Feb 14 - Student Loan borrowers are now refusing to repay it back...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 months ago '05        #301
Old School 
space
space
Props total: 746 746  Slaps total: 54 54
 infam0uskills said
or

work for the state/nonprofit for 10 years and get the entire balance forgiven through PSLF. At the same time youll be vested into a pension system, have a 401k along with it, etc etc. Throw in IBR payment plans and you wont pay much compared to the people who just do standard repayment.

but nah people want you to tell them all the routes and how to make it easier for em without looking into themself.

MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE
Two more school years and Iíll have nearly 100k wiped clean. For those who want to know more about this or need a community; join the FB group Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program Support. Several have already posted 0$ balance success stories.

2 months ago '04        #302
stay alert 
space
space
space
Props total: 1464 1 K  Slaps total: 148 148
 Damagegadget said
not sure why people slapped this, cause its true.. those mutha suckas got 2800 from my last tax return
When people know the government is gonna do that, they just change their number of dependents, so they will get their money throughout the year on their pay checks. Instead of getting a lump sum tax refund.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #303
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6050 6 K  Slaps total: 978 978
 Sin said
10 years from now theyíll be protesting credit scores are unfair

2 months ago '12        #304
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 1628 1 K  Slaps total: 645 645
i did college, it was horrible.. but i didn't know what else to do as a black male in this society

before i went, it just seemed like all i could get were low wage menial jobs that had no benefits and let u go or became intolerable after 6 months
+4   

2 months ago '07        #305
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31634 31 K  Slaps total: 4098 4 K
 stay alert said
When people know the government is gonna do that, they just change their number of dependents, so they will get their money throughout the year on their pay checks. Instead of getting a lump sum tax refund.
Cool but chances there will be you will owe at yr end

2 months ago '06        #306
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 8169 8 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
snowflake culture at its finest

2 months ago '16        #307
Stryder 
space
space
space
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 211 211
Why does the government allowed forgiveness for everything except student loans

And I thought school was free already in some states

2 months ago '16        #308
Stryder 
space
space
space
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 211 211
 Old School said
Two more school years and Iíll have nearly 100k wiped clean. For those who want to know more about this or need a community; join the FB group Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program Support. Several have already posted 0$ balance success stories.
That Dumb ditz from the department of education ain't letting that happen she trying to block all of that she needs the sheep to attend her charter schools

2 months ago '18        #309
Mcbooger 
space
space
Props total: 1754 1 K  Slaps total: 735 735
 unit321 said
All those folks are going to find that a lower credit score is going to suck balls x 100. Bad credit prevents getting things. If they don't pay their loan payments on a timely basis, the creditors can lower their credit score.
There's always a way around the red tape bud.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #310
shan0514 
space
space
Props total: 1461 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
I have a cousin that’s like 50 something years old. He doesn’t work, he just goes to school and hustles under the table. Takes his student loan checks and invests in get rich schemes every semester and his favorite saying is, “the best things in life aren’t free, they’re borrowed”

2 months ago '04        #311
infam0uskills 
space
space
Props total: 9186 9 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 Old School said
thats wassup my bro

I was able to get $38k wiped out.

2 months ago '15        #312
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 9117 9 K  Slaps total: 936 936
 yungkali said
If the student loan goes into default they will def send it to TOPS and they will garnish wages, take ya taxes, and raid ya bank account.

I’m tellin you they didn’t do ANY of that with my brother, until a couple years ago and they just took his income tax.

He ignored his sh*t for like 15 years.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #313
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 42221 42 K  Slaps total: 16982 16 K
a recession coming wont be no jobs anyway for them to have money to pay it off.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #314
Bullseye 
space
space
Props total: 4379 4 K  Slaps total: 846 846
7 years straight and I still haven't paid sh*t! F*ck it...
+2   

2 months ago '05        #315
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 6343 6 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
I wouldnt pay that sh*t back either 120k!!! I though 10k credit debt was bad,
it sucks for these people that spend 4 years in school then go work for someone who never went to college. There is hundreds of thousands of college graduates and only so many 100k a year jobs, if you spend 4-6 years in school and make less than that whats the point.. I was making 50k straight out of high school in a union job. My kids mother still in military got a bachelors degree online and makes bank. fu*k college work and take online classes.

2 months ago '10        #316
beast mode 
space
space
Props total: 3736 3 K  Slaps total: 2056 2 K
 unit321 said
All those folks are going to find that a lower credit score is going to suck balls x 100. Bad credit prevents getting things. If they don't pay their loan payments on a timely basis, the creditors can lower their credit score.
Thats the least of their worries. Garnishment will crush them. A older ladie i knew had 70% of her check garnished fof close to 2 years for loans on a bs degree she didnt even need for her job field
+1   

2 months ago '15        #317
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 12245 12 K  Slaps total: 4276 4 K
 Born Bad said
They wit tha sh*ts, they signed a contract. Fair no but they just got caught up in......The Game
Signed it as a teen in most cases. Come on fam

2 months ago '04        #318
stay alert 
space
space
space
Props total: 1464 1 K  Slaps total: 148 148
 Damagegadget said
Cool but chances there will be you will owe at yr end
Yea, thats true, but if you don't raise your dependents by too much. I only owe the government at the most is $100 at tax time, and its only a one time payment. Way less then a monthly student loan payment. Then I take my extra money I get off my checks, save until tax time, and its still like a tax refund.

2 months ago '20        #319
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 4398 4 K  Slaps total: 435 435
 AmillionMo said
Signed it as a teen in most cases. Come on fam
I agree with you bro, im still paying on mine but did you get a clear understanding of what i said?

2 months ago '08        #320
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1591 1 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 SouthsideNori said
Mines was only like 4k and some change but it was from ITT Tech, that bih cancelled out when they closed, blessings my n*gga.

+1   

2 months ago '05        #321
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
Glad i opted out of student loans.

But hey do it.

Whats the worse that can happen.
Cant get an apartment
a house
a car
a credit card
cheap car insurance
a phone plan
idk any kind of loan.

DO IT. SOUNDS GOOD.

This generation is so dumb.

When youre 18 you are an adult. You chose your degree, you chose to sign those contractual agreements for that loan. You agreed to pay it back. Your degree sucks now you dont wanna pay.

Fuk bois and girls, stop going to university. Let the generational fad die already. 1970s - now this degree to get basic jobs plan is still failing.

You dont need a degree to sit in a office typing, you dont need a degree to do hr. Lets go back to the 1950s. Experience, on job training.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #322
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5293 5 K  Slaps total: 3831 3 K
 LIL SOULJA said
Not true with the expensive part, but currently Taking electrician classes and only spending around 8-9k out my pocket for a 9month course ... should get my employment card in April and could start applying for electrician spots right after that ... sh*t was definitely worth it imo.
If one wanted to get into those classes where would they start looking at for classes?

2 months ago '16        #323
space
space
space
 Pythagoras said
These aren't numbers.

And per hour? Really? Are electricians charging $100/hour and working 40 hours a week? Do they receive health insurance and other related benefits? A 401-k match? These are relevant questions.
You start your own Roth Ira or a some other investment account on your own and buy your own insurance dumb fu*k

I'm learning this work to do a weekend as a side hustle

2 months ago '16        #324
space
space
space
 Deuce2416 said
Nah it was DOE hittin him for that income tax return. I donít think private t loans can hit you there. Those are the ones who get your paychecks garnished

Feds was getting his federal return. He was still able to get his state every year
Your brother and or you are a lie.

Federal loans never go away not even off your credit. Only way it goes aways is short term while they sell or transfer the account but they will be back on your a*s in no time
+1   

2 months ago '04        #325
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15687 15 K  Slaps total: 2031 2 K
Why they so retarded?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The rest of the world wondering why NY has so many Covid Cases
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
YaYa Mayweather Potentially Being Charged With Murder... Girl In Critic..
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+334online now  22
Image(s) inside Apr 4 - Iíve lost 3 family members to Coronavirus this week...
176 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  10
Video inside NBA YOUNGBOY RESPONDS TO KODAK BLACK ... Omg beef coming
284 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy