Boujee hoes getting exposed

most viewed right now
+87
  Strippers long jump now?
top in thotties
most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #101
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 155 155
if you a trash person/fake personality it don't matter what makeup you put on, people falling for traps knowing it's a trap and still go in, that's they own fault. if you meeting this bullsh*t at a club, you get what you deserve.

1 week ago '15        #102
SnillopNavonod 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 227 227
 satsuma said
This is why I dont mess with black chicks.
Only black chics wear Make up and weaves?
+5   

1 week ago '16        #103
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,282 | Props total: 16922 16922
 satsuma said
Thats a reach,, lol , you dont need money to pull chicks, and looks are relative. How you talking about another mans looks. anyway...you fruit loop. You got a funny style, that new skinny jean, gender neutral type ish. Just b/c i said black chics have nappy hair, doesnt mean i am necessarily talking about your sister or mom.. So don't take offense bro, if she likes her naps, i love her naps.
Lol I can tell you don't get pus*y kid. Get out ya momma's basement.

You don't pull shyt. Socially awkward. Nervous breathing. Jokes that don't land. I know your type. Don't take it out on the women bro bro. Focus on your self improvement. Lol you probably got all them how to approach women books huh.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #104
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$434 | Props total: 679 679
Iím not a religious dude at all but I know the Bible says makeup is witchcraft and sorcery

So every time a hoe put on makeup she knowingly and willingly sin against god

1 week ago '05        #105
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,977 | Props total: 6930 6930
 satsuma said
When up play the good aspects of black women, like their phat azzes or they ability to twerk then its cool. But say naps and its all bad and im a slave c' mon son. Other chicks got the hair but a lot of they bodies be lacking compared to sistas. There is no nice way to say yo hair is nappy. Just like there is no nice way to say your azz is flat I cant get jiggy with that ish.
Your logic is that black hair is bad hair and that white hair is good hair. There is no such thing as bad hair. Black hair is actually diverse and can do a lot. You are talking slave and slave-master talk, where slave-masters brainwashed their African slaves into having low self esteem by denigrating their native features to loathe themselves and love everything about their master in order to properly serve and attend to them.
+5   

1 week ago '18        #106
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 4122 4122
 OG.JMB.159 said
I get bi*ches so mad when i tell them i dont fu*k with chicks that wear make-up... this is exactly why...
ION BLAME YOU. YOU BOLD AS HELL AND YOU must get alot of pus*y to be that brave. saulte. i couldn't be that gangsta. but image simping or lusting after a braud,making her your girlfriend and marrying the hoe. then waking up seeing her without make up.

and then look like a dude or the ugliest bi*ch ever. and you don den like project pat don;'t save her skit before the song.

and spend rangs and everything on it.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #107
space
space
space
 Tully Blanchard said
Thatís why yíall k!ll me when some of yíall get emotional when guys give their opinions about these hos on here u donít know what these bi*ches look like
i am sorry bro. you right. if i called you gay or bi or said you tripping. i truly aplogize. i did not mean any harm.

but some girls be out of this world fine and yaw n*ggas still be acting tough. like britney renner,teena trump and cocaine lorriane are one of a kind beatuy hoes. that deserve ultimate simp mode press start.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #108
Tastemaker331 67 heat pts67
space
space
$41,499 | Props total: 19177 19177
 Eastcoast said
Trashing Black people for being born in a fu*ked up condition yet complaining about class and money.
The fu*k are you even talking about? Your mom musta been a broke hoe
+1   

1 week ago '18        #109
Yanga 
space
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 1513 1513
 mboydii said
Correct. But doesnít have the Americanized characteristics that majority of women in this country have. You can keep them.
Correct and I will, I'm secure and strong enough. I just find it weird that people, especially, so called black people say this. Certainly when they themselves aren't right. My advice is don't be surprised that your woman LOVES to club if you met her at one or shop if you met her at a mall somewhere. You see Im willingly to bet you changed your ways with the Dominican sister. A lot of black don't seek black women to marry we seek them to fu*k, which accounts for where and how we met them.

1 week ago '18        #110
Yanga 
space
space
space
 satsuma said
What do you want me to call it, less nappy. Or less coiled. I personally just prefer cascading flowing tresses. Im saving all the nappy bushes for yahl.
That self hate is strong...
+1   

1 week ago '18        #111
Yanga 
space
space
space
 satsuma said
LOL, if it's true it's true. I got props from about 10 ppl so my sentiment is felt by others. For the record I like black women, just not for breeding purposes or marriage.
You're not black.
+3   

1 week ago '09        #112
All Star Flow 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 1668 1668
n*ggas say they got bi*ches

Then you look at the bi*ches they got and itís a wrap

You donít know how many times n*ggas think they mackin with some buckethead hos bruh

1 week ago '16        #113
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1492 1492
 Tastemaker331 said
The fu*k are you even talking about? Your mom musta been a broke hoe
Maybe because my mother wasnít is why Iím not bitter attacking random poor people, whiles yours is so your angry at her and ranting at everyone else.

1 week ago '16        #114
Ozzy Booty 
space
space
$628 | Props total: 1420 1420
 LightAndBlaze said

[pic - click to view]

in my experience, any hoe that eats cornstarch out the jar is not to be trusted, and to be avoided AT ALL COSTS!

trust me...
My n*gga. What is going on here

1 week ago '04        #115
space
space
 Eastcoast said
Maybe because my mother wasnít is why Iím not bitter attacking random poor people, whiles yours is so your angry at her and ranting at everyone else.

Attacking? Ranting?
Yea you were def raised by a dumb hoodrat
Go bother someone else Melquan

1 week ago '10        #116
tallulahmademe 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 16903 16903
 Call me fresco said
What weak a.ss snap picture of a hoes sleeping?

Get the pus*y and move on man...n*ggas worst then Dez hoes on ma.
Normally i will agree with this statement but hoes these days be doing the most bruh. These bi*ches need to be brought down a notch
+1   

1 week ago '18        #117
space
space
space
if y'all ever wonder why those celebrities men treating the halle berry and other people mondanna of the late 90's and early 2000's like trash or basic. then this is why.

they see what we don't when the camera off and the make is off. plus bi*ches ego are already influated. so iamge being a celebrity women.

i see why celebrity men be cheating on celebritiy women and models we would would wife up.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #118
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 406 406
 satsuma said
I mean, why we have to pretend. N8ggas be likin them foreigns all day. Why get a hood black chick, with naps, bad attitude, and who don't cook or clean. When I can get a spanish chick who does all that cook, clean, take care of kids, and is from the same block. Plus she got good hair. Yahl, tripping, all ya favorite black celebs do it (not that it makes it right). Jordan, tiger, chappelle, eddie murphy, 50 cent; most of these fools either upgrade or never mess with black chicks for the same reasons im stating.
So you mean to tell me a spanish woman wont have an attitude w you? lolol

1 week ago '16        #119
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1492 1492
 Tastemaker331 said

Attacking? Ranting?
Yea you were def raised by a dumb hoodrat
Go bother someone else Melquan
There go that elitist attitude, yet I doubt you could even withdraw $50k.

1 week ago '04        #120
space
space
 Eastcoast said
There go that elitist attitude, yet I doubt you could even withdraw $50k.
I most definitely could
All Black people aren’t low budget like you and the cats you live around
Unlike you, my parents made sure me and my brother could enjoy our lives
Hood scum

1 week ago '07        #121
LateModelSedan 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 6433 6433
i refuse to fu*k with bi*ches who dont have natural hair.

fu*k that sh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #122
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,282 | Props total: 16922 16922
 satsuma said
When up play the good aspects of black women, like their phat azzes or they ability to twerk then its cool. But say naps and its all bad and im a slave c' mon son. Other chicks got the hair but a lot of they bodies be lacking compared to sistas. There is no nice way to say yo hair is nappy. Just like there is no nice way to say your azz is flat I cant get jiggy with that ish.
Hopefully you're racist and not a self hater.

But either way you need to look in the mirror. The fact that you actually dated a grown woman who can't groom herself says more about you than it does her.

I prefer curly textured hair over the stringy stuff anyway.

1 week ago '18        #123
br82186 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 3646 3646
 DrizzyStan06 said
The problem is most n*ggas can't see that the left pic is trash too. I bet she be curving hella n*ggas.

Exposes like this are gonna be Armageddon for IG hoes.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #124
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 20680 20680
n*gga still beat tho so who really lost.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #125
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 477 477
 satsuma said
This is why I dont mess with black chicks.
Smart man.

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  55
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+48online now  44
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
107 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+85online now  32
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
363 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
111 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-44online now  19
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
65 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-70online now  19
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
How Lean Became Rapís Most Wanted Drug