Charlize Theron freemason devilworshipper open up about holding two black children hostage

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
5265 page views
71 comments

O1as 247 heat pts247
space
space
$8,188 | Props total: 17566 17566
Charlize Theron freemason devilworshipper open up about holding two black children hostage

Charlize Theron on Having Kids Her Way

She grew up during apartheid in South Africa and fought her way to Hollywood greatness. Now she squares off with her biggest challenge yet: parenthood, both onscreen and off.
visit this link https://www.elle.com/cult .. ilm-interview/

Folks Have Questions About How Charlize Theron Is Raising Her Adopted Son

Hollywood actress Charlize Theron raised a few eyebrows this month after she was spotted treating her 6-year-old adopted son Jackson to a frozen treat in Los Angeles. Young Charlie was dressed as a girl, however, prompting critics to question her intentions.

Rumors of Theron, who adopted Jackson from her native South Africa in 2012, raising her son as a girl have been swirling for years, but recent photos of the two out and about have proven them true. According to celebrity blog Industry On Blast, Jackson would reportedly act out and throw tantrums about wanting to be dressed as a girl. The misbehavior got so bad that Charlize finally gave in.

Before and after photos of young Jackson dressed as a boy and later as a girl have raised the question “what would you do?” if your child identified as the opposite gender. Several critics disagreed with Theron giving in to her son’s wishes, arguing that he was too young to articulate his gender preferences.

“This is what happens when whites adopt Black children,” one person wrote.

“I feel like this b—h is doing some weird science/social experiment on this kid,” wrote another. “Trying to do the whole nature vs. nurture thing like they did in the ’60’s — which failed. I don’t like it at all.”

There were others who highlighted the importance of Black figures in young Jackson’s life, while others cited the recent deaths of three Black kids after their white adoptive mothers, who had a dark history of abuse, drove their car off a cliff last week.

visit this link https://atlantablackstar. .. g-adopted-son/

These freemason white women should never be able to adopt black kids, only donate large amounts of money to them anonymously.period.

Last edited by O1as; 12-05-2018 at 02:37 AM..

71 comments for "Charlize Theron freemason devilworshipper open up about holding two black children hostage"

1 week ago '17        #2
O1as 247 heat pts247 OP
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
Wish I didn't prop before asking this first:

What are you doing about this besides making threads, b?

You do understand that while this effort is all well and good, FOR NOW, we have to play by THEIR rules in order to WIN AT THEIR GAME.

It's not enough to make threads on Boxden where colonizers won't see it. You have to go into THEIR SPACES and control the narrative AWAY from what THEY want.

This means getting organized the same way the colonizers are organized. Look how many people (minorities included) showed up at all those Women's Marches, those Kavanaugh protests, etc.

We *must* get the same attention & turnout if you want the oppression to stop. This means we need our hashtags to go viral. We have to go on Twitter where the colonizers are in order to confront them.

@ check in bro. The Reconquista needs you.

If EVERY single black + latin dude teamed up to f!ght this - it would stop.
@ you gonna stand up for your brothers or you gonna sit there trolling all day?
In order to go to war funding and resources is key, this devil worshiper is glued in with top tier devil worshipers who in turn fund her, she is a Afrikaner, her lineage is from top tier oppressors, she just wants to reject and deflect that obvious fact so she can get paid and maintain her why of life, nothing more nothing less, she is clearly part of the problem not the solution,
+4   

1 week ago '18        #3
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 1472 1472
 O1as said
In order to go to war funding and resources is key, this devil worshiper is glued in with top tier devil worshipers who in turn fund her, she is a Afrikaner, her lineage is from top tier oppressors, she just wants to reject and deflect that obvious fact so she can get paid and maintain her why of life, nothing more nothing less, she is clearly part of the problem not the solution,
You're preaching to the choir and I think you misunderstood my post or maybe didn't see my edits.

And you ain't answer the question, b. Don't sit there and tell me you've given up already because you're broke

Funding is key but superior minds always win every time

Do you need me to send you a link to where you can read The Art Of War? Nevermind, here it is:

You have homework now.

Welcome to the Reconquista
+6   

1 week ago '15        #4
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,816 | Props total: 5702 5702
Gender and s3xuality are too far intertwined with the archetypical constructs of what society deems as masculine or feminine.

You fu*k the kid up. It’s weird to me.. People are all for agreeing that yelling at kids is bad, hitting kids is bad, pushing your kid in the mud is bad, not being a strict parent is bad — but naaaah lil dude said he likes a few girly things so I’m going to start letting the kid wear dresses. Not to say that’s wrong in an overall sense, but the early years of a child all the way through adolescence are crucial to mental health as an adult and throughout childhood.

Letting a kid determine their role as a human in society as a whole takes their entire life up until being an adult. I wanted to be a rockstar. fu*k, when I was a kid, like 3 or 4 I said I wanted to be a Chinese restaurant when I grew up (true story, family brings it up waaay too much) — just gotta raise kids to be good, they’ll figure it out in the end, but starting them off in dresses at 5-7years old ain’t it chief.
+20   

1 week ago '17        #5
lucifershammer 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 19323 19323
most chicks like this fcuk away their white guilt

but give in to a kid like that and make no reference to what a doctor says looks bad.

she wanted black kids and she got em without black dicc
+1   

1 week ago '18        #6
DrizzyStan06 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 10909 10909
That little n*gga about to grow up confused and lost. Oh well at least he ain't my kid. I don't do sh*t for my kids but at least they ain't growing up to be trannys.

1 week ago '18        #7
Air Hairline 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 186 186
This bi*ch made up her mind about his gender even b4 she adopted.
+16   

1 week ago '15        #8
2Cold 558 heat pts558
space
space
$37,283 | Props total: 161037 161037
 DrizzyStan06 said
That little n*gga about to grow up confused and lost. Oh well at least he ain't my kid. I don't do sh*t for my kids but at least they ain't growing up to be trannys.

damn you aint sh*t either like your idol
+6   

1 week ago '04        #9
!!! 314 heat pts314
space
space
$51,237 | Props total: 55838 55838
Everyone still loves Magic Johnson and look how he let his son end up.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #10
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,852 | Props total: 19123 19123
Yeah it would of been better if those kids were left at the adoption agency.

+11   

1 week ago '06        #11
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$691 | Props total: 234 234
Anyone against children being adopted are POS.

1 week ago '18        #12
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 mikejg823 said
Anyone against children being adopted are POS.
Anyone who permits s3xual abuse of children is not surviving the Reconquista.

Nobody here said adopting children is bad. My uncle is adopted and my Aunt adopted 2 kids.

How many have you adopted?
+6   

1 week ago '17        #13
O1as 247 heat pts247 OP
space
space
To clarify charlize thereon is a freemason racist bigot who comes from a household of racist bigots who still profits off apartheid. She adopted those kids to make it appear that isn't the case, you idiots and sellouts cape for this devil because she is attractive to you. NO CAP in all caps.
+15   

1 week ago '17        #14
Obadiah1Verse18 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 8755 8755
 O1as said
To clarify charlize thereon is a freemason racist bigot who comes from a household of racist bigots who still profits off apartheid. She adopted those kids to make it appear that isn't the case, you idiots and sellouts cape for this devil because she is attractive to you. NO CAP in all caps.
Women cannot be Freemasons. The female alternative to Freemasons are Eastern Stars. Learn what you are saying before you speak, and no, I’m not a mason.
+7   

1 week ago '17        #15
O1as 247 heat pts247 OP
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Women cannot be Freemasons. The female alternative to Freemasons are Eastern Stars. Learn what you are saying before you speak, and no, I’m not a mason.
Semantics

But since you're here do some research into who this eastern stars parents and grandparents are, that would contribute to this thread more.

1 week ago '17        #16
Obadiah1Verse18 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 8755 8755
 O1as said
Semantics

But since you're here do some research into who this eastern stars parents and grandparents are, that would contribute to this thread more.
No, it isn’t semantics, it is stating facts and what should be obvious. Calling a woman a Freemason makes it hard for anyone to take the rest of your post seriously, even if it is based on truth. I seriously doubt you even know who/what Eastern Stars are before I replied. You need to research.

1 week ago '18        #17
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
No, it isn’t semantics, it is stating facts and what should be obvious. Calling a woman a Freemason makes it hard for anyone to take the rest of your post seriously, even if it is based on truth. I seriously doubt you even know who/what Eastern Stars are before I replied. You need to research.
k.

now what do you have to say about the topic at hand?
+1   

1 week ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$61,134 | Props total: 53976 53976
I'm not calling her devil she raising them like most white people raise their kids regardless of color. They let their kids express themselves however they feel. Now do I agree with it? Hell no I think you should restrict the kid until they're old enough to really sit down and think about it and make the decision for themselves. However if the kid gets older and grows out of it great if he chooses to continue to do it then it is what it is. I can't say that makes her a devil tho lol.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 12-05-2018 at 10:58 AM..
+8   

1 week ago '16        #19
YKing 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,726 | Props total: 5138 5138
This is why Putin banned Americans (i know she's 'african' but still) from adopting Russian kids
+2   

1 week ago '05        #20
b_ez 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 91 91
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
WE WANT YOU COLONIZER B!TCHES TO FUKKK OFF BACK TO EUROPE. THIS IS OUR RIGHTFUL LAND, NOT YOURS YOU ARE GUESTS HERE SO DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO.[/B] :
You Native Bro?
+3   

1 week ago '07        #21
Goosie McNeen 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 3127 3127
 b_ez said
You Native Bro?
Buddy dont know what he is
+1   

1 week ago '04        #22
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 987 987
this sh*t is ge3tting out of hand

1 week ago '15        #23
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,811 | Props total: 26071 26071

I think we found the 5150 part of BX....
All sorts of delusional parties already are here already, and more are sure to come...

Welcome to the Looney bin...

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-05-2018 at 08:23 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '06        #24
Michael 1987 745 heat pts745
space
space
$86,261 | Props total: 19005 19005
Too many ignorant a.ss n*ggas in this thread. :imout

1 week ago '18        #25
Illmatic826z 30 heat pts30
space
space
$663 | Props total: 2943 2943

[video - click to view]

History shows they adopted black kids and use them as experiments

Two lesbian adopted black kids

Starved them

Got caught

And then k!lled them

Before you try to argue with me I want you to look at this photo and tell me which one of these girls. Looks like a 16 year old.

Becuase the adoption papers said that the oldest daughter was 16

[pic - click to view]

+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+169online now  40
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  31
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+29online now  30
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+153online now  18
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+67online now  13
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  13
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy