Dec 5 - rice could be slowly poisoning you

most viewed right now
32 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+310  67
144 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #26
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 7285 7285
 NcAlien said
This...

When I read articles like this I look for the information from another peer reviewed source to verify and then j just moderate my intake.

I can see how using match light charcoal briquettes can increase cancer or using lighting fluid BUT I find it hard to believe that using anthracite coal is as bad. Humans have cooked over open fires since the beginning of time.

Also I love to smoke veggies and meat on the grill. If this is true this will be hard to digest....double antendre
Yup. Most people take any information they read from the internet as truth without a credible source. Hell, the average BX'er probably has no idea what 'peer reviewed' even means. No offense to my fellow peers, of course; just stating facts.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #27
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 5475 5475
 Panthro 808 said

[pic - click to view]

/thread
/vegan

#jersey
feeding the troll but rice is vegan cpckducker

1 week ago '11        #28
southpawdachamp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,738 | Props total: 3912 3912
That article left out a lot

“Published studies indicate that cooking rice in excess water (from six to 10 parts water to one part rice), and draining the excess water, can reduce 40 to 60% of the inorganic arsenic content, depending on the type of rice.”

“Basmati rice from California, India, or Pakistan is the best choice, according to Consumer Reports data. These types of rice have about one third of the inorganic arsenic compared to brown rice from other regions.”

[instagram - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '10        #29
Shhon 1089 heat pts1089
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 29321 29321
im having fried rice tonight with some generals tso's ....
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Shhon; 12-05-2018 at 04:03 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '11        #30
Panthro 808 9 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 2203 2203
I am plant based(#vegan) and eat black rice instead of brown. I have to slow it down for the impaired.

[pic - click to view]

Me misinformed after 3 years?

[pic - click to view]

#jersey

Last edited by Panthro 808; 12-05-2018 at 03:21 PM..

1 week ago '04        #31
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,309 | Props total: 11929 11929
You mean i gotta buy organic jasminerice now.
[pic - click to view]

I gotta give up my lucky elephant
+1   

1 week ago '04        #32
qutaboi225 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,090 | Props total: 10278 10278
 Panthro 808 said

[pic - click to view]

/thread
/vegan

#jersey
I say Jersey in every battle rapper voice...mostly Tsu Surf...... Everytime i read your post
+1   

1 week ago '09        #33
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 2441 2441
@

Thanks for posting this I was coming back in this thread to talk about rinsing rice!!!

Before I was aware of Aresenic I have always rinsed my rice because it taste so much better by preventing it from being gummy and cooks better.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #34
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 4118 4118
Thread makes me wanna go buy a box of that rice a roni broccoli au gratin sh*t.

1 week ago '16        #35
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 18761 18761
i been eatin rice for years and im still alive. Every couple of years these studies tell you chicken, water, oranges, air is bad for you

1 week ago '10        #36
eashawty 
space
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 2086 2086
I only eat black, red & brown rice. But doesnt rinsing before cooking the rice reduce the arsenic?

1 week ago '18        #37
classicrap1 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 1369 1369
isn't this the same posters and yaw bi*ch n*ggas who hated me for trying to advertise and promote califlower rice and konjac 0 calorite rice in the bx gym threads.

YOU GUYS ARE TOXIC TROLLS WHO NEED GOD,JESUS AND ALLAH.

YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND NEED TO SPRAY WITH HOLY WATER

1 week ago '12        #38
Thworldisyours 62 heat pts62
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 21804 21804
Everything slowly poisons you.

It's called LIFE.

1 week ago '18        #39
space
space
space
 Knucklez said
i been eatin rice for years and im still alive. Every couple of years these studies tell you chicken, water, oranges, air is bad for you
me too. n*gga you know i been eating flaming hot cheetos since 5 years old and chinese food since 6. and i am still alive. i overcame a pr0n addictin,junk food addiction, food addiction. depression,suicide,

bi polar and add,ahd,a anda still have austim.

yet i am the healthiest i ever been. and now have a body girl lust for. even tho i think i am fat. at 6'1 149.

1 week ago '18        #40
space
space
space
Yet none of you n*ggas posting pics of you in the gym. Or your muscles or abs. Yet yaw so judgemental.

I am a real retarded n*gga. I post my body and my gym stuff to back up my claims.

1 week ago '18        #41
space
space
space
Op post a pic of your freezer and refriagtors. And cabinets.

1 week ago '18        #42
space
space
space
and you n*ggas and cacs too. tire yaw juding me for eating unhealthy some times.

1 week ago '15        #43
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 130 130
 messy marv stan said

Its cheap, cheerful and is a staple food for billions of people around the world.

But it turns out that rice could be poisoning humans and causing some awful health conditions.

Researchers have just published a paper which warns that rice can contain ‘high levels’ of arsenic – which is a deadly poison.

It’s stuffed with ‘inorganic’ arsenic, a form of the chemical which poses a particular threat to humans

[pic - click to view]

‘Rice is now the single biggest food source of inorganic arsenic, the more toxic form which can be readily absorbed by the gastrointestinal (GI) tract,’ the Society for Risk Analysis said in a statement.

‘While the toxic symptoms generally take a long time to develop, long-term ingestion, particularly for people with rice-based diets, can result in various health problems, including cancer, heart disease and decreased intelligence.’

A study from Zheng Zhou at Indiana University found that between 63% and 99% of the arsenic in rice is ‘bioaccesible’, which means it can be digested by humans.

‘A majority of the arsenic found in rice is being absorbed into the consumer’s system, where it can build up over time, the Society for Risk Analysis added.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, experts also warned that barbecued meat increases cancer risk and that drinking water could contain lead or other disease-causing nasties
To much of anything is bad for u, but that pic of rice is bleached rice taking valuable nutrients with it, brown rice is natural and still has it healthy property.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #44
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 130 130
 messy marv stan said

Its cheap, cheerful and is a staple food for billions of people around the world.

But it turns out that rice could be poisoning humans and causing some awful health conditions.

Researchers have just published a paper which warns that rice can contain ‘high levels’ of arsenic – which is a deadly poison.

It’s stuffed with ‘inorganic’ arsenic, a form of the chemical which poses a particular threat to humans

[pic - click to view]

‘Rice is now the single biggest food source of inorganic arsenic, the more toxic form which can be readily absorbed by the gastrointestinal (GI) tract,’ the Society for Risk Analysis said in a statement.

‘While the toxic symptoms generally take a long time to develop, long-term ingestion, particularly for people with rice-based diets, can result in various health problems, including cancer, heart disease and decreased intelligence.’

A study from Zheng Zhou at Indiana University found that between 63% and 99% of the arsenic in rice is ‘bioaccesible’, which means it can be digested by humans.

‘A majority of the arsenic found in rice is being absorbed into the consumer’s system, where it can build up over time, the Society for Risk Analysis added.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, experts also warned that barbecued meat increases cancer risk and that drinking water could contain lead or other disease-causing nasties
To much of anything is bad for u, but that pic of rice is bleached rice taking valuable nutrients with it, brown rice is natural and still has it healthy property.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #45
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,918 | Props total: 3281 3281
Processed and refined carbs are all essentially poison
+1   

1 week ago '05        #46
P DRILLA 113 heat pts113
space
space
$11,607 | Props total: 11416 11416
just made some salmon and rice pilaf last night. chicken/fish, rice and a vegetable is my go to meal during the week

1 week ago '13        #47
North!!! 428 heat pts428
space
space
$58,494 | Props total: 45772 45772
 classicrap1 said
me too. n*gga you know i been eating flaming hot cheetos since 5 years old and chinese food since 6. and i am still alive. i overcame a pr0n addictin,junk food addiction, food addiction. depression,suicide,

yet i am the healthiest i ever been. and now have a body girl lust for. even tho i think i am fat. at 6'1 149.
At 6-1 you really can’t be fat

Unless you like 200 or over

You good

1 week ago '16        #48
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 18761 18761
 classicrap1 said

damn you had a rough life, you skinny as hell tho. I went through some of those things, currently tryna get into working out but i be lazy and the road seems long as hell. Idk if people gon look at me any different after or ill magically get a big increase in confidence. Im 5'9 150 i wanna get up to at least 180-190 one day even if i gotta take stimulants to get there

1 week ago '13        #49
North!!! 428 heat pts428
space
space
$58,494 | Props total: 45772 45772
Bout to eat rice right now

1 week ago '18        #50
space
space
space
 KennyKing187 said
correct. but i cannot smotach brown rice. bruh. so i just replace with giant green claiflower rice and add tiny butter and soy sauce.

rice had too much calories too 1 serving or ful single uncle ben or rice a roni is 400 to 500 calories. as much as a bag of 99 cent chips.

and that will barely fill you up. and i am aneriox.

so i try to make rice a cheat meal. if i do eat it unhealthy. which god knows i could eat awhole pot of unhealthy rice.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  5
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy