Dec 4 - chimpanzees are at least 4 times stronger than humans

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #1
783 page views
25 comments

messy marv stan 5026 heat pts5026
space
space
$67,731 | Props total: 106001 106001
Dec 4 - chimpanzees are at least 4 times stronger than humans

visit this link https://www.thesun.co.uk/ .. h-planet-apes/

THESE terrifying images of muscle-bound chimps show why we should all pray the apes don't ever try to take over the world.

The pumped-up chimpanzees - who all suffer from the hair-loss condition alopecia - show just how ripped the burly beasts actually are

It's no wonder biologists say the aggressive jungle creatures are at least FOUR TIMES stronger than their human "cousins".

Chimps are considered the closest living relative of humans, sharing between 95 to 98 percent of the same DNA.

However, when it comes to muscular strength there really is no comparison between the two, say wildlife experts.

And if it ever came to a one-on-one f!ght there would be only one winner, said Steve Ross of Chicago's Lincoln Park Zoo image

When they f!ght "it's the closest thing we know to human warfare," said Ross, director of the Study of Conservation of Apes.

"Chimps are incredibly strong and fast so humans are easily overpowered."

The apes are in fact at least four times as strong as humans, according to biologist Alan Walker, formerly of Pennsylvania State University image
And scientific research suggests the difference in strength between the two is down to how well the muscles perform.

In chimps, the muscle fibres closest to the bones - deemed to be the source of strength - are much longer and more dense.

This means a chimp is able to generate more power using despite using the exact same range of motion, Ross said

Chimps are considered the closest living relative of humans, sharing up to 98 percent of the same DNA

However, unlike humans theyhave a lot less control over how they use their muscles - so use more strength than necessary.

And what is even more worrying is the animals are know to declare "war" on other animals will other primates for food.

Research from primatologist Jane Goodall showed chimps have "an appetite" for k!lling rivals, "akin to predation".

In 2016, footage filmed at Twycross Zoo, in Atherstone, showed the moment two 'nekkid apes' took on 12 others.

The ripped chimps were filmed chasing and f!ghting with the others while screeching and grinding their teeth
+4   

25 comments for "Dec 4 - chimpanzees are at least 4 times stronger than humans"

1 week ago '09        #2
Willehad 
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 414 414
No wonder with balls bigger than fists...
+2   

1 week ago '14        #3
Cuttysark 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 9820 9820
First thing came to mind

[video - click to view]

+7   

1 week ago '16        #4
BathWaterMelody 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,207 | Props total: 22634 22634
literally every other primate is stronger than a human, pound for pound.

I mean, like..

these ngas eat wit their feet
+14   

1 week ago '17        #5
six5TheStudio 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$456 | Props total: 993 993
 Willehad said
No wonder with balls bigger than fists...
And the smallest d!cks of all the primates

1 week ago '11        #6
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 4130 4130
Its because most humans dont do sh*t most of the day atleast physical wise because of lifestyles

If humans had to swing jump and run through trees like tarzan everyday all of us would be fit too. Mcdonalds just dont want us to know that though
+11   

1 week ago '12        #7
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 4989 4989

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 week ago '04        #8
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,351 | Props total: 19307 19307
I used to think all chimps were sweet as fu*k like Virgil from Project X and then I heard that 911 call from that lady who's chimp ripped her friends face off or something. That ruined my image of chimps forever and I loved these motherfu*kers before but now they're just scary
+4   

1 week ago '16        #9
Supreme God 113 heat pts113
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 21044 21044
"Ooh sh*t, I see you...Ayeee.... Ayeee......Ayeeee"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Supreme God; 12-05-2018 at 10:42 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '05        #10
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,313 | Props total: 604 604
I thought we knew this already
+3   

1 week ago '14        #11
Ivorypillars 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,434 | Props total: 19390 19390
I thought this was common knowledge tho?

I read the title in derek zoolanders voice

"At least... 4 times as strong!"
+3   

1 week ago '05        #12
MATIX 
space
space
$8,278 | Props total: 533 533
So how much stronger is the rock to average humans? Could the rock beat a chimp in arm wrestling?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #13
space
space
 MATIX said
So how much stronger is the rock to average humans? Could the rock beat a chimp in arm wrestling?
I seriously doubt it if the chimp knew what it was doing.

surprised ain't nobody post that old clip from the Man vs. Wild show.

they did many different types of animals, men footracing giraffes n sh*t. but on this one, he didn't stand a chance.....

[video - click to view]

orangutan, specifically.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #14
Fresh Beats 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 3719 3719
This is still hilarious

[video - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '15        #15
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,939 | Props total: 28197 28197
Apes eat a healthy a.ss diet and do nothing but physical activities. If they weren't ripped I'd be shocked.
+2   

7 days ago '14        #16
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,429 | Props total: 448 448
 Urbanchill said
Its because most humans dont do sh*t most of the day atleast physical wise because of lifestyles

If humans had to swing jump and run through trees like tarzan everyday all of us would be fit too. Mcdonalds just dont want us to know that though
not at all lol.

these creatures are different on a cellular and genetic level. Back when humans and are closest relatives DID live like tarzan, as hunters and gatherer's whos life depended on physicality our strength was no where near that of a chimpanzee or other primate.

A chimp could literally rip your arm off lol

and it's even crazier when you realize these animals are largely vegetarian , eating fruits, leaves ,bark , nuts etc. they arent getting massive quantities of muscle building protein like humans are, and yet theyre still so jacked and lean
+1   

7 days ago '11        #17
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
 pojo18 said
not at all lol.

these creatures are different on a cellular and genetic level. Back when humans and are closest relatives DID live like tarzan, as hunters and gatherer's whos life depended on physicality our strength was no where near that of a chimpanzee or other primate.

A chimp could literally rip your arm off lol

and it's even crazier when you realize these animals are largely vegetarian , eating fruits, leaves ,bark , nuts etc. they arent getting massive quantities of muscle building protein like humans are, and yet theyre still so jacked and lean
What does any of that have to do with what i said? Who even told you that natural muscle building protein comes from animals when you have an example of a monkey right here strong as sh*t with a non-meat induced diet? Or vegan diet if you will.

Everyone is different genetically, different sizes different species etc but the conversation i replied to was about relative strength to beings who dont break up their day by 8 hour increments. As an example why dont you go arm wrestle a farmer as a person from the workforce im presuming and see how that works out for you

7 days ago '18        #18
Lord God 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 16219 16219
lol @ some of you.

The average ape is stronger than the strongest human. Stop.
+1   

7 days ago '04        #19
franchise 61 heat pts61
space
space
$7,977 | Props total: 847 847
 pojo18 said

All protein comes from plants. (When you eat an animal you are getting the protein they ate from plants. But along with all their cholesterol and junk)

The fitness and "nutrition" industry just over market the fucck out of protein and everyone thinks you need lots. It sounds cool tho huh, buy more protein you need a gram per pound lol.

All the biggest strongest animals only eat plants.

A 400lb gorilla eats like 40 to 50 grams of protein per day, not 400 grams or whatever gnc says lol.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #20
space
space
 Fresh Beats said
This is still hilarious

monkey wasn't having it wit that shoe throw

7 days ago '14        #21
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Urbanchill said
What does any of that have to do with what i said? Who even told you that natural muscle building protein comes from animals when you have an example of a monkey right here strong as sh*t with a non-meat induced diet? Or vegan diet if you will.

Everyone is different genetically, different sizes different species etc but the conversation i replied to was about relative strength to beings who dont break up their day by 8 hour increments. As an example why dont you go arm wrestle a farmer as a person from the workforce im presuming and see how that works out for you
your original statement implied that if humans werent lazy we would be as strong as chimps which is just fundamentally wrong lol.

No matter what we do or what we eat, we would never be as strong as our primate relatives because they are engineered differently on a cellular level. not even our ancestors of over 100,000 years ago who existed as hunters and gatherers were as strong as these primates.
+1   

7 days ago '14        #22
TheRiverStyx 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 10509 10509
Posters in here need to read
[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '14        #23
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 franchise said
All protein comes from plants. (When you eat an animal you are getting the protein they ate from plants. But along with all their cholesterol and junk)

The fitness and "nutrition" industry just over market the fucck out of protein and everyone thinks you need lots. It sounds cool tho huh, buy more protein you need a gram per pound lol.

All the biggest strongest animals only eat plants.

A 400lb gorilla eats like 40 to 50 grams of protein per day, not 400 grams or whatever gnc says lol.
i agree that the supplement industry has grossly overstated protein requirements. However, these animals are created differently from the jump, bred and created to be this strong from a largely plant based diet.

you could inject exogenous hormones, get up to 300 lbs of pure muscle and a 150 chimp would still rip your arm off with ease.

many of the biggest and strongest ANIMALS may only eat plants, but very few of the biggest,strongest,fastest, etc etc humans eat only plants and theres a reason for that. If a vegan diet was optimal for performance/size/strength in humans we would see it at the highest levels.

7 days ago '11        #24
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
 pojo18 said
your original statement implied that if humans werent lazy we would be as strong as chimps which is just fundamentally wrong lol.

No matter what we do or what we eat, we would never be as strong as our primate relatives because they are engineered differently on a cellular level. not even our ancestors of over 100,000 years ago who existed as hunters and gatherers were as strong as these primates.
My n*gga i said if we had to jump around through trees all day we would be fit too, I never stated anywhere we would be as strong as primates.

Ok ima give it to you like this. Imagine if a primate or a monkey or a gorilla had to live the average life of an american. What do you think that they would look like?

7 days ago '11        #25
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
Apes eat a healthy a.ss diet and do nothing but physical activities. If they weren't ripped I'd be shocked.
Thankyou my n*gga

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  34
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+28online now  20
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+173online now  17
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+153online now  11
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
177 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  6
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  5
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy