Us old heads thought they were about too change the game with this one.

top in section
  Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat
top in hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 months ago '13        #26
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33040 33 K  Slaps total: 6723 6 K
 Big Tymerz said

Southern O
d Headz
Corrected for accuracy
+2   

3 months ago '13        #27
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 death Tutorial said
i don't see the big deal with people complaining about this. i personally wouldn't do it but some of you sound like self hating n*ggas.
Woah, how tf is having an opinion on the looks of a gotdamn car an indication of self-hate?

+2   

3 months ago '10        #28
Flex Luger 
space
space
Props total: 54882 54 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
 Pretty Tone said
Its uncool now to have rims now?. Its seems like as time passes anything that black people do with their money they earned is a problem. Its strange behavior.
This

3 months ago '13        #29
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Pretty Tone said
Its uncool now to have rims now?. Its seems like as time passes anything that black people do with their money they earned is a problem. Its strange behavior.
This sh*t don’t have anything to do with black people or someone’s ethnicity in general. This is a car culture thing and this example in particular is part of a southern car culture that encompasses all ethnicities.

The only one trying to bait this thread into a race issue is you and that other knucklehead in here. Taste in car modifications is, always has been, and always will be subjective. While one cat will think his ‘28 inch rims look cool, the next cat will think they’re gaudy and distasteful. Is what it is.
+1   

3 months ago '13        #30
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 12228 12 K  Slaps total: 2438 2 K
What type of Willie Lynch retardation is this?

Why are yall so damn self-hating and dumb this ain't young versus old, this is literally a southern culture thing. I dont agree with it, but it's their thing
+2   

3 months ago '16        #31
broncofan1 
space
space
space
Props total: 586 586  Slaps total: 195 195
Stop fu*king up old classic cars people should get arrested for this type of bull.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #32
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15171 15 K  Slaps total: 1523 1 K
 Silencer said
You know what video has to come next

Jokes

I remember this sh*t lmao. I found a site that would put a Lamborghini body on a Pontiac sunfire frame and a BMW motor in the hood. sh*t was all bad lmao
+2   

3 months ago '13        #33
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
What type of Willie Lynch retardation is this?

Why are yall so damn self-hating and dumb this ain't young versus old, this is literally a southern culture thing. I dont agree with it, but it's their thing
Bruh please explain to me how having an opinion on a car modification is “self-hating”. I need answers fam.

3 months ago '18        #34
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 8501 8 K  Slaps total: 7460 7 K
 Lord Kushington said

Us old heads thought this was sh*t was cool
This a bad mf car. I love donks and like seeing people be unique with em.

Who gonna do some off the wall sh*t, like come down with a lambo donk, or a Ferrari on swangas?

3 months ago '13        #35
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Bruh please explain to me how having an opinion on a car modification is “self-hating”. I need answers fam.
What about willie Lynch dont you get? What about young vs old and self-hating don't you comprehend? The whole damn post is manipulation. But Instead of making this a long drawn-out conversation just accept this ain't for you then

3 months ago '04        #36
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10429 10 K  Slaps total: 560 560
Didn't like it then, don't like it now
+1   

3 months ago '11        #37
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9596 9 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 Ant O said
I remember this sh*t lmao. I found a site that would put a Lamborghini body on a Pontiac sunfire frame and a BMW motor in the hood. sh*t was all bad lmao
Thats sounds all kinds of wrong

Pullin up like 0:58

3 months ago '13        #38
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
What about willie Lynch dont you get? What about young vs old and self-hating don't you comprehend? The whole damn post is manipulation. But Instead of making this a long drawn-out conversation just accept this ain't for you then
I don’t comprehend what any of that sh*t has to do with someone having an opinion on a particular car modification.

I don’t comprehend the extreme and nonsensical reach you’re making with this Willie Lynch bullsh*t when we’re simply talking about people’s subjective preference for car mods.

Since you don’t seem to know a damn thing about car culture, maybe this conversation ain’t for you then.

3 months ago '13        #39
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 JayR04 said
Didn't like it then, don't like it now
Why do you hate yourself?
@
+1   

3 months ago '13        #40
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I don’t comprehend what any of that sh*t has to do with someone having an opinion on a particular car modification.

I don’t comprehend the extreme and nonsensical reach you’re making with this Willie Lynch bullsh*t when we’re simply talking about people’s subjective preference for car mods.

Since you don’t seem to know a damn thing about car culture, maybe this conversation ain’t for you then.
I have a question have you ever FULLY read the willie lynch before?

Are you a melanated person or a non-melanated person?

I get you are trolling and tagging me like a child ect..but I want to see if you are capable of not doing it at this moment

3 months ago '19        #41
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 3603 3 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Woah, how tf is having an opinion on the looks of a gotdamn car an indication of self-hate?

The fu*king gif

3 months ago '16        #42
BitterDiesel 
space
space
Props total: 5113 5 K  Slaps total: 668 668
This sh*t funny cause I see the VUE in Orlando in the backgrou d. Brang that bihh to FAMU classic the hood gone sh*t on this junt.. the Rolls Rolyce grill is hella Booof.

3 months ago '13        #43
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
I have a question have you ever FULLY read the willie lynch before?

Are you a melanated person or a non-melanated person?

I get you are trolling and tagging me like a child ect..but I want to see if you are capable of not doing it at this moment
I have absolutely ZERO interest in trolling anyone, let alone you. If anything, you seem to be the trolling with this outlandish and nonsensical “Willie Lynch” reach.

I tagged you so that you can see how ridiculous it is to tell someone they hate themselves because they don’t care for the particular car mods that you do.

Neither yours or my ethnicity is relevant to people having subjective tastes in car modifications, but for the sake of not hearing you whine about me not answering your irrelevant question, I am a melanated person.

3 months ago '13        #44
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I have absolutely ZERO interest in trolling anyone, let alone you. If anything, you seem to be the trolling with this outlandish and nonsensical “Willie Lynch” reach.

I tagged you so that you can see how ridiculous it is to tell someone they hate themselves because they don’t care for the particular car mods that you do.

Neither yours or my ethnicity is relevant to people having subjective tastes in car modifications, but for the sake of not hearing you whine about me not answering your irrelevant question, I am a melanated person.
Will you actually answer the question or not? I clearly asked you if you FULLY read willie lynch before. This is the reason I made the statements about comprehension i asked you that question directly.

3 months ago '04        #45
ddash 
space
space
Props total: 14395 14 K  Slaps total: 1002 1 K
 Ant O said
yea they had lambo body kits on chrysler sebrings or something like that lol

3 months ago '13        #46
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
Will you actually answer the question or not? I clearly asked you if you FULLY read willie lynch before. This is the reason I made the statements about comprehension i asked you that question directly.
If you can tell me who tf Willie Lynch is remotely relevant to people voicing their subjective opinions of car modifications, I’ll gladly answer. I’m not interested in having a discussion about sh*t that’s irrelevant.

3 months ago '13        #47
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
If you can tell me who tf Willie Lynch is remotely relevant to people voicing their subjective opinions of car modifications, I’ll gladly answer. I’m not interested in having a discussion about sh*t that’s irrelevant.
Thanks that's what I expected from you. You are engaging in regression and rationalization with your behavior. You probably don't understand anything I'm saying which is okay, I wouldnt expect you to. So my response wasnt for you and clearly you haven't fully read willie lynch and probably not at all prior to this conversation. It's highly probable if you actually chose to research before speaking, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you choose to speak from a position where you clearly have a lack of knowledge its ignorant. But don't take it personal, Anyway you have a good day, we are done speaking on this

Last edited by Mr K; 01-05-2020 at 03:00 PM..

3 months ago '11        #48
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15171 15 K  Slaps total: 1523 1 K
 ddash said
yea they had lambo body kits on chrysler sebrings or something like that lol
I'm trynna remember that website. If i had 20 bands to blow I'd get one just to see how it is. Mf ask me to see the engine I'd tell em Nah, latch fu*ked up rn it won't open lmao
+1   

3 months ago '13        #49
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
Thanks that's what I expected from you. You are engaging in regression and rationalization with your behavior. You probably don't understand anything I'm saying which is okay, I wouldnt expect you to. So my response wasnt for you and clearly you haven't fully read willie lynch and probably not at all prior to this conversation. It's highly probable if you actually chose to research before speaking, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you choose to speak from a position where you clearly have a lack of knowledge its ignorant. But don't take it personal, Anyway you have a good day, we are done speaking on this
Didn’t think you could demonstrate the relevance of Willie Lynch and someone not enjoying the aesthetics of oversized wheels on a car.

Thank you for saving me valuable time arguing over irrelevant bullsh*t and good riddance dumbass.

3 months ago '19        #50
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2581 2 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 SimpinAintEz said

does the thread title not say "us"? or were you just looking for a reason to use that gif?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  38
Holy sh-t this is hard to watch
157 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  28
Video inside Kooda B Goes On Ig Live After Being Released From Prison
38 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Apr 1 - The US is losing its world superpower status - failure -Covid-19
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+82online now  7
TPAIN can’t tell the difference between these new rappers, can you?
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy