Africa Before Europeans

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #51
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 2457 2457
 milkdudz said
Y'all n*ggas know that blacks in America are not Africans right?...
You one of them n*ggaz uh? Lol

Black American are a unique set of species on earth, according to your belief.

It all started in Africa, period!!

Last edited by Iduzdis; 12-04-2018 at 11:13 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Realestatemane 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 968 968
 imthatinfamous said
a few things...i noticed the video of the date stopped at 1500ad...europeans didn't start colonizing african nations until the 1870s so you still got about 270 years of history...i know the topics is european influence, but world trade started to become a very common and spread thing throughout the world at that time..every single territory in the world was impacted by it...and on another note...everyone wants to bring up the europeans colonizing but no one wants to talk about how african nations really won in the end. The european's colonized nations and controlled them for centuries...this was not true in africa as they nations started f!ghting (and winning) for their liberties in around the 1950s-60s...in the scope of things it was pretty impressive and probably shows great testament to the deep roots and traditions that many of the these cultures had that possibly helped them over throw their oppressors...now i know there are still things that was "brought" and still had great influence today (like christianity)...but if you thing about it big picture and were trying to keep score....

Considering portugual colonized brazil from 1500-1820s
spain has several nations in central and south america from the 1500s-1800s
england had god knows how many colonies, etc. Etc.

There was great resistance in african and i believe to this day a great deal of the history and traditions of most of those nations still survive today.
naw bruh.... What they really don't want to talk about is......we held european slaves first cuzn!!!!!!
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
Realestatemane 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 968 968
 Toast2the said
People ain't going to like what youre saying but it's the truth...
What are they?

2 weeks ago '15        #54
Flippa Huxtable 9 heat pts
space
space
$23,645 | Props total: 83973 83973
People really believe the information going back all those years is 100% accurate?

Our world history is a theory

2 weeks ago '16        #55
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,753 | Props total: 18892 18892
 MrNetw0rk said
Didnít mean to slap but this is true majority are of Native American decent the reason they want everyone from Africa is because if we knew we were native Americans we would f!ght for land instead of equal rights we would skip that and go straight to this is ours thatís what they scared of
Exactly... look up the Dawes rolls act if you haven't heard of it before but I'm sure you have
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #56
96jordan 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Normy said
The black population descend from people who were trafficked and planted there.
Yeah I know that but itís still my nationality end of the day itís as far back I can trace my ancestry . I get what you mean I just didnít know if you were using that as sub for race/ethnicity
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
TheLastNonEarth 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,070 | Props total: 41397 41397
 Onetrubeing816 said
Man on the real the American black male spends entirley too much time trying to prove his history or existence. What is important is your future on this rock. Who gives a fu*k if your ancestor's were slaves, every race on this Earth has been inslaved at one point in time, that shouldn't keep you from being successful in modern time. I work with alot of Kat's from Louisiana, Alabama and east Texas that are country black men that aren't the most educated but they work hard and don't have this chip on there shoulder like the world owes them something. They start off making 60-80grand a year simply on hard work and respectful values. The sooner you realize that the cards are stacked against you and crying and bi*ching is not gonna get u something but hard work and values are, the better off you will be as a MAN.

Huh?
Man on the real the American black male spends entirley too much time trying to prove his history or existence.
Prove his existence? I think you mean he tries to discover his roots for himself instead of learning about himself from the lens of European historians.

Who gives a fu*k if your ancestor's were slaves, every race on this Earth has been inslaved
B-b-but w-what about

Who discusses the struggles of other people more than their own. Do Jews spend more time on their Holocaust or someone else's?

the world owes them something. T
the world might not owe anything. The US government could be held liable. It existed during slavery and profited from slavery as an institution. Ask the native American tribes who cashed in during the 60s-70s. They brought the proof of hundreds of broken treaties when suing the US government. Black folks arent seeking reparations though. Chase bank was held liable for earning profits during the slave trade as jp Morgan...but the world? Thats stupid.

that shouldn't keep you from being successful in modern time
I never met a black man who ever said this

The rest of the drivel you type came from the mind of someone who feels guilty and thinks that if people would stop bringing up the past he'd no longer feel that way.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 12-03-2018 at 01:29 PM..
+19   

2 weeks ago '15        #58
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 3843 3843
 Onetrubeing816 said
Man on the real the American black male spends entirley too much time trying to prove his history or existence. What is important is your future on this rock. Who gives a fu*k if your ancestor's were slaves, every race on this Earth has been inslaved at one point in time, that shouldn't keep you from being successful in modern time. I work with alot of Kat's from Louisiana, Alabama and east Texas that are country black men that aren't the most educated but they work hard and don't have this chip on there shoulder like the world owes them something. They start off making 60-80grand a year simply on hard work and respectful values. The sooner you realize that the cards are stacked against you and crying and bi*ching is not gonna get u something but hard work and values are, the better off you will be as a MAN.
Understood

Unfortunately many of the people within the couture donít have the knowledge or experience to gather the understanding because many of them are still addicted to the mental stimulationís that have been a tactic used on so many

Remember at a time Haitians were great farmers, now look at what outside influences have done to reshape their world.

Again, agree with you on much of the statement but it takes a lot to make significant results.

For those that get it, keep blinders on and be an example no need to explain what you know.

2 weeks ago '15        #59
Flippa Huxtable 9 heat pts
space
space
$23,645 | Props total: 83973 83973
 TheLastNonEarth said

Huh?

Prove his existence? I think you mean he tries to discover his roots for himself instead of learning about himself from the lens of European historians.

B-b-but w-what about

Who discusses the struggles of other people more than their own. Do Jews spend more time on their Holocaust or someone else's?

the world might not owe anything. The US government could be held liable. It existed during slavery and profited from slavery as an institution. Ask the native American tribes who cashed in during the 60s-70s. They brought the proof of hundreds of broken treaties when suing the US government. Black folks arent seeking reparations though. Chase bank was held liable for earning profits during the slave trade as jp Morgan...but the world? Thats stupid.

I never met a black man who ever said this

The rest of the drivel you type came from the mind of someone who feels guilty and thinks that if people would stop bringing up the past he'd no longer feel that way.
Living vicariously through slavery is gonna do what for blacks?

2 weeks ago '18        #60
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$886 | Props total: 853 853
 Iduzdis said
You one of them n*ggaz uh? Lol
Black American are it a unique set of apiece on earth. It all started in Africa, period!!
You cant see from context clues that I made a clear distinction between me and said n*ggas?...
Because you said period followed by a few exclamation marks, I'm supposed to just yeild?... what proof do you have that everything started in Africa?

2 weeks ago '13        #61
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 2040 2040
 milkdudz said
Then why did it stop? Have you seen Africa lately? Dont blame it on the Europeans, they didnt steal all fertile dirt and vegetation....
Yo guys come fast look

Itís a stupid a.ss Hebrew Israelites aka super hero of the corner...

2 weeks ago '18        #62
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$238 | Props total: 338 338
 black cobra said
Everything started in Africa
how do u know that

2 weeks ago '07        #63
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,118 | Props total: 2636 2636
 milkdudz said
Then why did it stop? Have you seen Africa lately? Dont blame it on the Europeans, they didnt steal all fertile dirt and vegetation....
Civilizations go through cycles where they rise and fall for various reasons. And to answer your question, yes, the sub Sahara region starting becoming less fertile and more difficult to navigate around the 1300ís. Thereís a lot of variables as to why Africa some African nations stagnated near the end of the 1400ís. It was not always a desert type of area. After the rise of European nations through their superior weaponry, no other nation has really risen since. Asian countries are the exception since they were relatively isolated so it was a lot more difficult for Europeans to colonize them.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
TheLastNonEarth 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,070 | Props total: 41397 41397
 Flippa Huxtable said
Living vicariously through slavery is gonna do what for blacks?
Strawman
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #65
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 2457 2457
 milkdudz said
You cant see from context clues that I made a clear distinction between me and said n*ggas?...
Because you said period followed by a few exclamation marks, I'm supposed to just yeild?... what proof do you have that everything started in Africa?
Nah, just a.ssertion. ( you wanna address bullsh*t lol.)

Anyway
Same proof you have that black Americans are a unique species that evolved on original America soil.

Provide your proof first since you initiated your claim.

Last edited by Iduzdis; 12-03-2018 at 01:56 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #66
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 7005 7005
 Toast2the said
You're not understating what I'm saying... if you come from Africa or your family does some where in the past then yes youre African-American or American with African heritage... just like an Irish person who's great grandmother immigrated to America in the past than the Irish great granddaughter that was born in America is Irish-American or American with Irish heritage... you cannot say the same for American black males who have no ties to Africa their family has never been or came from Africa dont know what part they even come from in Africa... those American black males are not African-American
Do you realize "American blacks" are not monolithic right? There are quite a few American blacks that traced their roots back to Africa and found some kinship there long before DNA ancestry was a thought.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-03-2018 at 02:05 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #67
seby91 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 1150 1150
 milkdudz said
Y'all n*ggas know that blacks in America are not Africans right?...
This n*gga
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
2Cold 564 heat pts564
space
space
$37,563 | Props total: 162568 162568
@ and @

are black americans and native indians two separate prople or are you saying they are the same??

i dont need a long answer..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #69
pakman85 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 827 827
African b00ty Scratchers?

2 weeks ago '17        #70
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 2945 2945
Look at this thread - a typical discussion started in good faith to talk about n*gga history and our n*ggadom roots.

But in typical n*gga fashion - it turns to be some useless discussion with negativity, and n*ggas thinking they know more than everyone else and not communicating it outside of weak ego.

n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t...

Dispicable.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 7005 7005
 Toast2the said
yes I totally agree with you you're kinda saying the same thing I am
 Teddy KGB said
No we are not on the same page. My reasoning is completely different from yours.

I donít refer to myself as African American because it is incorrect to a.ssign race to a nationality. I will only refer to my race as black. If you ask me my nationality, I would say I am Haitian-American, or that I am an American of Haitian descent.
This makes zero sense. Even if you call yourself Haitian, you're still of African descent, so you're still an African-American. African American is a term that covers all blacks in America. What sense does it make separating black people in America into tribes? Calling yourself an American of Jamaican, Guianese, Haitian, or Trinidadian descent is almost like separating yourself from blacks in America. a.ssuming, you're not moving back to Haiti to settle their permanently, you'll likely have children and descendants in the U.S., who will eventually end up in the African American gene pool if they don't marry white and continue to whiten their genetics. You're simply African American.

2 weeks ago '15        #72
LL Dunkin 
space
space
space
$427 | Props total: 1004 1004
 milkdudz said
What I'm saying is you know nothing about your history prior to slave ships. Who told you was an African? Was it not the same people that enslaved us and miseducated us and kept us illiterate? The term "African american" didnt even become popular till 1980s.... before that they just called us black...colored....negro....
And you know what I know how?
Don't make stupid a.ssumptions based on your own experiences.
I'm from DR Congo, I have cousins, aunts and uncles still there to this day. Never had a day in my life where a white person told me where I was from. My surname is Mavanga not smith or Johnson nor Beckham. You will never meet a white person with my surname unless they married in and I know all about the Kingdom of Kongo, my tribe the Bantu. In my language the word for people is "batu". Find out who you are before you come for anybody else please, thanks.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #73
lil titty slurp 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Exs said
Cool video

What we gon do about it?
this is where im at with all this pro black sad sh*t.

didnt even watch. those who want to know, know the gist of these past 500 years.

what are the next 500 years gonna look like for us?

and while dude in here saying no blacks are African is definitely looking for a reaction, he’s right in that we holding on to some weak link of ancestry to Africa that makes us feel good. It feels good to say “everyone came from Africa” but blacks in America cant just up and go to Africa en masse so are we really African? There’s no native land for us there and I’ve heard of experiences where they don’t even really fw us like that and tbh I can see why for various reasons. A silly example but the perspectives of T’Challa vs. k!llmonger come to mind.

Blacks in America gotta figure out what we really want moving forward instead of chanting negro spirituals and woke documentaries that make you mad.

Last edited by lil titty slurp; 12-03-2018 at 02:11 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #74
lil titty slurp 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Master said
Are you American black ? If so have you been to Africa ? You speak any African languages ? You have any comprehensive knowledge of ANY African culture ? I wonder...
This + the origins of Christianity as it relates to blacks and slavery are the two biggest truths n*ggas just cant accept.

2 weeks ago '18        #75
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$886 | Props total: 853 853
 Ethernine said
Yo guys come fast look

Itís a stupid a.ss Hebrew Israelites aka super hero of the corner...
And your a lost n*gga that think he comes from a people that circumcise their woman and eat the heart of their slained enemy in battle... you'll find out soon enough

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-59online now  11
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
797 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  7
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  5
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market