Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

most viewed right now
+320  74
145 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #51
_Player2 318 heat pts318
space
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 16871 16871
 Dun Language said
That's sad you are really up burning the midnight oil on boxden.com mentioning me in a passport thread and you dont even travel anywhere

cant wait to go to mexico to see the olmec Ruins and pyramids this summer
I think it's sadder that you're 35, no car, girlfriend or kids, morbidly obese, and live in a sh*thole apartment in NYC

Get your priorities straight chap

1 week ago '15        #52
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 5475 5475
 Hellmatic said
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
 realgunta said
yup

i aint from the States, but many times in Europe ppl be thinking im a black guy from the States.

im usually rocking Air Max's and european guys typically dont wear those sorta shoes. Even in the sneaker stores over there nobody really be checking for the Jays like that.
I got this too jus cause I was rocking uptowns in spain. its my signature shoe though need a new pair every 6 months
+1   

1 week ago '17        #53
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 2083 2083
Getting in A country ain't sh*t. Is your passport strong enough to get you out with no hassle is the real question if you've done any real traveling

1 week ago '06        #54
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 914 914
When I need a visa with my US passport, usually my other passport does the trick and I get in visa free. Dual dual citizenship is convenient af. Just strolled right into Russia visa free, and I've been to Brazil without a visa.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #55
Devilman608 8 heat pts
space
space
$705 | Props total: 928 928
List must be outdated because Japan won the title for World's strongest passport this year

"A new report published in October 2018 reveals just how many borders some travel documents can cross.
According to the Henley Passport Index, compiled by global citizenship and residence advisory firm Henley & PartnersCitizens, Japan now has the most powerful passport on the planet.
Having gained visa-free access to Myanmar earlier this month, Japanese citizens can now enjoy visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to a whopping 190 destinations around the world -- knocking Singapore, with 189 destinations, into second place."

+1   

1 week ago '09        #56
xxlawlerxx 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 72 72
Got my visas for my trip to Egypt and kenya next week. Can't wait!
+7   

1 week ago '16        #57
North Face 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,145 | Props total: 23792 23792
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really don’t understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many don’t like that. What’s crazy is that the country’s I mentioned aren’t really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
Turkey is not Europe lol

1 week ago '11        #58
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 4021 4021
 slim_d20 said
Exactly. Those French, Spain, and UAE passports will get you visa free into a lot of sh*tholes that nobody goes to anyway.

That has nothing to do with your American passport and everything to do with having an Israel visa in your passport. Many GCC countries will outright deny you entry if you have an Israel stamp. Pro tip, whenever traveling to Israel, do not have them stamp your passport. By request, they will give you a piece of paper with the Visa (or if you printed out eVisa applied online and stamp that.) That way its not stuck in your passport when you travel to other places that are anti-Israel.

This has nothing to do with your passport itself and everything to do with them just being generally salty that they suck. Europe is super duper overrated.

To your first point, most of them white Euros are sour at the white american because they fathered them, yet got rejected, a.ss kicked in wars, and economically surpassed by the USA. They hate that they can't get their sh*t together in Europe and the USA is a symbol of people getting the fu*k away from the dysfunction of Europe and prospering.

To your second point, nothing burns europeans more than seeing a thriving person of African descent. They developed major superiority complex toward Africans because of former and neo colonies, but black americans can cuss them out and slap them in the face with basically no repercussion. On top of thatm most black americans that travel can afford many more luxuries than the average european. That sh*t burns their soul.
most factual thing I've heard, been too portugal many many times

They harbour resentment to anyone who they a.ssume "thinks they are better than them"

You really gotta fit in to get treated right, but portugal is sooo clicky no one bothers you, everyone is with a group of friends constantly having fun/ No matter the time of day or the weather they outside of these cafes are lit 100% of the time
+1   

1 week ago '16        #59
North Face 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,145 | Props total: 23792 23792
 Hellmatic said
I meant in general but I noticed from watching videos and meeting girls from out of the country that it's easier to talk to them/approach them compared to the ones in the us. sh*t is just easy and fluid, usually the ones from france, Sweden or them European countries everything flows well.
US women are far more open and friendly than European women.

1 week ago '06        #60
imthatinfamous 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,527 | Props total: 6431 6431
im not sure what thought went into this... i see redundancy with European nations that are in the EU...for those countries you get a EU passport... and it really doesn't matter what country it is as long as its in the EU they are all considered the same
+1   

1 week ago '13        #61
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$30,988 | Props total: 42178 42178
 300strong3o5 said
fu*k you mean lol you know how it is being in another country with n*ggas asking you sh*t and talking to other n*ggas in another language sh*t crazy
We out to DR & Colombia
Woe
+1   

1 week ago '05        #62
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 2939 2939
I actually learned something on BX today
+4   

1 week ago '05        #63
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,875 | Props total: 6250 6250
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
They see them passports and see a paycheck

1 week ago '11        #64
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 370 370
 Di Warlord said
lol alright, I actually enjoy traveling and planning these trips. What part of the states are you in? And how do you feel about traveling off season? How much time do you usually get off for vacation?
I'm Down South. I usually prefer the offseason to travel. I can pull off about a month at a time. I went to Japan in January an had a blast
+4   

1 week ago '18        #65
baddie 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,349 | Props total: 8991 8991
 realgunta said
yup

i aint from the States, but many times in Europe ppl be thinking im a black guy from the States.

im usually rocking Air Max's and european guys typically dont wear those sorta shoes.
You sure?

Air Max’s and Nike’s are huge in places like France, the UK, and Amsterdam
+2   

1 week ago '14        #66
Cuttysark 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 9849 9849
fu*k all that

If I wanna go to another country I'll go to Florida

Although Luxembourg his me intrigued
+1   

1 week ago '04        #67
tonyblunt 
space
space
$105 | Props total: 155 155
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
"Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country."

dem jewelz!

1 week ago '12        #68
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 15314 15314
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
so when I crossed the border and walked into the Egyptian customs building, they made us (I was on a 2 day tour to see the pyramids with some random Singaporean people) put our bags through the x-ray, no big deal

I see the tour guide, and he's talking with the customs agents. I think they asked him who was on the tour, but he said "two Singaporeans, one American" the agents were like :nasmad: "who's the American" guide pointed right at me. The guards walk up to me and say "ahhhh America, Trump, Trump, we *does cutting motion with neck* Trump" I literally went and said that I didn't vote. They were ice grilling me the entire time in that office.

Sinai peninsula is also sketch as fu*k, they have ISIS in Egypt and they're in the peninsula. We went through like 12 legit military checkpoints. Sinai desert is beautiful though
+2   

1 week ago '15        #69
Peemateo 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 1879 1879
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
That’s why i use my Mexican Passport when i travel, to certain areas, fu*k all that. #DuelCitizenShip
+3   

1 week ago '12        #70
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Gotta watch out where you traveling to with that Israeli stamp there. UAE for obvious reasons, and some other "hostile" territories.
facts, Israel didn't stamp my passport, but I have two passports (one for work)

I did get a big a.ss Egyptian stamp though, which has the name of the only land border crossing on it. So, yeah, I gotta be careful when using that passport.

My other passport is even worse, though
+2   

1 week ago '12        #71
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 mcmechmaster said
I'm Down South. I usually prefer the offseason to travel. I can pull off about a month at a time. I went to Japan in January an had a blast
damn, a month? that's a lot man. you could probably start at one place, then move onto others.. I usually do a week minimum in one country, with 10 days as a minimum at the start point..

ie: If I want to hit London, Dublin, and Edinburgh, I'd land in London, spend 10 days (jet lag is a bi*ch as I'm sure you know). Then hit Edinburgh for a week, then Dublin for a week, and fly back to the states from Dublin (since it's geographically closer, but not by much in this case)

Those places are stupid expensive though, and a fu*kton of Americans visit. If you liked Japan, South Korea is dope as well. Cold af right now though, wouldn't go at least until April. I did 10 days in Seoul this July and it was legit.

I'm planning a trip that'll take me from Vegas (where I'm at) to Taiwan, Jordan, Ukraine (might skip it since they might fu*k around and get invaded), and Italy.
+4   

1 week ago '12        #72
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,017 | Props total: 6075 6075
I'm planning on getting my passport soon. Definitely gotta see the world.
+5   

1 week ago '06        #73
RAZAH CUTS 6368 heat pts6368
space
space
$57,873 | Props total: 30884 30884
 ElevateOne said
just got my Brazil visa today!

I've been to a couple shady countries

fu*king Chad I needed a visa and an invitation

Belarus was like a 300$ tourist visa upon arrival

Israel did not stamp my passport, because my middle name is Arabic

I think I needed one for Indonesia too, can't remember
Israel is so fu*king evil and shady..
+1   

1 week ago '05        #74
YoungHustle33 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 146 146
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
Props OP, on a topic that is interesting, doesn't have to do with HOH, celebrities you met today, or who broke up with who.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #75
slipnslide85 92 heat pts92
space
space
$8,609 | Props total: 9601 9601
Dope thread!

I love seeing that y’all realize the world is WAY bigger than the continental 48 states.

Shiit, many people won’t even travel past the states that they share a border with
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  39
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  35
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-42online now  13
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  10
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy