Watched Iron Man 2 last night.....(no spoilers)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 JFamis said:
The first scene with Batman in the parking garage >>>> any action scene in Iron Man 2
The chase scene with the little motorcycle >>>> any action scene in Iron man 2
When batman goes and gets dude from China >>>> any action scene in Iron Man 2
The final f!ght scene between Batman and Joker >>> any action scene in Iron Man 2

Judging from your name, you're probably really into Marvel, and I think you're gonna disappoint a lot of people telling them the action in iron Man 2 was good, because it honestly wasn't.
Truth...
 8 years ago '06        #82
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
 AnyGiven said:
After reading the reviews and then watching the movie I learned one thing..... f*ck the critics. This movie highly entertaining and exciting. Very funny as well

I'm gonna introduce my girl to Ironman 1 this weekend. You can watch Ironman 2 w/o Ironman 1 IMO

??

I'm gettin' the Ironman 1 blu ray soon. I can't remember the shield on his desk

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #83
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
Lol @ all of you saying there wasn't enough action.

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #84
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Wasn't as good as the first but unlike most movies where the whole movie a step down from the first this one was good but the two main things that held it back for me was the banter between Pepper and Starks...that was annoying..seriously annoying. And of course the f!ghts were anti-climatic. The Whiplash f!ghts could have been a lot better. And while he ended the f!ght with the drones in an extremely cool way...still another f!ght that should have lasted longer. I just was left wanting more action.
 8 years ago '04        #85
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
 Cooked Brickz said:
Lol @ all of you saying there wasn't enough action.

yea thats what i was thinkin... feel like feel slept through half the movie.. i thought there was plenty of action and movie was well balanced b/w dialogue and action
 8 years ago '09        #86
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
I like how they threw in the part where,

I was laughing at that, I dunno if everyone else in the theater knew that 2 or just found it funny.

They did it again when,

8 years ago '04        #87
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 211 211
^What are you talking about? RDJ will be in Avengers. He has an option for it in his contract.
 8 years ago '06        #88
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 JFamis said:
The first scene with Batman in the parking garage >>>> any action scene in Iron Man 2
The chase scene with the little motorcycle >>>> any action scene in Iron man 2
When batman goes and gets dude from China >>>> any action scene in Iron Man 2
The final f!ght scene between Batman and Joker >>> any action scene in Iron Man 2

Judging from your name, you're probably really into Marvel, and I think you're gonna disappoint a lot of people telling them the action in iron Man 2 was good, because it honestly wasn't.
haha nice catch that dudes name is Peter Parker. Dark knight was the more hardcore of the superhero movies. I wish dent, two face was still alive though
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-15-2010, 09:44 AM         #89
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a piece of trash .. = spider man 3
 8 years ago '06        #90
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
This movie was f**king dope. I think it was just as good if not better than Iron Man 1. Jon Favreu is definitely the right man directing this franchise and Sam Rockwell, Micky Rourke, and RDJ were all in top form the entire movie. I cant wait to see a third film and also the Thor and Captain America easter eggs were dope along with Samuel L aka Nick Fury. I was also yet again impressed with how hot Gwyneth Paltrow is as Pepper Potts and Scarlett Johanson was great eye candy but i wasnt feeling her character too much.

Last edited by modalee; 05-16-2010 at 03:08 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #91
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
Mickey Rourke had da Birdman Fronts on lock.
 8 years ago '04        #92
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
 Peterparker said:
really?? thats ya opinon..but Batman had horrible f!ght scenes..he wasn't f!ghten nobody worth s**t..he was f!ghten some everyday citzen thugs

Dark Knight was overrated to me and I heard alot of ppl say the only scenes worth watching in Dark Knight are with Heath Ledger..c'mon man the f!ght scene between Batman and Joker?? u more into simple s**t seems like to me

Iron Man n War Machine f!ghten the drones>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight the whole movie

Heath Ledger death which hyped the movie into extreme heights>>>>>>Dark Knight and Batman's voice

n yes i'm a marvel fan but not every marvel based movie is good..

Agreed.
 8 years ago '05        #93
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 JFamis said:
I love The Dark Knight, but I am so damn sick of people comparing two things that are so unlike each other to each other. The Dark Knight is a MUCH different type of action movie.

That said, no. The action in Iron Man 2, in my humble opinion, was great. I loved it, and I loved the movie.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 05-22-2010 at 01:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #94
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
'Kick a.ss' s**ts all ova Iron Man 1 and 2
 8 years ago '09        #95
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Peterparker said:
really?? thats ya opinon..but Batman had horrible f!ght scenes..he wasn't f!ghten nobody worth s**t..he was f!ghten some everyday citzen thugs

Dark Knight was overrated to me and I heard alot of ppl say the only scenes worth watching in Dark Knight are with Heath Ledger..c'mon man the f!ght scene between Batman and Joker?? u more into simple s**t seems like to me

Iron Man n War Machine f!ghten the drones>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Knight the whole movie

Heath Ledger death which hyped the movie into extreme heights>>>>>>Dark Knight and Batman's voice

n yes i'm a marvel fan but not every marvel based movie is good..
maybe the f!ghting scenes were ehh but tha action dialougue acticg was great

Iron man and war machine at end was the s**t though with them lazers and mini guns :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #96
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 DaOmega_1 said:
I love The Dark Knight, but I am so damn sick of people comparing two things that are so unlike each other to each other. The Dark Knight is a MUCH different type of action movie.

That said, no. The action in Iron Man 2, in my humble opinion, was great. I loved it, and I loved the movie.
I watched TDK tonight and it is just as much of a phycological thriller as it is a super hero movie/ action movie. imo.
 8 years ago '04        #97
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 goke11429 said:
'Kick a.ss' s**ts all ova Iron Man 1 and 2
:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #98
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Maroon_Tiger said:
def. not..

kick a.ss is for s**ts and giggles.. not even worth buying the bluray

iron man 2 was more serious

kick a.ss brought alot of comic relief to the theaters...
they're just about the same in terms of quality, to me.
 8 years ago '08        #99
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
It was better than I thought it would be!
 8 years ago '09        #100
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,166 | Props total: 2552 2552
Man, just went to see this last night and I was rolling the whole time. Tony Stark was k!llin' it everytime from the government to War Machine and to Justin Hammer. And to throw my 2 cents in, I think Justin Hammer's character was k!llin' it with just as much personality and charisma as RDJ.

I'm tryna figure out why I enjoyed this so much more than Iron Man and it's because my expectations were not as high but then again this movie was just that damn good. I thought it was well paced and I enjoyed the comedy and all the action scenes.

My friend was complaining to me before I watched it that the action scenes were so short and after I watched it, it just made me realize that he really is a dumbass. The last action sequence was perfect, the set-up, the chase(all while the other action with Scarlett is going on), the mid-boss f!ght, the final f!ght = :cool-smiley-009: Along with the others throughout the movie.

Definitely want to get this on Blu Ray.:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by 29 26; 05-25-2010 at 03:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy