Chairman of Black Panthers Killed by Cops and FBI While Sleeping With Pregnant Fiancé

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '09        #26
UrbanEnterprise 146 heat pts146
space
space
$23,530 | Props total: 26444 26444
It's crazy how we don't realize how fortunate and beautiful we are. We live on this earth together with no signs of intelligent life anywhere else in the universe yet we have conflict because of something so stupid like the color of our skin.
+7   

4 days ago '18        #27
rello99 367 heat pts367
space
space
$3,631 | Props total: 13474 13474
 nfo187 said
Ever heard of the black panther bombing in philadelphia. The cops (so they say) literally bombed a block in west philly k!lling 11 people (for what was reported) including children. fu*king sick
Yeah there’s actual footage on utube I think it was in ‘85
+1   

4 days ago '04        #28
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,468 | Props total: 7233 7233
 nfo187 said
Ever heard of the black panther bombing in philadelphia. The cops (so they say) literally bombed a block in west philly k!lling 11 people (for what was reported) including children. fu*king sick
Don't believe it was black panther bombing but still was televised massacre.

4 days ago '17        #29
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
$568 | Props total: 3114 3114
With the technology available to us, social media, cameras everywhere, and the ability to record, it's crazy that there's never been a resurgence of militant groups such as the Panthers. A group that does everything by the book could create sort of a civil rights reality show that would prevent anyone from being framed, could document any brutality, and get the message to the entire world in a relatively safe manner.

If no one else makes it happen before I get in position to do it, I hope to contribute to something like this in the future. With all the historical examples for us to learn from, this would be easy as sh*t for people with their acts together and the right mindset.
+5   

4 days ago '06        #30
Yung Dilla 1543 heat pts1543
space
space
$61,067 | Props total: 53746 53746
 MrFourteen5 said
Checkout the Panther documentary on netflix. Hes in it.

[pic - click to view]

Had no idea there was one on Netflix thank you brother.

What's the name of it?

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 12-05-2018 at 10:17 AM..

4 days ago '06        #31
Yung Dilla 1543 heat pts1543
space
space
$61,067 | Props total: 53746 53746
 NoLvstName said
Look at the glee on their faces

Devils in the skin
They'll burn in hell in due time brother.
+5   

4 days ago '13        #32
i e o killatofu 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 7090 7090
Sad that it takes a thread like this for it to be a vulture free zone

But good to see a boxden thread where I don’t want to choke the life out of half of the posters
+8   

4 days ago '06        #33
tpoker 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 262 262
we are under occupation...this system was built by psychopaths and psychopaths maintain it.
+1   

4 days ago '17        #34
THExTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 600 600
My blood has been boiling since I leaned about black wallstreet back in the day.

I would love to see or be involved in a new movement. The only problem is cointell.

I could never trust anyone
+2   

4 days ago '14        #35
black cobra 749 heat pts749
space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 70735 70735
 THExTAKEOVER said
My blood has been boiling since I leaned about black wallstreet back in the day.

I would love to see or be involved in a new movement. The only problem is cointell.

I could never trust anyone
Yea ya “brothers” will sell you out quickly these days
+1   

4 days ago '08        #36
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 9362 9362
 Yung Dilla said
Had no idea there was one on Netflix thank you brother.

What's the name of it?
I think Panthers. Its really good. They show the Rise and fall of the group.

Edit
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MrFourteen5; 12-05-2018 at 11:19 AM..
+2   

4 days ago '10        #37
Black Excellence 228 heat pts228
space
space
$71,012 | Props total: 35460 35460
I arrived on the day Fred Hampton died....real n*ggas just multiply
+2   

4 days ago '07        #38
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$38,817 | Props total: 11674 11674
 Proffesor X said
FBI kept k!lling black leaders because they wanted to prevent a "black messiah" ...whatever the fu*k that meant. The crazy thing is through all thier attempts all they did was open the door to a generation of black "leaders".....we have come so far in the last 50 years and still have many hurdles to jump
How far did we come?

4 days ago '18        #39
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 5794 5794
 Cambury said
How far did we come?
From 50 years ago when jim crow and segregation was rampant. You tell me chief

4 days ago '15        #40
Mansa Musa 
space
space
$122 | Props total: 212 212
 Papa Shango said
They had homeboy slip em some sleeping pills before the raid. Dude was 21.

COINTELPRO is still happening, lets not get it fu*ked up. People who greenlit that sh*t back in the day are still pulling the strings vicariously at best.
Yep. Operation COINTELPRO "stop the rise of a black messiah"

MLK, Malcom X, Huey P Newton, Fred Hampton, 2pac etc etc
+3   

4 days ago '07        #41
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
From 50 years ago when jim crow and segregation was rampant. You tell me chief
Well Idk how familiar you are with what's going on today but Jim Crows younger brother Gentrification is alive and well. The racism is passive aggressive today, no difference.

[pic - click to view]

+4   

4 days ago '18        #42
Taco 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 634 634
 black cobra said
fu*ked up there’s no proper section for stuff like this, unless you go to the hidden cultural section.

Being as this is a hip hop forum, doesn’t seem to cater to black culture that much.
You already know why. This is what happens when you have vultures who admire the culture but instinctively hate the people who created the culture, control the narrative......you know like being the owner of a “hip hop” message board.
+2   

4 days ago '18        #43
space
space
 Cambury said
Well Idk how familiar you are with what's going on today but Jim Crows younger brother Gentrification is alive and well. The racism is passive aggressive today, no difference.

[pic - click to view]

Gentrification is not the same as jim crow. Don't get me wrong its some fu*ked up racist sh*t, but its not at all the same and personally I take offense by younger generations down playing segregation and what our people had to go through because of it

4 days ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,667 | Props total: 15127 15127
 CloutGod said
thats wassup fool you must be dsgb?

Eastside n*gga here stone mound
Albany, GA Born... East Albany....
Raised in Augusta, GA
+1   

4 days ago '04        #45
tonyblunt 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 154 154
 NoLvstName said

RIP
its crazy because now we gotta defend and cheerlead these exact same institutions to save us from MAGA

n*ggas never win.....
+1   

4 days ago '04        #46
tonyblunt 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 154 154
 KingLogic said
With the technology available to us, social media, cameras everywhere, and the ability to record, it's crazy that there's never been a resurgence of militant groups such as the Panthers. A group that does everything by the book could create sort of a civil rights reality show that would prevent anyone from being framed, could document any brutality, and get the message to the entire world in a relatively safe manner.

If no one else makes it happen before I get in position to do it, I hope to contribute to something like this in the future. With all the historical examples for us to learn from, this would be easy as sh*t for people with their acts together and the right mindset.
That sh*t right there is the KEY. We completely lost that self dicipline. FBi got them weak jealous n*ggas when they was slippin and flipped em.
+1   

4 days ago '07        #47
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Gentrification is not the same as jim crow. Don't get me wrong its some fu*ked up racist sh*t, but its not at all the same and personally I take offense by younger generations down playing segregation and what our people had to go through because of it
Gentrification has essentially created the new Jim crow. Look at NY and LA, they red line and change school zones but it's the same thing.

Martin Luther King actually regretted integration before he died. It was the worst thing we ever did.

4 days ago '18        #48
space
space
 Cambury said
Gentrification has essentially created the new Jim crow. Look at NY and LA, they red line and change school zones but it's the same thing.

Martin Luther King actually regretted integration before he died. It was the worst thing we ever did.
I hate this argument that "integration" was some game changer. America was already integrated all they did was make whites/blacks only illegal. And no its not the same thing. Again gentrification is messed up, but its not barring anyone from doing anything per say, its just upitty rich folks mostly white taking over predominately black neighborhoods.

4 days ago '07        #49
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
I hate this argument that "integration" was some game changer. America was already integrated all they did was make whites/blacks only illegal. And no its not the same thing. Again gentrification is messed up, but its not barring anyone from doing anything per say, its just upitty rich folks mostly white taking over predominately black neighborhoods.

4 days ago '18        #50
space
space
 Cambury said
You dont know what segregation was about which is why you are ignorantly comparing the two

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  35
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  32
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  23
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+266online now  14
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  13
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
74 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
19 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy