Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '17        #1
7014 page views
109 comments

ninesix703 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 584 584
Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
+44   

109 comments for "Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World"

2 months ago '06        #2
realgunta 881 heat pts881
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 48405 48405
knew singapore was gonna be up top
+11   

2 months ago '05        #3
_Player2 377 heat pts377
space
space
$17,048 | Props total: 21064 21064
@
+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
lucifershammer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 22589 22589
it should be where can my passport take me and do i want to go there
+16   

2 months ago '12        #5
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,645 | Props total: 16058 16058
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
+59   

2 months ago '11        #6
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 370 370
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Man give a young traveler a list
+12   

2 months ago '17        #7
Its 
space
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 3879 3879
Great topic...
This list concerns me lol
+2   

2 months ago '16        #8
Deamize 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 894 894
 Di Warlord said

Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
+33   

2 months ago '15        #9
Jarett718 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 7225 7225
Shots and visas for each 50+ African nations
+4   

2 months ago '12        #10
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 mcmechmaster said
lol alright, I actually enjoy traveling and planning these trips. What part of the states are you in? And how do you feel about traveling off season? How much time do you usually get off for vacation?
+9   

2 months ago '15        #11
illywilly 
space
space
$376 | Props total: 425 425
Remember my brothers friend bought a ticket to Brazil from Calgary got there and was confused when they asked him for hos visa.

Landed in Brazil stuck in customs and had to go back to Calgary.
+19   

2 months ago '12        #12
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
double post, but that's real talk. I've noticed that if you're a black American, people will be a little curious about you, sometimes even more friendly than they would be to a European-American

but that sh*t is true. You can see the American military dudes from a mile away when you're in Europe, South Korea, or Japan. It's wild, they'll take your money (obviously), but they probably won't care for you too much.
+14   

2 months ago '05        #13
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$52,764 | Props total: 12510 12510
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
Australia is nice. Kangaroo is too chewy tho

2 months ago '18        #14
CTisGoat 17 heat pts17
space
space
$498 | Props total: 872 872
 Di Warlord said

What were u scared of?
+3   

2 months ago '15        #15
Jarett718 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 7225 7225
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
Sisi
+9   

2 months ago '08        #16
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 831 831
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
fu*k you mean lol you know how it is being in another country with n*ggas asking you sh*t and talking to other n*ggas in another language sh*t crazy
+10   

2 months ago '10        #17
ElevateOne 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 3270 3270
just got my Brazil visa today!

I've been to a couple shady countries

fu*king Chad I needed a visa and an invitation

Belarus was like a 300$ tourist visa upon arrival

Israel did not stamp my passport, because my middle name is Arabic

I think I needed one for Indonesia too, can't remember
+9   

2 months ago '07        #18
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$46,499 | Props total: 55114 55114
 Deamize said
When they show their citizens a picture of a terrorist... it's usually a white guy in a suit and tie.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #19
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,087 | Props total: 2937 2937
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

theres still a whole 3/5ths of the world u aint explore yet...

and u didnt mention north pole, u been there?

u know u aint been out past any national parks... stop fronting op!
+1   

2 months ago '16        #20
AMG2M4 75 heat pts75
space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 9581 9581
 Di Warlord said

Gotta watch out where you traveling to with that Israeli stamp there. UAE for obvious reasons, and some other "hostile" territories.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #21
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,494 | Props total: 2436 2436
 Deamize said
Your shoes give you away. FYI
+7   

2 months ago '16        #22
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,494 | Props total: 2436 2436
 mcmechmaster said
Your kicks will give you away Most times. Places where you'll get Love. Germany Australia, Thailand, maybe Korea, possibly Japan(but it's very expensive). In most poorer countries (Europe Asia wherever) you're gonna get taxed by local authorities, prices will suddenly shoot up soon as the meal has been eaten etc. The problem is that the prices will still be lower than they are in the states so you'll just have to hold the L. The above is especially in affect if you leave the tourist zones. But if you're not obnoxious, and don't eexpect people to cater to you you'll be fine. Folk in different countries have different world views and social norms so be prepared. In a lot of places people don't put a premium on personal space. Staring isn't rude in other places. If you're respectful you'll be good. I've been to every country in Europe, several Asian countries central and South America, only been to Morocco

[pic - click to view]

But planning a safari next year.

Last edited by Proveone; 12-05-2018 at 01:36 AM..
+15   

2 months ago '17        #23
DaQCKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,286 | Props total: 25489 25489
 Deamize said
Went to all those places except Hungary. Never got the feeling I wasnt liked. Only place i felt that was in one of the high end stores in Paris. I ain't gone even front like i had the funds to be in there but the way i was looked at and talked to had me on edge. Germany was the sh*t though. Loved every minute is was there.
+7   

2 months ago '06        #24
realgunta 881 heat pts881
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 48405 48405
 Di Warlord said

big time
+2   

2 months ago '15        #25
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,469 | Props total: 27136 27136
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
-64online now  17
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
37 comments