Charlize Theron freemason devilworshipper open up about holding two black children hostage

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #51
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$5,777 | Props total: 3456 3456
 skillahmang said
Yeah it would of been better if those kids were left at the adoption agency.

ya it would be

1 week ago '16        #52
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 DIPSET101 said
My son is 7 and I let him express himself with the way he dress. He picks out dry fit clothes sweat pants and running shoes. Now I know every child is different but it makes me wonder how boys pick dresses to express themselves. Could be cause he see all the women in his life wear that and there’s no male influence or the mom could be telling him to wear it

Either way letting little boys dress like girls ain’t it chief. Then this whole letting the child decide what gender they are is some whole other monster b.
its called emulation, if you got a little boy goes to a babysitter with 6 little girls, that little boy gonna try to fit in....... its up to a parent to explain why thats not right. i dont give a fu*k if my kid wants to wear a dress, they will conform until they are old enough to understand and make an informative decision of their own, not letting somebody who doesnt know what a c*it is decide their gay or that they want to be a girl instead

1 week ago '18        #53
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$547 | Props total: 1563 1563
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
wtf are you talking about, this land dont belong to black ppl, it belongs to the natives, which are settlers themselves that came across the bearing straight from asia, and all white ppl arent the ones with power taking black kids turning them into little girls. Like talk that sh*t bout charlize theron but dont group all whites, same sh*t as me saying your a thug cuz your black, sh*t is just stupid
White people like you that don't understand us crack me up

Mind your own affairs and let us worry about ourselves, Colton.

OgieOgilthorpe6 said
ya i bet you live by the laws of power too, nothing but manipulative ego stroking bullsh*t
Apparently you're not a betting man.

I'll take that wager.

1 week ago '16        #54
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
White people like you that don't understand us crack me up

Mind your own affairs and let us worry about ourselves, Colton.

Apparently you're not a betting man.

I'll take that wager.
why am i not a betting man? how did you come to this conclusion lol

and just stop with your weak race jokes, they not funny or insulting just sad.

who is us? black ppl, my wife is black, its just you i dont understand. Fact is unless you native everything you just said was bullsh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #55
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
why am i not a betting man? how did you come to this conclusion lol

and just stop with your weak race jokes, they not funny or insulting just sad.

who is us? black ppl, my wife is black, its just you i dont understand. Fact is unless you native everything you just said was bullsh*t.
Your a.ssumption was stupid and incorrect. I've never read 48 Laws of Power.

And Puerto Ricans descend from Tainos. Literally all of us are 1/3rd West African, 1/3rd Native, and 1/3rd Spanish.

1 week ago '04        #56
BlueGray 
space
space
space
$491 | Props total: 149 149
 Yung Dilla said
I'm not calling her devil she raising them like most white people raise their kids regardless of color. They let their kids express themselves however they feel. Now do I agree with it? Hell no I think you should restrict the kid until they're old enough to really sit down and think about it and make the decision for themselves. However if the kid gets older and grows out of it great if he chooses to continue to do it then it is what it is. I can't say that makes her a devil tho lol.
for real. there's sick fu*ks out there kidnapping these kids and putting them into human trafficking rings...and then there's even sicker fu*ks that pay to do sh*t with these kids....and ya'll sitting here worried about a millionaire taking a couple kids out of a fu*ked up system and slapping a dress on em?

1 week ago '04        #57
Mike T 164 heat pts164
space
space
$15,750 | Props total: 28369 28369
women aren't allowed to be masons. Yall still ignorant with Google being free

1 week ago '16        #58
foshoVoodoo 233 heat pts233
space
space
$14,233 | Props total: 33825 33825
OP really cares

1 week ago '18        #59
StillSFamilyRep 1 heat pts
space
space
$913 | Props total: 4228 4228
 mikejg823 said
Anyone against children being adopted are POS.
No one is against kids getting adopted stop trying to change the narrative
+1   

1 week ago '18        #60
StillSFamilyRep 1 heat pts
space
space
$913 | Props total: 4228 4228
 BlueGray said
for real. there's sick fu*ks out there kidnapping these kids and putting them into human trafficking rings...and then there's even sicker fu*ks that pay to do sh*t with these kids....and ya'll sitting here worried about a millionaire taking a couple kids out of a fu*ked up system and slapping a dress on em?
Yes!
+3   

1 week ago '17        #61
O1as 248 heat pts248 OP
space
space
$8,198 | Props total: 17612 17612
 StillSFamilyRep said
Yes!
Bruh you're the real MVP I swear no one wants to address this devils past and present especially how she's using these children to deflect from the fact that she still benefits from apartheid and she's so negligent as a "mother" a devil mother, that a mentally ill child has identity issues amongst other issues so she lets the child be the parent and dictate whatever he wants. Like I said before this freemason devil worship agenda is made to harm black people first and last. f!ght back organize and hold these devils to account on big and small issues.

Cliff note: these devils aint sh*t especially Charlize theron.

Last edited by O1as; 12-06-2018 at 06:48 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #62
WalterWhiteBoy 
space
space
$212 | Props total: 186 186
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
Wish I didn't prop before asking this first:

What are you doing about this besides making threads, b?

You do understand that while your effort is all well and good, FOR NOW, we have to play by THEIR rules in order to WIN AT THEIR GAME.

What I mean by that is:

It's not enough to make threads on Boxden where colonizers won't see it. You have to go into THEIR SPACES and control the narrative AWAY from what THEY want.

This means getting organized the same way the colonizers are organized. Look how many people (minorities included) showed up at all those Women's Marches, those Kavanaugh protests, etc.

We *must* get the same attention & turnout if you want the oppression to stop. This means we need our hashtags to go viral. We have to go on Twitter where the colonizers are in order to confront them.

#DEPORTALLCOLONIZERSNOW

#NOTWAKANDAAPPROVED

#NOFÁGGOTŚHIT

The message must be loud, clear, and direct.

PEOPLE OF COLOR DON'T FUKKKING WANT FEMINISM. WE WANT YOU COLONIZER B!TCHES TO FUKKK OFF BACK TO EUROPE. THIS IS OUR RIGHTFUL LAND, NOT YOURS YOU ARE GUESTS HERE SO DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO.

@ check in bro. The Reconquista needs you.

If EVERY single black + latin dude teamed up to f!ght this - it would stop.
@ you gonna stand up for your brothers or you gonna sit there trolling all day?
if the parents were responsible enough to raise their children than she wouldnt be. that's how you stop this weird situation, raise your kids.

1 week ago '17        #63
LiLi 
space
space
$38 | Props total: 17 17
Nothing new.

All this talk about acceptance and allowing young kids to express and find themselves by doing things "differently" but no talk on the high SI rate and mental health issues in the transgender community. Allowing these kids to transform so early is going to cause a lot of issues

1 week ago '17        #64
O1as 248 heat pts248 OP
space
space
$8,198 | Props total: 17612 17612
Aye BXer's some freemason racist c*nt is trying to culturally appropriate this thread check it out below.

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #65
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 1794 1794
this has got to be the hardest conversation to have with your young kid. i wouldn't allow it. instead i think i'd try to explain that it's ok to like certain things and not consider yourself the opposite s3x. you can like how women look in dresses but they're not for you. they're for them. and that's ok... man idk where i'm going with this. i'd explain it off though. my son ain't wearing girls clothing in my house.

1 week ago '16        #66
144000 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$7,800 | Props total: 9994 9994
 BraveSoleXIII said
this has got to be the hardest conversation to have with your young kid. i wouldn't allow it. instead i think i'd try to explain that it's ok to like certain things and not consider yourself the opposite s3x. you can like how women look in dresses but they're not for you. they're for them. and that's ok... man idk where i'm going with this. i'd explain it off though. my son ain't wearing girls clothing in my house.
You all, please understand something.

Charlize Theron is not a woman (despite what the media has programmed us all to believe). That is a GAY MAN, living a transgender lifestyle (as does the rest of Hollywood)... and pushing that lifestyle, onto an innocent Black child whom this person obviously bears no genetic relationship to.

So there was no "conversation." This was not this child's choice.

1 week ago '16        #67
144000 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
There is no telling what this child is subjected to, BEHIND closed doors. If this is what is done in public. And those who have the power to stop this type of situation, are fully aware of what is going on; and furthermore, fully endorse it.

Last edited by 144000; 12-07-2018 at 10:26 AM..

1 week ago '18        #68
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 144000 said
There is no telling what this child is subjected to, BEHIND closed doors. If this is what is done in public. And those who have the power to stop this type of situation, are fully aware of what is going on; and furthermore, fully endorse it.
Much worse is coming to your whole family. Blee dat

1 week ago '16        #69
144000 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
Much worse is coming to your whole family. Blee dat
If you ill, come get me.

1 week ago '16        #70
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 1794 1794
 144000 said
You all, please understand something.

Charlize Theron is not a woman (despite what the media has programmed us all to believe). That is a GAY MAN, living a transgender lifestyle (as does the rest of Hollywood)... and pushing that lifestyle, onto an innocent Black child whom this person obviously bears no genetic relationship to.

So there was no "conversation." This was not this child's choice.
Lmao
+1   

1 week ago '16        #71
Menosay 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 6233 6233
This thread is why everyone hates nvm

1 week ago '09        #72
messy marv stan 5033 heat pts5033
space
space
$67,803 | Props total: 106295 106295
 BraveSoleXIII said
Lmao

:jtlol: he claims he aint trolling and every single person in the entertainment industry is a transformer

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  27
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
385 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+89online now  14
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  7
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
119 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Article inside Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+88online now  3
Image(s) inside Ye trying to get niggas deported now
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy