Dec 6 - Tyler Perry pays off $400,000 in layaway items at 2 Georgia Walmarts

most viewed right now
+26  54
17 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
realkilla3 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,524 | Props total: 8048 8048
we need more people doing things like this I know those people really appreciated this
+1   

1 week ago '15        #27
mr1914 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 1536 1536
 precys said
Far from "big facts" lmao Not for nothing but you guys sound like a bunch of passive aggressive young bi*ches lmfao Let the sh*t be the positive it is and stop trying attach made up a.ssumptions to then turn and say "Big Facts" so it doesn't look like he did something for people to be grateful for.

"Tax write offs" don't work like that. It's not an insurance coverage for all the money you spend in order to recoup it back plus since when is Walmart a charity lmfao some people just like spreading the wealth and if I was rich as fu*k, I would be doing the same..

The only "big facts" is that he spent 400000 on buying stuff for people from the community from Wal-Mart. That's the only facts we have til now. The rest is just speculation from your selfish mind of what you would probably do. I think that's called deflecting, right? So stop adding to the story, appreciate the gesture and move on lmfaoo and just STFU, you might learn something

I just don't get it man

Man people say even worse sh*t on this site and you have the audacity to come at me sideways. Do I have some things to learn regarding finances, taxes, etc? I will gladly admit that. Do I have to accept you talking to me any kind of way? Nah I don’t... so next time feel free to educate me if my comments irk you that much instead of being a condescending bi*ch about it bruh. We all have to start somewhere
+3   

1 week ago '15        #28
mr1914 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 1536 1536
 SeraphKin said
Awesome you dont know how taxes work. This does not qualify as a charitable donation, walmart is not a 503(c) company.

This is a gift and you do not get a deduction for gifts.
Thank you for the enlightenment
+1   

1 week ago '05        #29
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,749 | Props total: 8474 8474
 mr1914 said
Man people say even worse sh*t on this site and you have the audacity to come at me sideways. Do I have some things to learn regarding finances, taxes, etc? I will gladly admit that. Do I have to accept you talking to me any kind of way? Nah I don’t... so next time feel free to educate me if my comments irk you that much instead of being a condescending bi*ch about it bruh. We all have to start somewhere

lmfaooo I'm not even mad at your response. You right, I could've been more respectful getting my point across but I wasn't really trying to come off that way. I'm just high and here for the jokes. But what I was saying in general is still "big facts" lmfaooo We need to start seeing the positive in things and stop trying to invent a false negative in order to justify someone else's good deeds. Again, I didn't mean for you to take the name calling seriously and I usually don't name call for that very reason. I've been watching too many netflix Stand-Ups, got me talking every which way to people now lmfaoo

+1   

1 week ago '07        #30
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 491 491
 StillSFamilyRep said

He gotta quit that Madia sh*t...I hate every last one of those movies......all his others be on point
In a recent interview, Perry confirmed that 2019 will be the last year of Madea. He'll be taking the character on the road for a live tour, as well as releasing one final film, but once those things are done, Madea is finished, and Perry isn't even sad about it,
+1   

1 week ago '18        #31
Boxedin101 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$484 | Props total: 1347 1347
 precys said
Far from "big facts" lmao Not for nothing but you guys sound like a bunch of passive aggressive young bi*ches lmfao Let the sh*t be the positive it is and stop trying attach made up a.ssumptions to then turn and say "Big Facts" so it doesn't look like he did something for people to be grateful for.

"Tax write offs" don't work like that. It's not an insurance coverage for all the money you spend in order to recoup it back plus since when is Walmart a charity lmfao some people just like spreading the wealth and if I was rich as fu*k, I would be doing the same..

The only "big facts" is that he spent 400000 on buying stuff for people from the community from Wal-Mart. That's the only facts we have til now. The rest is just speculation from your selfish mind of what you would probably do. I think that's called deflecting, right? So stop adding to the story, appreciate the gesture and move on lmfaoo and just STFU, you might learn something

I just don't get it man
You sound like a wet bi*ch reading all those post and writing an essay that I ain't about to read.
fu*k yo Christmas

1 week ago '05        #32
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,749 | Props total: 8474 8474
 Boxedin101 said
You sound like a wet bi*ch reading all those post and writing an essay that I ain't about to read.
fu*k yo Christmas

Aawww

1 week ago '14        #33
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 451 451
big ups, I had no idea tyler perry damn near a billionaire. this is awesome to see
+1   

1 week ago '04        #34
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18708 18708
 danneywilliams said
Nothing but encouraging toxic behavior of poor people buying sh*t they don't need and can't afford. What a waste of money.
how is that toxic behavior? the people put the stuff in the layaway because they have plans to buy it on their own

they didnt do it because they knew he was going to pay for it

it was a blessing that he just decided to do it regardless because he didnt have to

count blessings

1 week ago '05        #35
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$23,898 | Props total: 45063 45063
 StillSFamilyRep said

He gotta quit that Madia sh*t...I hate every last one of those movies......all his others be on point
But this is how he’s able to do this and hire an all ethnic production company and not be sleeping in a van down by the river. Everybody got a “madea” in he fam... just like any character off Martin, any character off sienfiled, s3x and the city ect...he just happen to take the idea and run with it

1 week ago '05        #36
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$23,898 | Props total: 45063 45063
 DJ Maximum said
how is that toxic behavior? the people put the stuff in the layaway because they have plans to buy it on their own

they didnt do it because they knew he was going to pay for it

it was a blessing that he just decided to do it regardless because he didnt have to

count blessings
The fk that guy talkin about

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  34
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  30
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  28
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  8
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy