Patrick Wilson Teases 'The Conjuring 3' Isn't Like Anything We've Seen

most viewed right now
76 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #1
386 page views
14 comments

Jae_Hood_354 205 heat pts205
space
space
$9,727 | Props total: 6122 6122
Patrick Wilson Teases 'The Conjuring 3' Isn't Like Anything We've Seen

The upcoming The Conjuring 3 will mark the seventh overall film in the franchise when it finally lands in theaters, but star Patrick Wilson claims it will deliver audiences an unexpected experience.

"Oh boy. We just finished Annabelle 3 which is cool. It's nice to dip our toes into that franchise a little bit," Wilson confirmed with Digital Spy. "Conjuring 3 will be different than anything we've seen, which is fun."

The first two films in The Conjuring series both focused on Wilson and Vera Farmiga playing actual demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren as they investigated instances of families haunted by otherworldly entities. The Annabelle and The Nun spinoff films similarly explored supernatural spirits, though they were slightly different narratives than what the proper Conjuring films explored.

Director James Wan helmed the first two Conjuring films and produced the various spinoffs, yet The Curse of La Llorona helmer Michael Chaves will be taking over directorial duties on the third film. Wan's successes in the horror genre helped open doors to big-budget action films, such as the upcoming Aquaman.

"Iím always constantly trying to find stuff that would challenge me as a filmmaker and I donít linger in that one space for too long," Wan explained of pursuing new genres. "Even though Iíve done a bunch of horror movies, all my horror movies are slightly different to each other."

The next film in the franchise, Annabelle 3, will be hitting theaters on July 3, 2019, with The Conjuring 3 yet to have a confirmed release date. Details about that project have yet to be revealed, though Bloody disgusting previously claimed, "The Conjuring 3 will be about a man on trial for murder who claims he was possessed by a demon."

While some fans might be apprehensive about the upcoming film, comments from Wan and Chaves should remind you that the sequel is in good hands.

"While working closely with Chaves on The Curse of La Llorona, I got to know him as a filmmaker," Wan said in an announcement. "Chavesí ability to bring emotion to a story, and his understanding of mood and scares make him a perfect fit to direct the next Conjuring film."

Wan added, "I'm excited to be back as producer and continue with Vera and Patrick on the next supernatural adventure of the Warrens."

Chaves himself also offered a statement, professing his love for the series and his excitement to tackle such a beloved franchise.

"I am a huge fan of the Conjuring films," Chaves said. "The movies are the rare combination that deliver both tremendous heart and awesome scares. It is both a total thrill and absolute honor to be working with James and the gang at New Line again."

visit this link https://comicbook.com/hor .. details-tease/
+3   

14 comments for "Patrick Wilson Teases 'The Conjuring 3' Isn't Like Anything We've Seen"

1 week ago '17        #2
TrillestTalk404 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 14308 14308
Both Conjurings were great. Can't wait for the next one
+5   

1 week ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 5184 5184
I havent seen the nun but this franchise has not dissapointed.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #4
Lord Funkington 
space
space
$2,194 | Props total: 2635 2635
More fake ghost stories?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #5
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,013 | Props total: 9011 9011
 DUCEDUCE said
Nun is pretty weak
+3   

1 week ago '15        #6
TAG81 98 heat pts98
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 22070 22070
 DUCEDUCE said
I just watched it lastnight..... donít waste your time.

1 week ago '05        #7
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,328 | Props total: 8030 8030
 Lord Funkington said
More fake ghost stories?
What's wrong with that?

1 week ago '11        #8
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,101 | Props total: 8732 8732
 DUCEDUCE said
The Nun was trash
+1   

1 week ago '04        #9
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,015 | Props total: 7803 7803
Do.not.want

1 week ago '17        #10
livewire93 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 1401 1401
So far besides the Conjuring Series itself, the only spinoff worth mentioning has been Annabelle Creation. The first Annabelle and the Nun are trash can status.
+2   

1 week ago '08        #11
tdnupe3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,250 | Props total: 23384 23384
Both conjuring movies were dope. Annabelle Creation was dope. The nun was just OK. The other Annabelle film was not very good.

I expect this next conjuring movie to be REALLY good. It comes out in September of 2020 according to wikipedia.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #12
UTP 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,890 | Props total: 594 594
Was looking forward to watching The Nun until I saw it. Always enjoy watching these movies though. Not too sure if a 3rd Annabelle movie is needed.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #13
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,016 | Props total: 19487 19487
 Lord Funkington said
More fake ghost stories?
Both conjurings were dope....not sure where another would be a bad thing

1 week ago '14        #14
black cobra 766 heat pts766
space
space
$16,440 | Props total: 71395 71395
Insidious >
+1   

7 days ago '05        #15
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$23,920 | Props total: 45115 45115
sh*t I be getting insidious and this movie storyline mixed together. Him and the old woman can’t grt enough of these sh*ts
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  46
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
62 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
131 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  34
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - EXODUS: 156 Residents Leave Chicago Daily
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  11
Video inside Real: In defense of Kevin Hart, Cannon Calls out The Oscars their racis..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+461online now  11
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
200 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  10
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Nintendoís NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
48 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy