Will & Jada $1.4M Reportedly Linked To Duane Martinís Alleged Bankruptcy

most viewed right now
+36  32
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #51
ItsThatEasy 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 494 494
 The Almighty240 said
Out all night????? Lowkey that was a good show that folks don't remember
People forget that show was set in the same universe as Fresh Prince.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 23998 23998
 ARosary said
If I had a mil, bet anybody I call family could get $900,000 at least & hit my hand back when they can (& I KNOW they will)

That's why everybody shouldn't be called fam tho
you would give someone who asked you 900k, leaving yourself with 100k?
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #53
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
Where did this Will Smith gay sh*t even come from, the n*gga be chilling having fun doing movies, you don't even see dude do any outlandish sh*t like that, let that n*gga roc man lol
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #54
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 1159 1159
 ItsThatEasy said
People forget that show was set in the same universe as Fresh Prince.
That's why it probably didn't survive, it was some good shows out at that time

2 weeks ago '18        #55
ItsThatEasy 
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
Where did this Will Smith gay sh*t even come from, the n*gga be chilling having fun doing movies, you don't even see dude do any outlandish sh*t like that, let that n*gga roc man lol
That's a whole other convo my guy.

Hollyweird isn't a rumor or a myth. It's run by gay men, no shade at all and completely accurate. If you want to make it in Hollywood being on the DL is a pretty decent starting point unfortunately. Now that doesn't have anything to do with this story, but once you realize these gay stories don't just pop out of thin air you stop caring either way.

2 weeks ago '18        #56
ItsThatEasy 
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
That's why it probably didn't survive, it was some good shows out at that time
They had crossover episodes with Hilary and everything. Plus I'm a.ssuming Will pushed to get Duane the role anyway, since he pretty much just imitated his comedy style on there lol

2 weeks ago '05        #57
SupaMann 50 heat pts50
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 1889 1889
 Lupe Hunter said
Kyle Watson ainít sh*t smh
who?

2 weeks ago '15        #58
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
That's a whole other convo my guy.

Hollyweird isn't a rumor or a myth. It's run by gay men, no shade at all and completely accurate. If you want to make it in Hollywood being on the DL is a pretty decent starting point unfortunately. Now that doesn't have anything to do with this story, but once you realize these gay stories don't just pop out of thin air you stop caring either way.
i got time on my hands, how do you personally know this?, who are the gay n*ggas who "run" hollywood?, don't respond with any youtube link, i wanna hear your opinion and not a regurgitation that i can hear from any other n*gga that thinks n*ggas getting fucced in the a.ss for movie deals

sh*t i ain't doubting rich n*ggas do weird sh*t, sh*t regular n*ggas be doing weird sh*t to fit in to certain , n*ggas be going to college and getting egg yolk spat in the mouth to be in Fraternities my n*gga, so we couldn't even fathom what n*ggas with millions be doing

but this Gay sh*t gotta stop man because the finger is always pointed at blac people s, i ain't never seen no sh*t about n*ggas like tom cruise, Brad pitt or whoever the fucc else fuccing n*ggas to get on, it's always us and the gossip always comes from us talking bout our people, no doubt theirs probably n*ggas into it, but you n*ggas be making sweeping statements, anytime a new n*gga get hot in hollywood he getting fucced, kevin hart is the new n*gga n*ggas saying getting fucced.

2 weeks ago '04        #59
talkofny2k4 199 heat pts199
space
space
$12,863 | Props total: 29383 29383
 Mike T said
Wonder if Will ever wired Tyrese

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #60
ItsThatEasy 
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
i got time on my hands, how do you personally know this?, who are the gay n*ggas who "run" hollywood?, don't respond with any youtube link, i wanna hear your opinion and not a regurgitation that i can hear from any other n*gga that thinks n*ggas getting fucced in the a.ss for movie deals

sh*t i ain't doubting rich n*ggas do weird sh*t, sh*t regular n*ggas be doing weird sh*t to fit in to certain , n*ggas be going to college and getting egg yolk spat in the mouth to be in Fraternities my n*gga, so we couldn't even fathom what n*ggas with millions be doing

but this Gay sh*t gotta stop man because the finger is always pointed at blac people s, i ain't never seen no sh*t about n*ggas like tom cruise, Brad pitt or whoever the fucc else fuccing n*ggas to get on, it's always us and the gossip always comes from us talking bout our people, no doubt theirs probably n*ggas into it, but you n*ggas be making sweeping statements, anytime a new n*gga get hot in hollywood he getting fucced, kevin hart is the new n*gga n*ggas saying getting fucced.
Fam, I'm not a conspiracy theorists, I don't do the whole black men gay agenda. I'm speaking from experience and common sense in most cases.

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles, from age 0 to being a grown man now. Did a few commercials when I was like 8-10, nothing crazy just local sh*t, but I had an agent, I went to auditions, I did all the regular job sh*t you do. Thankfully my mom and dad were both by my side 99.9% of the time because they knew what was up.

90% of the casting directors in Hollywood are either women or gay men. You walk in that audition room and it's them, a camera, and you. That alone should tell you a lot my guy. Women get jobs based on their looks in the workplace all the time. Of course a gay man is liable to do the same, that's not some super theory or anything.

Then you make it to set, same with the make up artists, and of course every single actor must wear make up, even men. So now the people on set around you are gay men and straight women.

It's just proxy bruh, that's all. People in the workplace have s3x in every other industry, Hollywood is no different.

Now from the outside looking in I can understand it. Let's say you're the fu*king funniest comedian in Ohio. You move to Hollywood thinking it's all about your talent. I'm funnier than this guy, I deserve this role. But there's politics involved, same way in the job field being in the same frat or college as the hiring manager may play in your favor. So now you have a talented, salty comedian from Ohio thinking "the man" is out here feminizing men and sh*t for movies, when in reality the comedian you were up against just happened to have a crush on the casting director or vice versa.

You also have to take into account people like myself who were born and raised here. Check out how many big actors are really from Los Angeles bruh. Regina King and I had the same agent. She was a fu*king GANGSTA. Do your Googles and you'll see Regina was with the death Row sh*ts and all the hood smoke. She got some real k!llers roles in movies just off the strength. Now apply that same logic to gay men. I have friends who didn't even come out until they were adults, but hey we all grew up together out here and some went on to work in Hollywood. If I wanted to find my way back into Hollywood I could easily call one of the gay n*ggas I grew up with and ask for a plug or something.

It has nothing to do with race either. I'm sure Tom Cruise's weird a.ss has done some suspect sh*t to.

And it's never been a secret, Richard Pryor's entire second half of his career was filled with gay Hollywood jokes. The n*gga straight up said he fu*ked his first f*ggot in front of Paul Mooney.

Then you have Katt Williams famous set where he mentions first getting to Hollywood and walking in the party and seeing the actor from The Parkers getting fu*ked in the a.ss.

Then on a personal note, my dad was a limo driver for 10 years. He drove plenty of celebs, even went to Neverland Ranch once but never met Michael. Now my dad is an old school Southern homophobic black guy, he didn't play that sh*t. I remember he came home super disgusted, he said he had picked up Shawn Wayans and his boyfriend from some movie premiere and they were making out the whole ride home. Now it's not even difficult to see Shawn is probably gay, and he comes from a family of talent anyway, but who's to say he hasn't put an actor on in one of these Wayans Bro's movies for some head?

Nothing too "woke" or "deep" here bro, just normal work/life sh*t.

Last edited by ItsThatEasy; 12-04-2018 at 09:42 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #61
Lupe Hunter 82 heat pts82
space
space
$16,150 | Props total: 8846 8846
 SupaMann said
who?
Smh. It a Above The Rim reference, how old are you?
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #62
blackninja 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 8544 8544
 cormega74 said
Accidental double entendre.
Naw, I saw it and did not want to dip into that homo fu*kery. We all know the truth.

2 weeks ago '15        #63
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
Fam, I'm not a conspiracy theorists, I don't do the whole black men gay agenda. I'm speaking from experience and common sense in most cases.

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles, from age 0 to being a grown man now. Did a few commercials when I was like 8-10, nothing crazy just local sh*t, but I had an agent, I went to auditions, I did all the regular job sh*t you do. Thankfully my mom and dad were both by my side 99.9% of the time because they what was up.

90% of the casting directors in Hollywood are either women or gay men. You walk in that audition room and it's them, a camera, and you. That alone should tell you a lot my guy. Women get jobs based on their looks in the workplace all the time. Of course a gay man is liable to do the same, that's not some super theory or anything.

Then you make it to set, same with the make up artists, and of course every single actor must wear make up, even men. So now the people on set around you are gay men and straight women.

It's just proxy bruh, that's all. People in the workplace have s3x in every other industry, Hollywood is no different.

Now from the outside looking in I can understand it. Let's say you're the fu*king funniest comedian in Ohio. You move to Hollywood thinking it's all about your talent. I'm funnier than this guy, I deserve this role. But there's politics involved, same way in the job field being in the same frat or college as the hiring manager but play in your favor. So now you have a talented, salty comedian from Ohio thinking "the man" is out here feminizing men and sh*t for movies.

It has nothing to do with race either. I'm sure Tom Cruise's weird a.ss has done some suspect sh*t to.

And it's never been a secret, Richard Pryor's entire second half of his career was filled with gay Hollywood jokes. The n*gga straight up said he fu*ked his first f*ggot in front of Paul Mooney.

Then you have Katt Williams famous set where he mentions first getting to Hollywood and walking in the party and seeing the actor from The Parkers getting fu*ked in the a.ss.

Then on a personal note, my dad was a limo driver for 10 years. He drove plenty of celebs, even went to Neverland Ranch once but never met Michael. Now my dad is an old school Southern homophobic black guy, he didn't play that sh*t. I remember he came home super disgusted, he said he had picked up Shawn Wayans and his boyfriend from some movie premiere and they were making out the whole ride home. Now it's not even difficult to see Shawn is probably gay, and he comes from a family of talent anyway, but who's to say he hasn't put an actor on in one of these Wayans Bro's movies for some head?

Nothing too "woke" or "deep" here bro, just normal work/life sh*t.
Casting directors are not the people who run hollywood, and gay men are not the majority anywhere aside from a LGBT event, not to say there is not a large minority of gay people in Hollywood, but they are not the majority anywhere, Hollywood isn't an exception.

and you're statement is changing you said " Women get jobs based on their looks in the workplace all the time. Of course a gay man is liable to do the same,", this would imply these n*ggas are openly gay already, you was referring to DL dudes in the previous post, yes " People in the workplace have s3x in every other industry, Hollywood is no different".. but also people of the same s3xual orientation have s3x in every other industry, why is hollywood an exception?, how come it's Hollywood that attracts all the DL n*ggas more than any other industry, bodybuilding for the most part gay as sh*t (as a sport not literal) and you don't even hear n*ggas being exposed on that sh*t

No disrespect bro, but don't use Comedians as examples, Richard Pryor was fuccing n*ggas and was open about it, nuttin DL about the n*gga, and using Katt williams as the voice of facts on anything is crazy loool

Shout out to your pops but i don't know that n*gga, he could've never been in your life for all i know and you just made that up
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
Pastor Ra 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 2365 2365
 lil titty slurp said
it's so crazy how the government can just take your money just bc you didn't tell them about it like n*gga get off my d!ck y'all print the sh*t damn.

like who made this sh*t up and why do we still follow this dumb sh*t?
Look who "founded" the country. They were being fu*ked over in Europe and came over here to initially not repeat the fu*kery, but they did anyway. Knowing this, they set up sh*t so others couldn't complain about it. Made sure the first few waves of people that came through were taken care of and established and everyone else after is fu*ked.

He filed for bankruptcy and hid some sh*t on the side that Wil and Jada blessed him with. He shouldn't have to hide it, but this is the system that we're under.

2 weeks ago '18        #65
ItsThatEasy 
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
Casting directors are not the people who run hollywood, and gay men are not the majority anywhere aside from a LGBT event, not to say there is not a large minority of gay people in Hollywood, but they are not the majority anywhere, Hollywood isn't an exception.

and you're statement is changing you said " Women get jobs based on their looks in the workplace all the time. Of course a gay man is liable to do the same,", this would imply these n*ggas are openly gay already, you was referring to DL dudes in the previous post, yes " People in the workplace have s3x in every other industry, Hollywood is no different".. but also people of the same s3xual orientation have s3x in every other industry, why is hollywood an exception?, how come it's Hollywood that attracts all the DL n*ggas more than any other industry, bodybuilding for the most part gay as sh*t (as a sport not literal) and you don't even hear n*ggas being exposed on that sh*t

No disrespect bro, but don't use Comedians as examples, Richard Pryor was fuccing n*ggas and was open about it, nuttin DL about the n*gga, and using Katt williams as the voice of facts on anything is crazy loool

Shout out to your pops but i don't know that n*gga, he could've never been in your life for all i know and you just made that up
Lol you asked, and I gave you an answer, whatever you choose to believe is on you.

Enjoy your day fam.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #66
jayevryday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 2847 2847
 Deamize said
Tisha better divorce quick if she hasnít already. Things are in the up and up with her.
Im not saying you right, but she been all over tv recently

2 weeks ago '10        #67
GBREEZE 275 heat pts275
space
space
$12,999 | Props total: 10769 10769
 Deamize said
Tisha better divorce quick if she hasnít already. Things are in the up and up with her.
n*gga shut yo bi*ch a.ss up

#methree #methreemovement

2 weeks ago '07        #68
tre0624 102 heat pts102
space
space
$20,111 | Props total: 10248 10248
thats right hide that money from that bi*ch

2 weeks ago '18        #69
A Cold Game 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 6122 6122
Real husbands of Hollywood just became a whole lot funnier
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #70
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 18350 18350
 Profitcy said
Isnt that literally just an episode of Kevin harts real husbands of Hollywood
Man does this show still come on?

2 weeks ago '10        #71
ARosary 52 heat pts52
space
space
$10,832 | Props total: 4843 4843
 JimmyDa3rd said
you would give someone who asked you 900k, leaving yourself with 100k?
For my family...emphatically HELL YEAH.

in fact, if I got that much I'm giving 85% to my parents & son just for all the sh*t they had to put up with me with & all I've feel like I've taken.

I have a very generous family, I want the riches,,wealth for US..fu*k me. Just like when my son graduate high school in 5 years, I'm buying him brand new car & just gonna drive used ones.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #72
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
 ARosary said
For my family...emphatically HELL YEAH.

in fact, if I got that much I'm giving 85% to my parents & son just for all the sh*t they had to put up with me with & all I've feel like I've taken.

I have a very generous family, I want the riches,,wealth for US..fu*k me. Just like when my son graduate high school in 5 years, I'm buying him brand new car & just gonna drive used ones.
you dumb as hell but you're a good dude i give you that
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #73
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 198 198
 904Nole said
n*ggas like Fresh Prince that much that they refuse to acknowledge the obvious with that Hollyweirdo Will lol? Yall need to grow up.

This is actually the most important thing in this thread.
Nah. It's just the fact that some or us don't give a fu*k if he likes men.

2 weeks ago '17        #74
Tony Outlaw 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,212 | Props total: 2578 2578
I wonder why they divorced Also why she trying to get all his money.

This system is fu*ked up.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #75
donnyyy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,732 | Props total: 4294 4294
 Tommy Bundy said
They definitely pick and choose who to fu*k with over that sort of thing. Other politicians and wealthy businessmen? They don't fu*k with them about taxes and/or unreported funds.
Some they do... that's why you always see those kinds of people go to federal prison over stuff like tax evasion, money laundering, and other white collar crimes....

but yeah they choose who to pillage. If they do come for you, pay up or you are screwed.

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  23
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  11
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
168 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-26online now  10
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  3
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy