most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-33  119
48 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+16  83
168 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '04        #26
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 4923 4 K  Slaps total: 573 573
 Soraci7 said
Why do people keep comparing the series x to the psv base model? Iíll be copping a series x and psv pro once announced regardless.
because we dont know if there is a pro ps5 yet ......well that is until they confirm it

it may exist, I guess we'll know in february

2 weeks ago '17        #27
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45122 45 K  Slaps total: 10965 10 K
 Soraci7 said
Why do people keep comparing the series x to the psv base model? Iíll be copping a series x and psv pro once announced regardless.
Tryna convince themselves itís gonna be different this gen

2 weeks ago '04        #28
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Tryna convince themselves itís gonna be different this gen
it may be, circumstances are different.

if you look at the data, if we are just talking sales and nothing else Sony is gonna "win" simply because Playstation is the bigger more beloved brand can't argue there. The only territory I see M$ realistically taking is America and that's only if they are smart with price still gonna be hard to do that though.in terms of Exclusives Playstation is head in the bed there also, however, there are a few other variables we have to consider.

1.Streaming/cloud gaming/services (like Gamepass)- Its a thing and Sony is behind in this area.

2.Pc gaming- its also a thing and Sony is next to non existent.

these are going to be important this generation.

the situation that makes for success changes every generation in the 5th generation Sony won because they chose to go with discs while Nintendo stayed with cartridges and was never able to lower the price of games.

in the 6th generation it was BC and a built in DVD player that won it for Sony over Sega and in the 8th generation it was pricing that timing of exclusives that gave the ps4 the nod over the X1

I wonder what the "it" will be this generation?
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
it may be, circumstances are different.

if you look at the data, if we are just talking sales and nothing else Sony is gonna "win" simply because Playstation is the bigger more beloved brand can't argue there. The only territory I see M$ realistically taking is America and that's only if they are smart with price still gonna be hard to do that though.in terms of Exclusives Playstation is head in the bed there also, however, there are a few other variables we have to consider.

1.Streaming/cloud gaming/services (like Gamepass)- Its a thing and Sony is behind in this area.

2.Pc gaming- its also a thing and Sony is next to non existent.

these are going to be important this generation.

the situation that makes for success changes every generation in the 5th generation Sony won because they chose to go with discs while Nintendo stayed with cartridges and was never able to lower the price of games.

in the 6th generation it was BC and a built in DVD player that won it for Sony over Sega and in the 8th generation it was pricing that timing of exclusives that gave the ps4 the nod over the X1

I wonder what the "it" will be this generation?
Yea sure. Sony dropped a logo that literally replaced a number and people are still talking about it. All Sony has to do is stay the course.

Maybe this gen, yall gonna figure out games are king and services only gonna get you so far. What good is game pass with that weak library?

2 weeks ago '04        #30
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Yea sure. Sony dropped a logo that literally replaced a number and people are still talking about it. All Sony has to do is stay the course.
lol Playstation is a bigger brand duh my n*gga when you popping you do what the fu*k you want. their die hard fans are stupid I'm not surprised they also got grown men online going to war for them like these aren't toys

SPdaGOAT said
this gen, yall gonna figure out games are king and services only gonna get you so far. What good is game pass with that weak library?

Y'all? you back on that I see, aight my n*gga

of course games are king, but here's the thing GAMES ARE GAMES lol exlusives, multiplat PC, console whatever just play, if you seriously playing a game and worry about another n*gga doing another platform for you got some growing up to do fam, straight up.

shiiiiid my top game of the generation are almost NEVER exclusive to one platform I play everything I ain't tryna win nobody over, if you on that fu*k Xbox I'm playstation for life sh*t then do you I hope it works out for you I ain't missing sh*t on either side

I'll let Phil worry about all that other sh*t.

we'll see what happens

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-09-2020 at 10:08 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
lol Playstation is a bigger brand duh my n*gga when you popping you do what the fu*k you want.

Y'all? you back on that I see, aight my n*gga

the good of gamepass is that Exclusives aren't the only sh*t its good for, when everybody in your household plays video games I guess its easier to get lol

Dmc V
GTA V
Metro Exodus
Outer Worlds
Witcher 3
Gears 5
Shadow Of the tomb raider

Library is FAR from weak unless all you care about is exclusives if so that's cool I guess weird flex but ok .as I told you before I'm just here for games I don't get into all that fanboy back n forth/list war bullsh*t

we'll see what happens
Anyone advocating for Xbox this hard without any real announcements made by either side definitely a yíall.

You named 7 games and I only need Xbox to play one, which is the worst game you listed my hacked switch has a better library than gamepass.

Xbox ainít doing sh*t but finessing yíall for money again. Canít wait till November.

2 weeks ago '04        #32
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Anyone advocating for Xbox this hard without any real announcements made by either side definitely a y’all.
I ain't advocating nothing to nobody, already said its unlikely xbox can beat playstation in anywhere but america but what that got to do with me still wanting one? you sound childish bro

SPdaGOAT said
You named 7 games and I only need Xbox to play one, which is the worst game you listed my hacked switch has a better library than gamepass.
your opinion that's cool, again, if you are sitting around worrying about what someone can or can't play on the system YOU have you got some growing up to do fam, thats all I'm gonna say mah G

SPdaGOAT said
Xbox ain’t doing sh*t but finessing y’all for money again. Can’t wait till November.
Xbox is a thing lol it can't finesse anyone besides you should focus on the things you care about bro, I'm grown let me worry about what I spend my money on.

thx for looking out but I got it bro
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
I ain't advocating nothing to nobody, already said its unlikely xbox can beat playstation in anywhere but america but what that got to do with me still wanting one? you sound childish bro

your opinion that's cool, again, if you are sitting around worrying about what someone can or can't play on the system YOU have you got some growing up to do fam, thats all I'm gonna say mah G

Xbox is a thing lol it can't finesse anyone besides you should focus on the things you care about bro, I'm grown let me worry about what I spend my money on.

thx for looking out but I got it bro
How do I sound childish when youíre saying Xbox can overtake Playstation?

What makes you think Iím worried about what other people can play? Iím speaking for myself when I say I can play all the good games on Game Pass on other consoles

Spend your money on whatever, just know Xbox selling you wolf tickets again. I only ask you donít try and sell us those wolf tickets.

Series X not even outselling the Switch I guarantee that.

Microsoft is literally offering nothing to any consumer with half a brain

2 weeks ago '04        #34
CrAkKedOuT 
space
space
space
Props total: 20940 20 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Anyone advocating for Xbox this hard without any real announcements made by either side definitely a yíall.

Xbox ainít doing sh*t but finessing yíall for money again. Canít wait till November.
Game pass costing me 1.50 a month. Hell of a deal.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said
Game pass costing me 1.50 a month. Hell of a deal.
I got the games on my switch and PC for free but to each his own

2 weeks ago '04        #36
CrAkKedOuT 
space
space
space
Props total: 20940 20 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I got the games on my switch and PC for free but to each his own
I can go to Redbox as well. 5c a day ain't nothing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78239 78 K  Slaps total: 4810 4 K
 Ra-da-god said
on topic

in comparison to the other Xboxs thats a beefy chip its makes the factor of the console a little more clear now.

copper plating and a sh*t ton of transistors, this joint is going to be pushing alot of power throughout the box, strong a*s CPU
It's 351mm squared. In comparison the PS5 chip is 250mm squared. Plus it's running on a 7nm Navi architecture which is dumb powerful. It's gonna be 4 times as powerful as the One X with a memory bandwidth 40 times faster.

2 weeks ago '16        #38
levelup 
space
space
space
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 46 46
And still not as powerful as a 5 year old gaming PC ��

2 weeks ago '18        #39
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 200 200
 acegutta22 said
Lol no disrespect to Phil. But fukk that chip. Where the games. I know m$ can build a decent wannabe computer machine but will it be a actual dedicated gaming machine or a super charged up port box? Because itís looking like Xbox will be on mobile phones soon and even probably wii. So is it safe to say PC will keep Xbox alive also.

So with that said should we go forward gaming with Sony and Nintendo as the console machines and Xbox as the pc clone ? Make it make sense because once again m$ dropping the ball. Like they did wit the entire xbmc community lol. Stash n grab but then drop n roll 🤣

2 weeks ago '18        #40
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 200 200
 MasonPolitikz said
Lol no disrespect to Phil. But fukk that chip. Where the games. I know m$ can build a decent wannabe computer machine but will it be a actual dedicated gaming machine or a super charged up port box? Because it’s looking like Xbox will be on mobile phones soon and even probably wii. So is it safe to say PC will keep Xbox alive also.

So with that said should we go forward gaming with Sony and Nintendo as the console machines and Xbox as the pc clone ? Make it make sense because once again m$ dropping the ball. Like they did wit the entire xbmc community lol. Stash n grab but then drop n roll ��

If your wondering what that means. I recall m$ getting half they’re ideas for Xbox 360 because they stoled it from the Xbox mod community but who am I to say. So maybe after 360 and Xbox one being the webtv ideas and the xbmc ideas also. What new ideas do they have? Lol oh this time they can steal from the pc market lol m$ even stole the Os gui interface from Apple. Lol dos. Dirty operating system was even stolen because m$ wanted a os and couldn’t code 9’e Lol everything. It’s cold blooded when your whole truth is based on a stolen lie. Lol evolution is useless to the void

Last edited by MasonPolitikz; 01-12-2020 at 01:39 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #41
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 23264 23 K  Slaps total: 8220 8 K
This site be hella late with stuff. They also showed the back ports to the xbox series x.

2 weeks ago '18        #42
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
If he's showing it off then then that means two things.

1.Sony is about to swing for the fences and they are coming with the heat and M$ knows it.

2.Micrsoft are ready to counter punch Sony and fully talk about what the Series X can do.

can yall feel it? its that time again!
Next gen is upon us

Sony isnt coming with any heat. Their machine will be far more inferior with 9 teraflops. It's already set. The series x will be even more of a beast than we originally thought.

1 week ago '04        #43
facility651 
space
space
Props total: 501 501  Slaps total: 28 28
I don't get the "console beef" that takes places on the internet. I plan on buying both three series X and PS5... my main concern is series x will support my 8TB drive that has all my current games on it
+3   

1 week ago '04        #44
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Sony isnt coming with any heat. Their machine will be far more inferior with 9 teraflops. It's already set. The series x will be even more of a beast than we originally thought.
possibly, but the ps5 will have those bangers

I wanna play God War 2 (or whatever its gonna be called)
I wanna play Horizon zero dawn 2 (still gotta heart the 1st lol)
I wanna play Spiderman 2

that's 3 already that I know are come and I know I want, I Know the Series X is gonna be stronger and it got a couple games I want to play aswell with Halo Infinite and hell blade 2 and outer worlds 2.

I don't know what gonna happen my bro told me 3 weeks ago that Sony was gonna skip e3 this year and I laughed at him, they just announced that sh*t, this next gen sh*t about to get real interesting

1 week ago '18        #45
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
possibly, but the ps5 will have those bangers

I wanna play God War 2 (or whatever its gonna be called)
I wanna play Horizon zero dawn 2 (still gotta heart the 1st lol)
I wanna play Spiderman 2

that's 3 already that I know are come and I know I want, I Know the Series X is gonna be stronger and it got a couple games I want to play aswell with Halo Infinite and hell blade 2 and outer worlds 2.

I don't know what gonna happen my bro told me 3 weeks ago that Sony was gonna skip e3 this year and I laughed at him, they just announced that sh*t, this next gen sh*t about to get real interesting

Dnt expect anymore true next gen leap's. The last true next gen leap was from ps2 and xbox to ps3 and xbox 360. All ur basically gonna get is resolution touch ups. Graphically its gonna look the same. In fact these are the last physical consoles to that's ever gonna be released.

1 week ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Dnt expect anymore true next gen leap's. The last true next gen leap was from ps2 and xbox to ps3 and xbox 360. All ur basically gonna get is resolution touch ups. Graphically its gonna look the same. In fact these are the last physical consoles to that's ever gonna be released.
no sir that's already been blown out of the water for both Consoles, everyone that's seen them behind the scenes say we are in for a treat but like every generation it will start off small then ramp up when dev get the hang of the new hardware.

infact, this stand to be the biggest leap in hardware ever but we'll see, far as these being the last physical consoles that really depends where the market is in 5 to 10 years,I do believe that cloud gaming is the future but I also KNOW the tech isn't nowhere near close enough for a company to even think about it replacing local right now, I use it everyday with Cloud

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-14-2020 at 12:57 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '18        #47
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
no sir that's already been blown out of the water for both Consoles, everyone that's seen them behind the scenes say we are in for a treat but like every generation it will start off small then ramp up when dev get the hang of the new hardware.

infact, this stand to be the biggest leap in hardware ever but we'll see, far as these being the last physical consoles that really depends where the market is in 5 to 10 years,I do believe that cloud gaming is the future but I also KNOW the tech isn't nowhere near close enough for a company to even think about it replacing local right now, I use it everyday with Cloud

On the ps5 and xbox series x ur basically gonna get what the highest end pc are doing now and by the time ps5 comes out it will already be the minimum and damn near obsolete. If u thinking ur gonna get a ps1/n64 to dreamcast leap ur definitely in for disappointment. Their will be no more major leaps all ur gonna get is nba 2k running in a higher resolution and frame rate. It will be alot smoother and anti aliasing will be better but as far as the core graphics. It wnt be any major upgrade. We have come as far as were going without photo realism which is nxt. Ray tracing is the only new feature yr getting. Dnt get me wrong u will see a slight to ok improvement but it wont be like damn!!!

1 week ago '04        #48
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
On the ps5 and xbox series x ur basically gonna get what the highest end pc are doing now and by the time ps5 comes out it will already be the minimum and damn near obsolete. If u thinking ur gonna get a ps1/n64 to dreamcast leap ur definitely in for disappointment. Their will be no more major leaps all ur gonna get is nba 2k running in a higher resolution and frame rate. It will be alot smoother and anti aliasing will be better but as far as the core graphics. It wnt be any major upgrade. We have come as far as were going without photo realism which is nxt. Ray tracing is the only new feature yr getting. Dnt get me wrong u will see a slight to ok improvement but it wont be like damn!!!
not what I hearing my g, word is the tech in these new consoles or at least the series X is well above top of the line Pcs right now, how that translates into games is anyone's guess though I'm just saying it articles out there that suggest otherwise

1 week ago '18        #49
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
not what I hearing my g, word is the tech in these new consoles or at least the series X is well above top of the line Pcs right now, how that translates into games is anyone's guess though I'm just saying it articles out there that suggest otherwise

Look at the ps3 xbox 360 to ps4/xbox one leap. sh*t was small . Well this gen coming up the leap is gonna be even smaller. Your gonna have way faster CPUs and bandwidth but trust me graphically it wnt be like oh damnnn!!

1 week ago '04        #50
Ra-da-god 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Look at the ps3 xbox 360 to ps4/xbox one leap. sh*t was small . Well this gen coming up the leap is gonna be even smaller. Your gonna have way faster CPUs and bandwidth but trust me graphically it wnt be like oh damnnn!!
the problem with that though is the small leap from gen 7 to 8 was on purpose, the ps4 and xbox one were hampered by the fact that they couldn't be sold at a profit out the gate so that limited how beefy they could be that's not the case this time around.

and to be some game from this gen is lightyears beyond anything we saw on the 360 and ps3 unless you are talking $1500 7th gene pcs

God Of War
The Order 1866
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
The Witcher 3
Ryse
Detroit
Shadow Of Mordor
Metro Exodus
Res 2 remake
Dmc 5
Res 7
FF7 remake

lets be real bro these games blow last gen AWAY in terms of graphics and its features and devs are saying next gen is going to double that

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
138 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  37
Image(s) inside I double dare...
292 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28online now  23
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
54 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  22
Tim Tebow has finally had sex! Says ďWell worth the waitĒ
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy