Xbox One X 'performing phenomenally' says NPD

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #26
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,578 | Props total: 25143 25143
 Ethernine said
sh*t ain’t sold out ever where I was just in bestbuy they got a whole lot of ps4 n*gga ur super buggin..
Should go buy them put and flip them for the holidays since your store is apparently the only one in existence with them in stock

2 weeks ago '04        #27
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,737 | Props total: 2496 2496
 Tiko377 said
Xbox One X is doing rather well.

Many years ago, Microsoft stopped reporting Xbox One sales figures and started measuring success based on Xbox Live members. In 2017, the company released the Xbox One X, the most powerful console ever made, but didn't provide us with figures as to how well the machine was doing at retailers. While there are numerous organizations around the world that report sales figures, The NPD Group tackles it in the United States.

According to Mat Piscatella, an industry analyst with NPD, Xbox One X is "performing phenomenally" this year.

It's great to see that the Xbox One X is doing so well. The fact that games like Red Dead Redemption 2 run at native 4K resolution on the console has been a tremendous boost. In some cases — like We Happy Few — Microsoft's machine manages to achieve native 4K while PlayStation 4 Pro only hits 1080p.

Hopefully, this trend will continue in the future. In order to maintain this growth, Microsoft needs to make sure that it always has "the most powerful console in the world" during any given generation. Hopefully its long-rumored "Xbox Scarlett" will maintain this advantage going forward. We should know more about it at E3 2019 in June.

was gonna post this article myself... but thought the pony's would try the hardest to sh*t on it... but its just #FACTS! phenomenal facts!
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Hitek said
PS4 is still sold out everywhere. You can walk into any retail store and pick up and Xbox One. Not sure if that means anything, just saying.
means they are playn the supply demand game... we know damn well u can get a ps4 any where stop tripping

2 weeks ago '04        #29
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Hitek said
PS4 been sold out since Black Friday / cyber monday.
stop it, change your sh*t to switch then you may have got someting

2 weeks ago '04        #30
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
So A Random Guy Tweeting Is The Source?
Yall Xbots Are Desperate When Yall Tryna Bring NPD Numbers Into This
Theres A Reason Microsoft Dont Report Sales Anymore And Its Not Because They Are Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
Last Generation Microsoft Was All About Showing Out There Figures But Because Theyre Losing So Badly This Generation They Wanna Create A New Narrative

Playstation Nation Will Be At 100 Mill By The End Of The Month
he got the report from the NDP you dummy... they dont have exact numbers but they did a survey of sorts....

and any way why you f!ghting corporations giving out free info, which dont benefit them, huh?

is it cause.....
?

2 weeks ago '05        #31
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$6,630 | Props total: 28298 28298
 Tiko377 said
It wasnt random guy.
 Ra-da-god said

Matt piscatella is not a "random guy" lol

only ps4 multiplats I buy are the brands I've always a.ssociated with playstation like Final fantasy and Resident Evil, I'd prob add Kingdom hearts in there too since I know square arent gonna take advantage of the 1x

I think I'm gonna get Devil may cry 5 for Xbox one X tho UNLESS Capcom also will not take advantage of the hardware you never know with japan
 cuzjuan said
he got the report from the NDP you dummy... they dont have exact numbers but they did a survey of sorts....

and any way why you f!ghting corporations giving out free info, which dont benefit them, huh?

is it cause.....
?
You L Box Stanleys Dont Get It
Where The Receipts At? Cuz Last NPD Report I Saw Playstation Was Outselling The Competition By Miles Monthly

[pic - click to view]

He Works For NPD But Wheres The Proof?
The Only One Whose Mad Is You Bozo Cuz No One Plays On The System
At Least You Didnt Try To Argue Those Other Facts I Stated

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '09        #32
Tiko377 1967 heat pts1967 OP
space
space
$16,953 | Props total: 11961 11961
 TonyCartagena said
Where The Receipts At? Cuz Last NPD Report I Saw Playstation Was Outselling The Competition By Miles Monthly

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I got all three consoles

Xbox One X is a amazing device

2 weeks ago '04        #33
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 TonyCartagena said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

what your malfucntion... he didnt say xbox outselling ps4... infact he states they arent in the 1st sentence.

what he states is the rate at which it is selling is unprecedented for a console late in the generation cycle that was once on the decline, has picked up phenomonally well...

so it basically suggests that although its not selling as much as ps4, it's growth year after year has never been done by a console before, which means sales are increasing over time.

ie. if the ps4 sold 2M xbox could have sold 1.9M which could be a decline in sales for ps4 considering their sales history, but since MS started out bad this 1.9M for them could be an increase considering their sales history.

or it could even be that xbox has the 2M sales while ps4 has the 1.9M so not a big gap either way but you have to look at it economically from a business stand point... if not no use discussing with ppl of a higher intellect on the subject.

2 weeks ago '05        #34
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
 cuzjuan said
what your malfucntion... he didnt say xbox outselling ps4... infact he states they arent in the 1st sentence.

what he states is the rate at which it is selling is unprecedented for a console late in the generation cycle that was once on the decline, has picked up phenomonally well...

so it basically suggests that although its not selling as much as ps4, it's growth year after year has never been done by a console before, which means sales are increasing over time.

ie. if the ps4 sold 2M xbox could have sold 1.9M which could be a decline in sales for ps4 considering their sales history, but since MS started out bad this 1.9M for them could be an increase considering their sales history.

or it could even be that xbox has the 2M sales while ps4 has the 1.9M so not a big gap either way but you have to look at it economically from a business stand point... if not no use discussing with ppl of a higher intellect on the subject.
Same Reply As Always
"Whats your malfunction?"
So Again Where The Receipts Slappy Stanley?
If There Selling At A Phenomenal Rate Why Would Microsoft Be Quiet About It
Is It Because Microsoft Dont Like To Rub It In The Competitions Face On How Much Money Theyre Making?

[pic - click to view]

Just A Random Tweet.. Deal With It

2 weeks ago '04        #35
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 3603 3603
 TonyCartagena said
You L Box Stanleys Dont Get It:mjlol:
stopped reading right there.....

same ol' narrative with yall sony n*gga's

"oh he defending Xbox must be a x bot"

we over here with all that sh*t my n*gga check my avy

I just told you he aint some rando posting on twitter, he works for the NPD group as a leading analyst in the industry, he has the numbers which is why he can speak on it lol noone said they weren't getting beat tho, yall n*ggas get so triggered over these sales threads its all yall can talk about.....

having one console has to suck

glad it aint me

2 weeks ago '06        #36
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 1493 1493
 TonyCartagena said
So A Random Guy Tweeting Is The Source?
Yall Xbots Are Desperate When Yall Tryna Bring NPD Numbers Into This
Theres A Reason Microsoft Dont Report Sales Anymore And Its Not Because They Are Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
Last Generation Microsoft Was All About Showing Out There Figures But Because Theyre Losing So Badly This Generation They Wanna Create A New Narrative

Playstation Nation Will Be At 100 Mill By The End Of The Month
Class of 05 and stanning for a system? I preferred the Xbox brand until the complete fail of the Xbox one launch. I'm glad Sony destroyed them and humbled them. I was gonna get a PS4 but was never able to but I got the Xbox one x when it released because they righted a lot of wrongs. It's still in the back of my head how they tried to screw gamers at launch though. If Sony had no competition, they would pull the same greed driven moves Microsoft did.

Competition is good so I don't want anyone to lose so bad they are out or we will have to deal with greed moves.

I prefer the Xbox brand but I want Sony to keep up so they try to out do each other.

Stanning for a console makes no sense. I was surprised to see the class of 05. Then again, you might just be trying to troll people.

2 weeks ago '04        #37
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 991 said
Class of 05 and stanning for a system? I preferred the Xbox brand until the complete fail of the Xbox one launch. I'm glad Sony destroyed them and humbled them. I was gonna get a PS4 but was never able to but I got the Xbox one x when it released because they righted a lot of wrongs. It's still in the back of my head how they tried to screw gamers at launch though. If Sony had no competition, they would pull the same greed driven moves Microsoft did.

Competition is good so I don't want anyone to lose so bad they are out or we will have to deal with greed moves.

I prefer the Xbox brand but I want Sony to keep up so they try to out do each other.

Stanning for a console makes no sense. I was surprised to see the class of 05. Then again, you might just be trying to troll people.
they did, its called the ps3 launch Sony was on the same bullsh*t and it costed them the generation that was pratically gift wrapped for them after the ps2 stormed the world
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
Same Reply As Always
"Whats your malfunction?"
So Again Where The Receipts Slappy Stanley?
If There Selling At A Phenomenal Rate Why Would Microsoft Be Quiet About It
Is It Because Microsoft Dont Like To Rub It In The Competitions Face On How Much Money Theyre Making?

[pic - click to view]

Just A Random Tweet.. Deal With It
the source is from an npd article, that was paraphrased and reposted... emphasizing the term "PHENOMENAL" which is a direct npd quote.

According to Mat Piscatella, an industry analyst with NPD, Xbox One X is "performing phenomenally" this year.

Xbox One sales show the highest growth of the three major hardware platforms in the U.S. this year, and the Xbox One X in particular has been performing phenomenally... year-over-year growth like this at this point in the cycle has never been seen before, driven by launch of the Xbox One X and new content delivery efforts. It's a mid-generation turnaround the market's never seen before. This qualifies as phenomenal, even if not market leading.

literally 100's of posts if you google, all by independent media outlets... yeah it's a conspiracy right?

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 cuzjuan said
the source is from an npd article, that was paraphrased and reposted... emphasizing the term "PHENOMENAL" which is a direct npd quote.

literally 100's of posts if you google, all by independent media outlets... yeah it's a conspiracy right?
where he keeps getting caught up at is he thinks Matt works for M$ and is trying to shoot them some bail, nah he works for the NPD group directly so he has everyone's numbers he was just commenting on what he saw and explaining it in laymen's terms

now as far as why M$ dont report their numbers or put out "receipts" anymore the answer is simple, they are losing 2 to 1 and it does them no good to have that information be public because thats all gaming media will report on, and it hurts potential sales, we saw that help put Dreamcast in the grave faster , instead of talking about how great the last leg of its software was all gaming media reported on month to month was how the ps2 was k!lling it in sales Sony did the same thing last generation when they were losing they stopped reporting the npd and that made you focus on the games they were putting out.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
stopped reading right there.....

same ol' narrative with yall sony n*gga's

"oh he defending Xbox must be a x bot"

we over here with all that sh*t my n*gga check my avy

I just told you he aint some rando posting on twitter, he works for the NPD group as a leading analyst in the industry, he has the numbers which is why he can speak on it lol noone said they weren't getting beat tho, yall n*ggas get so triggered over these sales threads its all yall can talk about.....

having one console has to suck

glad it aint me
 Ra-da-god said
where he keeps getting caught up at is he thinks Matt works for M$ and is trying to shoot them some bail, nah he works for the NPD group directly so he has everyone's numbers he was just commenting on what he saw and explaining it in laymen's terms

now as far as why M$ dont report their numbers or put out "receipts" anymore the answer is simple, they are losing 2 to 1 and it does them no good to have that information be public because thats all gaming media will report on, and it hurts potential sales, we saw that help put Dreamcast in the grave faster , instead of talking about how great the last leg of its software was all gaming media reported on month to month was how the ps2 was k!lling it in sales Sony did the same thing last generation when they were losing they stopped reporting the npd and that made you focus on the games they were putting out.
Creating Shiet In Your Head Are We, When I Say Matt Worked For Microsoft
Im Just Saying I Wanna See Receipts Not Random Tweets Saying How The Xbox One Is Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
If Ps4 Is Selling At 2 to 1 Than Wouldnt That Also Mean They Are Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
So Which Is Why I Say This Is Just A Random Tweet With No Evidence... Just A Guy Tryna Help Microsoft With A Tweet...

[pic - click to view]

So When The NPD Numbers Come Out For Nov Or Dec And Show Playstation Outselling The Competition Yet Again, What Would Be The Point Of That Tweet?
You Also Say Your Not A Stan Yet When Someone Says Something Bad About The Xbox You Put On Your Cape, Vice Versa You Just Watch From The Sideline.. So That Avy Doesnt Mean Anything And Dont Say It Isnt True

991 said

Or Then Again.. I Might Just Prefer The Greatness Of The Playstation Than What You Prefer.. Its Not Stanning Im Just Stating Facts Doggie
I Noticed You Ignored Everyone Before Me Stanning The Xbox One But In Reality You Didnt Ignore It Becuz Just Maybe.... Your A Xbox Stan No Trolling Just Tryna Even Out The Hate Keep That Same Energy When You See A Xbox Stan 05 Poster Stanning But I Bet You Wont

2 weeks ago '06        #41
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 1493 1493
 TonyCartagena said
Creating Shiet In Your Head Are We, When I Say Matt Worked For Microsoft
Im Just Saying I Wanna See Receipts Not Random Tweets Saying How The Xbox One Is Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
If Ps4 Is Selling At 2 to 1 Than Wouldnt That Also Mean They Are Selling At A Phenomenal Rate
So Which Is Why I Say This Is Just A Random Tweet With No Evidence... Just A Guy Tryna Help Microsoft With A Tweet...

[pic - click to view]

So When The NPD Numbers Come Out For Nov Or Dec And Show Playstation Outselling The Competition Yet Again, What Would Be The Point Of That Tweet?
You Also Say Your Not A Stan Yet When Someone Says Something Bad About The Xbox You Put On Your Cape, Vice Versa You Just Watch From The Sideline.. So That Avy Doesnt Mean Anything And Dont Say It Isnt True

Or Then Again.. I Might Just Prefer The Greatness Of The Playstation Than What You Prefer.. Its Not Stanning Im Just Stating Facts Doggie
I Noticed You Ignored Everyone Before Me Stanning The Xbox One But In Reality You Didnt Ignore It Becuz Just Maybe.... Your A Xbox Stan No Trolling Just Tryna Even Out The Hate Keep That Same Energy When You See A Xbox Stan 05 Poster Stanning But I Bet You Wont
2 hours of sleep is gonna bring this lazy reply. I prefer Xbox but I'll buy a PlayStation if they screw things up like the Xbox one launch.

I just see too many fanboys.

2 weeks ago '04        #42
Ace2125 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,606 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Ra-da-god said
hate to brake it to you chief but according to the npd group out of the top ten highest selling games on both systems for the entire gen so far ps4 only has 2 exclusives on that list God Of War and Spiderman and Xbox one has only one with Halo 5 Guardians and they aren't even in the top 5. The rest of both respective lists are made up of Call Of Duty, Battlefield 1 and Star wars Battlefront with each rounded out by Nba 2k on playstation and Fallout 4 on Xbox....

what does that mean?

Unlike last gen 1st party exclusives has hardly had a good or bad effect on hardware sales this generation with Nintendo being the exception to that fact
So spiderman didn't help Ps4 to sell? And if exclusives don't help why is xbox selling significantly less then ps4 consoles

Last edited by Ace2125; 12-04-2018 at 10:04 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Ra-da-god said

exactly, any one whose a real gamer with years invested gonna know whats what... we actually become economists ourselfs tryna keep up with the lingo of corporate and consumer gaming culture...

but yet, you still have people like him, who vote for trump and ignore real #facts right infront of them. what k!lls these ppl the most, is this news doesnt help the NDP and like you said, xbox already know how they doing and didnt plan on reporting it...

must hurt these PONY's soul that just 6 months to a 1yr ago every one was hugging psn nuts, but that momentum always swings boths ways and xbox been bubbling low key on about 8 months of pure love and garnering praise all across the board..

oh well, c'est la vie... such is life!

2 weeks ago '04        #44
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Ace2125 said
So spiderman didn't help Ps4 to sell? And if exclusives don't help why is xbox selling significantly less then ps4 consoles
I didn't say it didn't help at all I'm pretty sure it did I'm sure they both did but more so in the hundred thousand range not the million range the trick is with these list is they count sales by money generated and not actual copies sold which is why LOU remaster and and uncharted 4 aren't on the list despite selling more than GOW that is on the list

I'm just saying it not as big of an impact as it was last generation because the metric of how they judge a games success is changing due the increasing cost of making game I'm not sayinbg like exclusives dont play a role at all lol of course they matter to us as gamers

as far as xbox there are a few answers including exclusive but not mainly that.....

reason 1 they lost north America, Even though the gap in North America is only by like 3 million the Majority or xbox's sales last gen came from that region, the 360 had like a 15 million console sales lead on the ps3 for most of the generation in NA, add that with Xbox's continued shrinking in the European market and there you go.

The fallout from the launch, people downplay this one but its a big factor, it took Sony half of last gen to recover from the ps3's launch and one could say Microsoft dropped the ball even more with the fans consumer good will is a hard thing to earn back once you fu*k up

and third Game cancellations and no sequels to new ip's, I do feel exclusives are playing a part now E3 2016 was the last year you saw M$ go hard with 1st party content snd all of that still fell under their big 3 umbrella, not sequels for Sunset, Quantum break or Ryse 3 games fans really wanted to see come back, it hard to energize your base.

2 weeks ago '04        #45
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 TonyCartagena;48143694[B said
] Or Then Again.. I Might Just Prefer The Greatness Of The Playstation Than What You Prefer[/B].. Its Not Stanning Im Just Stating Facts Doggie
n*gga I prefer games, which is why I have everything, if PC can ever get that VR sh*t together guess what my next purchase is gonna be?

And cut it out famalam the majority of this section are PC and ps4 owners but if someone says something stupid about ps4 I come to its defense it just happens less AND i'm not on here everyday sh*t a few posts back I was telling homie why it would be bad for Sony to drop out the race and how that sh*t would sink the industry I rock with both Xbox is my main but playstation has always been my side piece since the ps2
so again miss me with that stan/fanboy sh*t I defend xbox the most because yall say the most dumb sh*t about it, when its facts based like sales or the bad moves made with exclusive content I'm the first to agree

preference is cool you like what you like I rock with xbox still wanna play playstation though because I'm a gamer SNES was my jam still had a soft spot in my heart for the genesis I dont know what its like to only have one or the other never had to, I'm not gonna tell myself "oh I dont need to play that" because of the console its on but hey to each their own champ

its all good though mah dude

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-05-2018 at 09:01 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #46
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
 cuzjuan said
exactly, any one whose a real gamer with years invested gonna know whats what... we actually become economists ourselfs tryna keep up with the lingo of corporate and consumer gaming culture...

but yet, you still have people like him, who vote for trump and ignore real #facts right infront of them. what k!lls these ppl the most, is this news doesnt help the NDP and like you said, xbox already know how they doing and didnt plan on reporting it...

must hurt these PONY's soul that just 6 months to a 1yr ago every one was hugging psn nuts, but that momentum always swings boths ways and xbox been bubbling low key on about 8 months of pure love and garnering praise all across the board..

oh well, c'est la vie... such is life!
Now Im A Trump Supporter
Far From Silly Biitch
Godamn My Facts Have Hurt You That Bad And Youve Avoided To Show Receipts That You Have Come To Telling Lies
When The NPD Numbers Come In For November And December We Will See How The L Box Been "bubbling"
You Xbots Cant Be This Stupid In Real Life

Post Receipts Or Stfu....Oh And

2 weeks ago '06        #47
itzadirtyworld 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1918 1918
 Ethernine said
sh*t ain’t sold out ever where I was just in bestbuy they got a whole lot of ps4 n*gga ur super buggin..
Was just casually fukin around wit some soundbars in bestbuy yesterday after coppin a 50 cent slurpy from 7 eleven

Looked to the left and it was about 20 spiderman ps4s stacked up like somebody was trying to build a fort

2 weeks ago '06        #48
Yung Dilla 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$61,197 | Props total: 54314 54314
Got rid of that sh*t for the PS4 pro with Spiderman. No fu*king games for it lol.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #49
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
Now Im A Trump Supporter
Far From Silly Biitch
Godamn My Facts Have Hurt You That Bad And Youve Avoided To Show Receipts That You Have Come To Telling Lies
When The NPD Numbers Come In For November And December We Will See How The L Box Been "bubbling"
You Xbots Cant Be This Stupid In Real Life

Post Receipts Or Stfu....Oh And
ur a complete blithering idiot....

i a,ready posted links or receipts like how your bi*ch a.ss like to call it....

but you conveniently were absent and quiet on my 2nd last post... no where to be found, now u back to trolling...

ur wack ASF my dude!

1 week ago '04        #50
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,806 | Props total: 765 765
 Ra-da-god said

Matt piscatella is not a "random guy" lol

only ps4 multiplats I buy are the brands I've always a.ssociated with playstation like Final fantasy and Resident Evil, I'd prob add Kingdom hearts in there too since I know square arent gonna take advantage of the 1x

I think I'm gonna get Devil may cry 5 for Xbox one X tho UNLESS Capcom also will not take advantage of the hardware you never know with japan
It's my understanding that KH3 is 4K + HDR on Xbox One X.

Home      

most viewed right now
+90online now  18
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  10
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
120 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
390 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+38online now  5
Image(s) inside Just when I thought it was safe to retire from buying Foamposites.......
45 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  4
Article inside Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - EXODUS: 156 Residents Leave Chicago Daily
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  3
Image(s) inside Top 10 cities with the highest African American percentage