The Wire: Your favorite character

most viewed right now
29 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+90  36
87 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '12        #51
Boo The Fool 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,737 | Props total: 6726 6726
 2advanced said
The way Bodie k!lled Wallace was cold.. they should of just hit him real quick behind the ear ...not point the gun at him threaten him and have him pods his pants.
Nah Wallace learned a lesson before he died.

1 week ago '17        #52
Ice Man 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
$1,068 | Props total: 2191 2191
 BXcellent said
Streets
1. Bodie
2. Omar
3. Marlo
4. Wee-Bey
5. Avon

Cops
1. McNulty
2. Freamon
3. Kima
4. Bunk
5. Prez

Kids
1. Michael
2. Dukie
3. Namond
4. Randy
5. Forgot n*gga stealing cars

Other key characters were Carver, Bunny, Chris & Snoop, Prop Joe, Cheese, Slim Charles, I guess Herc & of course Lt. Daniels.. aye that n*gga Senator Davis had me rolling

fu*k I love this show
I love this show too
+1   

1 week ago '15        #53
hirasups 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 234 234
lester freamon
+1   

1 week ago '13        #54
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,226 | Props total: 3960 3960
 2Cold said
he a bi*ch because he wanted to die... he knew he could have come back the next day with a couple more soldiers and taken the spot back and reinforced it.. just because he died shooting it out doesnt mean he aint a bi*ch.. a man does anything he can to live and will sacrifice his life only if he is trapped or there is no other recourse

What soldiers? his crew was pretty weak at that point especially compared to Marlo's crew everybody them n*ggas wanted dead died (besides 1 or 2 ppl) and the only n*gga crazy enough to go to war with them in Baltimore was Omar.

If it didn't happen that night it would had happened eventually... Bodie went out like a real n*gga to me not a bi*ch or coward

[video - click to view]

+7   

1 week ago '05        #55
MATIX 
space
space
$8,273 | Props total: 532 532
Shiiieeet playa. Gotta pay the golden goose
+1   

1 week ago '16        #56
T 4D 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 93 93
 Lito Guapalot said
This game is rigged man
"...........unless they some smart a.ss pawns"
+3   

1 week ago '04        #57
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 5781 5781
It will forever baffle me how you can be a Wire fan and discount season 2 but have nothing to say about the dumpster fire that was the last season. Season 2 is the second best season there was after season (imo) that being said Ziggy is low key one of the best characters. My man with his duck
+9   

1 week ago '10        #58
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 258 258
Slim Charles and Bodie

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '15        #59
2Cold 557 heat pts557
space
space
$37,231 | Props total: 160605 160605
 wallace45 said
What soldiers? his crew was pretty weak at that point especially compared to Marlo's crew everybody them n*ggas wanted dead died (besides 1 or 2 ppl) and the only n*gga crazy enough to go to war with them in Baltimore was Omar.

If it didn't happen that night it would had happened eventually... Bodie went out like a real n*gga to me not a bi*ch or coward

thats just my humble interpretation bruh...

i like bodie's arc alot but what he did in the end was commit suicide

if you think committing suicide is a strength than thats your opinion.. i believe in f!ghting to live.. because our lives are the only commodity that is truly precious

1 week ago '13        #60
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Fameus said
It will forever baffle me how you can be a Wire fan and discount season 2 but have nothing to say about the dumpster fire that was the last season. Season 2 is the second best season there was after season (imo) that being said Ziggy is low key one of the best characters. My man with his duck
Lmao to keep a 100 I feel you I never fu*ked with season 2 (I did have some important episodes though) mostly towards the end but after watching the whole show again during the summer the last season was kinda underwhelming but it was mainly because of McNulty's storyline with the serial k!ller sh*t that's the only thing I didn't really like about the finale

It felt disjointed compared to the other seasons but most great shows finale never really live up to the expectations so I give it a pass
+3   

1 week ago '13        #61
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 2Cold said
thats just my humble interpretation bruh...

i like bodie's arc alot but what he did in the end was commit suicide

if you think committing suicide is a strength than thats your opinion.. i believe in f!ghting to live.. because our lives are the only commodity that is truly precious

So what would you had done in his shoes? Run? For all you know he still would had got k!lled trying to run away there's very few things he could've done to avoid the final outcome

I would understand if you was to call him dumb for going out like that but calling him a bi*ch or pus*y for not running is crazy

Last edited by wallace45; 12-03-2018 at 12:24 AM..
+5   

1 week ago '17        #62
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 22422 22422
Man this thread got me and my brother talking and he put me on some game that I didnt even realize. We know how all the kids mirrored certain adults in the series. Michael/Omar. Dukie/Bubbles. Etc. Those 4 kids were obvious. The one I never caught that he just told me bout....Wallace/ Stringer. Both were k!lled in the same manner. 2 shooters, abandon building. Both tried leaving the game. Both snitched. Both were seen as smart. Wallace with the whole president on money thing. String buisness sense (even though I would disagree. He got rainmade). Never even caught this sh*t before.

[pic - click to view]

+13   

1 week ago '17        #63
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Fameus said
People hate season 2 because it wasnt "hood". sh*t was dope to me. That whole sh*t started over a fuking window
+9   

1 week ago '17        #64
Ice Man 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
$1,068 | Props total: 2191 2191
 DaQCKing said
Man this thread got me and my brother talking and he put me on some game that I didnt even realize. We know how all the kids mirrored certain adults in the series. Michael/Omar. Dukie/Bubbles. Etc. Those 4 kids were obvious. The one I never caught that he just told me bout....Wallace/ Stringer. Both were k!lled in the same manner. 2 shooters, abandon building. Both tried leaving the game. Both snitched. Both were seen as smart. Wallace with the whole president on money thing. String buisness sense (even though I would disagree. He got rainmade). Never even caught this sh*t before.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '15        #65
2Cold 557 heat pts557
space
space
$37,231 | Props total: 160605 160605
 wallace45 said
So what would you had done in his shoes? Run? For all you know he still would had got k!lled trying to run away there's very few things he could've done to avoid the final outcome

I would understand if you was to call him dumb for going out like that but calling him a bi*ch or pus*y for not running is crazy
loool it wouldnt have been my original choice of words

i was just continuing that first person's sentiments

i would have dipped out with my n*gga poot and came back soon after

1 week ago '05        #66
JohnnyCage202 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 18248 18248
Avon...
+1   

1 week ago '15        #67
Mista7 
space
space
space
$295 | Props total: 843 843
Chris. Real g's move in silence

It was Lester until he saved that hoe.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #68
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
 wallace45 said
Lmao to keep a 100 I feel you I never fu*ked with season 2 (I did have some important episodes though) mostly towards the end but after watching the whole show again during the summer the last season was kinda underwhelming but it was mainly because of McNulty's storyline with the serial k!ller sh*t that's the only thing I didn't really like about the finale

It felt disjointed compared to the other seasons but most great shows finale never really live up to the expectations so I give it a pass
That last season was horrendous. Fake serial k!ller. Janky reporter storyline. The fu*k was that? It would be like if all of a sudden last season of Seinfeld, Jerry has a new neighbor that is his high school friend. Out of left field with that sh*t. They could've k!lled it after season 3 for me, those kids weren't all that.

1 week ago '13        #69
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DaQCKing said
People hate season 2 because it wasnt "hood". sh*t was dope to me. That whole sh*t started over a fuking window
It wasn't just because it wasn't hood all them new characters was just trash and boring besides the "Greeks" overall I didn't care about the other characters... Season 2 was still important for the story but it doesn't mean it can't be the least liked season of the show it's cool if you liked it though but definitely seems like most ppl would put it as their least favorite season
+3   

1 week ago '04        #70
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Season 2 was classic. People watched season 1 and thought it was supposed to be a "hood" documentary. But have no problem with the last season about a newspaper
+6   

1 week ago '13        #71
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Fameus said
That last season was horrendous. Fake serial k!ller. Janky reporter storyline. The fu*k was that? It would be like if all of a sudden last season of Seinfeld, Jerry has a new neighbor that is his high school friend. Out of left field with that sh*t. They could've k!lled it after season 3 for me, those kids weren't all that.
Yeah pretty much everything you said you about season 5 lol can't agree with you on the rest season 4 was pretty good and I didn't have a problem with the kids

1 week ago '07        #72
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,864 | Props total: 52279 52279
oh. yea!!!!

That slimey jew lawyer Levy! That dude did more for black people than the naacp! He was Avon and them's lawyer. He was Marlo and them's lawyer. The law hated him... and he was gettin' bank from EVERYONE!!! He was the king on the chess board. Introducing street criminals to legal boardroom criminals. That's a high level jew right there.
+12   

1 week ago '17        #73
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
 wallace45 said
It wasn't just because it wasn't hood all them new characters was just trash and boring besides the "Greeks" overall I didn't care about the other characters... Season 2 was still important for the story but it doesn't mean it can't be the least liked season of the show it's cool if you liked it though but definitely seems like most ppl would put it as their least favorite season
I didnt find the characters boring at all
+3   

1 week ago '17        #74
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
 stogz said
oh. yea!!!!

That slimey jew lawyer Levy! That dude did more for black people than the naacp! He was Avon and them's lawyer. He was Marlo and them's lawyer. The law hated him... and he was gettin' bank from EVERYONE!!! He was the king on the chess board. Introducing street criminals to legal boardroom criminals. That's a high level jew right there.
Omar destroyed that n*gga in court though. "Same as you. All in the game though, right?"
+5   

1 week ago '18        #75
donjuanitomagic 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 67 67
D'Angelo bruh

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  30
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+76online now  16
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+146online now  11
Image(s) inside Them Ethiopian Girls Are Something Else, Breh
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+185online now  6
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy