick, and before its time (1992)--Definitely sounds like something from the late '90s--early '00s. Someone posted it on here a while ago, and I've been obsessed ever since.

Damn, that sucks you bought that trash, but you already know that was one of the downsides of life before the Internet--You only had game magazines (if there was a review out by the time you bought the game, that is) or word of mouth to go by, though Gamepro reviews on particular were usually accurate.

And yeah, I have the SNES version of Turtles Tournament f*ghters and it is surprisingly good (there were other versions for NES & Genesis)--So much so that it was featured in the Combo Breaker Tournament:

That being said, it would've been nice if they would've included more characters from the series, many of which (i.e Rocksteady, Bebop, & Baxter Stockman) you can see in the backgrounds.

What is the Jackie Chan game you listed?

And you're the first person I've seen mention Karnov's Revenge outside of game sites/blogs. KR is okay for your typical Street f*ghter 2 clone, though I hate the cheap-ass A.I., which is the same issue I have w/f*ghters History (I just copped it on Switch b/c it was on sale).

The other games you listed are nostalgic as hell for me, and still get played to this day, especially Mortal Kombat 2, 3, Ultimate, & Trilogy, Super Street f*ghter 2 & Alpha 3, KOF '95. '97, & '98, & Killer Instinct 1 & 2
There was 2 mortal kombat-ish Jackie Chan arcade games

+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #89
posterboy27 
space
space
Props total: 388 388  Slaps total: 308 308
Modern warfare
Mk11

2 weeks ago '12        #90
cal classick 
space
space
Props total: 18509 18 K  Slaps total: 637 637
Never knew they had a video game for this movie .

For some odd reason I loved watching this movie back in da day though .

2 weeks ago '09        #91
Chalky 
space
space
Props total: 34605 34 K  Slaps total: 5042 5 K
Kylie Minogue is damn near perfect as Cammy
+1   

1 week ago '17        #92
lostkauze47 
space
space
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 160 160
 BathWaterMelody said
someone in YouTube comment section pointed out the fact this the only video game where you can f*ght as Kylie Minogue.

"Can't Get You Outta My Head" Kylie Minogue

I think I've had enough internet for today.

HA, this was the soundtrack to some of my earliest fap sessions
+1   

1 week ago '12        #93
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 241 241
my friend had this game on saturn back in like 96.. it was horrible.. i mean it was horrible when it was brand new out the case

it was really clunky.. street f*ghter alpha 2 was out around the same time and he had that too.. there was absolutely no comparison

alpha 2 was utterly phenomenal on saturn in 96

1 week ago '15        #94
CZNM22 
space
space
Props total: 170 170  Slaps total: 9 9
I know I'm late to the party and this is kinda off-topic, but this thread reminded me that Street f*ghter 2 the animated movie has one of the best openings of all time.

1 week ago '14        #95
HPKill 
space
space
Props total: 1249 1 K  Slaps total: 262 262
RIP Raķl JulŪa

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
137 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  43
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
52 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  39
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  29
Aaron Rodgers ĎI Donít Know How You Can Believe in a Godí
384 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy