Dec 4 - Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

most viewed right now
32 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+310  67
144 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #26
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3207 3207
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Them dudes are the worst. “Bro she said ‘good morning to me’ she’s so into me”

Huh?!
I remember when I was lifting with my cousin and my homeboi and this chick wanted to hop in (we were deadlifting). She goes on and 255 for 5. I start cracking jokes about how weak my cousin and homeboi were because they were stuck on 225. She laughs and I gave her some tips for technique. She heads for a quick drink and my cousin and homeboi were like "she's into you." I gave them the and told them every chick that you talk to doesn't want to be smashed. She then comes back, says thanks, and lo and behold, she already had a dude. Gave them n*ggaz the

I hate working out with those n*ggaz because they can't help but stare at every broad they see. That's a health hazard if I need a spot

Last edited by Neg Mwen; 12-04-2018 at 08:05 PM..
+6   

1 week ago '11        #27
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,046 | Props total: 6981 6981
Has there been a famous dude who got destroyed in the media, but we really (really) believe that he was completely innocent?
+3   

1 week ago '04        #28
mr_underground|m 2111 heat pts2111
space
space
$24,206 | Props total: 34360 34360
from what i hear the rule on wallstreet is don't mess with western women as its a cultural problem. there is a war against men campaign going on. and wallstreet is basically risk management so of course they're going to duck and dodge risk. thats the point of wallstreet.

1 week ago '17        #29
thegreygoose11 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 2005 2005
 Neg Mwen said
How hard is it to not understand the ideas of inappropriate contact and inappropriate statements?

Don't say stupid sh*t to a broad you don't know well. Don't touch a broad you don't know well. Simple sh*t

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '18        #30
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
That woman was stupid. I've been friendly with women and never ran across this problem

1 week ago '17        #31
space
space
 Neg Mwen said
That woman was stupid. I've been friendly with women and never ran across this problem
we all have im sure...the problem is that it only takes 1 ruin ur life...hence the apprehension to even put yourself in that position

1 week ago '18        #32
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
we all have im sure...the problem is that it only takes 1 ruin ur life...hence the apprehension to even put yourself in that position
Be open and honest with your intentions and you'll be straight. sh*t, that applies to the other party

1 week ago '17        #33
space
space
 Neg Mwen said
Be open and honest with your intentions and you'll be straight. sh*t, that applies to the other party
so ur proposing to going into meetings or even 1 on 1s and saying "hey, just so we are clear i have no intentions of sleeping or having any type of romantic interactions with you. this is simply business. Well now thats out the way, let jump in"

are u serious bruh? that should be the implied standard already...and if its not, then women arent giving men enough credit...as u said yourself youve never had issues right?

1 week ago '18        #34
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
so ur proposing to going into meetings or even 1 on 1s and saying "hey, just so we are clear i have no intentions of sleeping or having any type of romantic interactions with you. this is simply business. Well now thats out the way, let jump in"

are u serious bruh? that should be the implied standard already...and if its not, then women arent giving men enough credit...as u said yourself youve never had issues right?
Never had to say that. That's simply a proposal for folk like you who feel that every woman is going to potentially ruin your life over small chat

Think about folk who actually got roped up in #MeToo. They weren't making small talk with women; they were actual predators. If you think saying hi or talking sports with a woman is going to get you in trouble, you got problems

Last edited by Neg Mwen; 12-05-2018 at 11:07 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '18        #35
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 5859 5859
I mean if you an old creep or a straight perv this prob is your best strategy.

Us normal ppl know how to interact with ppl who are different than us tho.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #36
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
$9,069 | Props total: 31218 31218
 Neg Mwen said
How hard is it to not understand the ideas of inappropriate contact and inappropriate statements?

Don't say stupid sh*t to a broad you don't know well. Don't touch a broad you don't know well. Simple sh*t
i think the issue is that a woman can make a baseless claim and destroy your career if she wants too
+1   

1 week ago '04        #37
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
How about this. Be nice and non threatening and state your honest intentions. Don't touch, oggle, or say anything offensive. If she says no, thank her for her time and keep it moving. If she says yes with limits then never go past them. If you make an advance and she says no then stop right there.

Why is it that hard?

because even MAKING an attempt can land you on that #MeToo summerjam screen

look at Aziz Ansari

the chick WANTED to go on a date with him

she let him wine and dine her

she went up to his room

she sucked his d!ck twice

and then she wrote an editorial about how she was a victim and tried to destroy his career
+2   

1 week ago '17        #38
space
space
 Neg Mwen said
Never had to say that. That's simply a proposal for folk like you who feel that every woman is going to potentially ruin your life over small chat

Think about folk who actually got roped up in #MeToo. They weren't making small talk with women; they were actual predators. If you think saying hi or talking sports with a woman is going to get you in trouble, you got problems
tell that to neil degrasse tyson...or brett kavanaugh...or salim akil

sounds like youre not afraid to lose anything bc u dont have much to lose...

and no...of course i dont think "saying hi" should lead u into problems but instead if youre spending time with a woman college outside of just shooting the sh*t...u act like ALL women are of the same high standard as your colleagues...like i said before...all it takes is 1 bad person to ruin ur life

i can tell u didnt even read the article...

1 week ago '18        #39
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kliq said

look at Aziz Ansari

she went up to his room

and then she wrote an editorial about how she was a victim and tried to destroy his career
And Aziz Ansari just announced he's going on tour. I think society, for the most part, can discern between a victim and some chick who was dissatisfied with her s3xual experience and/or payout

You're right about baseless accusations but no play getting OP is making it seem as though it's an epidemic. Dude's acting as though simply saying hi is going to get you jammed up in. The article barely talked about s3xual interactions I'm trying to wrap my mind around how mentoring a chick can lead to accusations of s3xual harassment unless you, well, s3xually harass her

Last edited by Neg Mwen; 12-05-2018 at 12:02 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #40
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
 Neg Mwen said
And Aziz Ansari just announced he's going on tour. I think society, for the most part, can discern between a victim and some chick who was dissatisfied with her s3xual experience and/or payout

You're right about baseless accusations but no play getting OP is making it seem as though it's an epidemic. Dude's acting as though simply saying hi is going to get you jammed up in. The article barely talked about s3xual interactions
oh i agree, Aziz was lucky

but that story is gonna follow him for the rest of his career, which sucks

and Aziz had to go off the radar for a hot minute in order for this sh*t to die off ... and now he's basically walking on eggshells even though he didnt do anything technically. rest of his career/life he's gonna have to double/triple think before deciding to go out with any chick
+2   

1 week ago '16        #41
00010111 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,593 | Props total: 13714 13714
Have some discipline and don't sh*t where you eat.

But this is

“If men avoid working or traveling with women alone, or stop mentoring women for fear of being accused of s3xual harassment,” he said, “those men are going to back out of a s3xual harassment complaint and right into a s3x discrimination complaint.”

1 week ago '18        #42
Neg Mwen 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kliq said
oh i agree, Aziz was lucky

but that story is gonna follow him for the rest of his career, which sucks

and Aziz had to go off the radar for a hot minute in order for this sh*t to die off ... and now he's basically walking on eggshells even though he didnt do anything technically. rest of his career/life he's gonna have to double/triple think before deciding to go out with any chick
Apparently, he didn't eat her out well enough anf she wanted more sensual s3x

But again, situations like that are few and involved an actual s3xual encounter. What's going on in the article is different.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #43
space
space
ive travelled a ton for work with mostly female colleagues...usually im the only male of the group, zero issues and they all love me

BUT since all this metoo stuff has been essentially weaponized, ive stopped myself from saying certain jokes with the same exact colleagues. ive noticed that im not as close as i used to to be with them and have different types of conversation, and in general talked to them less even tho we had no issues in the past before all this nonsense

the point is, whether knowingly or not people will treat u differently if there is a view of a potential threat and in the end creates wedges between s3xes when there were none before

1 week ago '05        #44
TKO420 
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 1015 1015
 Naga Sadow said
How about this. Be nice and non threatening and state your honest intentions. Don't touch, oggle, or say anything offensive. If she says no, thank her for her time and keep it moving. If she says yes with limits then never go past them. If you make an advance and she says no then stop right there.

Why is it that hard?

Yes to all this but there is lying c*nts out there that'll make up some crazy situation that didn't even go down. I've never had a problem with any of this nonsense but lying wh0ores are...well lying wh0ores. In court they'll take her side over a man

1 week ago '17        #45
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 36202 36202
 Kliq said

look at Aziz Ansari

she went up to his room

And then she looked stupid in the end.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #46
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
And then she looked stupid in the end.
who is she? they never even revealed her name, she got to hide behind a pseudonym while Aziz was being destroyed
+1   

1 week ago '17        #47
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TKO420 said
Yes to all this but there is lying c*nts out there that'll make up some crazy situation that didn't even go down. I've never had a problem with any of this nonsense but lying wh0ores are...well lying wh0ores. In court they'll take her side over a man
Oh I agree. One of the reasons why I was never the type to sleep around. I tell dudes if you're that unsure then, I know this may sound crazy, bring a voice recorder. It's not illegal and if it goes that far then you have evidence it was consensual
And I know this sounds petty but dudes need to start suing for libel and slander to teach all these smuts a hard lesson that r*pe charges aren't something to play with.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #48
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Kliq said
who is she? they never even revealed her name, she got to hide behind a pseudonym while Aziz was being destroyed
Abby Nierman

[pic - click to view]

She went by the code name Grace but you know the internet is too savvy to not find out. She was just mad because she either got some bad d!ck or realized how easy she was after and felt guilty.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #49
R Shackleford 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 4552 4552
Does anybody have some stats or something for how many or how often women are falsely reporting harassment?
+2   

1 week ago '15        #50
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 1728 1728
Scenario..
Mans walks into work says good morning to all immediately turns to his work area. Lunch time said man will only engage other males about sports. Female coworker comes up to said man and he rebuffs her with "Lets keep the convo about work". Man proceeds to walk away from female coworker.
Moving Militant is key

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  37
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  23
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  11
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  5
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  4
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  4
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy