Dec 5 - Michael Avenatti to pay $37,897 per month for child support

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '18        #1
1483 page views
81 comments

Binary 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 3553 3553
Dec 5 - Michael Avenatti to pay $37,897 per month for child support

The once highly praised and regarded by BX, Michael Avenatti has found himself falling in a bottomless pit.

Michael Avenatti and his estranged wife have an agreement in place for him to pay her child and spousal support, and it requires him to fork over a ton of his a.ssets ... TMZ has learned.

According to docs filed in Orange County, a judge ordered Avenatti to pay Lisa Storie-Avenatti $37,897 per month in child support, retroactive to Jan. 1, 2018. We'll do the math for ya ... it's $454,764. The order also requires Avenatti to pay her spousal support of $124,398 per month, retroactive to Jan. 2018. That's roughly $1.5 million.

Avenatti agrees to hand over a bunch of his a.ssets for Lisa to liquidate. The loot includes 5 luxury wristwatches -- some worth more than $50k -- a Frank Gehry sculpture, and several other expensive works of art.

Additionally, he has to hand over the keys to a 2017 Ferarri 488 GT Spider he was leasing. By the way, those go for about $300k.

And, there's this -- Michael's law firm ... Avenatti & a.ssociates, is required to transfer, to Lisa, its interest in a 2016 Honda private jet.

visit this link https://www.tmz.com/2018/ .. s-lisa-storie/

This dude is DONE. His legal career has gone in the sh*tter, reputation has been destroyed. Now hes about to be broke as fu*k, already handing over his a.ssets image

That Trump curse is real yall

81 comments for "Dec 5 - Michael Avenatti to pay $37,897 per month for child support"

7 days ago '18        #2
Binary 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 3553 3553
spousal AND child support

i remember @ really thought this clown lawyer was going to take down trump

+2   

7 days ago '17        #3
Stand Tall 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,184 | Props total: 10708 10708
So he bout 2 pay more in one yr than 50 has for 18.

50 is a very petty man

7 days ago '17        #4
BLACK FIST 
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 15360 15360
Marriage
+24   

7 days ago '17        #5
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,664 | Props total: 4961 4961
 Binary said
The once highly praised and regarded by BX, Michael Avenatti has found himself falling in a bottomless pit.

Michael Avenatti and his estranged wife have an agreement in place for him to pay her child and spousal support, and it requires him to fork over a ton of his a.ssets ... TMZ has learned.

According to docs filed in Orange County, a judge ordered Avenatti to pay Lisa Storie-Avenatti $37,897 per month in child support, retroactive to Jan. 1, 2018. We'll do the math for ya ... it's $454,764. The order also requires Avenatti to pay her spousal support of $124,398 per month, retroactive to Jan. 2018. That's roughly $1.5 million.

Avenatti agrees to hand over a bunch of his a.ssets for Lisa to liquidate. The loot includes 5 luxury wristwatches -- some worth more than $50k -- a Frank Gehry sculpture, and several other expensive works of art.

Additionally, he has to hand over the keys to a 2017 Ferarri 488 GT Spider he was leasing. By the way, those go for about $300k.

And, there's this -- Michael's law firm ... Avenatti & a.ssociates, is required to transfer, to Lisa, its interest in a 2016 Honda private jet.

This dude is DONE. His legal career has gone in the sh*tter, reputation has been destroyed. Now hes about to be broke as fu*k, already handing over his a.ssets

tmz droppin the retail price on a lease

dude basically has to hand her his leased ride and make the payments too. thats gotta sting
+6   

7 days ago '04        #6
hedake 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 18062 18062

[pic - click to view]

+15   

7 days ago '06        #7
realgunta 834 heat pts834
space
space
$25,942 | Props total: 43070 43070
 hedake said

[pic - click to view]

^^yup pretty much
+3   

7 days ago '10        #8
AriGold 179 heat pts179
space
space
$5,108 | Props total: 3769 3769
Nah he’s not done fam. He got that bread. Had no idea he was in that type of tax bracket.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '16        #9
OWPE 81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 13443 13443
He deserves that

7 days ago '13        #10
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 18695 18695
Sucks for Avenatti. Can't be fu*king up with these women out here. Child support is a bi*ch. Yet and still, he will forever be a legend for how he shattered trumps lies for the world to see. Exposing trumps true Christian values of cheating on his wife and kids and having to desperately buy pr0nstars using campaign money

Meanwhile, Trumps long time attorney is pleading guilty in an fbi investigation, flipping on Trump, and awaiting prison. I bet he'd love to be out here paying child support instead.

Another example of what a desperate trump supporter considers a win at this point

@ @ @ @ @ @

Come help us celebrate all this winning

Checkmate n*ggas
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Taree; 12-06-2018 at 08:00 AM..
+17   

7 days ago '08        #11
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 5690 5690
 Taree said

Checkmate n*ggas
[pic - click to view]

here is the attention you wanted

you will summon us for any and everything huh? Thirsty for drama, you queer

Child support is and has been used as a tool to get at men. Can't condone that and although I'm not a fan of Avenatti, i ain't cool with that

by the way do you even work?
+5   

7 days ago '06        #12
Skateboard T 43 heat pts43
space
space
$23,570 | Props total: 32140 32140
When Michael Avennati is the man you peg as “hero of the left” you know you’re struggling.

Edit: I’m saying this because nobody on the left gives a fu*k about Michael Avenatti.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 12-06-2018 at 09:39 AM..
+14   

7 days ago '13        #13
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 flav said

Child support is and has been used as a tool to get at men. Can't condone that and although I'm not a fan of Avenatti, i ain't cool with that
More projection to cover up a simple answer. This is all you needed to say.

This change of tone is surprising. When we can keep you on topic you're unable to hide a spin beneath a wall of unintelligible ramblings and insults.

You're slowing down and learning. This is good.

I gotta take some credit for the lessons here though. So you know what it is....

Checkmate n*gga

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '04        #14
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 47694 47694
 flav said
here is the attention you wanted

you will summon us for any and everything huh? Thirsty for drama, you queer

by the way do you even work?
Youve revived that idiots life on here. All of us stopped replying to his mentions because they were always baseless. Im pretty sure hes either skateboard ts alt account or ham roves. Best to just ignore thst idiot.
To be honest i think ymmot is so dumb that hes also a alt account just fukin with every body. There is no way possible a actual human that can type and turn on a computer can be that far from reality.

7 days ago '13        #15
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 two-face said
Youve revived that idiots life on here. All of us stopped replying to his mentions because they were always baseless. Im pretty sure hes either skateboard ts alt account or ham roves. Best to just ignore thst idiot.
To be honest i think ymmot is so dumb that hes also a alt account just fukin with every body. There is no way possible a actual human that can type and turn on a computer can be that far from reality.

@ @ @ can you confirm our ip addresses so this racist can come up with another excuse for getting embarrassed daily by the 3 names mentioned in his blatant cry for help

Checkmate n*ggas

7 days ago '06        #16
Skateboard T 43 heat pts43
space
space
$23,570 | Props total: 32140 32140
 two-face said

[pic - click to view]

TWO FACE IS A RACIST
+6   

7 days ago '15        #17
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 3171 3171
 Stand Tall said
So he bout 2 pay more in one yr than 50 has for 18.

50 is a very petty man
Your a shame to your father's legacy

7 days ago '17        #18
Stand Tall 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,184 | Props total: 10708 10708
^^^

This Edomite Esau suburban devil wanna talk legacy

7 days ago '08        #19
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Taree said
More projection to cover up a simple answer. This is all you needed to say.

This change of tone is surprising. When we can keep you on topic you're unable to hide a spin beneath a wall of unintelligible ramblings and insults.

Checkmate n*gga
YOOOOO

WHAT WAS THE PROJECTION????

do you know what projection means?? Oh wait.... that was my use of word that you're desperately try to recycle...

TO SOUND LIKE ME!!!

[pic - click to view]

This is gold i swear
+1   

7 days ago '15        #20
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 4606 4606
 Binary said

This dude is DONE. His legal career has gone in the sh*tter, reputation has been destroyed. Now hes about to be broke as fu*k, already handing over his a.ssets

Child support and spousal support don't make you broke fool, it's based off your income, they don't take most of your money they take some of your money, you're also a dummy if you think a lawyer worth this much wasn't involved in the mediation meaning he signed off on what was given up. He has tons of cash somewhere. A leased Ferarri, really?
+2   

7 days ago '13        #21
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
YOOOOO

WHAT WAS THE PROJECTION????

do you know what projection means?? Oh wait.... that was my use of word that you're desperately try to recycle...

TO SOUND LIKE ME!!!

[pic - click to view]

This is gold i swear
Yup. I know i know. I, and nobody else, has ever used the word 'projection' before the creator, flav. Of course

Staying on topic is impossible for you

7 days ago '15        #22
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 4606 4606
Wow, she said her American Express bill is about 60K to 70K a month! and it's paid in full each month, that's how much money this man makes, his non working wife can charge up 60K to 70K a month on shoes, bath towels and luxury dog treats and he doesn't bat an eye...
+4   

7 days ago '08        #23
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Taree said
Yup. I know i know. I, and nobody else, has ever used the word 'projection' before the creator, flav. Of course

Staying on topic is impossible for you :ubigmad:

I know YOU never used it prior based on your useless limited vocabulary
this has been added to Checkmate/unintelligible rambling and other words you rarely used until recently

n*gga asks originally:
@two-face @Binary @MELODY @flav @OWPE @Fras

Come help us celebrate all this winning

my answer which is ON TOPIC mind you was:

the dumbfu*k turns around and says

More projection to cover up a simple answer. This is all you needed to say. (HUH???? )

(n*gga WHAT???? YOU ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION I PROVIDED A SIMPLE ANSWER, BUT YOU WANTED A "SPIN" WHEN THERE ISN'T ONE

but then you say

Staying on topic is impossible for you
WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT WAS THE PROJECTION YOU WERE BLABBING ABOUT

Remember when I said you had NO consistency?
This is exactly displayed here, to add, you call me up to argue, never to address a subject as shown here

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by flav; 12-06-2018 at 09:01 AM..

7 days ago '17        #24
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 17551 17551
 Skateboard T said
When Michael Avennati is the man you peg as “hero of the left” you know you’re struggling.
This dude really thought anyone had respect for Avenatti.

Avenatti is entertaining because he's on trump's scumbag level and fought fire with fire, but no one respects the guy...
+2   

7 days ago '17        #25
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 17551 17551
 flav said
I know YOU never used it prior based on your useless limited vocabulary
this has been added to Checkmate/unintelligible rambling and other words you rarely used until recently

n*gga asks originally:

my answer which is ON TOPIC mind you was:

the dumbfu*k turns around and says

but then you say

WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT WAS THE PROJECTION YOU WERE BLABBING ABOUT

Remember when I said you had NO consistency?
This is exactly displayed here, to add, you call me up to argue, never to address a subject as shown here

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Struggling a.ss flav.... you poor stupid virgin..
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+168online now  53
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  37
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  36
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+153online now  21
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  12
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  8
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy