Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '06        #1
1347 page views
34 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6364 heat pts6364
space
space
$57,860 | Props total: 30821 30821
Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain

A tense on-air exchange between The View hosts Joy Behar and Meghan McCain escalated once the cameras were off, The Daily Mail reports.

Following a segment in honor of George H.W. Bush, Behar switched topics to Donald Trump and his denial of climate change, vowing that she would become a one-issue voter over global warming. McCain was not pleased about the change of topic.

Behar pointed out that Trump seems committed to undoing the work around climate change by Bush and Obama.

“This president that we have now is trying to unravel everything that he did and Obama did, and if I ever become a one-issue voter it will be about pollution and the greenhouse effect -‘ she said. McCain interrupted her, shooting back, “Can we focus on the president, please. I don’t want to talk about Trump, we’re honoring a great president.”

Behar did not appreciate the interruption. “Excuse me a second, please. I want to talk about – ” but McCain interrupted again saying: “We’re honoring a great president who passed and I’m not interested in your one-issue voting.”

Behar retorted: “I don’t care what you’re interested in. I’m talking!”

As producers cut the live feed, the women reportedly continued bickering.

Behar reportedly yelled: “My God!” and “Get this b***h under control.”

“If this s**t doesn’t stop I’m quitting this damn show. I can’t take this much more,’ Behar allegedly cursed.

She continued, “I’ve tolerated a lot of s**t on this show but I’m at my wits’ end with this entitled b***h. Enough already! Enough already! I’m not playing nice any longer,’ Behar apparently yelled.

McCain didn’t know why Behar was so ticked off. “I don’t know why she’s so upset,’ McCain reportedly said. “I just wanted her to focus on President Bush and not bring Trump into this for once.”

Producers reportedly called McCain “The Ice Princess” and “Elsa” from the film Frozen, because of her coldness to staffers. The exchange with Behar reportedly made her turn red, according to The Daily Mail.

visit this link https://www.rawstory.com/ .. incess-report/
+5   

34 comments for "Dec 4 - The View’s Joy Behar threatens to quit over ‘entitled b*tch’ Meghan McCain"

1 week ago '18        #2
Ryo857 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 962 962
Thought she’d agree with Behar seeing how much Trump shetted on her pops so much
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #3
OWPE 81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 13443 13443
Can they go one show without talking Trump? Today was supposed to be about honoring a former Presidents death.

1 week ago '17        #4
Fras 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 7059 7059

1 week ago '14        #5
Aries 94 heat pts94
space
space
$10,892 | Props total: 27222 27222
Trump disrespected this bi*ch Meghan's father when he died, and now shes defending him... John Mccain is rolling over in his grave

Last edited by Aries; 12-04-2018 at 10:25 PM..
+25   

1 week ago '04        #6
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$30,476 | Props total: 27065 27065
fu*k Megan. Another dumb a.ss republican
+4   

1 week ago '05        #7
_Player2 318 heat pts318
space
space
space
$15,602 | Props total: 16828 16828
She should quit, and Whoopi should've been fired for spitting on Judge Pirro

fu*k that show

1 week ago '10        #8
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,702 | Props total: 15240 15240
fu*k those bi*ches
+1   

1 week ago '05        #9
Flatbush85 58 heat pts58
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 3642 3642
Imagine an all women cabinet...

[pic - click to view]

+7   

1 week ago '15        #10
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 49826 49826
mafioso joy with all the smoke

1 week ago '18        #11
VirgilAlighieri 
space
space
$10 | Props total: 12 12
 Aries said
Trump disrespected this bi*ch Meghan's father when he died, and now shes defending him... John Mccain is rolling over in his grave
I dont think shes defending him, I just think shes tired of being around joy. Joy's like a broken record - cant say 2 consecutive sentences without bringing up tariff man
+2   

1 week ago '18        #12
Screwston Born 2 heat pts
space
space
$631 | Props total: 2354 2354
All the work that BUSH and Obama did for climate change???

Like the war for oil? Or Standing Rock? Maybe she just means the useless carbon taxes? Yeah it's probably the carbon taxes....

We gotta stop letting the talking heads on TV lead us right into the establishments hand...

Our f!ght is greater than retarded a.ss Trump and his followers, it's with a more sophisticated level of deception and corruption. One that leads to the same end goal but with a slower, more palatable rate of change so as income inequality grows, the phase is less noticeable until it's too late.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #13
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 18695 18695
I agree with her.

She wasn't 'defending trump.' There's a time and a place for everything. That wasn't it
+2   

1 week ago '18        #14
space
space
 Taree said
I agree with her.

She wasn't 'defending trump.' There's a time and a place for everything. That wasn't it
Why not?

1 week ago '13        #15
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Why not?
Jumping directly from the death of a President to the repeated bashings of a fake President like trump was just unnecessary, imo. Let the clown talk chill for just a bit longer after reflecting on another's life. He's not worthy enough to share that light, imo.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #16
space
space
 Taree said
Jumping directly from the death of a President to the repeated bashings of a fake President like trump was just unnecessary, imo. Let the clown talk chill for just a bit longer after reflecting on another's life. He's not worthy enough to share that light, imo.
So Bush was a "real" President why? He deserves no more respect than any other war criminal does. There's no "light" to be shared, we have too much sh*t to fix (that he participated in) to sugarcoat history.
+3   

1 week ago '13        #17
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
So Bush was a "real" President why? He deserves no more respect than any other war criminal does. There's no "light" to be shared, we have too much sh*t to fix (that he participated in) to sugarcoat history.
Compared to trump, imo, yes.

A bashing of trump isn't necessary in the same light as another's death. There's really nothing to argue here.

We simply don't agree, but you're just looking for debate over nothing. Cool, have at it. You'll be alright

1 week ago '18        #18
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 220 220
 Flatbush85 said
Imagine an all women cabinet...

[pic - click to view]

Shut your dumb a.ss up. Like we’re doing a good job
+2   

1 week ago '17        #19
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 3121 3121
I agree with Joy Behar in that Trump is a detestable human being. I also see why Meghan McCain did not want to go down that road. Any person in McCain's shoes would despise a man that disrespected their family, but to obsess over that person is pointless. That's what they women on The View seem to do with Trump every time I've seen the show.

Watching them is the equivalent of watching Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh during the Obama presidency... You know their views and know that they are gonna do some presidential bashing for at least part of the show. Some people just don't have the energy for that bs. Not vouching for Bush or Meghan McCain, but that's how I would've played the situation IF I were discussing someone that I respect that had just passed away.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #20
space
space
 Taree said
Compared to trump, imo, yes.

A bashing of trump isn't necessary in the same light as another's death. There's really nothing to argue here.

We simply don't agree, but you're just looking for debate over nothing. Cool, have at it. You'll be alright
Why so confrontational? Nobody's trying to debate for no reason, there's just no reason to sugarcoat history, period.

Peace.

1 week ago '13        #21
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Why so confrontational? Nobody's trying to debate for no reason, there's just no reason to sugarcoat history, period.

Peace.

So you had no way of arguing back the way you wanted to, so now you're trying to spin what I'm saying to you, back on to me.

Sugarcoat history? Now your trying to add in an argument that doesn't even exist.

Y'all n*ggas way too prideful over some forum talk man. You got it

Last edited by Taree; 12-05-2018 at 07:57 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '18        #22
space
space
 Taree said

So you had no way of arguing back the way you wanted to, so now you're trying to spin what I'm saying to you back on to me.

Y'all n*ggas way too prideful over some forum talk man. You got it
Bruh my first question to you was literally "why"... I was having a conversation with you over a forum because I was genuinely curious as to ur response.

U could have answered in any number of ways and my response would have changed depending on the answer.

Had I agreed I would have said so, and would have left it at that. Your statement implies that I'm operating as a contrarian rather another individual with a general intrest in other people's opinions on the topic. Hence why we're both on a FORUM.

Sorry, I won't "argue" with ppl anymore, questions are pretty aggressive I suppose...

1 week ago '13        #23
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
Bruh my first question to you was literally "why"... I was having a conversation with you over a forum because I was genuinely curious as to ur response.

U could have answered in any number of ways and my response would have changed depending on the answer.

Had I agreed I would have said so, and would have left it at that. Your statement implies that I'm operating as a contrarian rather another individual with a general intrest in other people's opinions on the topic. Hence why we're both on a FORUM.

Sorry, I won't "argue" with ppl anymore, questions are pretty aggressive I suppose...
Not reading.

You started this off by quoting me on some intent to argue sh*t. Now here we are.

Like i said, you got it g. You'll be alright
+1   

1 week ago '18        #24
space
space
 Taree said
Not reading.

You started this off by quoting me on some intent to argue sh*t. Now here we are.

Like i said, you got it g. You'll be alright
Lmao damn 2019 finna be soft, stay strong.

1 week ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,260 | Props total: 12561 12561
i agree with mccain here but i didnt see the actual clip and am going off what i just read

we cant make any and everything about trump, well you can and we have actually but i dont think its healthy and grown a bit tired of it. we find a way for everything to circle back to trump, even a segment of trying to honor a president that just died

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-05-2018 at 08:34 AM..
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+168online now  57
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  42
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+153online now  18
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  11
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted