midway games was for the culture?

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '18        #26
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$509 | Props total: 1469 1469
double post

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 12-04-2018 at 03:10 PM..

7 days ago '18        #27
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said
lol, I have no clue. I don't do Easter, let alone easter eggs

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+1   

7 days ago '10        #28
Akira Son Bio 228 heat pts228
space
space
$52,723 | Props total: 20322 20322
I'm a little salty I didn't get that
+1   

7 days ago '06        #29
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 5832 5832
 Here4theday said
We can be exotic
tf
i meant exotic by goofy n*gga terms

n*ggas think a chick exotic cause she speak spanish
+1   

6 days ago '04        #30
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 2477 2477
thread is cool, kinda like finding out the matrix was an all black cast n for the culture

bless u op!
+1   

6 days ago '18        #31
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 nxtiq said
Tanya, yes. Jade? Clearly? No, Jax and Jackie Briggs are "clearly" black characters. When I think "black character" I'm not just thinking about the skin tone. There's dark skins tones in just about every race except white.
Jade still black
+1   

6 days ago '11        #32
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,036 | Props total: 3991 3991
What is happening in this thread lol

Not being racist doesn't = for the culture

It just means the characters fit, and they didn't have an agenda to make minorities look bad

This should all be expected really

6 days ago '18        #33
classicrap1 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 1356 1356
 nxtiq said
Tanya, yes. Jade? Clearly? No, Jax and Jackie Briggs are "clearly" black characters. When I think "black character" I'm not just thinking about the skin tone. There's dark skins tones in just about every race except white.
BOXDEN IS FULL OF CACS AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS. you have got to be kiddie me. jade is as black as R-truth and blade.

you have to truly be more retarded than i am not to see that jade isn't black.

Last edited by classicrap1; 12-05-2018 at 09:58 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '18        #34
space
space
space
 991 said
Ermac was black? Had no idea

had no idea this was consider white? ultimate mortal kombat 3 stupid. this looks like a brown skin man to me.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '18        #35
space
space
space
 Be Easy said
my n*gga how is orchid black amongst alotta other people you listed?

fu*k is going on?

[video - click to view]

and mk gold cyrax ending where he was turn human and was african american.

it's too heartbreaking and gory for me to show. look up mk gold cryax ending.

Last edited by classicrap1; 12-05-2018 at 10:58 AM..

6 days ago '18        #36
space
space
space
 fishpoop said
Buncha the characters OP listed aren't even black. OP is a retard.
look at the pictures again bi*ch.

this does not look white to me.

ermac ultimate mk 3

jade

jago. this man clearly has brown skin. never knew whites can have brown skin.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 nxtiq said
n*gga said Jade, Ermac, Tremor, and fu*king Scorpion are black
i thought tremor was black. but i was wrong. and scoripon and cryax mixed up.

6 days ago '18        #38
space
space
space
 fishpoop said
retard and proud. but seems like your more retarded than i am.

maya clearly this is a light skin black women on k!ller instinct 2.

and k!ller instinct 3 clearly this is a black woman

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '18        #39
space
space
space
 Andy Muller said
fu*k you OP.
well we know what color you are and probably your polical views and views on race. a real african american or mixed bi raical black man would get NOT GET offended by positive representation of people of color in a field that 98% has white heroes and characters.

6 days ago '16        #40
Menosay 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 6221 6221
Lol midway made KI according to fgt op

6 days ago '18        #41
space
space
space
 fishpoop said
kim wu looks far from asian. she looks like a light skin black woman. what asian has full figure lips. hips,b00bs and t*ts like that. and hair looks half nappy.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '06        #42
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,023 | Props total: 1363 1363
 classicrap1 said
had no idea this was consider white? ultimate mortal kombat 3 stupid. this looks like a brown skin man to me.

[pic - click to view]

Looks white to me or something else. Not black though.

6 days ago '18        #43
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
HER NAME IS *BLACK* ORCHID!!!

[pic - click to view]

All of the characters from KI were designed after 90's pop culture of the time.

Spinal = Was originally called "Argo" after Jason & The Argonauts

Glacius = Was modeled after the T-1000 from Terminator

Riptor = Inspired by Jurassic Park

did they not have arcades in your guys' village or something?
you are a freaking genius bro. i just now realize that she was based upon janet jackson character. she looks just like her.

and your so right about the others. i bow down to your greatness. you are even better than me at old school video game knowledge.

YOUR THE KING.

man even mo love to midway games.

nintendo never had any african americans charcters in there games. so i am more than certain this was designed by rare or midway games staff.
+1   

6 days ago '13        #44
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 10456 10456
 classicrap1 said
look at the pictures again bi*ch.

this does not look white to me.

ermac ultimate mk 3

jade

jago. this man clearly has brown skin. never knew whites can have brown skin.

[pic - click to view]

Ermac is a fusion of many souls. He wasn't "born" anywhere on Earth. His original dark skin is due to him simply being a palette swap (originally a glitch, actually) of Scorpion. In later games, he's clearly portrayed with pale, decaying skin.

[pic - click to view]

Jade is literally from another planet. How you gonna claim that Jade is black?

Jago is from Tibet. Since you obviously don't know where that is, I'll explain it to you. It's located between China and the Indian sub-continent, i.e. it's in Asia. Jago ain't black.

Stop trying to say that video game characters with tans are black, you fu*ktard.

6 days ago '18        #45
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 fishpoop said
Ermac is a fusion of many souls. He wasn't "born" anywhere on Earth. His original dark skin is due to him simply being a palette swap (originally a glitch, actually) of Scorpion. In later games, he's clearly portrayed with pale, decaying skin.

[pic - click to view]

Jade is literally from another planet. How you gonna claim that Jade is black?

Jago is from Tibet. Since you obviously don't know where that is, I'll explain it to you. It's located between China and the Indian sub-continent, i.e. it's in Asia. Jago ain't black.
This guy seriously pulled up an image of Ermac from the time when Midway went bankrupt without Tobias's help

1.) Ermac being a "red glitch" Scorpion is a MYTH. I will give you my life savings and never post on this forum again if you can find me but one image of Scorpion EVER turning red. The MK team took fables/urban legends about things occurring in the game that actually never would happen and decided to implement them (i.e. Sub-Zero turning into a polar bear and Kano's eye laser was because some little kid was insisting to John Tobias that he saw it performed in the arcades despite that being impossible).

2.) If you ever played Ultimate MK3 you would CLEARLY see that Ermac has dark brown skin, darker than the rest of the ninjas. This isn't even debatable.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

<- This is the official sketch of Ermac from John Tobias, the kreator of Mortal Kombat himself.

Any of the ridiculous retcons that happened to the characters after Tobias's departure don't count. It's John Tobias's story and vision, always was, always will be.

3.) Jade is from a different REALM - do you even play videogames?

4.) Jago was FOUND in Tibet but it doesn't mean he's actually Tibetan ethnically. And nobody said Jago was black anyway, you're picking a f!ght where there isn't one. His sister is still Black Orchid. Period.

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 12-05-2018 at 11:33 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '18        #46
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
This guy seriously pulled up an image of Ermac from the time when Midway went bankrupt without Tobias's help

1.) Ermac being a "red glitch" Scorpion is a MYTH. I will give you my life savings and never post on this forum again if you can find me but one image of Scorpion EVER turning red. The MK team took fables/urban legends about things occurring in the game that actually never would happen and decided to implement them (i.e. Sub-Zero turning into a polar bear and Kano's eye laser was because some little kid was insisting to John Tobias that he saw it performed in the arcades despite that being impossible).

2.) If you ever played Ultimate MK3 you would CLEARLY see that Ermac has dark brown skin, darker than the rest of the ninjas. This isn't even debatable.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

<- This is the official sketch of Ermac from John Tobias, the kreator of Mortal Kombat himself.

Any of the ridiculous retcons that happened to the characters after Tobias's departure don't count. It's John Tobias's story and vision, always was, always will be.

4.) Jago was FOUND in Tibet but it doesn't mean he's actually Tibetan ethnically. And nobody said Jago was black anyway, you're picking a f!ght where there isn't one. His sister is still Black Orchid. Period.
OMG! thank you so much. you posted everything for me. looks like we only got one other african american on this forum or thread.

thank you so much bro. i could cry. seems like i am back inthe 1940's on these boxden threads. or on stormfront.

want to expose the racists on boxden. go the wreslting and video games threads and start praising your own people that are been overlooked,underrated and not appriacte. and watch who truecolors will come out.

when it comes to wreslting and video games white folks true colors come out..

6 days ago '18        #47
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

jago looked like a brown skin asia. and kim wu looked like a light skin black women. so i do not know why they decided to give them black feature and dark skin.

and i think they were trying to do what capcom wasn't. which was market and target the black community which was a good stragey. like how sega music and beats were all hip hop ernb with them getting the rappers who sang mack daddy makes you jump jump,micheal jackson.

and all the beats and music on street of rage,sonic 3 and knickles was urban fusion with cartoon music.

ristar had hip hop music.

tempo was a hip hop theme cartoon.

eternal champions 1 and 2 had like 2 to 5 black characters.

etc?

6 days ago '18        #48
space
space
space
 Menosay said
Lol midway made KI according to fgt op
answer me this. why when rappers get exposed for being f*ggots. you guys take up for them.

but when you insult people. you know f*ggot as a insult. makes 0 sense?

6 days ago '18        #49
space
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said
..... hol up!

After doing some research, I found out something

Thats Orchids brother and unless they are adopted I call shenanigans

dude that means nothing. they white washed it. jago looks white. ki 1 and ki 2. he was clearly a brown skin asian.

6 days ago '18        #50
space
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said

0:45

[pic - click to view]

Leroy Brown is a senior hardware technician from Midway Games who worked on Mortal Kombat breh
wow! i did not know that. makes me wanna cry. it's super rare you will see a african american in the gaming industry back then or with that type of power.

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  17
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+37online now  9
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+185online now  3
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  3
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase