Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain

most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '06        #1
1418 page views
34 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6446 heat pts6446
space
space
$58,371 | Props total: 32726 32726
Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain

A tense on-air exchange between The View hosts Joy Behar and Meghan McCain escalated once the cameras were off, The Daily Mail reports.

Following a segment in honor of George H.W. Bush, Behar switched topics to Donald Trump and his denial of climate change, vowing that she would become a one-issue voter over global warming. McCain was not pleased about the change of topic.

Behar pointed out that Trump seems committed to undoing the work around climate change by Bush and Obama.

“This president that we have now is trying to unravel everything that he did and Obama did, and if I ever become a one-issue voter it will be about pollution and the greenhouse effect -‘ she said. McCain interrupted her, shooting back, “Can we focus on the president, please. I don’t want to talk about Trump, we’re honoring a great president.”

Behar did not appreciate the interruption. “Excuse me a second, please. I want to talk about – ” but McCain interrupted again saying: “We’re honoring a great president who passed and I’m not interested in your one-issue voting.”

Behar retorted: “I don’t care what you’re interested in. I’m talking!”

As producers cut the live feed, the women reportedly continued bickering.

Behar reportedly yelled: “My God!” and “Get this b***h under control.”

“If this s**t doesn’t stop I’m quitting this damn show. I can’t take this much more,’ Behar allegedly cursed.

She continued, “I’ve tolerated a lot of s**t on this show but I’m at my wits’ end with this entitled b***h. Enough already! Enough already! I’m not playing nice any longer,’ Behar apparently yelled.

McCain didn’t know why Behar was so ticked off. “I don’t know why she’s so upset,’ McCain reportedly said. “I just wanted her to focus on President Bush and not bring Trump into this for once.”

Producers reportedly called McCain “The Ice Princess” and “Elsa” from the film Frozen, because of her coldness to staffers. The exchange with Behar reportedly made her turn red, according to The Daily Mail.

visit this link https://www.rawstory.com/ .. incess-report/
+5   

34 comments for "Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain"

2 months ago '18        #2
Ryo857 
space
space
$802 | Props total: 1031 1031
Thought she’d agree with Behar seeing how much Trump shetted on her pops so much
+11   

2 months ago '16        #3
OWPE 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,662 | Props total: 14033 14033
Can they go one show without talking Trump? Today was supposed to be about honoring a former Presidents death.

2 months ago '17        #4
FukBoiFras 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 7604 7604

2 months ago '14        #5
Aries 97 heat pts97
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 29609 29609
Trump disrespected this bi*ch Meghan's father when he died, and now shes defending him... John Mccain is rolling over in his grave

Last edited by Aries; 12-04-2018 at 10:25 PM..
+25   

2 months ago '04        #6
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,178 | Props total: 30179 30179
fu*k Megan. Another dumb a*s republican
+4   

2 months ago '05        #7
_Player2 377 heat pts377
space
space
$17,048 | Props total: 21064 21064
She should quit, and Whoopi should've been fired for spitting on Judge Pirro

fu*k that show

2 months ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,398 | Props total: 16740 16740
fu*k those bi*ches
+1   

2 months ago '05        #9
Flatbush85 63 heat pts63
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 4276 4276
Imagine an all women cabinet...

[pic - click to view]

+7   

2 months ago '15        #10
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 54028 54028
mafioso joy with all the smoke

2 months ago '18        #11
VirgilAlighieri 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 32 32
 Aries said
Trump disrespected this bi*ch Meghan's father when he died, and now shes defending him... John Mccain is rolling over in his grave
I dont think shes defending him, I just think shes tired of being around joy. Joy's like a broken record - cant say 2 consecutive sentences without bringing up tariff man
+2   

2 months ago '18        #12
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,026 | Props total: 3337 3337
All the work that BUSH and Obama did for climate change???

Like the war for oil? Or Standing Rock? Maybe she just means the useless carbon taxes? Yeah it's probably the carbon taxes....

We gotta stop letting the talking heads on TV lead us right into the establishments hand...

Our f*ght is greater than retarded a*s Trump and his followers, it's with a more sophisticated level of deception and corruption. One that leads to the same end goal but with a slower, more palatable rate of change so as income inequality grows, the phase is less noticeable until it's too late.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #13
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,850 | Props total: 20638 20638
I agree with her.

She wasn't 'defending trump.' There's a time and a place for everything. That wasn't it
+2   

2 months ago '18        #14
space
space
 Taree said
I agree with her.

She wasn't 'defending trump.' There's a time and a place for everything. That wasn't it
Why not?

2 months ago '13        #15
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Why not?
Jumping directly from the death of a President to the repeated bashings of a fake President like trump was just unnecessary, imo. Let the clown talk chill for just a bit longer after reflecting on another's life. He's not worthy enough to share that light, imo.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #16
space
space
 Taree said
Jumping directly from the death of a President to the repeated bashings of a fake President like trump was just unnecessary, imo. Let the clown talk chill for just a bit longer after reflecting on another's life. He's not worthy enough to share that light, imo.
So Bush was a "real" President why? He deserves no more respect than any other war criminal does. There's no "light" to be shared, we have too much sh*t to fix (that he participated in) to sugarcoat history.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #17
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
So Bush was a "real" President why? He deserves no more respect than any other war criminal does. There's no "light" to be shared, we have too much sh*t to fix (that he participated in) to sugarcoat history.
Compared to trump, imo, yes.

A bashing of trump isn't necessary in the same light as another's death. There's really nothing to argue here.

We simply don't agree, but you're just looking for debate over nothing. Cool, have at it. You'll be alright

2 months ago '18        #18
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$493 | Props total: 651 651
 Flatbush85 said
Imagine an all women cabinet...

[pic - click to view]

Shut your dumb a*s up. Like we’re doing a good job
+2   

2 months ago '17        #19
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 3294 3294
I agree with Joy Behar in that Trump is a detestable human being. I also see why Meghan McCain did not want to go down that road. Any person in McCain's shoes would despise a man that disrespected their family, but to obsess over that person is pointless. That's what they women on The View seem to do with Trump every time I've seen the show.

Watching them is the equivalent of watching Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh during the Obama presidency... You know their views and know that they are gonna do some presidential bashing for at least part of the show. Some people just don't have the energy for that bs. Not vouching for Bush or Meghan McCain, but that's how I would've played the situation IF I were discussing someone that I respect that had just passed away.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #20
space
space
 Taree said
Compared to trump, imo, yes.

A bashing of trump isn't necessary in the same light as another's death. There's really nothing to argue here.

We simply don't agree, but you're just looking for debate over nothing. Cool, have at it. You'll be alright
Why so confrontational? Nobody's trying to debate for no reason, there's just no reason to sugarcoat history, period.

Peace.

2 months ago '13        #21
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Why so confrontational? Nobody's trying to debate for no reason, there's just no reason to sugarcoat history, period.

Peace.

So you had no way of arguing back the way you wanted to, so now you're trying to spin what I'm saying to you, back on to me.

Sugarcoat history? Now your trying to add in an argument that doesn't even exist.

Y'all n*ggas way too prideful over some forum talk man. You got it

Last edited by Taree; 12-05-2018 at 07:57 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '18        #22
space
space
 Taree said

So you had no way of arguing back the way you wanted to, so now you're trying to spin what I'm saying to you back on to me.

Y'all n*ggas way too prideful over some forum talk man. You got it
Bruh my first question to you was literally "why"... I was having a conversation with you over a forum because I was genuinely curious as to ur response.

U could have answered in any number of ways and my response would have changed depending on the answer.

Had I agreed I would have said so, and would have left it at that. Your statement implies that I'm operating as a contrarian rather another individual with a general intrest in other people's opinions on the topic. Hence why we're both on a FORUM.

Sorry, I won't "argue" with ppl anymore, questions are pretty aggressive I suppose...

2 months ago '13        #23
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Bruh my first question to you was literally "why"... I was having a conversation with you over a forum because I was genuinely curious as to ur response.

U could have answered in any number of ways and my response would have changed depending on the answer.

Had I agreed I would have said so, and would have left it at that. Your statement implies that I'm operating as a contrarian rather another individual with a general intrest in other people's opinions on the topic. Hence why we're both on a FORUM.

Sorry, I won't "argue" with ppl anymore, questions are pretty aggressive I suppose...
Not reading.

You started this off by quoting me on some intent to argue sh*t. Now here we are.

Like i said, you got it g. You'll be alright
+1   

2 months ago '18        #24
space
space
 Taree said
Not reading.

You started this off by quoting me on some intent to argue sh*t. Now here we are.

Like i said, you got it g. You'll be alright
Lmao damn 2019 finna be soft, stay strong.

2 months ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,493 | Props total: 13279 13279
i agree with mccain here but i didnt see the actual clip and am going off what i just read

we cant make any and everything about trump, well you can and we have actually but i dont think its healthy and grown a bit tired of it. we find a way for everything to circle back to trump, even a segment of trying to honor a president that just died

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-05-2018 at 08:34 AM..
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
-64online now  17
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
37 comments