Fighting Game Community.....FGCHQ

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-21  194
41 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
159 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '10        #1
974 page views
19 comments

iRobIsteal 
space
space
space
Props total: 30 30  Slaps total: 0 0
f*ghting Game Community.....FGCHQ

whats hood boxden, i've been coming to this website everyday since like 2002, i never post but i basically read it all the time.it basically helps me keep up with whats trending in all my favorite genre.lots of people have valuable input on lots of topics that i fux wit. i found out about the FGC in late 2012.that was right around the time Twitch.tv started and i believe i found out about it from a post on boxden. i had no idea n*ggas was playing f*ghting games at such a high level.and this was when marvel 3 was super poppin. ChrisG was servin fools but he could never win Evo. around 2014 i decided i wanted to make a game so i started dabbling in web development and all that. ive made a game and a website for the FGC called FGCHQ.GG. Just curious whats everybody on here think about it.i havent really promoted it yet so you guys will be the first people to really use it. So let me know what you guys think good or bad dont matter. im tryin to make some bread off web development so if you guys got any advice or ideas let me know.visit this link https://fgchq.gg/visit this link https://fgchq.com/

Last edited by iRobIsteal; 01-07-2020 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: link doesnt work
+16   

best
worst
19 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 15896 15 K  Slaps total: 14037 14 K
i need a emualtor or that has online netplay where i can play against oters in old school f*ghting games do you know of any.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
EasyPeel 
space
space
Props total: 927 927  Slaps total: 27 27
Only taken a skim through but really dope. Been tuned into the FGC since around 2014 too started on usf4, less so in the last year or two but have gravitated towards Tekken. One issue I had was tracking which high level players were streaming, was surprised that site shorykuen never had such a tool.

Like what you've done, easy enough to follow people on Twitch I know but I'm liking this collated hub of yours. You've even linked the Asian players, think this is what I needed to get back into watching Tekken lol. Goes without saying it needs some polishing in terms of scale but good sh*t my g, I will be using it instead of going direct to twitch for fgc stuff

Last edited by EasyPeel; 01-08-2020 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Grammar
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 stutteringrap said
i need a emualtor or that has online netplay where i can play against oters in old school f*ghting games do you know of any.
the only f*ghting game that i know people play online using an emulator is Super Smash Bros Melee. would probably just have to so a search for 'Smash Bros Melee Netplay'. one of the other FGC sites i go to is . It has the most information about the FGC.

2 weeks ago '10        #5
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 EasyPeel said
Only taken a skim through but really dope. Been tuned into the FGC since around 2014 too started on usf4, less so in the last year or two but have gravitated towards Tekken. One issue I had was tracking which high level players were streaming, was surprised that site shorykuen never had such a tool.

Like what you've done, easy enough to follow people on Twitch I know but I'm liking this collated hub of yours. You've even linked the Asian players, think this is what I needed to get back into watching Tekken lol. Goes without saying it needs some polishing in terms of scale but good sh*t my g, I will be using it instead of going direct to twitch for fgc stuff

thanks alot bro! my site pretty much takes the top 100 streamers in the FGC category by the amount of viewers they have. the Asian players are in another time zone so they usually stream early in the AM in the United States.but its pretty much a tournament every weekend for the most part.which is when i watch most of the time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Ozzy Booty 
space
space
Props total: 2377 2 K  Slaps total: 93 93
I love the concept of the site having the top streams for each game right there. I just dislike the color scheme, Dark Mode all day. Good sh*t OP
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 253 253  Slaps total: 18 18
Cool site. Good idea in general.

I'd recommend better home button. Just something more aesthetic. Also create some sort of banner that would represent your site.

Idk what direction you want to take your site. Like just continue sharing content, or becoming next eventhubs. Let us know, it can give us better idea on how to give you tips, opinions, etc

Lastly some sort of donation center to get extra support for your site.
Thank me later. Get yo money playa
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
sideshow20 
space
space
Props total: 1147 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
I like it. those i would change the layout. looks a bit gamefaqs ish . but pretty sweet.

2 weeks ago '10        #9
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 Ozzy booty said
I love the concept of the site having the top streams for each game right there. I just dislike the color scheme, Dark Mode all day. Good sh*t OP

thanks potna! and i know people love their color schemes so i will have more color schemes in the future

2 weeks ago '10        #10
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 1mcchicken2go said
Cool site. Good idea in general.

I'd recommend better home button. Just something more aesthetic. Also create some sort of banner that would represent your site.

Idk what direction you want to take your site. Like just continue sharing content, or becoming next eventhubs. Let us know, it can give us better idea on how to give you tips, opinions, etc

Lastly some sort of donation center to get extra support for your site.
Thank me later. Get yo money playa

thanks playa! love the banner idea! most sites do have a banner.

and i love eventhubs but i wont be having any articles or users. im mostly just creating tools like tier list and a sort of journal were people can create and save notes about characters they play and players they play against.also pages that give information about tournaments.and a page that has all FGC youtube videos.i got some feed back on the FGCHQ twitter page yesterday.

and im just tryin to figure out how to monetize covertly and effectively. im hoping i can find a sponsor who will pay me for ad space.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #11
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 sideshow20 said
I like it. those i would change the layout. looks a bit gamefaqs ish . but pretty sweet.

wed dev can be challenging with all the devices you have to design for but i do agree my design is a little amateurish.the progression will be interesting to see.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 18432 18 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
Add a map feature for folks who dont know where the local fgc is in their cities
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
A.M.BESSA 
space
space
Props total: 2108 2 K  Slaps total: 308 308
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #14
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
 Cuttysark said
Add a map feature for folks who dont know where the local fgc is in their cities

got it on the todo list.thanks for your input!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78238 78 K  Slaps total: 4810 4 K
 stutteringrap said
I hope this helps.

I haven't tried it yet but I love Mugen. My wife friends and I used to play it locally and watch the madness ensue. I had like almost 200 characters and some were so broken it would make you laugh. I might have to fire it up again.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
mumbosauce 
space
space
space
Props total: 18886 18 K  Slaps total: 2610 2 K
 stutteringrap said

What you are looking for is called f*ghtcade.

Basically e ery 2D Capcom/SNK game with netplay

1 week ago '15        #17
EnigmaticPigeon 
space
space
Props total: 38765 38 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
dope post and if anyone wants to see me in sf3 let me know

1 week ago '17        #18
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 24063 24 K  Slaps total: 969 969
I like the concept and the idea of having all of the top twitch channels on the front page is a good idea.

I think being the ESPN of the FGC is a angle that can be carved for yourself with the right information and features on the site.

And once you build your traffic up, I think you can make money off the site by selling a paid "featured channel" space to Twitch streamers that want to grow their channel.
+1   

7 days ago '08        #19
AyeDre 
space
space
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 325 325
Cool concept. Will be using this weekend for viewing Frosty Faustings this weekend.

Later when the site is more complete you should reach out to big names in the FGC. Would love for a new site to be used for brackets.
+1   

7 days ago '10        #20
iRobIsteal  OP
space
space
space
i appreciate all the feedback everybody!! make sure yall follow on twitter. thats where i spend the most time communicating with people about the site.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
138 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  37
Image(s) inside I double dare...
284 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28online now  30
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
54 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  17
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy