Feb 13 - Tyrannosaur Species Dubbed 'Reaper of Death'..........Discovered in Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #176
red100 
space
space
Props total: 860 860  Slaps total: 216 216
 Mr K said
Looking at how he interacts with folks I'm starting to think it's something more than just trolling, I'm starting to think he's living in this own make believe reality. Even though people can see his slick talk and deflection. I don't get people like that unless it is a mental disorder
I'm with you family, I'm not sure who he thought he was fooling. Lol. I'm not trippin though. I'm sure he's good ppl's.

Last edited by red100; 02-16-2020 at 11:55 AM..

1 month ago '13        #177
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 32958 32 K  Slaps total: 6690 6 K
 red100 said
I'm with you family, I'm not sure who he thought he was fooling. Lol. I'm not trippin though. I'm sure he's good ppl's.
I’m great peoples. All I did was ask you a simple question fam. I didn’t know it would ruin your day. My apologies.

You’re agreeing with a man who types in all caps/ multiple colors, cries about “irrefutable proof” but believes in things unprovable and indistinguishable from magic. But I’m the bad guy if I call out his double standard for evidence.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-17-2020 at 05:11 AM..

1 month ago '13        #178
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
Yeah, I'm done responding to you. You're clearly a dumb a*s trolling the thread. No need to copy/paste sh*t out of context when i'm 100% sure n*ggas read my original post before the misleading sh*t you pasted.

Your original argument is destroyed now you switch to semantics? Deflection 101.

-An idiot who thinks evolution isn't a theory,
-who thinks "theory" is defined as a "guess"
-who thinks science disproves creationism or vice versa

The very definition of science dispels everything you've type in this thread fu*kboi.
Yeah you’re done because I quoted your a*s word for word stating you think we come from monkeys. Hold this :takethisl2:

1 month ago '13        #179
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Eastcoast said
All of them didn’t use the word dragon. People found fossils and created myths.
Dude has an agenda. You read that information and came to a conclusion that a reasonable person would reach. You’re dealing with people who have deep religious indoctrination. A dinosaur could literally walk in front of him and he’d find a way to not believe it because it would destroy his worldview.

1 month ago '13        #180
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said

HERES MORE COPY AND PASTE FROM EARLY SINCE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY. WHEN YOU DONE DEFLECTING AND HAVE PROOF AKA ONE DAMN FACT @ ME

I didn't say anything about religion or spirituality nor do I or have I pushed my beliefs on ever said what I believe to anyone here or ever online anywhere. Sounds like you don't even know what a religious zealot is. But it's okay I'm not surprised

Anyway since I define irrefutable as the word means. And since seemingly that's causing a challenge to you, I will help you out again here. My question is simple

I hope your next reply you will actually present this irrefutable evidence that I am asking for. Especially since I just proved you wrong and shot your ego in the last reply

Hey since you like copy and paste:

“The "evidence" of forgery was actually pretty easy to unpick. Microscopic investigations showed that hairline cracks in the feathers, invisible in the SLR images, could be matched up on the part and counterpart. Likewise, the branching of manganese crystals running through the rock.”

visit this link .. nment-45967655

You have to have ACTUAL EVIDENCE that something is false dumbass. Where’s yours? Accusations of falsehood doesn’t count but you don’t care about “irrefutable evidence” for things you already want to believe are false.

You’re inconsistent with your standard of “irrefutable evidence” for the god you’re conveniently pretending not to believe in this thread (I’m sure he doesn’t like that), but you keep that unrealistic standard for things you want to be true because they challenge your worldview. That’s called cognitive dissonance my religiously indoctrinated friend.

The scientific process of peer review has refuting built into the system as a fail safe against false journalism. I wouldn’t expect a man hellbent on believing all things scientific are inherently false to even know what peer review is.

Scrutinizing science: Peer review

Peer review does the same thing for science that the "inspected by #7" sticker does for your t-shirt: provides a*surance that someone who knows what they're doing has double-checked it. In science, peer review typically works something like this:

A group of scientists completes a study and writes it up in the form of an article.

They submit it to a journal for publication.

The journal's editors send the article to several other scientists who work in the same field (i.e., the "peers" of peer review).

Those reviewers provide feedback on the article and tell the editor whether or not they think the study is of high enough quality to be published.

The authors may then revise their article and resubmit it for consideration.

Only articles that meet good scientific standards (e.g., acknowledge and build upon other work in the field, rely on logical reasoning and well-designed studies, back up claims with evidence, etc.) are accepted for publication.

Damn you @! You knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread. You’re not slick.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-17-2020 at 05:36 AM..

1 month ago '13        #181
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 12099 12 K  Slaps total: 2429 2 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Hey since you like copy and paste:

“The "evidence" of forgery was actually pretty easy to unpick. Microscopic investigations showed that hairline cracks in the feathers, invisible in the SLR images, could be matched up on the part and counterpart. Likewise, the branching of manganese crystals running through the rock.”

visit this link .. nment-45967655

You have to have ACTUAL EVIDENCE that something is false dumbass. Where’s yours? Accusations of falsehood doesn’t count but you don’t care about “irrefutable evidence” for things you already want to believe are false.

You’re inconsistent with your standard of “irrefutable evidence” for the god you’re conveniently pretending not to believe in this thread (I’m sure he doesn’t like that), but you keep that unrealistic standard for things you want to be true because they challenge your worldview. That’s called cognitive dissonance my religiously indoctrinated friend.

The scientific process of peer review has refuting built into the system as a fail safe against false journalism. I wouldn’t expect a man hellbent on believing all things scientific are inherently false to even know what peer review is.

Scrutinizing science: Peer review

Peer review does the same thing for science that the "inspected by #7" sticker does for your t-shirt: provides a*surance that someone who knows what they're doing has double-checked it. In science, peer review typically works something like this:

A group of scientists completes a study and writes it up in the form of an article.

They submit it to a journal for publication.

The journal's editors send the article to several other scientists who work in the same field (i.e., the "peers" of peer review).

Those reviewers provide feedback on the article and tell the editor whether or not they think the study is of high enough quality to be published.

The authors may then revise their article and resubmit it for consideration.

Only articles that meet good scientific standards (e.g., acknowledge and build upon other work in the field, rely on logical reasoning and well-designed studies, back up claims with evidence, etc.) are accepted for publication.

Damn you @! You knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread. You’re not slick.

It's not easily unpicked? Dude are you RETARDED or something? It's still stated to be a fake today and it's still a theory. You got to have some type of mental disability it's like your brain is stuck on stupid and it keeps repeating. It's like you keep trying to turn in the same damn homework a*signment that the teacher says returns as a plagiarize report and your special ed a*s after being given opportunity keep coming back with the same thing damn thing

Give me a FACT with yo disabled a*s

Every time you keep using the same evidence yo dumbass be thinking I did it I did it. I proved a theory is a fact, and scientists don't have to call the theory anymore.

Plus Archaeopteryx and Confuciusornis are dated as being millions of years older than their alleged dinosaur ancestors. Evolutionary paleo-ornithologist Alan Feduccia, a well-known critic of the dino-to-bird dogma, often quips that you can’t be older than your grandfather! If you researched your theory of evolution between dinos and birds, you would know that doesnt make sense, you can't even get the years right

1 month ago '13        #182
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
It's not easily unpicked? Dude are you RETARDED or something? It's still stated to be a fake today and it's still a theory. You got to have some type of mental disability it's like your brain is stuck on stupid and it keeps repeating. It's like you keep trying to turn in the same damn homework a*signment that the teacher says returns as a plagiarize report and your special ed a*s after being given opportunity keep coming back with the same thing damn thing

Give me a FACT with yo disabled a*s

Every time you keep using the same evidence yo dumbass be thinking I did it I did it. I proved a theory is a fact, and scientists don't have to call the theory anymore.

Plus Archaeopteryx and Confuciusornis are dated as being millions of years older than their alleged dinosaur ancestors. Evolutionary paleo-ornithologist Alan Feduccia, a well-known critic of the dino-to-bird dogma, often quips that you can’t be older than your grandfather! If you researched your theory of evolution between dinos and birds, you would know that doesnt make sense, you can't even get the years right

Look my guy, all childish gifs and caps aside, I provided you evidence of a transitional dinosaur.

You said the evidence I presented has been refuted and showed me a handful of scientists who have doubts of it’s authenticity.

What you haven’t showed me is evidence of falsehood and you don’t seem to understand that simple concept.

Meanwhile, I’ve addressed your claims of falsehood with evidence to the contrary of that falsehood, in the form of actual scholarly scientific research conducted on said claim.

You’ve produced nothing even remotely close to evidence of falsehood, only unsubstantiated claims of it. Give me evidence proving falsehood of the evidence I presented or move along.

What’s ironic is that you hold a belief in a god that you can’t provide “irrefutable evidence” for, yet this is the standard you uphold for things you don’t want to believe. The hypocrisy is rich.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-17-2020 at 01:49 PM..

1 month ago '13        #183
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Look my guy, all childish gifs and caps aside, I provided you evidence of a transitional dinosaur.

You said the evidence I presented has been refuted and showed me a handful of scientists who have doubts of it’s authenticity.

What you haven’t showed me is evidence of falsehood and you don’t seem to understand that simple concept.

Meanwhile, I’ve addressed your claims of falsehood with evidence to the contrary of that falsehood, in the form of actual scholarly scientific research conducted on said claim.

You’ve produced nothing even remotely close to evidence of falsehood, only unsubstantiated claims of it. Give me evidence proving falsehood of the evidence I presented or move along.

What’s ironic is that you hold a belief in a god that you can’t provide “irrefutable evidence” for, yet this is the standard you uphold for things you don’t want to believe. The hypocrisy is rich.

Here we go

FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVEIN GOD, YOU STAY BRING GOD UP 24/7. I HAVENT MENTION GOD NOT ONCE, I ASKED YOU ONE QUESTION WITH YO DEFLECTING a*s

HERES MORE COPY AND PASTE FROM EARLY SINCE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY. WHEN YOU DONE DEFLECTING AND HAVE PROOF AKA ONE DAMN FACT @ ME

BTW I've learned that you have to be legit mentally retarded and your hatred of God Is So immense that you bring God up when no one does. You can't answer one simple a*s question but ego is that hurt lol

I didn't say anything about religion or spirituality nor do I or have I pushed my beliefs on ever said what I believe to anyone here or ever online anywhere. Sounds like you don't even know what a religious zealot is. But it's okay I'm not surprised

Anyway since I define irrefutable as the word means. And since seemingly that's causing a challenge to you, I will help you out again here. My question is simple

I hope your next reply you will actually present this irrefutable evidence that I am asking for. Especially since I just proved you wrong and shot your ego in the last reply

1 month ago '15        #184
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 33926 33 K  Slaps total: 5584 5 K
I’m dead at the people arguing With eachother on this page
+1   

1 month ago '08        #185
Lot17 
space
space
Props total: 2435 2 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 zynnlahh said
Hey man some people believe in dinosaurs and some believe that a man spoke to a bush that was on fire and it gave him 10 rules to live his life by
That actually did happen, If you ever been on psychedelics you'd know that grass or hair or in this case a Bush has a burning effect when it moves in the wind.

The hair on my arms looked like fire the way it was in motion.

Fyi I'm not religious and I do believe dinosaurs existed

1 month ago '13        #186
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Lot17 said
That actually did happen, If you ever been on psychedelics you'd know that grass or hair or in this case a Bush has a burning effect when it moves in the wind.

The hair on my arms looked like fire the way it was in motion.

Fyi I'm not religious and I do believe dinosaurs existed
How on earth does one prove that someone spoke to a “burning bush”, let alone that they were high when they did it?

1 month ago '13        #187
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
Here we go

FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVEIN GOD, YOU STAY BRING GOD UP 24/7. I HAVENT MENTION GOD NOT ONCE, I ASKED YOU ONE QUESTION WITH YO DEFLECTING a*s

BTW I've learned that you have to be legit mentally retarded and your hatred of God Is So immense that you bring God up when no one does. You can't answer one simple a*s question but ego is that hurt lol

Ook, more goofy gifs and caps in multiple colors. It’s painfully obvious you didn’t read a lick of my last post.

I asked for evidence that what I presented was false and all I keep getting is a copy and paste of the definition of “irrefutable”. It’s like you’re stuck on stupid.

That’s a telltale sign that we’ve reached the limit of what could be considered a productive conversation.

1 month ago '04        #188
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 24225 24 K  Slaps total: 3122 3 K
 Optimus Primal said
boy are you special. you realize we have ways to carbon date fossils right, and that regular folk have found fossils. You think that this farmer was a plant by the illuminati? Not to mention there are reptiles today that are clear descendants of that prehistoric age.
Carbon dating is wayyyyyyyyy too unreliable. I get what you're saying but if you knew the process you would start to question everything it validated. Its not even CLOSE to accurate
+1   

1 month ago '06        #189
drops117 
space
space
Props total: 2577 2 K  Slaps total: 862 862
 Kid Astronaut said
I believe in Titans not Dinosaurs.

Book of Enoch
If u believe in titans than you must believe in Dinosaurs. Just use your head for a sec, titans 10 ft + this reaper of death was said to be 8ft so yeah sounds about right

1 month ago '13        #190
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Ook, more goofy gifs and caps in multiple colors. It’s painfully obvious you didn’t read a lick of my last post.

I asked for evidence that what I presented was false and all I keep getting is a copy and paste of the definition of “irrefutable”. It’s like you’re stuck on stupid.

That’s a telltale sign that we’ve reached the limit of what could be considered a productive conversation.

HERE YOU GO NOT GETTING IT. THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY. I want my irrefutable fact, like I asked you 11 times for.

Last edited by Mr K; 02-18-2020 at 08:45 AM..

1 month ago '07        #191
A-L-P 
space
space
space
Props total: 4773 4 K  Slaps total: 556 556
 Mr K said
Yeah it's it's insanity. All the billions of animals that have lived years prior and all the living animals alive currently and they can't find one animal that's in the state of "evolving" everything is convenient. Then you got guys like Mr. Simp trying to pass evidence that's been argued to be fake for decades.
There are dozens examples of evolution and mutations that have been observed in modern time. For instance, within the past 50 years, Algerian mice have developed a resistance to poisons they never had before. The species known as the peppered moth lives near industrial areas and it evolved within the last 100 years to have a darker pigment as an adaption to the colors of their environment. In Australia, the three toed Skinks went went from being a species that lays eggs to a species that gives live birth like mammals...and that has been observed within about 30 years.

Even the concept of a flu shot would not work if evolution wasn’t real because viruses and bacteria are in a constant state of evolution, therefore medical professional have to constantly create new strands of the flu vaccine.

1 month ago '07        #192
A-L-P 
space
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
I know!

Gravity can not be replicated therefore it is still a theory.

"Closet a scientific idea can come t being fact"

Case closed.

What don't you people understand about a fact vs a theory. If you cannot replicate something it is not a fact. Or a scientific fact by either definition.

You keep prefacing it with sh*t that proves my point, but you're acting as if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Has science ever even attempted to “replicate gravity?” What do you mean when you say “science can’t replicate gravity”?

Science understands enough about gravity to the point where they account for it when partaking in something that incorporates the laws of physics. For instance, when engineers build rollercoasters, they understand the laws of gravity well enough to the point where they use it in their calculations to manipulate the motion of the rollercoaster whoever they wish. They know it works because they could create the same exact rollercoaster in a totally different location and produce the same results.

1 month ago '07        #193
A-L-P 
space
space
space
 mikejg823 said
creationist denying evolution in 2020 SMDH. these people should not have a voice.
For the sake of protecting their worldview they have to deny it because it’s a slippery slope that might cause them to re-examining their worldview.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #194
A-L-P 
space
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
This is a lie. They have no transitional anything for humans. The theory is we evolved from monkeys right? Well you still have to explain neanderthals, because they are not human,

There are other theories that humans did not evolve from monkeys rather along side them, but I've never seen any information about the common ancestor.

Why is that this nameless common ancestor was able to parent so many different species of whom have yet to evolve again?'

All this does not make sense because different species cannot breed together?

If humans and neanderthals evolved from monkeys, we should still be able to breed with them? Is evolving into another species possible?

Why are Negroids and Caucasoids (Humans -Neanderthals) still in the same species and able to breed after thousands of years of separation?

To be honest creationism is more believable to me. Especially when I consider sentience and the nature of energy.

The theory of evolution never says that evolution stopped though. There is evidence of all ape species constantly evolving. They say it’s happening especially fast for humans, which is why they’re studying humans who live in really high altitudes because their body, heart, and lungs have adapted faster and more drastic than other humans. Or people from Bajua can hold their breath underwater for like 10 minutes or more because they spent thousands of years living on House boat communities, so their spleens evolved to be 50% larger than average (which aids in oxygen flow when it contracts).

Even certain species of monkeys are have been observed creating tools and primitive weapons who didn’t previously have that ability in recent memory. They could be on their way to entering some sort of Stone Age.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #195
Mr K 
space
space
 A-L-P said
There are dozens examples of evolution and mutations that have been observed in modern time. For instance, within the past 50 years, Algerian mice have developed a resistance to poisons they never had before. The species known as the peppered moth lives near industrial areas and it evolved within the last 100 years to have a darker pigment as an adaption to the colors of their environment. In Australia, the three toed Skinks went went from being a species that lays eggs to a species that gives live birth like mammals...and that has been observed within about 30 years.

Even the concept of a flu shot would not work if evolution wasn’t real because viruses and bacteria are in a constant state of evolution, therefore medical professional have to constantly create new strands of the flu vaccine.
I don't need an example of adaption I need a example of evolution sir. it's literally two different things, unfortunately many try to pass ADAPTION as EVOLUTION which is either done by mistake or intentionally to deceive.

BTW Kettlewell pinned dead moths to tree trunks. Moth experts knew the photos were staged because live moths would not have had extended wings. But no textbook ever disclosed this detail to readers. You can look that up.The rest of your examples are adaption

1 month ago '13        #196
Mr K 
space
space
 A-L-P said
The theory of evolution never says that evolution stopped though. There is evidence of all ape species constantly evolving. They say it’s happening especially fast for humans, which is why they’re studying humans who live in really high altitudes because their body, heart, and lungs have adapted faster and more drastic than other humans. Or people from Bajua can hold their breath underwater for like 10 minutes or more because they spent thousands of years living on House boat communities, so their spleens evolved to be 50% larger than average (which aids in oxygen flow when it contracts).

Even certain species of monkeys are have been observed creating tools and primitive weapons who didn’t previously have that ability in recent memory. They could be on their way to entering some sort of Stone Age.

Sorry I couldn't help but to butt in on this conversation with you and @ but you stated
The theory of evolution never says that evolution stopped though.
The goblin shark, duck-billed platypus, lungfish, tadpole shrimp, c*ckroach, coelacanths and the horseshoe crab jellyfish and literally dozens of animals and insects today which have been fossilized supposedly millions of years ago have been compared to what they look like today and no changes ever happened these creatures are famous in the world of biology, because they look as though they stopped evolving. You have animals land and sea who have lived through the age of the dinosaurs and never evolved. It could be argued that this proves that the theory has failed

Last edited by Mr K; 02-24-2020 at 06:37 AM..

1 month ago '09        #197
chasedg 
space
space
Props total: 2329 2 K  Slaps total: 447 447
 Optimus Primal said
boy are you special. you realize we have ways to carbon date fossils right, and that regular folk have found fossils. You think that this farmer was a plant by the illuminati? Not to mention there are reptiles today that are clear descendants of that prehistoric age.
He's probably a 7 day adventist, they believe Satan put dinosaur bones on the earth to confuse us
+1   

1 month ago '07        #198
A-L-P 
space
space
space
 Mr K said
Sorry I couldn't help but to butt in on this conversation with you and @ but you stated

The goblin shark, duck-billed platypus, lungfish, tadpole shrimp, c*ckroach, coelacanths and the horseshoe crab jellyfish and literally dozens of animals and insects today which have been fossilized supposedly millions of years ago have been compared to what they look like today and no changes ever happened these creatures are famous in the world of biology, because they look as though they stopped evolving. You have animals land and sea who have lived through the age of the dinosaurs and never evolved. It could be argued that this proves that the theory has failed
I don’t know enough about those animals you mentioned to speak with any certainty but according to theory of evolution, if we’re able to observe dramatic evolution in some but relatively stagnate changes in others, wouldn’t that just mean the less evolved animals are well adopted to their environment to the point where nature doesn’t require much change for them? It never claimed that all animals evolved equally at the same pace. A lot of seems dependent upon natural selection and how well suited the pressures of their environment.

Last edited by A-L-P; 02-24-2020 at 11:13 AM..

1 month ago '07        #199
A-L-P 
space
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
Yes they have, they can not replicate their theory sir. What you are describing is artificial gravity. Like in Space ships. Which is not achieved by the laws outlined in the theory.
Just for clarity, I don’t want to misconstrue what you’re saying but are you conflated my comment about roller coasters with scientist replicating artificial gravity?

1 month ago '13        #200
Mr K 
space
space
 A-L-P said
I don’t know enough about those animals you mentioned to speak with any certainty but according to theory of evolution, if we’re able to observe dramatic evolution in some but relatively stagnate changes in others, wouldn’t that just mean the less evolved animals are well adopted to their environment to the point where nature doesn’t require much change for them? It never claimed that all animals evolved equally at the same pace. A lot of seems dependent upon natural selection and how well suited the pressures of their environment.
You have several animals that have survived in nearly every natural disaster on earth that has eliminated supposedly 99% and 70% of all life on Earth and never evolved

This is part of the many holes in the theory of evolution and the convenience of certain things such as the above. Also since all animals weren't created at the same time according to this Theory they should be evolving at different rates, yet we don't see this presently out of the multitudes of insects and animals today.

Lastly to add also if you haven't notice there are massive animal and insects land and sea died off. Due to western influences on the planet, and we don't see any animal and insect evolving during today's current environmental calamity? This Theory says some should be evolving especially since all life doesn't need a million years per species right? We see adaption tho but we don't see evolution

Last edited by Mr K; 02-24-2020 at 12:58 PM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Venom 2: Carnage Isn't the Big Bad - He's the Start of Something MUCH ..
50 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Video inside Mar 26 - PEOPLE ARE DYING...ITS BAD
343 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Hit Boy Vs Boi1da Is Finally Happening
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
tiger king star joe exotic...files $94 million lawsuit...wants presidential pa..
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy