online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  3   0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '05        #2426
j-dub 
Props total: 1731 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Yeah man I've been lurking when I wasn't posting like that. About to be posting more for sure though. Wearing that right now actually put it on at about 6 in the am could smell it all day. Took a shower put on one more spray can still smell it. Real nice man loving it one of my favs in the arsenal I got now

9 years ago '05        #2427
j-dub 
Look at my last post ddash before you ole girl at Macy's knew what was up. Literally bought that last night

9 years ago '04        #2428
ddash 
Props total: 135011 135 K  Slaps total: 9536 9 K
 j-dub said 🔗
Look at my last post ddash before you ole girl at Macy's knew what was up. Literally bought that last night
Yup I already read it.

Ladies love VPH

9 years ago '11        #2429
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31759 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
Well damn Dior Homme Intense might have took the number one spot for me. Juice is just on point. Projection is beastly and the lasting power is insane. I sprayed on before work today around 2:30 and its still going at 1:30 am

9 years ago '04        #2430
ddash 
 darealvelle said 🔗
Well damn Dior Homme Intense might have took the number one spot for me. Juice is just on point. Projection is beastly and the lasting power is insane. I sprayed on before work today around 2:30 and its still going at 1:30 am
I been trying to tell folks about it.

I get 14-16 hrs off 2 light sprays.

9 years ago '11        #2431
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31759 31 K  Slaps total: 1437 1 K
🔗

9 years ago '10        #2432
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23970 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
finally got my aventus and just smelling the sprayer it smells hella good

between ab silver and the 5 ml decant i got from decantshop this smells different in a good way i also got

bond http
ferrari cedar essence
tom ford neroli potofino
flash back olfactive

edit: this tom ford smells good as hell but similar to some other cologne i cant put a name to

Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-16-2015 at 05:23 PM..

9 years ago '04        #2433
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
finally got my aventus and just smelling the sprayer it smells hella good

between ab silver and the 5 ml decant i got from decantshop this smells different in a good way i also got

bond http
ferrari cedar essence
tom ford neroli potofino
flash back olfactive

edit: this tom ford smells good as hell but similar to some other cologne i cant put a name to
emoji

Thats every Tom Ford ahahahahahha

Silver is a$s juice B

9 years ago '10        #2434
eightytyson06 
 ddash said 🔗
emoji

Thats every Tom Ford ahahahahahha

Silver is a$s juice B
how many sprays should i rock of aventus and http you think though im a four tops type of guy but these seem powerful so im thinking one on neck and one on chest

9 years ago '04        #2435
ddash 
Aw hell naw.
I am 2 max with any scent.

Thats fine imo with 1 and 1

Both those colognes are very strong imo so I personally only do 1 spray to right neck lately.Def did 2 sprays with both before tho.With those scents people are going to smell you so I dont want to over do.

But 2 light sprays is straight too.I would never do more than 2 sprays with those ever!!

9 years ago '06        #2436
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
I usually spray both wrist and sometimes my wrist and 1 on my neck depending on the frag.

9 years ago '10        #2437
eightytyson06 
This Bond gets me that smokey pineapple vibe that Aventus does

Not really feeling it, only did two sprays feel like this would be better suited for colder weather

9 years ago '06        #2438
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 72 72
So you're not feeling either? Bond + Aventus?

9 years ago '06        #2439
mikeydooodie 
Props total: 964 964  Slaps total: 68 68
decant order comes in monday. the wife just went shopping at bloomies and i told her to get me samples of valentino uomo and bulgari black if they have it. this is why they need to make small bottles of cologne. i bought spice bomb, bleu de chanel and vph at the beginning of summer, someone stole vph(using it as an everyday cologne) from my desk at work and the other 2 are played out to me already and i have like half a bottle of each left lol

i couldn't tell you how many 1/2 to 3/4 bottles of colognes i chuck/give away over time its retarted.

9 years ago '10        #2440
eightytyson06 
 ~ ki1la KaZi ~ said 🔗
So you're not feeling either? Bond + Aventus?
Naw lol but I'll give it a few more runs of the Bond.

I'll rock Aventus later and see how I feel about it, it's definitely better than my last decant though far as pineapple to smoke ratio

9 years ago '10        #2441
eightytyson06 
 mikeydooodie said 🔗
decant order comes in monday. the wife just went shopping at bloomies and i told her to get me samples of valentino uomo and bulgari black if they have it. this is why they need to make small bottles of cologne. i bought spice bomb, bleu de chanel and vph at the beginning of summer, someone stole vph(using it as an everyday cologne) from my desk at work and the other 2 are played out to me already and i have like half a bottle of each left lol

i couldn't tell you how many 1/2 to 3/4 bottles of colognes i chuck/give away over time its retarted.
Sell them to fragrancenet or decantshop one of them buys bottles for credit

9 years ago '06        #2442
mikeydooodie 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
wow thats good to know

9 years ago '04        #2443
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
emoji

I didnt like HTTP on first wear but I love it now.Aventus is a meh/love everytime I wear it.

mikeydooodie said 🔗
wow thats good to know
Yup I sold a bunch of old bottles I wasnt gon ever wear or use to decantshop and got over $200 in store credit lol.

9 years ago '04        #2444
ddash 
My order just arrived.

Will peep CH for Men tonight

Edit---About to buy some new scents

Last edited by ddash; 10-17-2015 at 02:35 PM..

9 years ago '05        #2445
j-dub 
 ddash said 🔗
My order just arrived.

Will peep CH for Men tonight

Edit---About to buy some new scents
What's scents you looking at?

9 years ago '05        #2446
j-dub 
 eightytyson06 said 🔗
Naw lol but I'll give it a few more runs of the Bond.

I'll rock Aventus later and see how I feel about it, it's definitely better than my last decant though far as pineapple to smoke ratio
I didn't like Aventus the first time but fell in love with it after a cpl more uses dope interesting scent.

9 years ago '10        #2447
eightytyson06 
 j-dub said 🔗
I didn't like Aventus the first time but fell in love with it after a cpl more uses dope interesting scent.
I had a few decants before and didn't care for them but this batch smells good

9 years ago '06        #2448
RESIDO 
Props total: 5586 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
I still don't really like Aventus.
I have like 3 different batches too.

I think it's nice but it's probably the most hyped of all frags.

9 years ago '04        #2449
ddash 
 j-dub said 🔗
What's scents you looking at?
Just browsing and looking at reviews for now.When you get alot of scents take ya time because you could have a similar frag already.

RESIDO said 🔗

I think it's nice but it's probably the most hyped of all frags.
emoji
but it gets love from women so I think thats why its so hyped

9 years ago '06        #2450
mikeydooodie 
so just went to lord and taylor and spent some time in the fragrance department and here are my thoughts

i smelled whatever tom fords they had in stock and the only one i really liked was grey vetiver and it was between that and sauvage so i sprayed myself and walked around with both scents and sauvage won so i got that

i smelled whatever theirry mulgers they had, coffee, wood and the original which i wore back in the day when it first came out and i still think that one smells the best.

i also checked out bulgari black and valentino uomo and i wasn't in love with either

but i feel smelling something on a card you don't get the full essence of the scent which is why I'm probably gonna sell some old bottles to decant shop and get a bunch of colognes.

but i do realize i want some parfum not toilettes bc the scent is stronger and lasts longer for a perfume right??

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+12829
Video inside Ex Husband Responds To Single Mom Who Baked Herself A Cake For Her Birt..
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside LOL FUNNIEST sh1t You ever seen in ya life!! "Under The Arm Challenge" ..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo If you're a real NBA fan, you want to see Antman down 0-2
50 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside **Rumors** One of These Two Actors Will Be The Next 'Kang'
57 comments
19 hours ago