Rumored Ps5 feature, it sound good but.....

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-17  238
36 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
155 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #76
Ra-da-god  OP
space
space
Props total: 4923 4 K  Slaps total: 573 573
 Most Palone said

This is what bc on pc looks like
Consoel is Console and PC is PC, there's very little interest in the other from either side, two different customers my G

I'm not interested in rebuilding my library of hundreds of xbox games on PC when I can just put them bi*ches in and play them now, I'm not interested in all the tinkering that comes with PC gaming, I mean that sh*t look dope but I simply do not have the time, when I wanna sit down and game thats all I wanna do.

but you are right PC has been ahead of the curve with sh*t like this but thats do to its flexible architecture, Console just aren't built like that
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #77
jusyouand  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1453 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
the only reason xbox and sony is going full BC is to compete against google stadia streaming game and apple arcade. once the tech companies get a full market share its over for them so in order to stay ahead of the curve is to release a gaming console with endless libraries of games therefore it would be hard for any gamer or would be gamer to walk away from.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #78
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11413 11 K  Slaps total: 3165 3 K
I have some PlayStation games worth playing. The original Gran Turismo.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #79
mumbosauce 
space
space
space
Props total: 18886 18 K  Slaps total: 2610 2 K
 Ra-da-god said
Consoel is Console and PC is PC, there's very little interest in the other from either side, two different customers my G

I'm not interested in rebuilding my library of hundreds of xbox games on PC when I can just put them bi*ches in and play them now, I'm not interested in all the tinkering that comes with PC gaming, I mean that sh*t look dope but I simply do not have the time, when I wanna sit down and game thats all I wanna do.

but you are right PC has been ahead of the curve with sh*t like this but thats do to its flexible architecture, Console just aren't built like that

PC ppl cant compared ppl not wanting to play on a pc
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #80
Ra-da-god  OP
space
space
Props total: 4923 4 K  Slaps total: 573 573
 mumbosauce said
PC ppl cant compared ppl not wanting to play on a pc
because they see all the cool sh*t you cant do on PC and i get it.

back in the ps2/CGXB/GC I hate a gaming rig sh*t was beasty cost me just over a band to have built, had most of the bells and whistles of the time. there are cool real benefits to PC, better visuals & performance, Mod support ETC and I miss those things sometimes BUT consoles are just more convenient.

I can just speak for myself I just wanna put the game in and play it straight up, the visuals on console are good enough for me and next gen games that aren't 60 fps are gonna be a thing of the past so Im cool just rocking with Xbox and ps5

2 weeks ago '05        #81
SquirrelXss 
space
space
Props total: 3788 3 K  Slaps total: 769 769
 Most Palone said

This is what bc on pc looks like
May have to cop. Only GTA I never beat.......

2 weeks ago '04        #82
VictoryThagr8 
space
space
space
Props total: 5329 5 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Tha754kid said
Backwards compatibility is a cool convenience to have but it's overrated. If I want to play an old a*s game, I'll pull out my old a*s system.

Seriously, who gonna drop $500 on a new system just to play Ridge Racer. They need to focus that energy on real next gen titles.
Good luck hooking up your old system on newer tvs.

2 weeks ago '04        #83
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3643 3 K  Slaps total: 288 288
 VictoryThagr8 said
Good luck hooking up your old system on newer tvs.
That's why I keep a CRT on hand and got hdmi adapters for my DC and GC

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  46
Image(s) inside I double dare...
283 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
138 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  35
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
53 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  19
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy