Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

most viewed right now
46 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #76
realgunta 838 heat pts838
space
space
$25,988 | Props total: 43301 43301
 baddie said
You sure?

Air Maxís and Nikeís are huge in places like France, the UK, and Amsterdam
based the countries i was in, i didnt see any of the locals rocking them.

my bad for generalising. I wasnt in france, uk, or amsterdam.

2 weeks ago '06        #77
space
space
 DrOTGenesis said
Dawg itís fu*ked up to say this but the American black male is loved more outside the country than in our country and Iím telling you this out of experience.

Who do you think other countries see on tv when itís related to American entertainment? Itís mostly black people. Most foreigners see you and think youíre so cool because social media and the entertainment business especially music has been dominated by African Americans.

Just pick a country, be cool, dress decently and talk to some ladies. You will be surprised how easy it is.
^^facts

2 weeks ago '06        #78
space
space
 baddie said
Lol thank you... dudes in here spooking n*ggas. Not saying thereís nothing wrong with watching over your shoulder in foreign countries, but thatís just common sense...

And Yeah, itís some foreigners that hate Americans... but itís mostly them old a.ss n*ggas

I got hella love out in France... black people out there look up to African Americans and n*ggas over here donít even realize it
yup, another thing ima add...as a tourist you really have zero need to visit the bad spots, ghettos etc. Unless you up to some sh*t.

all countries in the world have their bad spots....but when i visit them i really aint checking for all that lol.

Another thing, just saying, but when you hear all those 'horror stories' about ppl getting robbed, the majority of the victims look the same lol. I aint wanna get into no race talk, but the statistics show that they really aint running up and robbing n*ggas like that
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #79
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,166 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
its funny to watch peoples whole personality change before your eyes when they find out someone's not american, but Canadian. its like in their eyes, you go from a fugly gunted whale, to a 34d hourglass smokeshow. they now want to help out and give you their best.

it kinda sad how dumbass country folk who live in 85% + white towns, ruin america's rep when they travel abroad because they a.ssume everything is like it is back home. they expect people in other countries to speak "their language", so far as to ask people in England, who they couldn't understand, if they could speak in english. they'll tell mexicans their food isn't real mexican food because theres no cheddar cheese on the nachos or tacos. they'll tell italians their pizza isn't real pizza, because theres no pepperoni on it. ask in china for rangoons and orange chicken.

the point of travel is to observe and be a part of another culture, to learn and form a larger view of the world. you travel with an open mind and need to understand alot of things these people do, are older than usa or Canada.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #80
space
space
 GremFandango said
Getting in A country ain't sh*t. Is your passport strong enough to get you out with no hassle is the real question if you've done any real traveling
i really dont think about all of that

i would only worry about that, if i was up to no good and i dont visit any countries that are in turmoil

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #81
baddie 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 9097 9097
 realgunta said
but the statistics show that they really aint running up and robbing n*ggas like that
Lol right.... this is what I was kinda insinuating.

Iím a 6í5, Black dude....

The worse I got overseas was the staring... thatís it. nobody really tried me like that

1 week ago '06        #82
space
space
 baddie said
Lol right.... this is what I was kinda insinuating.

Iím a 6í5, Black dude....

The worse I got overseas was the staring... thatís it. nobody really tried me like that
im 6'2 and everywhere i go i was the tallest person over there

so u being 6'5, nah they aint trying u period lol
+4   

1 week ago '17        #83
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2123 2123
 realgunta said
i really dont think about all of that

i would only worry about that, if i was up to no good and i dont visit any countries that are in turmoil
It's not about what you're doing it's about the respect they have for your country and your countries government. If the respect is low you'll get treated like it cause they know they can get away with treating you any kind of way.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #84
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 404 404
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
Agree 100% thats why i travel with both mine....
Have dual citizenship
+2   

1 week ago '08        #85
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$565 | Props total: 802 802
 mikejuheard said
We out to DR & Colombia
Woe
going in feb to colombia ... lol washatting
+1   

1 week ago '04        #86
nwking 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 4969 4969
I really thought Canada was going to be in the list
+3   

1 week ago '08        #87
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 433 433
If you're a black American, for the most part you won't have to many probs.
You just gotta deal with regular travel sh*t like... trying to avoid getting scammed by the taxi drivers , or making sure the money transfer doesn't f*ck you over, or avoiding the black widow for you creepy types.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #88
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,419 | Props total: 15497 15497

[pic - click to view]

Darn...You mean I can't travel visa-free to Uzbektistan with my U.S. passport?

Who gives a fu*k?

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-05-2018 at 05:49 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #89
Deamize 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 699 699
 North Face said
Turkey is not Europe lol
Is it in Eurasia? Oh ok same sh*t Middle East or not.

1 week ago '17        #90
Samich Eater 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 1776 1776
 Hellmatic said
Japanese girls are cute but man they're way too shy and act too innocent for my taste.
They're not all innocent
+1   

1 week ago '06        #91
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,396 | Props total: 6308 6308
 Hellmatic said
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
Africa
+2   

1 week ago '04        #92
SiKaS1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 1021 1021
Comedy reading some of yíall comments. Just got back from Europe a few months back. Lived there ten years ago, on and off for four years playing American football(yes, American football)

If youíre a black American, youíll have your share of women. I know in Italy, they have specifics spots for Italian women to bag black Americans or white Americans. Yeah, itís a trip but a girl fu*ked with was like ďif I want a black American, we know the spots to go to get themĒ hahaha she was a bawse player for real

Nonetheless, black Americans in most European countries get love because them colonist think weíre civilized compared to the Africans over there. Phucked up but itís true.

And Americans stick out because we carry ourselves in a way that other countries donít. Arrogant Hahahaha I was told that by African while in Italy. If you Tone done your posturing and carry yourself humbly, youíll notice that being abroad isnít bad. If you have issue with getting looked at, stay your a.ss in the states. Trust me, youíre going to be looked at. And since I was athlete at the time, I got it everytime I stepped out. But yeah, real chill. People going to talk sh*t, just like they do in the states.

Tips for travelers. Be mindful of where youíre at. Do a little background of where youíre going to be. Dont be super stunting in their world countries cause youíre looking to get got. Brush up on some phrases to get you by. And leave your close mindedness back in the states. Be open to other peopleís culture, hell youre in their country. Act like you have sense.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #93
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,954 | Props total: 28289 28289
I'm trying to go to Asia next year. Get all them easy Cambodian, Chinese or Filipina broads.

Motivational thread.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #94
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 2193 2193
 xxlawlerxx said
Got my visas for my trip to Egypt and kenya next week. Can't wait!

I applied for a 2 year Brazil visa online.. do you think there are similar options available for other countries?

1 week ago '05        #95
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 6474 6474
 Yogiya34 said
Crazy idea that the world is limited to us human cuz of a piece of paper

fu*k this
you are human capital to your government. There are plenty of countries, including the one that I'm in now, where they literally forbid people to travel because they know muthafu*kas aint ever coming back!!! I've seen people literally turned around at the airport like "fu*k your plane ticket, you ain't going nowhere."

1 week ago '05        #96
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 _Player2 said
I think it's sadder that you're 35, no car, girlfriend or kids, morbidly obese, and live in a sh*thole apartment in NYC

Get your priorities straight chap
Sounds to me like his priorities are straight. Living the single life in NYC with enough dough to travel?

Seems to me like you are the one who has life fu*ked up brah.

1 week ago '05        #97
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 PremiumBreeze said
When I need a visa with my US passport, usually my other passport does the trick and I get in visa free. Dual dual citizenship is convenient af. Just strolled right into Russia visa free, and I've been to Brazil without a visa.
Nice. What's your second passport?

1 week ago '05        #98
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 North Face said
Turkey is not Europe lol
Half of it is, so you're wrong buddy.

1 week ago '05        #99
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 North Face said
US women are far more open and friendly than European women.
yeah mostly because they lack fear. US women have the power of #metoo behind them, so they are more willing to take risk. But it's a double edged sword for men. Easier access but much more dangerous.

1 week ago '05        #100
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Peemateo said
Thatís why i use my Mexican Passport when i travel, to certain areas, fu*k all that. #DuelCitizenShip
Freudian slip or double aunt andre?

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  28
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  23
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Nintendoís NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-62online now  6
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+454online now  6
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  5
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy