Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

most viewed right now
+26  56
17 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #26
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 5475 5475
just got approved for my us visa where my nrw yorkers at
+6   

1 week ago '15        #27
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 5475 5475
 Hellmatic said
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
not african american but i pass for lightskin cause im mix

japanese chicks crazy about it. specially if you got some height on you. my girl was stinkeyeing them girls the whole trip got mad at me for no reason b

i noticed spanish and french girls dig the look too.

UK also.

european countries is give or take though they either like the exotic flavour you provide or wont step within 10 feet of you.

all about your swagger though
+6   

1 week ago '06        #28
realgunta 838 heat pts838
space
space
$25,975 | Props total: 43225 43225
 Proveone said
Your shoes give you away. FYI
yup

i aint from the States, but many times in Europe ppl be thinking im a black guy from the States.

im usually rocking Air Max's and european guys typically dont wear those sorta shoes. Even in the sneaker stores over there nobody really be checking for the Jays like that.
+9   

1 week ago '06        #29
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Went to all those places except Hungary. Never got the feeling I wasnt liked. Only place i felt that was in one of the high end stores in Paris. I ain't gone even front like i had the funds to be in there but the way i was looked at and talked to had me on edge. Germany was the sh*t though. Loved every minute is was there.
Hungary is really nice. I use to live there. Tons of stuff to see. VERY cheap too
+3   

1 week ago '15        #30
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,726 | Props total: 24279 24279
 MULVTTX said
not african american but i pass for lightskin cause im mix

japanese chicks crazy about it. specially if you got some height on you. my girl was stinkeyeing them girls the whole trip got mad at me for no reason b

i noticed spanish and french girls dig the look too.

UK also.

european countries is give or take though they either like the exotic flavour you provide or wont step within 10 feet of you.

all about your swagger though
Japanese girls are cute but man they're way too shy and act too innocent for my taste.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #31
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said
yup

i aint from the States, but many times in Europe ppl be thinking im a black guy from the States.

im usually rocking Air Max's and european guys typically dont wear those sorta shoes. Even in the sneaker stores over there nobody really be checking for the Jays like that.
What they wear over there?
+1   

1 week ago '06        #32
space
space
 Hellmatic said
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
In Europe?

Ima say all over Europe bro. Some more than others. Places like Germany, France, Holland have a lot of black people. In some other european countries there are not many black ppl period. So in some countries you will stand out. But ima say Germany is widely known to be a black where brawds reallllly flock towards black guys.

Real Talk.....i wouldnt worry about what countries a black man could get bi*ches with ease because IMO the Black Man is the only man that can pull bishes in ALL corners of the globe. People really underestimate to black mans power and demand in terms of pulling women with ease.

No hate to others, but it is what it is. I have noticed it alll the time over the years.
+16   

1 week ago '06        #33
space
space
 Hellmatic said
What they wear over there?
I found that most of the local guys around my age wore shoes. Like dressy boots and sh*t.

You aint gonna see them rocking timbs, jordans, AF1 type of stuff. Basically i found they were more "dressy"

I dont like that dressy look at all. I feel more comfy and at ease in my sneakers, yaheard. I aint with that 24/7 dressy look
+5   

1 week ago '16        #34
Deamize 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 699 699
 DaQCKing said
Went to all those places except Hungary. Never got the feeling I wasnt liked. Only place i felt that was in one of the high end stores in Paris. I ain't gone even front like i had the funds to be in there but the way i was looked at and talked to had me on edge. Germany was the sh*t though. Loved every minute is was there.
Yeah the French are snotty nose in their country I heard that a lot before.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #35
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said
In Europe?

Ima say all over Europe bro. Some more than others. Places like Germany, France, Holland have a lot of black people. In some other european countries there are not many black ppl period. So in some countries you will stand out. But ima say Germany is widely known to be a black where brawds reallllly flock towards black guys.

Real Talk.....i wouldnt worry about what countries a black man could get bi*ches with ease because IMO the Black Man is the only man that can pull bishes in ALL corners of the globe. People really underestimate to black mans power and demand in terms of pulling women with ease.

No hate to others, but it is what it is. I have noticed it alll the time over the years.
I meant in general but I noticed from watching videos and meeting girls from out of the country that it's easier to talk to them/approach them compared to the ones in the us. sh*t is just easy and fluid, usually the ones from france, Sweden or them European countries everything flows well.

Last edited by Hellmatic; 12-05-2018 at 01:39 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #36
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 realgunta said
I found that most of the local guys around my age wore shoes. Like dressy boots and sh*t.

You aint gonna see them rocking timbs, jordans, AF1 type of stuff. Basically i found they were more "dressy"

I dont like that dressy look at all. I feel more comfy and at ease in my sneakers, yaheard. I aint with that 24/7 dressy look
I feel you. Doing all that dressing up is uncomfortable, give me some sweats or jeans with some sneakers and I'm good
+2   

1 week ago '06        #37
space
space
 Hellmatic said
I meant in general but I noticed from watching videos and meeting girls from out of the country that it's easier to talk to them/approach them compared to the ones in the us. sh*t is just easy and fluid, usually the ones from france, Sweden or them European countries everything flows well.
^^^big time

in my experience generally european women are way more friendly than US women. Culture wise europeans are also way more open about s3x too.

Last edited by realgunta; 12-05-2018 at 01:49 AM..
+6   

1 week ago '18        #38
CTisGoat 15 heat pts15
space
space
$393 | Props total: 610 610
 300strong3o5 said
fu*k you mean lol you know how it is being in another country with n*ggas asking you sh*t and talking to other n*ggas in another language sh*t crazy
Uhm. No, i e never felt scared in that situation. The worst thing I worried about is people raising the price on me because Iím American. So I wonder what you were scared of .
+1   

1 week ago '16        #39
PaidNFullMMM 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 572 572
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
Iíve been all over the world and I often get treated better being black, while Iíve seen some non black friends touring with us get held up and questioned for some super random reasons..
+1   

1 week ago '05        #40
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 6473 6473
 lucifershammer said
it should be where can my passport take me and do i want to go there
Exactly. Those French, Spain, and UAE passports will get you visa free into a lot of sh*tholes that nobody goes to anyway.

Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
That has nothing to do with your American passport and everything to do with having an Israel visa in your passport. Many GCC countries will outright deny you entry if you have an Israel stamp. Pro tip, whenever traveling to Israel, do not have them stamp your passport. By request, they will give you a piece of paper with the Visa (or if you printed out eVisa applied online and stamp that.) That way its not stuck in your passport when you travel to other places that are anti-Israel.

Di Warlord said
double post, but that's real talk. I've noticed that if you're a black American, people will be a little curious about you, sometimes even more friendly than they would be to a European-American

but that sh*t is true. You can see the American military dudes from a mile away when you're in Europe, South Korea, or Japan. It's wild, they'll take your money (obviously), but they probably won't care for you too much.
This has nothing to do with your passport itself and everything to do with them just being generally salty that they suck. Europe is super duper overrated.

To your first point, most of them white Euros are sour at the white american because they fathered them, yet got rejected, a.ss kicked in wars, and economically surpassed by the USA. They hate that they can't get their sh*t together in Europe and the USA is a symbol of people getting the fu*k away from the dysfunction of Europe and prospering.

To your second point, nothing burns europeans more than seeing a thriving person of African descent. They developed major superiority complex toward Africans because of former and neo colonies, but black americans can cuss them out and slap them in the face with basically no repercussion. On top of thatm most black americans that travel can afford many more luxuries than the average european. That sh*t burns their soul.
+8   

1 week ago '05        #41
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 6473 6473
 Hellmatic said
Depends on what type of woman you want.

Kenya, Uganda, S. Africa, Rwanda are EASY EASY stallion pickings if you are into African women.

Romania, Poland, and Germany are shooting ducks in a barrel in europe if you are into the palebutts.

Ecuador & Columbia are a breeze if you are into S. American Latinas.

Vietnam and the Philippines are good money for black men for the asian persuasion.
+9   

1 week ago '17        #42
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$374 | Props total: 749 749
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
Itís true, Americans think theyíre the sh*t till they get to see the other side of the world and I donít mean Mexico, the Caribbean or South America. These countries adore and revel in the American culture as opposed to most Europeans who donít give a sh*t because letís be honest, they have a better standard of living.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #43
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$374 | Props total: 749 749
 Hellmatic said
Dawg itís fu*ked up to say this but the American black male is loved more outside the country than in our country and Iím telling you this out of experience.

Who do you think other countries see on tv when itís related to American entertainment? Itís mostly black people. Most foreigners see you and think youíre so cool because social media and the entertainment business especially music has been dominated by African Americans.

Just pick a country, be cool, dress decently and talk to some ladies. You will be surprised how easy it is.
+9   

1 week ago '05        #44
Dun Language 4239 heat pts4239
space
space
$82,766 | Props total: 52027 52027
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
Biggest slap in the face is paying people in certain countries with American money
So I just always use their currency whenever I go somewhere.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #45
space
space
 DrOTGenesis said
Dawg itís fu*ked up to say this but the American black male is loved more outside the country than in our country and Iím telling you this out of experience.

Who do you think other countries see on tv when itís related to American entertainment? Itís mostly black people. Most foreigners see you and think youíre so cool because social media and the entertainment business especially music has been dominated by African Americans.

Just pick a country, be cool, dress decently and talk to some ladies. You will be surprised how easy it is.
Fact
+2   

1 week ago '14        #46
i shift organs 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 2174 2174
 ElevateOne said
just got my Brazil visa today!

I've been to a couple shady countries

fu*king Chad I needed a visa and an invitation

Belarus was like a 300$ tourist visa upon arrival

Israel did not stamp my passport, because my middle name is Arabic

I think I needed one for Indonesia too, can't remember
Did you check out club Olympia and Picalo right across from each other in Chad I was there for 15 months and the Cameroonian chicks would come through on the weekend Some Chadian girls are ugly but they got phat a.sses still got my visa from years ago wonder if that would make it easier if I wanted to return?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #47
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 22568 22568
 Hellmatic said
Man when I was stationed in Germany I barely even had to spit game to pull hoes. Like dude said, as a black american male over there,, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #48
space
space
 _Player2 said
@
That's sad you are really up burning the midnight oil on boxden.com mentioning me in a passport thread and you dont even travel anywhere

cant wait to go to mexico to see the olmec Ruins and pyramids this summer
+5   

1 week ago '15        #49
Yogiya34 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 6756 6756
Crazy idea that the world is limited to us human cuz of a piece of paper

fu*k this
+2   

1 week ago '18        #50
baddie 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,349 | Props total: 8992 8992
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
Lol thank you... dudes in here spooking n*ggas. Not saying thereís nothing wrong with watching over your shoulder in foreign countries, but thatís just common sense...

And Yeah, itís some foreigners that hate Americans... but itís mostly them old a.ss n*ggas

I got hella love out in France... black people out there look up to African Americans and n*ggas over here donít even realize it
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  36
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  28
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peeleís upcoming film ďUSĒ; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy