Batum apologizes to the POINT GOD (shook ones)

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+43  64
363 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+17  40
144 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

10 years ago '05        #1
6429 page views
92 comments

Hold That 
Props total: 33463 33 K  Slaps total: 5057 5 K
Batum apologizes to the POINT GOD (shook ones)

According to a close source of mine, Batum recieved a series of phone calls by an undescribed man saying the words :
"You know you done f**ked up right"

in response to his comments about Roses defense.. Later that next morning Batum woke up to a horses head in his bed..

After that he immediately went on twitter and posted the following..

I'm sorry for the D.Rose fans and bulls fans, but I never said that he can't play defense, NEVER...trust me

Nicolas Batumâ„¢ (nicolas88batum) on Twitter
"trust me" image

them southside goons, was coming for Frenchies head..

After that he immediately started bloggin...

I would like to start this blog by saying that I never said "Derrick Rose can't play defense."

What I said was Derrick Rose is a better offensive player than he is on defense. And, in a game like that, if we can get him to play defense, that can get him in trouble and be better for us, especially if we can get him in foul trouble. This is why Andre Miller attacked on offense so much, because Rose couldn't foul him, and he couldn't foul him because they needed him on the court. Players like him (Rose), the Kobe and LeBron type, They aren't going to foul or take risks, except for at the end of the game, because they are too important to their team. And Derrick Rose, He got a quick foul at the start of the game on Andre Miller and that calmed him down quickly. So, he couldn't put defensive pressure on Andre all the time because he didn't want to be whistled for any more fouls. And us, that's what we wanted, because if you take Derrick Rose out of the game, it's obviously a better situation for us.

So, that's what I actually said. Derrick Rose, he's a better offensive player than defensive player. And, Andre Miller was right to play aggressively against him and try to draw fouls. And, because Rose didn't want to commit any fouls, is what contributed to Andre Miller's big nightstatistically. But, I never said he can't play defense, because if he wanted to defend, he could take the court away from you. And also ... Me, I played at the Hoop Summit against him, and when we played against the USA this summer... I can tell you he does indeed know how to defend. Trust me, I've seen him at work on the defensive end.

Nicolas Batum defends Derrick Rose's defense | OregonLive.com

But the POINT GOD is merciful, Batum will likely offer up his finest b**ch for forgiveness image

Last edited by Hold That; 02-08-2011 at 05:02 PM..
+6   

best
worst
92 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  9
Video inside Apr 18 - Police reform comes when ‘white people kids start dying’ says ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  6
Video inside Planking for 30 days (best time lapse video with comparison)!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+139online now  3
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
339 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy