Feb 12 - Connecticut HS girls sue to block participation of trans athletes in girls sports

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
33 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '06        #76
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 55640 55 K  Slaps total: 7644 7 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
bi*ch if you're that good race against the men
Kind of where I'm at. There seem to be four options:

1. Integrate all sports;
2. Make individuals compete in leagues consistent with their a*signed at birth s*x;
3. Allow individuals to compete in leagues consistent with their identified gender;
4. Create separate trans leagues.

Options 2 and 3 create their own problems. In 2 we disregard trans athletes' chosen gender. in 3 we are forcing cis women to compete against individuals who are biologically male. a*suming we care enough to say that neither of these outcomes is satisfactory, 2 and 3 are out.

Option 4 could work, but then we have potential accusations of discrimination against trans people. Not to mention a myriad of new expenses in creating and maintaining those leagues. This is probably not the best option either.

So the only other option is to "integrate" all sports. How that sh*t would work, no fu*king clue. But absent just banning trans people from all sports...it seems to be the most logical approach.

2 months ago '16        #77
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29592 29 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
last year on BX, i said there was a growing tension within the feminists, there is 2 camps, one who is pro-women and the other is pro-trans, I said theyre going to eat each other alive.

It has begun

+4   

2 months ago '04        #78
ddash 
space
space
Props total: 14358 14 K  Slaps total: 992 992
oh now they mad at them n*ggas now lol

2 months ago '17        #79
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 2101 2 K  Slaps total: 559 559
 Skateboard T said
That was exactly my point.

You didn't need to type that whole lengthy analogy to dogs though lol.

You say you don't hate them, but you want them to suffer in some sense of the word (being that you hope for a "strong pushback").

I believe in human rights for all humans and that all people deserve the same fundamental rights unless of course they have done something to warrant an imposition on those rights (e.g. committing certain crimes will warrant an imposition on the right to liberty).

You don't believe that all humans deserve the same rights. It's your right to believe that, but it's others' right to think you're a bad person to think that.

I think you're a bad person to think that, and you can go ahead and think that I'm a bad person for supporting gay and trans rights. We can let society sort it out. And I like my chances more than yours.

That's all that really needs to be said about it. God bless.
"Bad" means what? And to who? I'm unconcerned with the concept of "good" and "bad" as they are too- like the idea of human rights- merely concepts.

Society isn't changing because people aren't. Hence why words like 'fag**t' and 'cocksucker' are still in common use as extremely negative slurs. Sure, it's impolite to use them publicly and in the current "cancel culture" those with prominent positions must walk on eggshells.

But nahhh, no harm should be dealt to f*g**ts or their compatriots. Just their movement. They don't need the acceptance or even acknowledgement by the masses to live their lives. Their deviance (defined as away from the norm) in s*xual orientation need not be known by any outside their own bedrooms.

2 months ago '19        #80
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1879 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
I'm wondering what took so long. This sh*t is so unfair it's comical, those two trannies acting like they're fu*king Jackie Robinson is pretty funny as well.
+6   

2 months ago '12        #81
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14797 14 K  Slaps total: 1172 1 K
 Still Numskull said
Just make a trans league. At this rate it'll be full in no time

But really these people need to be in therapy and dont have enough time to be involved in extra sh*t
I think it would be a waste of money and resources. Not enough of them to justify their own division.

Even professionally, they might be able to fill the division but is anyone interested in watching that or going to events specifically to watch trannies do anything? People don't even support women sport like that.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #82
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 1355 1 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
I better not see a single one of them saying women are equal to men

Last edited by hoodrichmali; 02-13-2020 at 10:59 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '09        #83
kingkeno 
space
space
Props total: 1473 1 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

No problem with trans people, I think transitioning is the most effective solution to the problem presented. But when it comes to athletic competition thatís where we have different liberties pushing back against one another.

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ainít gonna happen.

I donít have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
It gets dicey because you are too afraid or weak to face reality.

2 months ago '11        #84
Tony Franks 
space
space
Props total: 10279 10 K  Slaps total: 1653 1 K
 Hector said
Make them compete as the s*x they were born or donít compete at all. Word to Bruce Jenner
Im with you. Win your medals as a man. Then become a woman once your wife emasculates you in front of your children.

2 months ago '19        #85
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1879 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
 hoodrichmali said
I better not see a single of them saying women are equal to men

2 months ago '19        #86
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 14436 14 K  Slaps total: 3867 3 K
Dudes trying to use Title IX to defend themselves. The whole point of Title IX was to give females a chance at sports. Now, there's dudes who are pretending to be females and competing against females.
ACLU is a joke for representing dudes as females. It's actually an injustice.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #87
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 YgYeezy203 said
I had a debate with my 14yo and 7yo daughters. They have totally brain washed our youth. And here's why:
I was like "you know both of those athletes are dudes right"?

And they say "if they believe they're females, then they're females" and referring to "them" as "she"!!!
Absolutely. THAT is what the agenda is all about- to win the next generation. They know those of us who are set against it cannot and will not be persuaded for the most part. But they have Bloomberged our youth who are under the constant impression that abhorrent and naturally deviant behavior is "normal".

https://youtu.be/R7OaQ3cdK9s

2 months ago '06        #88
Skateboard T 
space
space
 TheGreyOne said
"Bad" means what? And to who? I'm unconcerned with the concept of "good" and "bad" as they are too- like the idea of human rights- merely concepts.

Society isn't changing because people aren't. Hence why words like 'fag**t' and 'cocksucker' are still in common use as extremely negative slurs. Sure, it's impolite to use them publicly and in the current "cancel culture" those with prominent positions must walk on eggshells.

But nahhh, no harm should be dealt to f*g**ts or their compatriots. Just their movement. They don't need the acceptance or even acknowledgement by the masses to live their lives. Their deviance (defined as away from the norm) in s*xual orientation need not be known by any outside their own bedrooms.
lol you sure type a lot to say nothing.

We get it, you're a moral relativist, everything is a concept dependant on the individual's perception. Although every philosophy professor ever has logically proven that approach to be a paradox during the first class of every intro to ethics class, but hey, if it helps you justify your morally reprehensible conduct and beliefs, that's fine.

Your pseudo-intellectualism doesn't fly when you try it on actual intellectuals...maybe you want to try having this discussion with somebody who can't easily see through your verbosity to your vapid posts devoid of any substance or logical support.

(see I can use big words too, except mine actually make a point)
+1   

2 months ago '06        #89
Skateboard T 
space
space
 kingkeno said
It gets dicey because you are too afraid or weak to face reality.
Have you ever quoted me with an actual argument?

Or do you only care that I know you disagree? lol

2 months ago '15        #90
satsuma 
space
space
space
Props total: 3894 3 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

No problem with trans people, I think transitioning is the most effective solution to the problem presented. But when it comes to athletic competition thatís where we have different liberties pushing back against one another.

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ainít gonna happen.

I donít have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
In all that, you've said nothing. We only know that you're an unlearned idiot who accepts the medias agenda of turning men into women. But your too unsophisticated to understand why that is problematic. You thinking transitioning is the most effective solution is irrelevant if you're not a doctor dealing with patients or people such as those in that field.

2 months ago '15        #91
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 14251 14 K  Slaps total: 3840 3 K
 Steelgrip said
I think it would be a waste of money and resources. Not enough of them to justify their own division.

Even professionally, they might be able to fill the division but is anyone interested in watching that or going to events specifically to watch trannies do anything? People don't even support women sport like that.
I was semi joking.

But at this rate in a couple of years it going to be the new norm.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #92
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
lol you sure type a lot to say nothing.

We get it, you're a moral relativist, everything is a concept dependant on the individual's perception. Although every philosophy professor ever has logically proven that approach to be a paradox during the first class of every intro to ethics class, but hey, if it helps you justify your morally reprehensible conduct and beliefs, that's fine.

Your pseudo-intellectualism doesn't fly when you try it on actual intellectuals...maybe you want to try having this discussion with somebody who can't easily see through your verbosity to your vapid posts devoid of any substance or logical support.

(see I can use big words too, except mine actually make a point)
You tried. But moral relativism IS the order of the day. In fact it's what you're actively promoting. You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.

2 months ago '05        #93
lamarowns 
space
space
Props total: 5146 5 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
I knew it was only a matter of time before the biggest supporters of trans changed up

2 months ago '06        #94
Skateboard T 
space
space
 satsuma said
In all that, you've said nothing. We only know that you're an unlearned idiot who accepts the medias agenda of turning men into women. But your too unsophisticated to understand why that is problematic. You thinking transitioning is the most effective solution is irrelevant if you're not a doctor dealing with patients or people such as those in that field.
Empirical evidence shows that transitioning leads to lower levels of suicide, depression, drug abuse, poverty, homelessness, and a number of other problematic outcomes.

Whatís funny is that youíre the one whoís clearly ďunlearnedĒ but youíre probably the smartest person out of your idiot group of friends so you feel compelled to drop that word salad on me without making any real arguments lmao.

Letís y try to respond with some substance eh? Good luck.

2 months ago '06        #95
Skateboard T 
space
space
 TheGreyOne said
You tried. But moral relativism IS the order of the day. In fact it's what you're actively promoting. You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.
Lol that doesnít even make sense. Iím actually promoting utilitarianism. The fact that you think thatís moral relativism shows how far out of your league you are here.

2 months ago '04        #96
ItAlY2BkLyN 
space
space
Props total: 21156 21 K  Slaps total: 4799 4 K
 Steelgrip said

Yo but peep this. Women all up in arms about equal pay. (even though their sports don't carry the sponsorship $$$ that mens do).

So combine the leagues. If a woman is good enough to play with men, then she can be on the team and get paid the same. If not, then stick to minor leagues or whatever. Same with trans.

When I was in school I was a wrestler and every once in a while a female would be on the other schools team. They didn't have female wrestling leagues so they wrestled against the boys. Mind you the women were in the same weight class so that helped even things out. But why couldn't this concept be applied to more sports? Like running lol

2 months ago '17        #97
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Lol that doesnít even make sense. Iím actually promoting utilitarianism. The fact that you think thatís moral relativism shows how far out of your league you are here.
No, you're not. You're adhering to NO strict definition of anything. And I'm going along with you in that.

The irony is that you're attempting to make your utilitarian argument in a thread about males participating in sports as females.

What you want is for anything to be whatever it is you, and those that you agree with, decide it to be in that moment.

Well, me too...

2 months ago '07        #98
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31538 31 K  Slaps total: 4083 4 K
Anyone who thinks switching your gender means you should compete with women I will place in the mental illness bin. People who behave without reason donít want justice they want catered to
+1   

2 months ago '06        #99
Skateboard T 
space
space
 TheGreyOne said
No, you're not. You're adhering to NO strict definition of anything. And I'm going along with you in that.

The irony is that you're attempting to make your utilitarian argument in a thread about males participating in sports as females.

What you want is for anything to be whatever it is you, and those that you agree with, decide it to be in that moment.

Well, me too...
Dog none of your posts are making any sense. Youíre just babbling.

Iím not advocating for anything but universal human rights to all humans. Itís fundamental in deontology, utilitarianism, and Aristotlian ethics. Itís not relativistic at all.

2 months ago '17        #100
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Dog none of your posts are making any sense. Youíre just babbling.

Iím not advocating for anything but universal human rights to all humans. Itís fundamental in deontology, utilitarianism, and Aristotlian ethics. Itís not relativistic at all.
A key hallmark of utilitarianism is that all humans are considered. Your position sh*ts on the many (females) to champion the few (mentally ill or lying males).

As well, advocating for "universal human rights" is a futile and pointless gesture reserved for either children or those with extreme guilt or savior (narcissistic) complexes. You may as well start singing peace on earth and goodwill toward all men.

And you have the audacity to mention babbling...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
MiAMI'S WORST HOODS AT NIGHT
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  23
Video inside 3 Totally Free & Legal Sites To Stream Shows From That You May Not Know..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
237 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+28online now  10
Article inside Pusha T Trending on Twitter Due to Drake's Photo of His Son Adonis Pi..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy