Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World

most viewed right now
21 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '17        #1
269 page views
9 comments

O1as 275 heat pts275
space
space
$8,608 | Props total: 18749 18749
Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World

NO LIST GANG IN THIS BIH!

9 comments for "Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World"

2 months ago '05        #2
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 2323 2323
Should have slapped based on the chick who's speaking.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #3
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 4392 4392
i came in not wanting to slap but you slipped so hold this
+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
O1as 275 heat pts275 OP
space
space
 MSSoldier said
Should have slapped based on the chick who's speaking.

So you're not gonna trip off these black billionaires swirling? but you'll complain about the narrator being a becky? sucka sh*t at its finest, on Allah.

2 months ago '14        #5
titans7 
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 18478 18478
Alux thinks they are slick and we are dumb. They did this all "black"list after they got so much blowback from Tariq Nasheed and others online after their racist Malcolm X video list.

I will give them credit the intro she gave was correct about racism and how we are starting at the bottom and laws are in place to try and keep us there plus never got reparations. Crazy seeing Bush get all this love from the media and even the Obamas after all he did to destroy African Americans.

That narrator lady is such a smug smartass and 99% of their videos are MAGA friendly, respectability politics, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work hard and you can become wealthy and if you are not wealthy it's because you didn't work hard enough so stop making excuses.

Crazy that the top African American descendant of slavery is married to a former playmate.
You are a unicorn and the richest AADOS of all time but you marry and have kids with a playmate. That's who you chose to share your generational wealth with. I guess he is also one of the greatest all time pawgers too.

Last edited by titans7; 12-06-2018 at 09:02 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '10        #6
deadlift 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,276 | Props total: 11084 11084
The chick talking did sound suspect at times lmaoooo

2 months ago '17        #7
WorldDominance 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 3242 3242
 O1as said

NO LIST GANG IN THIS BIH!
Meant to prop.

2 months ago '17        #8
O1as 275 heat pts275 OP
space
space
 titans7 said
Alux thinks they are slick and we are dumb. They did this all "black"list after they got so much blowback from Tariq Nasheed and others online after their racist Malcolm X video list.

I will give them credit the intro she gave was correct about racism and how we are starting at the bottom and laws are in place to try and keep us there plus never got reparations. Crazy seeing Bush get all this love from the media and even the Obamas after all he did to destroy African Americans.

That narrator lady is such a smug smartass and 99% of their videos are MAGA friendly, respectability politics, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work hard and you can become wealthy and if you are not wealthy it's because you didn't work hard enough so stop making excuses.

Crazy that the top African American descendant of slavery is married to a former playmate.
You are a unicorn and the richest AADOS of all time but you marry and have kids with a playmate. That's who you chose to share your generational wealth with. I guess he is also one of the greatest all time pawgers too.
aye man I had know idea Nasheed had a campaign against this youtube channel let alone exposed them for being racists devils. thanks for the info, I wont use them as a source anymore.

2 months ago '16        #9
BathWaterMelody 39 heat pts39
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 24025 24025
SLAPPED.

2 months ago '05        #10
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 2323 2323
 O1as said

So you're not gonna trip off these black billionaires swirling? but you'll complain about the narrator being a becky? sucka sh*t at its finest, on Allah.
fu*k are you talking about? I'm speaking on her condescending tone from the inception of the video until the end. fu*k would I care about who someone else marries?

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  13
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
387 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-54online now  9
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+113online now  7
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  4
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
403 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy