DaOmega_1's TOP 10 WORST MOVIES OF 2018

most viewed right now
48 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '04        #76
efromthev 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 1019 1019
Glad I didn't waste my time seeing any of those movies. I'm looking forward to Vice at the end of the year.

2 months ago '18        #77
Rugby Jones 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 2779 2779
 DaOmega_1 said
Yeah, it's heartbreaking. We were all rooting for her, and look what happened. lol

I don't know if it's the worst I've ever seen (yet), but it's absolute total trash in every possible way a movie can be.
Didn't they give her a ton of $$$ to make more trash????

2 months ago '05        #78
DaOmega_1 292 heat pts292 OP
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 7543 7543
 Rugby Jones said
Dude i was in the theater like

[pic - click to view]

Seriously. It felt like I was watching a Fox Kids Saturday morning cartoon version of Jurassic Park. Like, it's written with that kind of cartoony storytelling logic.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #79
Teddy KGB 39 heat pts39
space
space
$14,240 | Props total: 44761 44761
 DaOmega_1 said
So begins my lists. This year, I'll be doing my top 10 best list, my top 10 worst list, and maybe my top 10 disappoints of 2018. Let's start with the worst...
I always enjoy your reviews. I think we have very similar taste as far as movies go.

Now... if you also thought The
[spoiler - click to view]

is overrated and silly, you will really be my brother.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #80
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I always enjoy your reviews. I think we have very similar taste as far as movies go.

Now... if you also thought The

is overrated and silly, you will really be my brother.

Well, we can't agree all the time, can we?

+2   

2 months ago '15        #81
Preacher Mane 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 31451 31451
The ending of Jurassic World made me want to jump through the screen and choke everyone on that damn screen.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #82
space
space
 Preacher Mane said
The ending of Jurassic World made me want to jump through the screen and choke everyone on that damn screen.
It's one of the most insanely stupid endings I've EVER seen. Somebody straight up didn't care when they wrote this film.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #83
The other guy 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 315 315
Wrinkle in time was definitely worst movie of the year. Aunt rented it and put it on after Thanksgiving dinner. I was sitting with the family thinking "what the...fu*k are we watching...".

I dont know why Oprah and disney supported such trash

2 months ago '15        #84
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$690 | Props total: 717 717
 PsychoCyber said
Surprised Venom isn’t on the list. sh*t was absolutely atrocious
i actually went to the bottom of the first page, started typing "Venom isnt on th", backspaced, pressed the second page and seen this.

2 months ago '14        #85
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$33,814 | Props total: 80879 80879
 DaOmega_1 said
If anything, I'd wanna do a film review podcast.
i would subscribe ! and im sure many others will as welll, you have a lane in that

2 months ago '14        #86
space
space
 Knucklez said
i almost forgot about that movie till i seen op post it. I remember seeing the commercial once on tv
yeah i dont know how well it did in the box office, but it seems llike the major players such as johnny depp, dont have the same allure anymore

2 months ago '05        #87
space
space
 abcxyz said
i actually went to the bottom of the first page, started typing "Venom isnt on th", backspaced, pressed the second page and seen this.
Venom is pretty trash, but it ain't trash enough to be on this list. There are enough things (small things) that can be liked about it that it keeps it from being on my list.

strungout said
i would subscribe ! and im sure many others will as welll, you have a lane in that
That's something I plan on doing in the new year.

2 months ago '15        #88
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$690 | Props total: 717 717
 DaOmega_1 said
Venom is pretty trash, but it ain't trash enough to be on this list. There are enough things (small things) that can be liked about it that it keeps it from being on my list.
ill have to trust your opinion because ill never go back and watch it again.

i knew venom was going to be trash, but really black panther should be on your list as an honorable mention for being the most disappointing movie of the year. it definitely wasnt top 10 worst, but it was definitely TRASH. the fake a*s forced sounding african wakanda accents, desperate attempts to win the black millennial audience (i.e. awful soundtrack, "what are those!?" reference, etc..), the whole movie felt like it was written and directed for children (i.e. very slow paced talking, dumbed down dialogue, very obvious statements like they just say whatever is on their mind, etc..) with very adult sh*t salt and peppered in that children would not understand. T'Challa/Black Panther is an absolutely boring character. Michael B. Jordan is a HORRIBLE actor. just a terrible movie. not top 10, but ill never watch it again.

2 months ago '05        #89
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 739 739
 DaOmega_1 said
So begins my lists. This year, I'll be doing my top 10 best list, my top 10 worst list, and maybe my top 10 disappoints of 2018. Let's start with the worst...

10. THE DARKEST MINDS

9. FIFTY SHADES FREED

8. THE HAPPYTIME murderS

7. UNFRIENDED: DARK WEB

6. death OF A NATION

5. SHOW DOGS

4. SLENDER MAN

3. JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM

2. THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME

Well, that was therapeutic. I should have my top 10 list in a few weeks. And, as always, thanks for reading.
Do you work as a film critic?

2 months ago '16        #90
TrillPeez 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 22050 22050
Didn't Gotti come out this year?

2 months ago '17        #91
Petieparker 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 7575 7575
Jurassic Park was like a 40 year old hooker who got a Jenny Jones makeover. Like yeah she got lipstick and eye shadow and some new pair of clothes but underneath that smile it’s still a dirty hoe. Basically a Syfy original film with a big budget.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #92
space
space
 TrillPeez said
Didn't Gotti come out this year?
Gotti was pretty trash, but it's agreeable trash. Personally, I think it's badness is a little overstated. It'd maybe be top 15 worst of this year, but not much more than that.

2 months ago '17        #93
DonC 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,842 | Props total: 11297 11297
I love the list because i never saw anything on that list lol

2 months ago '14        #94
space
space
just noticed that the house that jack built is on there
+1   

2 months ago '12        #95
iBoxden 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 989 989
Darkest minds was actually pretty good 🤷🏿*♂️

2 months ago '04        #96
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,231 | Props total: 8056 8056
 Ichiban Mugen said
Ava is the scam Queen.
Nah, yall gotta put some respect on her name, she got involved in a very.. matta fact, extremely ambitious project and it didnt translate to film correctly... and the script was terrible.. i didnt think that the cinematography was bad, it was the script/story... it was horrible.. like the original modern “Hulk” movie before the ed norton one...

I was sooooo fkn heartbroken to see “A Wrinkle”, and i was cared that it was not garnering any buzz at all... because sh*t came out like 4 months after black panther, and the movie was trash to boot

Sometimes, i think its good to work for a company like Marvel... who already has a thinktank of ideas for how to succesfully translate the film to screen and get a great script and actors... i just felt like Ava had TOO MUCH FREEDOM on WRINKLE and sh*t backfired badly

Like even for a kids movie, sh*t should have a coherent story

I really wanted to see THE HAPPYTIME murderS... even if it was just a slapstick comedy... i got really busy around that time and didnt get a chance to see it

2 months ago '11        #97
Ichiban Mugen 9 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 576 576
 Maroon_Tiger said
Nah, yall gotta put some respect on her name, she got involved in a very.. matta fact, extremely ambitious project and it didnt translate to film correctly... and the script was terrible.. i didnt think that the cinematography was bad, it was the script/story... it was horrible.. like the original modern “Hulk” movie before the ed norton one...

I was sooooo fkn heartbroken to see “A Wrinkle”, and i was cared that it was not garnering any buzz at all... because sh*t came out like 4 months after black panther, and the movie was trash to boot

Sometimes, i think its good to work for a company like Marvel... who already has a thinktank of ideas for how to succesfully translate the film to screen and get a great script and actors... i just felt like Ava had TOO MUCH FREEDOM on WRINKLE and sh*t backfired badly

Like even for a kids movie, sh*t should have a coherent story

I really wanted to see THE HAPPYTIME murderS... even if it was just a slapstick comedy... i got really busy around that time and didnt get a chance to see it
Nah. She had the chance to work with Marvel and declined. She was the original BP director. But that's not even the real point. None of her movies have been phenomenal but she gets chances like water pours.

Her first movie is trash, then middle of nowhere is trash, Selma has about 2 sequences that work but is carried by Bradford Young, then Wrinkle is dust all around. Especially in the direction.

Queen Sugar is unrealistic and only survives because it's on OWN. And that room has issues which stem from the top. They blow up the room every season basically.

And then on the financial side, none of her movies have crushed in the box office.

She's a PR monster, it was her old job, so she knows how to spin for herself. She's made it bad to talk negatively about her work and got in close with Oprah. There's sh*t I can't say in public forum, but trust there are even wilder things about her that are discussed on a need to know in the industry.

So that said, I stand by my statement. The scam queen.

2 months ago '04        #98
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,231 | Props total: 8056 8056
 Ichiban Mugen said
Nah. She had the chance to work with Marvel and declined. She was the original BP director. But that's not even the real point. None of her movies have been phenomenal but she gets chances like water pours.

Her first movie is trash, then middle of nowhere is trash, Selma has about 2 sequences that work but is carried by Bradford Young, then Wrinkle is dust all around. Especially in the direction.

Queen Sugar is unrealistic and only survives because it's on OWN. And that room has issues which stem from the top. They blow up the room every season basically.

And then on the financial side, none of her movies have crushed in the box office.

She's a PR monster, it was her old job, so she knows how to spin for herself. She's made it bad to talk negatively about her work and got in close with Oprah. There's sh*t I can't say in public forum, but trust there are even wilder things about her that are discussed on a need to know in the industry.

So that said, I stand by my statement. The scam queen.
You sir, have some audacity to say what you just said and make the claim that you just made

She made selma, made The 13th, Queen sugar is popular as Fukkkkkk

I wouldnt go as far as what you said.. she fell on her face in 2018... no doubt..

I know she was the leading bp director and turned it down, i was HURT.. but it was for the best bc we got COOGLER..

Ava imo had tooo much freedom on WRINKLE... she needed a kevin feigie to reign her in and give her a script and tell her to execute

Marvel ENSURES that their movies are ON BRAND before that sh*t gets greenlighted, let alone released for final cut... idk if disney scrutinized enough...

2 months ago '11        #99
Ichiban Mugen 9 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 576 576
 Maroon_Tiger said
You sir, have some audacity to say what you just said and make the claim that you just made

She made selma, made The 13th, Queen sugar is popular as Fukkkkkk

I wouldnt go as far as what you said.. she fell on her face in 2018... no doubt..

I know she was the leading bp director and turned it down, i was HURT.. but it was for the best bc we got COOGLER..

Ava imo had tooo much freedom on WRINKLE... she needed a kevin feigie to reign her in and give her a script and tell her to execute

Marvel ENSURES that their movies are ON BRAND before that sh*t gets greenlighted, let alone released for final cut... idk if disney scrutinized enough...
Audacity how? Selma is a movie that's supposed to be about King but the protagonist has no real journey and is forgotten by the movie. The ending sucks and it had about 2 sequences that worked (The Bridge and the bombing). 13th is good, but that's a doc. Not narrative fiction. Queen Sugar is popular among black women, who else watches that show? It's on a premium cable channel for a reason. I've only seen the pilot, but the show screamed melodrama. And again, there's sh*t in that room most people don't know about.

She's the director, the director by job title has freedom because they're the creative leader on set. She greenlit all the decisions on Wrinkle, so she should take the blame. Then when it got bad reviews she retreated into this sh*tty PR spin of "you don't get it because you're not a black girl." What?!

Show me where I'm audacious, please.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #100
Ringless Harden 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3545 3545
THTJB was a masterpiece. Yall just caught up in the me too era.

Home      

most viewed right now
+97online now  94
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+125online now  50
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy