"I Hate That We Didn't Stand Behind Him"- Karlos Dansby

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so i guy who never ever been in any off the field trouble in 12 years as a pro gets busted for a non felony and less then 24 hrs lose his job and thats ok???? fu*kING DONE WITH BX NOT EVEN GONNA RANT U n*ggaS ARE IDIOTS

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #82
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
miss me with that no other teams lining up to sign him sh*t

I don't know of any time that a team would rush to sign a player just days after an arrest, no matter how good the player is

there is charges pending and I'm sure he will get signed once the smoke clears

it amuses me how some dolphins fans are so high and mighty when the franchise has been sh*t for such a long time
 5 years ago '08        #83
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
So why didn't they get rid of Koa Misi when he got arrested for his domestic sh*t?

Stop crying you fu*king babies. Getting all emotional over it.
 5 years ago '11        #84
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
If Phil was the coach of the Bengals there would be no team on the field
 5 years ago '06        #85
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 JohnDoe B1 said:
And all I know is that lookin at the Knicks makes me feel better about being a Heat fan. And for that I salute you too.
but u just won a chip.

Heat >>>>> every team for the next year. not just the knicks
 5 years ago '12        #86
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Chad sucks now anyway
 5 years ago '04        #87
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
chad got fcked i hope he gets signed again...
 5 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
anybody else thinks that the owner wanted him and the coach wanted a reason to get rid of him?
 5 years ago '10        #89
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,803 | Props total: 4827 4827
 King856 said:
I could care less about Chad or the Dolphins, but I hate when people get punished on hearsay. Chad lost for marrying a cop caller
My n*gga chad said she leaned into the headbutt doe
 08-14-2012, 11:34 AM         #90
mutt1107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wait, VH1 cancelled his reality show now, i guess the dolphins arent the only organization who doesn't want CHAD, EVEN REALITY TV DOESNT WANT HIM< LOL
 08-14-2012, 11:47 AM         #91
roar09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
hmmm ya like carl nicks right? he left the saints championship caliber team for tampa fu*king bay a 4 win team. and vincent jackson too right?

guess why they went there because they had 50 million in cap space and could actually offer them contracts period
Son the Buccs went 10-6 in 2010 doe. They were supposed to run the table in 2011, they obviously underachieved, but I'm willing to bet the 10-6 record with a SOLID young team, had a little something to do with them wanting to right the ship. N you right, 50 mill aint gon hurt either. Besides, how Nicks sposed to get paid when Brees gettin all the money!? But damn, the Buccs got some good a.ss players on they team don't they, which is a hell of a lot more than we can say about the DOLLphins....
 5 years ago '12        #92
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,053 | Props total: 11254 11254
 roar09 said:
Son the Buccs went 10-6 in 2010 doe. They were supposed to run the table in 2011, they obviously underachieved, but I'm willing to bet the 10-6 record with a SOLID young team, had a little something to do with them wanting to right the ship. N you right, 50 mill aint gon hurt either. Besides, how Nicks sposed to get paid when Brees gettin all the money!? But damn, the Buccs got some good a.ss players on they team don't they, which is a hell of a lot more than we can say about the DOLLphins....
How you gonna say you got good a.ss players on the team, when you won 4 games last year?

Dolphins problem has been Qb play, and hopefully thats solved, but the Phins have solid players on both side of the ball.

How does one begin to talk with a 4-12 record?
 5 years ago '04        #93
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,685 | Props total: 432 432
I want to see Evelyns head

94 - 22 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 81% 26 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 08-14-2012, 01:20 PM         #94
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DV is more serious now days. Even the president spoke on this sh*t...

[video - click to view]

Chad Lost.
 08-14-2012, 01:35 PM         #95
roar09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
How you gonna say you got good a.ss players on the team, when you won 4 games last year?

Dolphins problem has been Qb play, and hopefully thats solved, but the Phins have solid players on both side of the ball.

How does one begin to talk with a 4-12 record?
Not a Buccs fan, first and foremost, merely presenting you with FACTS. But apparently you can't appreciate them. Bc they went 4-12 in 2011, what in the world that got to do with the 2012 season!? Nicks n Jackson just got to the Buccs this year, or can you not read? What sense does it make to have a decent QB w targets that couldnt catch the swine flu in China?? But Chad Johnson headbutting Evelyn is the reason the Dolphins can't sign a FA worth talking about? Oh ok....
 08-14-2012, 01:58 PM         #96
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You literally might be dumber than GUNIT. That's saying something.

PTC said:
No real organization wants to be on Hard Knocks... that's why the fu*kin Dolphins are on there. ... at the end of the day the ONLY reason Dolphins want to be on Hard Knocks is to expand their brand that is it... business 101. Whatever is behind that PRIMARY idea, is just the details (which is what you're getting at).
The Jags also wanted to be on hard knocks so there's no point in addressing anything else in there.

PTC said:
Dolphins don't care about who views Hard Knocks? Damn son you forgot the NFL is a business or what?
If they cared about views then wouldn't they keep Chad Johnson for the drama?

You keep CONTRADICTING yourself.

PTC said:
So did Chad have some sort of good publicity BEFORE this stunt? He already had a bad image BEFORE he was signed so what the fu*k did the Dolphins think he was bringing?
What publicity did he have BEFORE the Dolphins signed him? None. His image wasn't HORRIBLE like he was broke going on Dr. Phil like TO or like Roethlisberger during the r*pe sh*t. He had no news around him that was GOOD or BAD. Then this happened.

PTC said:
Dolphins signed Chad Johnson and won't stand behind him considering this is his first ever offense of anything outside the field...

The statement you're making with Hard Knocks is, hey world look at our team! attention attention attention.

The statement you're making with cutting Chad Johnson... is the opposite of the above.

Contradictory

And they thought he was good enough to have him at #1 WR...

Trash organization.
Yeah the point of Hard Knocks is for everyone to see your team. But just cause you cut someone cause they get into legal trouble means you don't want publicity? You dumb motherfu*ker - do you realize the difference between harboring someone who hit their wife allegedly and cutting them loose to avoid the ramifications and bad publicity stemming from said arrest? Yeah what organization WOULDN'T want that kind of publicity

I mean christ do I have to create a powerpoint to break it down for your slow a.ss?

Just cause they cut Chad doesn't mean they're contradicting themselves.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy