Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
6767 page views
109 comments

ninesix703 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 485 485
Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
+44   

109 comments for "Dec 4 - Most Powerful Passports in the World"

1 week ago '06        #2
realgunta 834 heat pts834
space
space
$25,942 | Props total: 43068 43068
knew singapore was gonna be up top
+11   

1 week ago '05        #3
_Player2 318 heat pts318
space
space
space
$15,602 | Props total: 16828 16828
@
+1   

1 week ago '17        #4
lucifershammer 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 19323 19323
it should be where can my passport take me and do i want to go there
+15   

1 week ago '12        #5
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,442 | Props total: 15249 15249
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Crossing the land border into Egypt from Israel had me like
+58   

1 week ago '11        #6
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 370 370
 Di Warlord said
you gotta be careful traveling with that American passport sometimes yo. There's a lot of people out there that do not fu*k with America, and neither does their government.

Man give a young traveler a list
+12   

1 week ago '17        #7
Its 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 3022 3022
Great topic...
This list concerns me lol
+2   

1 week ago '16        #8
Deamize 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 696 696
 Di Warlord said

Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
+32   

1 week ago '15        #9
Jarett718 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 4427 4427
Shots and visas for each 50+ African nations
+4   

1 week ago '12        #10
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 mcmechmaster said
lol alright, I actually enjoy traveling and planning these trips. What part of the states are you in? And how do you feel about traveling off season? How much time do you usually get off for vacation?
+8   

1 week ago '15        #11
illywilly 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 400 400
Remember my brothers friend bought a ticket to Brazil from Calgary got there and was confused when they asked him for hos visa.

Landed in Brazil stuck in customs and had to go back to Calgary.
+19   

1 week ago '12        #12
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
 Deamize said
Real talk I want to Europe not to long ago, Turkey, Hungary, Croatia and Italy and a lot of times you do feel disliked once they know your American or better yet see your American by the way you dress. What made it worse for me was having someone on my trip wanting the other cultures to adapt to him being an American in their own country, hard lesson for him though. When you hear about foreign policy you really donít understand the effects of it until you go to another country and meet the people. The US is known for sticking our noses in to everything and many donít like that. Whatís crazy is that the countryís I mentioned arenít really anti-American but they do let you know that you and your green dollar and not held to a higher standard like in other poor countries.
double post, but that's real talk. I've noticed that if you're a black American, people will be a little curious about you, sometimes even more friendly than they would be to a European-American

but that sh*t is true. You can see the American military dudes from a mile away when you're in Europe, South Korea, or Japan. It's wild, they'll take your money (obviously), but they probably won't care for you too much.
+13   

1 week ago '05        #13
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$51,887 | Props total: 11080 11080
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

Ive been everywhere except Africa, Australia, Antarctica . Only needed a visa for Brazil in SA.

Some may agree its more powerful to see which passport gets you OUT of a country.
Australia is nice. Kangaroo is too chewy tho

1 week ago '18        #14
CTisGoat 15 heat pts15
space
space
$393 | Props total: 610 610
 Di Warlord said

What were u scared of?
+3   

1 week ago '15        #15
Jarett718 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 4427 4427
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
Sisi
+9   

1 week ago '08        #16
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$559 | Props total: 792 792
 CTisGoat said
What were u scared of?
fu*k you mean lol you know how it is being in another country with n*ggas asking you sh*t and talking to other n*ggas in another language sh*t crazy
+10   

1 week ago '10        #17
ElevateOne 75 heat pts75
space
space
$2,011 | Props total: 3196 3196
just got my Brazil visa today!

I've been to a couple shady countries

fu*king Chad I needed a visa and an invitation

Belarus was like a 300$ tourist visa upon arrival

Israel did not stamp my passport, because my middle name is Arabic

I think I needed one for Indonesia too, can't remember
+9   

1 week ago '07        #18
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 52383 52383
 Deamize said
When they show their citizens a picture of a terrorist... it's usually a white guy in a suit and tie.
+7   

1 week ago '04        #19
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,727 | Props total: 2477 2477
 ninesix703 said

[pic - click to view]

theres still a whole 3/5ths of the world u aint explore yet...

and u didnt mention north pole, u been there?

u know u aint been out past any national parks... stop fronting op!
+1   

1 week ago '16        #20
AMG2M4 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,376 | Props total: 9278 9278
 Di Warlord said

Gotta watch out where you traveling to with that Israeli stamp there. UAE for obvious reasons, and some other "hostile" territories.
+4   

1 week ago '16        #21
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 2057 2057
 Deamize said
Your shoes give you away. FYI
+6   

1 week ago '16        #22
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 2057 2057
 mcmechmaster said
Your kicks will give you away Most times. Places where you'll get Love. Germany Australia, Thailand, maybe Korea, possibly Japan(but it's very expensive). In most poorer countries (Europe Asia wherever) you're gonna get taxed by local authorities, prices will suddenly shoot up soon as the meal has been eaten etc. The problem is that the prices will still be lower than they are in the states so you'll just have to hold the L. The above is especially in affect if you leave the tourist zones. But if you're not obnoxious, and don't eexpect people to cater to you you'll be fine. Folk in different countries have different world views and social norms so be prepared. In a lot of places people don't put a premium on personal space. Staring isn't rude in other places. If you're respectful you'll be good. I've been to every country in Europe, several Asian countries central and South America, only been to Morocco

[pic - click to view]

But planning a safari next year.

Last edited by Proveone; 12-05-2018 at 01:36 AM..
+14   

1 week ago '17        #23
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,614 | Props total: 22466 22466
 Deamize said
Went to all those places except Hungary. Never got the feeling I wasnt liked. Only place i felt that was in one of the high end stores in Paris. I ain't gone even front like i had the funds to be in there but the way i was looked at and talked to had me on edge. Germany was the sh*t though. Loved every minute is was there.
+7   

1 week ago '06        #24
realgunta 834 heat pts834
space
space
$25,942 | Props total: 43068 43068
 Di Warlord said

big time
+2   

1 week ago '15        #25
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,714 | Props total: 24239 24239
What's the best place for a black guy to get bi*ches wit ease? Like somewhere where they love the american accent and sh*t. I heard Germany is good money
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
+168online now  55
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  37
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+27online now  36
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+153online now  16
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+67online now  12
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  10
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy