most viewed right now
22 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-34  113
49 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+16  92
175 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '17        #76
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 45122 45 K  Slaps total: 10965 10 K
 Ejoly said
How about you quit sucking off ps then and stop posting about a system you will never own , I have never posted anything about a system, check my history, I'm all for games in general, so nice try
I want to buy the Series X dummy. I have every Xbox console lmfao.

How about you stop posting in thread that have you butthurt?

2 weeks ago '05        #77
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14638 14 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
The fact that all games can be played up and down stream really questions the need to an upgrade. I have been making the argument that in many ways these systems have maxed out and "upgrades" are not crucial to upgrading gameplay. Formerly, the systems and games had advanced so far between each generation that there was no way to play a current gen on last gen. This will be the first time I do not feel the need to upgrade my XBOX immediately.

On a different note, MS tried to claim that their last system upgrade was their next gen system. But it had no exclusive games to that system, no one cared, and it continued to get waxed by Sony.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #78
space
space
 blackninja said
The fact that all games can be played up and down stream really questions the need to an upgrade. I have been making the argument that in many ways these systems have maxed out and "upgrades" are not crucial to upgrading gameplay. Formerly, the systems and games had advanced so far between each generation that there was no way to play a current gen on last gen. This will be the first time I do not feel the need to upgrade my XBOX immediately.

On a different note, MS tried to claim that their last system upgrade was their next gen system. But it had no exclusive games to that system, no one cared, and it continued to get waxed by Sony.
People trying to make the Pro and One X seem like next gen has always been laughable to me.

2 weeks ago '14        #79
504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 69925 69 K  Slaps total: 13147 13 K
I personally don’t gaf as long as it has good games and graphics
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #80
MP 
space
space
Props total: 11444 11 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I want to buy the Series X dummy. I have every Xbox console lmfao.

How about you stop posting in thread that have you butthurt?
fu*k up you dont own every xbox system drop that gamertag

2 weeks ago '17        #81
space
space
 MP said
fu*k up you dont own every xbox system drop that gamertag
XGodIsBlackx, dont act like you dont remember seeing this name destroy your life in Halo 2 B

2 weeks ago '05        #82
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 14638 14 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
People trying to make the Pro and One X seem like next gen has always been laughable to me.
I was like WTF when MS tried to promote it as such. I had to reread their promo material and blog to confirm I was reading it right. I am sorry, but if every game they drop on a new system can be played on the last one, they have not done sh_t to move the needle forward. FACT.

Last edited by blackninja; 01-11-2020 at 11:01 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #83
Gordon Gartrell 
space
space
Props total: 46213 46 K  Slaps total: 4593 4 K
y'all console stans some weirdos. just play the games and shut the fu*k up.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #84
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 18432 18 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 Naga Sadow said
Are they not? You act like every PS4 exclusive was an 11/10. Don't think they didn't release a lot of duds. Don't get me wrong the new God of War is one of the greatest games I've ever played and Spider-Man and Horizon Zero Dawn were both amazing but they also released a lot of been there and done that and trash games. Uncharted 4 is debatable but I couldn't wait for that game to end. Which is funny because it has one of the most satisfying game endings. Infamous Second Son was a major letdown compared to the first two. k*ll Xonr sucked, Drive Club was broken and sucked, Order 1886 was a joke, Days Gone is a dud, LBP3 was forgettable, Knack was...Knack, and so many more. Of course PS4 k*lled the One in terms of first party games but you're making it seem like Sony dropped a classic game every month. And let's not forget that they approved Godzilla and Umbrella Corps, both considered the worst games of this gen and some of the worst games of all time. Plus Sony has a knack for releasing one and done games that last at the most 30 hours, though I probably put 500 hours into Persona 5.

All I'm saying is that you fan boys suck. Y'all are bragging about what device is better while the rest of us enjoy games. Just shut up and play and be happy.

2 weeks ago '05        #85
GodzMustBeCrazy 
space
space
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
 Cant Read Sh1t said
yep, widely regarded as one of the biggest failures and fall-offs ever in gaming
My bad bro, didn't mean to slap

2 weeks ago '17        #86
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 24064 24 K  Slaps total: 969 969
Next gen isnt going to be some massive evolutionary leap anyway. Next gen in 2020-2021 is gonna be fast load times, stable 4K, stable VR, and that will go for the Series X and PS5. Devs aren't even gonna catch their stride as far as getting the most juice out of the hardware until 3-4 years from now.

And I get it, the Series X doesnt seem so special now because the games aren't gonna be so technologically advanced that the Xbox One can't even replicate it in any way. But when u think about it, is there really game anywhere on the market that's too big for consoles? A high-end PC exclusive game that consoles can't run in any capacity?? That sh*t dont exist. So if the highest PCs today ain't doing it, then why are we acting like the Series X and PS5 are gonna do it.

2 weeks ago '09        #87
dadon85 
space
space
space
Props total: 23201 23 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
We were looking at 9.2 teraflops of performance for the PS5 compared to 12 teraflops for the Xbox Series X.

Would that make xbox look that much better? Leaker claims those numbers are wrong tho

2 weeks ago '17        #88
space
space
 dadon85 said
We were looking at 9.2 teraflops of performance for the PS5 compared to 12 teraflops for the Xbox Series X.

Would that make xbox look that much better? Leaker claims those numbers are wrong tho
Since you brought this up, I just wanna say how we seen none of this bullsh*t “y’all console stans are nerds” energy in that thread and we know why.

I’ma make y’all mad all year, starting with that FF7 Demo in March

2 weeks ago '09        #89
dadon85 
space
space
space
Props total: 23201 23 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Since you brought this up, I just wanna say how we seen none of this bullsh*t “y’all console stans are nerds” energy in that thread and we know why.

I’ma make y’all mad all year, starting with that FF7 Demo in March
I always buy both to play the best games
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #90
space
space
 1Oh said
Next gen isnt going to be some massive evolutionary leap anyway. Next gen in 2020-2021 is gonna be fast load times, stable 4K, stable VR, and that will go for the Series X and PS5. Devs aren't even gonna catch their stride as far as getting the most juice out of the hardware until 3-4 years from now.

And I get it, the Series X doesnt seem so special now because the games aren't gonna be so technologically advanced that the Xbox One can't even replicate it in any way. But when u think about it, is there really game anywhere on the market that's too big for consoles? A high-end PC exclusive game that consoles can't run in any capacity?? That sh*t dont exist. So if the highest PCs today ain't doing it, then why are we acting like the Series X and PS5 are gonna do it.
I guarantee the PS5 will have at least one game on launch that would be impossible to run on PS4.

The issue here is this mandatory two year wait to get games that are built with the Xbox Series X instead of the One. Literally every console has had games that were impossible to play on the old hardware within their launch window. Even Xbox One had them. The way these games are pushing our current systems, I think it’s far fetched to believe someone not gonna be utilizing that power off rip

2 weeks ago '17        #91
space
space
 dadon85 said
I always buy both to play the best games
I’m the same way but if they’re planning on doing what’s stated in the OP, I don’t see the point of buying one until 2022 or whenever they begin to release exclusives.

2 weeks ago '18        #92
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 200 200
So basically I might as well buy a cheaper Xbox one x and play the Xbox games. Because of course I’m a Mac user and not a pc. And for my hardcore console gaming get a ps5 because Sony will have better AAA games because Sony always has the better gaming entertainment and Microsoft has the ecosystem and the pc like centric environment ... or I could get a pc and a ps5 lol case closed

2 weeks ago '17        #93
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78239 78 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
 1Oh said

PC's are held back by current gen consoles. The PS4 and Xbox One are built on old 2010 netbook processor architecture that can't flex the latest and greatest effects. Even the One X is has a horrible CPU. It's too much of a financial risk to make a game to represent the capabilities of current GPU's. Consoles are where the money is at so a dev is not gonna stray to far from the console version.

2 weeks ago '17        #94
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 78239 78 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
 MasonPolitikz said
So basically I might as well buy a cheaper Xbox one x and play the Xbox games. Because of course I’m a Mac user and not a pc. And for my hardcore console gaming get a ps5 because Sony will have better AAA games because Sony always has the better gaming entertainment and Microsoft has the ecosystem and the pc like centric environment ... or I could get a pc and a ps5 lol case closed
Just run boot camp on your Mac.

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #95
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 24064 24 K  Slaps total: 969 969
 SPdaGOAT said
I guarantee the PS5 will have at least one game on launch that would be impossible to run on PS4.

The issue here is this mandatory two year wait to get games that are built with the Xbox Series X instead of the One. Literally every console has had games that were impossible to play on the old hardware within their launch window. Even Xbox One had them. The way these games are pushing our current systems, I think it’s far fetched to believe someone not gonna be utilizing that power off rip
We'll see but I doubt it. I think Last of Us Part 2 (with new bells & whistles) & Ghost of Tsu are Sony's flagship PS5 launch titles.

I cant think of any Xbox One launch title that couldn't be scaled down and ran on a 360. RYSE is one of the best looking games this gen, but i dont think it's a game that's impossible to run on a 360. Obviously it won't look or run as good on 360, but besides that nothing revolutionary is happening . Ain't no "16-Bit cart gen to 32-Bit disc gen" jump happening with PS5 or Series X at launch.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #96
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17752 17 K  Slaps total: 4981 4 K
 Mo Biches said
Was Xbox one really that much of a failure? I’m a Sony dude at heart but I only have a Xbox right now and it suffices for Madden and sh*t like that
I have both...

Xbox 1S, and PS4Pro... I think they both worth it.. I play my Xbox more than my PS4, and I'm a Sony dude... But its easier to play f*ghting games on PS4..

5 days ago '07        #97
jhj26 
space
space
Props total: 3075 3 K  Slaps total: 932 932
i'm not sure what the problem is here...

4 days ago '04        #98
Mike T 
space
space
Props total: 39448 39 K  Slaps total: 5798 5 K
 LOW LIFE said
Of course Xbox making sh*t load of money. They found everyway to squeeze money out of gamers. I wouldn't be surprised if their consoles start showing ads.

Wii U was more innovative and had a better catalog than Xbox One but keep paying for "Super Gold Live" memberships and play the same tired a*s games in "NATIVE 4K 60FPS".
My n*gga it started, death Stranding & Monster its fu*kin gross.

4 days ago '17        #99
space
space
 jhj26 said
i'm not sure what the problem is here...
No problem, just no incentive to buy for the first two years.

If Sony drops heat in those two years, we're gonna go through the same song & dance we did this gen.

4 days ago '17        #100
space
space
 Mike T said
My n*gga it started, death Stranding & Monster its fu*kin gross.

You think this started gaming companies trying to squeeze every dollar out of gamers?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  39
Image(s) inside I double dare...
294 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
138 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  27
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
54 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  23
Tim Tebow has finally had sex! Says “Well worth the wait”
132 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy