Dec 4 - Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '10        #51
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 2407 2407
Be smart, be careful. Know how to pick them. I can look at girl/woman and instantly know her mental and emotional state. You also have to see how they look at you and their comfort level around you. Women don't have the intelligence or self awareness to know the s*xually charged atmosphere they create in the work place, especially if they wear short, tight skirts, etc. and if they do they have bad intentions, they become a temptress and if you move in, you're finished. Society lets women do what they want while putting all the pressure and responsibility on men. It's not right but it is what it is.

2 months ago '18        #52
Binary 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,955 | Props total: 5450 5450
its only creepy when the women find the man unattractive

2 months ago '17        #53
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 4190 4190
I agree, cats have to chill on being as*holes, but are u seeing the sh*t these n*ggas getting pulled into this for. Some of this is average "shoot your shot" sh*t and chicks blowing it out of proportion because the dude is a celebrity. I saw a bi*ch story on James Franco. She said he asked for head while on a date. Not the nicest thing, but bi*ch is that ruin somebody reputation worthy?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+98online now  81
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+127online now  41
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  26
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy