Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasnít real gets the fired

most viewed right now
32 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+310  67
144 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,525 | Props total: 15187 15187
 Proffesor X said
Indoctrinating them to be corny can't handle real life bozos like yourself. Kids can still be kids without believing in dumb a.ss sh*t like fat white fu*ks sliding down the Chimney with gifts. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but based on your post history, it would have benefited you for your parents to not let you believe in soft as sh*t like that.

Probably believed in Santa Clause well into your preteens

And it also robs them of sh*t like responsibility, the acknowledgement that money doesn't grow on trees and toys don't magically appear. You have to work for everything in life, even toys for Christmas. You can teach those lessons safely and strategically instill some actual knowledge into your children instead of mushed brain bullsh*t

Sorry your welfare a.ss grew up in a home where Christmas missed you. But all your projecting nonsense is unfounded and I'd be surprised if you even have a clue what it's like to raise a child. You may have a one track mind, but it is in fact possible for a kid to believe in Santa AND learn responsibility or other things. Ol simple jack a.ss reaching to try to make the argument that if kids believe in Santa they can't learn anything else
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #27
Blaffy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 15553 15553
Straight like this

At 5 my mom told me aand my sister, ain't no such thing as Santa, it's about Jesus birth, I'm buying your gifts, what you want.

I got my tmnt and Batman
I still watched all Santa Clause stuff, Rudolph the red nose Reindeer is still my favorite Christmas show.

Rudolph
Charlie Brown Christmas
A Christmas Story (24 hrs on TNT)

St. Nicholas was a real person who gave gifts to children.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #28
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 6162 6162
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

Sorry your welfare a.ss grew up in a home where Christmas missed you. But all your projecting nonsense is unfounded and I'd be surprised if you even have a clue what it's like to raise a child. You may have a one track mind, but it is in fact possible for a kid to believe in Santa AND learn responsibility or other things. Ol simple jack a.ss reaching to try to make the argument that if kids believe in Santa they can't learn anything else
Actully my mother got me and my brothers whatever we wanted provded we did chores and got good grades. See unlike your sh*tty parents we were taught that she worked hard for us and we appreciated the gifts that much more. While your f*ggot a.ss probably wrote Santa Clause Christmas list at 13 putting out milk and cookies like the corny fu*k you are.

Like you always on this bi*ch crying over soft a.ss dumb sh*t. Which is a direct reflection of your spoiled upbringing. Force fed mayonaise riddled lies like the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny. And now your grown and just the idea of a child being told the truth gets your panties in a bunch. Lol

Look you fu*king pedophile endorsing wierdo kids innocence isnt protected in fu*king Santa Clause not when they can go on the internet and see Santa Clause fu*king his "partner" up the a.ss. Its fairytale bullsh*t for soft sheltered kids whose parents want little Joshy to stay in the dumb a.ss mind set of a 3 year old for as long as they can manage. Just so little Joshy can grow up to be am entitled prick who thinks the world owes him something for nothing. You know....like you....
+2   

1 week ago '06        #29
datVAkid 42 heat pts42
space
space
$15,750 | Props total: 7102 7102
 1000bluntz said
Sorry but fu*k this teacher. To go out of your way to ruin a bunch of little kids Christmas is pretty heartless. They're fu*king first graders man, let them dream about Santa like all normal a.ss kids do.
So let them believe in a lie...

Nah, im not going to tell my kids about any of that.

Im not going to bash a kid for believing that but if anyone asks me if santa clause was real, Im not going to lie.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #30
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$707 | Props total: 1186 1186
 JakePD said
I don't believe in God at all. But since Christmas is supposedly a "Christian holiday" just using some of their literature against them
You don't believe in a SOURCE or "coding" of existence? Everything is just random chaos without any logical foundation?

1 week ago '13        #31
JakePD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 3713 3713
 DeludedSource said
You don't believe in a SOURCE or "coding" of existence? Everything is just random chaos without any logical foundation?
Why does it matter to you what I believe?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #32
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 JakePD said
Why does it matter to you what I believe?
It really doesn't. Just analyzing like most.

1 week ago '13        #33
JakePD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 3713 3713
 DeludedSource said
It really doesn't. Just analyzing like most.
To entertain your question. I really donít care how life got started or who created what. For all we know this is actually the future and we are just some 14 year olds science experiment. Iím worried about the here and now. sh*t if there is a god come talk to me. I donít mean rattling in the bushes or a gust of wind. Use words and tell me to my face youíre god. But thatís just me thatís how I feel about it.

1 week ago '04        #34
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$12,006 | Props total: 19486 19486
Good lord let these kids be kids....

1 week ago '17        #35
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 JakePD said
To entertain your question. I really donít care how life got started or who created what. For all we know this is actually the future and we are just some 14 year olds science experiment. Iím worried about the here and now. sh*t if there is a god come talk to me. I donít mean rattling in the bushes or a gust of wind. Use words and tell me to my face youíre god. But thatís just me thatís how I feel about it.
If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

1 week ago '13        #36
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 22804 22804
 Proffesor X said
Indoctrinating them to be corny can't handle real life bozos like yourself. Kids can still be kids without believing in dumb a.ss sh*t like fat white fu*ks sliding down the Chimney with gifts. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but based on your post history, it would have benefited you for your parents to not let you believe in soft as sh*t like that.

Probably believed in Santa Clause well into your preteens

And it also robs them of sh*t like responsibility, the acknowledgement that money doesn't grow on trees and toys don't magically appear. You have to work for everything in life, even toys for Christmas. You can teach those lessons safely and strategically instill some actual knowledge into your children instead of mushed brain bullsh*t
Fax on fax on fax

Itís a weird tradition of lying to your children and setting them up with a life hurdle for no damn reason. You can foster your kidís imagination without lying to them about the reality of the world.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #37
mitchk 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 104 104
Any of you fu*kers that say the teacher was right ..must not have kids. Itís called childhood for a reason. Bunch of d!ckheads

1 week ago '13        #38
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
There is nothing about our existence that requires anything supernatural and you certainly don’t have the required evidence to prove that your specific “SOURCE” even exists.

1 week ago '13        #39
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 mitchk said
Any of you fu*kers that say the teacher was right ..must not have kids. Itís called childhood for a reason. Bunch of d!ckheads
Got kids. The teacher was put in a position to lie to the children and could not go through with it. The children also willfully asked the teacher these questions, itís not like the teacher held a premeditated class on the debunking of fables.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #40
Mr Scaramucci 782 heat pts782
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 38909 38909
n*ggas be like "Good, Santa Aint Real, kids dont need to be controlled and made to believe fake stuff"
Then those same people immediately get mad when cats tell the truth about their fake God.

1 week ago '15        #41
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 17048 17048
My mom worked hard to get us all the sh*t she got us, double shifts and sh*t. Ainít no magical white man come in my apartment and bless me, we didnít even have a fireplace.

1 week ago '08        #42
mitchk 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 104 104
 SimpinAintEz said
Got kids. The teacher was put in a position to lie to the children and could not go through with it. The children also willfully asked the teacher these questions, itís not like the teacher held a premeditated class on the debunking of fables.
I get what your saying, but your only young once, mine as well let them enjoy it. If I knew about all the real bullsh*t thatís comes with life when I was 6 I donít know where I would be..... Christ just let the kids be kids...but I understand where your coming from

1 week ago '17        #43
Mr Scaramucci 782 heat pts782
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 38909 38909
 160z said
My mom worked hard to get us all the sh*t she got us, double shifts and sh*t. Ain’t no magical white man come in my apartment and bless me, we didn’t even have a fireplace.
Yet yall dumb poor a.ss n*ggas still went to church

1 week ago '13        #44
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 mitchk said
I get what your saying, but your only young once, mine as well let them enjoy it. If I knew about all the real bullsh*t thatís comes with life when I was 6 I donít know where I would be..... Christ just let the kids be kids...but I understand where your coming from
A child can have a childhood without being taught that presents are delivered magically, etc etc. If you grew up without ever having believed in Santa Claus, you just wouldnít have believed in Santa Claus. Thatís it. Itís not the end of the world.
+1   

1 week ago '09        #45
Zaosyn 263 heat pts263
space
space
$14,768 | Props total: 2360 2360
 Blaffy said
Straight like this

At 5 my mom told me aand my sister, ain't no such thing as Santa, it's about Jesus birth, I'm buying your gifts, what you want.

I got my tmnt and Batman
I still watched all Santa Clause stuff, Rudolph the red nose Reindeer is still my favorite Christmas show.

Rudolph
Charlie Brown Christmas
A Christmas Story (24 hrs on TNT)

St. Nicholas was a real person who gave gifts to children.
Yooooo 24 hours of a Christmas story was my sh*t every year on Christmas. We would have have the TV on TNT all day and just let that bi*ch just play in the background lol.

Now I ain't got cable and my girl would rather watch peewee Herman's Christmas special

1 week ago '15        #46
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 5545 5545
In a way I'm not mad at the teacher. I could see how some may be tho.

I have my son. I tell him the truth. Absolute truth. But some things I tell him he's not old enough to comprehend. Some things I tell him so it hits him later on.

That Santa sh*t I was never on tho. Personally to me it's part of supremacy sh*t. I bust my a.ss to get you gifts that you deserve and I'm suppose to give all the credit to an imaginary figure. Nah. Im not jacking that. Plus I personally dont feel right lying to my son straight to his face. I don't lie to people in general. I feel like I shouldn't have to. I am who I am. I can live with myself and sleep well at night.

1 week ago '18        #47
Lord God 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 16342 16342
The teachers supporters are missing the point. It's not about whether she's factually correct or not. It just simply isn't her place, and the validity of holiday figures isn't part of her job description. Parents are not the same from one home to the next, and it's their responsibility/prerogative when it comes to explaining these topics to their children. Parents have their reasons, and it's wrong to dismiss that in order to advance your own narrative without their consent.

1 week ago '18        #48
HoopLife88 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 2407 2407
My daughter got in trouble for telling one of her classmates that santa wasnt real when she was in the 1st grade. Couldn't do nothing but laugh

1 week ago '04        #49
nwking 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 4965 4965
When keeping it real goes wrong

1 week ago '04        #50
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,525 | Props total: 15187 15187
 Proffesor X said
Actully my mother got me and my brothers whatever we wanted provded we did chores and got good grades. See unlike your sh*tty parents we were taught that she worked hard for us and we appreciated the gifts that much more. While your f*ggot a.ss probably wrote Santa Clause Christmas list at 13 putting out milk and cookies like the corny fu*k you are.

Like you always on this bi*ch crying over soft a.ss dumb sh*t. Which is a direct reflection of your spoiled upbringing. Force fed mayonaise riddled lies like the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny. And now your grown and just the idea of a child being told the truth gets your panties in a bunch. Lol

Look you fu*king pedophile endorsing wierdo kids innocence isnt protected in fu*king Santa Clause not when they can go on the internet and see Santa Clause fu*king his "partner" up the a.ss. Its fairytale bullsh*t for soft sheltered kids whose parents want little Joshy to stay in the dumb a.ss mind set of a 3 year old for as long as they can manage. Just so little Joshy can grow up to be am entitled prick who thinks the world owes him something for nothing. You know....like you....

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peeleís upcoming film ďUSĒ; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  5
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy