Africa Before Europeans

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #101
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,694 | Props total: 13499 13499
 milkdudz said
What I'm saying is you know nothing about your history prior to slave ships. Who told you was an African? Was it not the same people that enslaved us and miseducated us and kept us illiterate? The term "African american" didnt even become popular till 1980s.... before that they just called us black...colored....negro....
Ok but why would they lie. Even if it was our land they not giving it back. The pale Indians proved that. Im not saying we weren't here already cuz the Olemec heads are to black to denie. But everything from our music and our vernacular points back to africa. Not saying some of these Indian words werent ours, either.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #102
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 18851 18851
 2Cold said
bruh the misinformation is so strong in that little excerpt and did not answer my question whatsoever

are native americans or black americans two separate groups or the same?

if you want to give me a long answer ill take it.. just answer the question this time lol
What was the misinformation? Are you saying Columbus didn't write that in his diaries?

2 weeks ago '16        #103
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Lazy said
What proof do you have that you or any of your past relatives are from Europe? And I'm asking that a.ssuming you're an American "white" person
Wrong sorry...

2 weeks ago '16        #104
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 8046 8046
 milkdudz said
They're close relatives. Same nation, different tribes.
How did the both reach the Americans according to you?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #105
Dyslexicredaer0 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$192 | Props total: 996 996
 myPOWER said
Look at this thread - a typical discussion started in good faith to talk about n*gga history and our n*ggadom roots.

But in typical n*gga fashion - it turns to be some useless discussion with negativity, and n*ggas thinking they know more than everyone else and not communicating it outside of weak ego.

n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t...

Dispicable.
I keep trying to bring it back on topic but they just keep going with the same bs
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #106
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$551 | Props total: 1584 1584
 Anti said
when i went to the mentalward
this white dude in there was convinced Obama was Illuminati cause of youtube videos.
what was you doing in the funny farm bro?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #107
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
$9,096 | Props total: 31313 31313
 black cobra said
Everything started in Africa
not true.

humans started in Africa, sure - but there was a human-like species already in Europe

we all know who won that war
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #108
RunupaCheck 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$821 | Props total: 2020 2020
 Onetrubeing816 said
Man on the real the American black male spends entirley too much time trying to prove his history or existence. What is important is your future on this rock. Who gives a fu*k if your ancestor's were slaves, every race on this Earth has been inslaved at one point in time, that shouldn't keep you from being successful in modern time. I work with alot of Kat's from Louisiana, Alabama and east Texas that are country black men that aren't the most educated but they work hard and don't have this chip on there shoulder like the world owes them something. They start off making 60-80grand a year simply on hard work and respectful values. The sooner you realize that the cards are stacked against you and crying and bi*ching is not gonna get u something but hard work and values are, the better off you will be as a MAN.
Too long didn't read.

But the problem is black people seek validation from white people I don't.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #109
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Exs said
Cool video

What we gon do about it?
Get on board with the Reconquista, homes

Yes, Africans/Blacks/Afro-Latinos are La Raza

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #110
2Cold 563 heat pts563
space
space
$37,520 | Props total: 162395 162395
 Toast2the said
What was the misinformation? Are you saying Columbus didn't write that in his diaries?
Keep in mind that the land mass of Earth was once all connected as Greeks called it Pangea a time before the great Earthquakes that split the land into 7 continents.

what does pangea have to do with our conversation??

2 weeks ago '05        #111
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,052 | Props total: 6994 6994
 Teddy KGB said
If a white person is born in an African nation, then moves to the USA and becomes a citizen, then are they not African American? That is what my problem is.
They are not African American. It's like trying to call a white person born in Japan as Japanese or Asian. It doesn't work that way. A white person is simply white; the same way a black person born in Germany is not a German. They are simply black.

Teddy KGB said
Now, let’s say the above issue did not exist, simply calling myself African American would still be incorrect. Maybe you would like to put me into a certain category, but I respectfully decline. If I were to simply call myself African American, I have now disowned my culture and ethnicity. However it happened, my ancestors arrived on the island of Haiti and we have our own unique language, food, music, and culture, developed over hundreds of years. I have been to Africa and while I share certain similarities to blacks there, we are no longer the same. Why would I call myself African and deny that heritage? Why would a Jamaican, or a Trini?
The part about Haitians having such a unique culture from Africa is overstated. Haiti is the most Africanized colony on the Western Hemisphere. Of course, there will be slight differences due to being out of Africa for centuries, but it's still a place of African people. The truth is that no black culture outside of Africa is that different from Africa. African-American culture might be the least Africanized black culture outside of Africa but they are still people of African descent, as you see in the name "African-American."

Teddy KGB said
Are you also suggesting that Latinos stop calling themselves Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Dominicans and just call themselves Latino Americans?
Most people from those groups come to the USA and classify their race as "white" and try to a.ssimilate with them. Most of the time the second and third generation children of these groups will be completely a.ssimilated and won't classify themselves by ethnicity.

Teddy KGB said
Are you suggesting that Irish, French, and Spanish people simply call themselves European Americans?
In time, all of that fades away. They simply become one with their race majority and simply become White American, Whites, or simply American. Black people with parents from elsewhere, as yourself, are the only ones holding onto tribes and making up tribes like Haitian American or Jamaican-American when all of your kids and extended family will become one with native African-Americans down the line. Unless, you came here at age 14 or something and can't identify with "American blacks," then maybe I can see your point of view, but other than that if you're doing it just to be different, it's a waste of time. You're a person of African descent in America thus you are African American and your kids will be classified as that as well.

paulpajepatt said
no this is not true and definetly i dont agree with u ... jamaican , haitian , guianesee are not all the same ..thats almost like saying all europeans are the same or asians
They are not carbon copy clones but my point is that when you break it down, these are group of people of African descent. When you come to America, holding onto the "Jamaican descent or Haitian descent" thing means nothing. No one descends from a slave island no matter how much culture you have. Once you come to America, you're simply an "African American" that gets grouped in with America's black majority.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-03-2018 at 02:52 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #112
Kim Jong Un 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,014 | Props total: 5521 5521
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said

Banging your mom AKA Gordita the latina circus clown

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #113
2Cold 563 heat pts563
space
space
 Kliq said
not true.

humans started in Africa, sure - but there was a human-like species already in Europe

we all know who won that war
when all things are equal superior genetics wins out
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #114
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$872 | Props total: 842 842
 Iduzdis said
Nah, just a.ssertion. ( you wanna address bullsh*t lol.)

Anyway
Same proof you have that black Americans are a unique species that evolved on original America soil.

Provide your proof first since you initiated your claim.
Read the bible

2 weeks ago '04        #115
Kliq 225 heat pts225
space
space
$9,096 | Props total: 31313 31313
 4REAL said
They are not African American. It's like trying to call a white person born in Japan as Japanese or Asian. It doesn't work that way. A white person is simply white; the same way a black person born in Germany is not a German. They are simply black.
is this facts or are you just projecting what you believe in? serious question.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #116
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 2702 2702
 milkdudz said
Y'all n*ggas know that blacks in America are not Africans right?...
Preach on it brotha!!!!

2 weeks ago '16        #117
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 2Cold said
what does pangea have to do with our conversation??
Again is that misinformation? And I bolded the part that was germain to our conversation and provided a link if you wanted to continue to read or if you wanted to research some more... you want a short answer but this isn't really a short answer type of discussion... but to answer your question.... YES

2 weeks ago '18        #118
Dyslexicredaer0 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$192 | Props total: 996 996
 Master said
I’m not blackjust my opinion you can’t change history. What happened happened. Moving forward best thing y’all can do is work on your culture because this urban/ hip hop rap culture is k!lling black people. It’s the worst culture in the world... self destructive. When you people accept dealing drugs to each other as just oh well gotta survive that right there alone shows how far behind y’all are. Lol smh
This is how you can tell you have never met a black person in real life and you get all you info from the internet and tv/movies. Black people, like myself and the ones I call family and friends are not about that life. So to a.ssume we all accept dealing drugs and all this other crap you're saying is false and you just want to start a f!ght in a thread that was trying to be positive.

Last edited by Dyslexicredaer0; 12-03-2018 at 02:59 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #119
LL Dunkin 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Master said
Sounds like you just made those words up blood. Wtf is LINGALA AND KIKONGO lmfao hilarious bloood
Lol ignorance
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #120
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,495 | Props total: 11716 11716
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
it's honestly so stupid
When I was 16..
I met this older woman from the internet she booked a hotel to smash...
my mom was going crazy cause she couldn't find me when i got back home she was questioning me I panicked, I didn't want my mom to know i was smashing a rando from the internet... I yelled I don't know! she said WHAT where were you?! I said..."I hear voices" next thing ya know I was in the mental hospital for 3 weeks cuh taking meds and sleeping next to a wild a.ss n*gga.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #121
2Cold 563 heat pts563
space
space
 Toast2the said
Again is that misinformation? And I bolded the part that was germain to our conversation and provided a link if you wanted to continue to read or if you wanted to research some more... you want a short answer but this isn't really a short answer type of discussion
misinformation doesnt just mean false info.. its using info to deceive

and your bolded part doesnt answer my question tho..

i know africans were in america before the europeans but thats not what i asked you fam

and yes it is a very simple answer.. its either native americans and black are the same people or they are not

dont try to make this any harder than it needs to be
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #122
LL Dunkin 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1003 1003
 Master said
Respect though
Blood. Gotta know your roots
That's all I'm saying bro. Love

2 weeks ago '18        #123
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$238 | Props total: 338 338
 4REAL said

The part about Haitians having such a unique culture from Africa is overstated. Haiti is the most Africanized colony on the Western Hemisphere. Of course, there will be slight differences due to being out of Africa for centuries, but it's still a place of African people. The truth is that no black culture outside of Africa is that different from Africa. African-American culture might be the least Africanized black culture outside of Africa but they are still people of African descent, as you see in the name "African-American."

Most people from those groups come to the USA and classify their race as "white" and try to a.ssimilate with them. Most of the time the second and third generation children of these groups will be completely a.ssimilated and won't classify themselves by ethnicity.

In time, all of that fades away. They simply become one with their race majority and simply become White American, Whites, or simply American. Black people with parents from elsewhere, as yourself, are the only ones holding onto tribes and making up tribes like Haitian American or Jamaican-American when all of your kids and extended family will become one with native African-Americans down the line. Unless, you came here at age 14 or something and can't identify with "American blacks," then maybe I can see your point of view, but other than that if you're doing it just to be different, it's a waste of time. You're a person of African descent in America thus you are African American and your kids will be classified as that as well.

They are not carbon copy clones but my point is that when you break it down, these are group of people of African descent. When you come to America, holding onto the "Jamaican descent or Haitian descent" thing means nothing. No one descends from a slave island no matter how much culture you have. Once you come to America, you're simply an African American" that gets grouped in with America's black majority.

but its not true .... lets say russian comes to america ..even 2 generations later he calls himself russian not american yet he still lives in america

same as jamaicans and haitians and others ...youre not simply african american
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #124
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 2Cold said
misinformation doesnt just mean false info.. its using info to deceive

and your bolded part doesnt answer my question tho..

i know africans were in america before the europeans but thats not what i asked you fam

and yes it is a very simple answer.. its either native americans and black are the same people or they are not

dont try to make this any harder than it needs to be
Yes

2 weeks ago '18        #125
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Anti said
it's honestly so stupid
When I was 16..
I met this older woman from the internet she booked a hotel to smash...
my mom was going crazy cause she couldn't find me when i got back home she was questioning me I panicked, I didn't want my mom to know i was smashing a rando from the internet... I yelled I don't know! she said WHAT where were you?! I said..."I hear voices" next thing ya know I was in the mental hospital for 3 weeks cuh taking meds and sleeping next to a wild a.ss n*gga.
You was sleeping with @ wh0oremomma and he been on this forum looking for his step-pops ever since

It kinda makes sense now

Home      

most viewed right now
+149online now  30
Nice Pawg
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything
61 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Keith Sweat To Jacquees "Marvin, Teddy never called themselves Kings; I..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Leaders of SCUMGANG say 6ix9ine used to be humble and grateful, sh-ts o..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  7
Guwop coming for Eminem's neck
294 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy