Dec 6 - Trump does not join past presidents in reading Apostles' Creed at Bush funeral

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '05        #1
1922 page views
48 comments

phantomnation 2925 heat pts2925
space
space
$10,470 | Props total: 43221 43221
Dec 6 - Trump does not join past presidents in reading Apostles' Creed at Bush funeral

President Trump did not join other attendees at former President George H.W. Bush's funeral on Wednesday as they read the Apostles' Creed, drawing pushback from critics online.

Trump stood solemnly beside the Clintons and Obamas as the former presidents recited the Christian creed from their programs.

Trump did not engage in some of the singing during the service, some detractors pointed out. Former President George W. Bush also did not participate in all of the songs.

"Striking that all the former Presidents and First Ladies recited the Apostles Creed, but Trump and Melania stood silently and did not," one Twitter user wrote. "The creeds are at the heart of historic orthodox Christianity."

Trump is a professed Presbyterian and performs well among evangelical voters, which some users noted.

"There are people who will find an excuse for why Trump could not simply look at the program and read the Apostles' Creed who would have called Obama the anti-Christ if he had stood there silently like this," another user wrote on Twitter.

Last edited by phantomnation; 12-06-2018 at 07:47 AM..
+25   

48 comments for "Dec 6 - Trump does not join past presidents in reading Apostles' Creed at Bush funeral"

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,909 | Props total: 35943 35943
Probably because he can't read.

+54   

6 days ago '15        #3
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 13626 13626
 phantomnation said

President Trump did not join other attendees at former President George H.W. Bush's funeral on Wednesday as they read the Apostles' Creed, drawing pushback from critics online.

Trump stood solemnly beside the Clintons and Obamas as the former presidents recited the Christian creed from their programs.

Trump did not engage in some of the singing during the service, some detractors pointed out. Former President George W. Bush also did not participate in all of the songs.

"Striking that all the former Presidents and First Ladies recited the Apostles Creed, but Trump and Melania stood silently and did not," one Twitter user wrote. "The creeds are at the heart of historic orthodox Christianity."

Trump is a professed Presbyterian and performs well among evangelical voters, which some users noted.

"There are people who will find an excuse for why Trump could not simply look at the program and read the Apostles' Creed who would have called Obama the anti-Christ if he had stood there silently like this," another user wrote on Twitter.

[pic - click to view]

New :obamasuccess:
+21   

6 days ago '07        #4
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,399 | Props total: 4924 4924
I have been a Christian all my life and have never once recited the Apostle's Creed. Not all denominations recite it or teach about it (I actually had to look it up). I do not think this tells anything of his Christian faith or lack thereof.

I will say I can understand some getting upset because it could have been a sign of respect to recite it under these circumstances (when in Rome).

6 days ago '16        #5
BathWaterMelody 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,207 | Props total: 22625 22625
idgaf where on the timeline Apostle's Creed came into Christian tradition in history but I do know it's ancient and every word of that sh*t is instilled into any nga who claim to be Christian

probably heard/recited it more at my AME church than my Baptist church, but still..

what Trump just did is the religious equivalent of Kaep's National Anthem kneel. except he doesn't have a legit reason to protest it.....

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.

Amen.

[pic - click to view]

that's crystal clear, black & white.

unless he converted to Judaism like his daughter Ivanka, his mouth shouldn't be closed

I want a real conservative to explain his excuse to me. and I better not hear nann n*gga complaining about kneeling for National Anthem ever again.
+23   

6 days ago '15        #6
NobudeG 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 879 879
Can't wait to see the Bible thumping bigots spin this
+13   

6 days ago '17        #7
yousabitch 
space
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 5142 5142
I'm almost positive trump can't read..sh*t he can barely construct a sentence
+8   

6 days ago '12        #8
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,054 | Props total: 41328 41328
Really dont care.

He is who he is, we know he doesnt give a sh*t about religion. Hes a hustler and a snake, his only God is a dollar bill.
+21   

6 days ago '12        #9
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,442 | Props total: 15249 15249
in before a bunch of Trump supporters come in and post pics of Obama not praying along with anyone else or not singing when everyone else was singing around him

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '04        #10
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 47694 47694
Oh the cry baby boo hoos lol.
Fsggot as bi*ches
Liberal cucks the krassentsteins write this misleading stories foh

[tweet - click to view]

6 days ago '17        #11
Fras 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 7059 7059
Literally every other day Boxdens Liberal pussies club are constantly sh*tting on Christianity but when it suits your agenda you love and support ORTHODOX Christianity.

Kindly fu*k off.

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '04        #12
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
I'm almost positive trump can't read..sh*t he can barely construct a sentence
Pretty sad your so much smarter then him and you live paycheck to paycheck working at walmart , and hes a billionaire in charge of the united states of america. Just shows u must be really lazy , have no ambition , or just full of sh*t. I say prolly all 3 bi*ch

6 days ago '17        #13
lucifershammer 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 19323 19323
this is why he never gets invited to sh*t
+3   

6 days ago '17        #14
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 17551 17551
This is the type of bullsh*t that makes people hate presidents and love cult leader trump. This is a stupid a.ss thread @, you're on some tabloid sh*t.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #15
ImChillin2Hard 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 4847 4847
 two-face said
Pretty sad your so much smarter then him and you live paycheck to paycheck working at walmart , and hes a billionaire in charge of the united states of america. Just shows u must be really lazy , have no ambition , or just full of sh*t. I say prolly all 3 bi*ch
I see someone has their MAGA cape on today. You’re funny.. Not in a comical way though.

6 days ago '12        #16
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,054 | Props total: 41328 41328
 Ymmot said
This is the type of bullsh*t that makes people hate presidents and love cult leader trump. This is a stupid a.ss thread @, you're on some tabloid sh*t.
Exactly lol. This really ain't news, just like it wasnt when Obama wore a gray suit.

Who gives a fu*k, the funeral was for the dead guy in the box not a row of n*ggas sitting there acting like they wanted to be there
+1   

6 days ago '17        #17
Ifeellikekobe 90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,470 | Props total: 27412 27412

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Trumps posture reminds me when I was eight years and got dragged to church every sunday.

Edit:To all the cats that think the meanie-liberals are just picking on Trump. He earns this disrepect every fu*king day

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Ifeellikekobe; 12-06-2018 at 02:06 PM..
+12   

6 days ago '11        #18
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,686 | Props total: 5126 5126
Man... everything Trump does is a news story. Media can't help but bash Trump no matter what.

6 days ago '17        #19
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 17551 17551
 two-face said
You realize money doesn't determine intelligence right? Or do you also believe that paris hilton is smarter than most Americans?
+9   

6 days ago '12        #20
Pleasure Boy 1300 heat pts1300
space
space
$10,707 | Props total: 9482 9482
Did not read

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '04        #21
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
 Ymmot said
Best thing ive ever heard your dumbass say @ must be really getting to you

6 days ago '07        #22
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,399 | Props total: 4924 4924
 NobudeG said
Can't wait to see the Bible thumping bigots spin this
I have no idea and really dont care if Trump is Christian or not. This is like saying someone aint Christian cuz they dont go to church or take Communion or confess sins to the priest.

I am definitely a Christian and I have never recited this creed or confessed sins to a priest.

Jesus did not do these things so why would I? All u Trump haters gotta be real. I dont think Trump is a good guy or should have been called the "Christian Candidate" but this means absolutely nothing about his faith.

6 days ago '09        #23
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 10807 10807
 two-face said
Or he didn’t get a 200 million dollar inheritance.
+4   

6 days ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3533 heat pts3533
space
space
$57,475 | Props total: 31023 31023
I mean it doesn't really matter. But it is funny evangelicals would crush Obama for some sh*t like this while they worship this guy
+4   

6 days ago '18        #25
Losantana16x3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$121 | Props total: 861 861
 two-face said
Took his soul didn't cha?

Home      

most viewed right now
+168online now  57
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  42
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+153online now  18
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  11
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted