Neil DeGrasse Tyson On Accusations: “I’m The Accused, So Why Believe Anything I Say?”

most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+23  32
13 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #76
quike 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 418 418
I'm sick of this neo Marxism fu*kery. Tyson is a hero of our generation imo. A good reputation takes a long time to build, and bs like this just breaks it in no time.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #77
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 2077 2077
 GODGOAT said
Lets start the male version of #metoo. #men*gga bi*ch I want all yo sh*t even the fu*ken nintendo switch lets get it come catch this fade
This a good idea. I have a feeling the media would laugh and not take it seriously.

2 weeks ago '04        #78
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 474 474
 JintsGang1987 said
I'm not for s3xual misconduct, but let's be real.
It's not a weird craving or anything, but some days, if I hug a bih, I might want some more. n*gga just want some cooch, y'all. As a mover, sometimes bad a.ss broads might wanna hug at the end of the move. Some of em be full 'arms around neck, whole body contact' type hugs. I professionally think that's too much but I ain't finna complain. Some will give you one arm or sum slight sh*t, I ain't really thinking on a perverted level then. Can't say he's innocent but if he told a broad some sh*t like that it's a warning that hes feeling himself.
let be real some of these chicks think too much of themselves,some tryna get money/attention,lying cuz they got caught cheating,lying cause they ashamed of what they family/friends think,lying cuz they got played etc especially when it comes to white women.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #79
niruggg 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,110 | Props total: 11256 11256
 dtdroid said
This thread is laughable. Boxden makes up their minds on these cases before the discovery of evidence ever takes place. They get their submission statements from both sides, pick a horse to bet on and watch the whole event play out without ever updating the narrative to reflect the facts as they become known.

.... and nobody bothers to point out for several pages now that whether deGrasse is innocent or guilty, that he's going to have the exact same line to give? I see people in here taking Neil's word at face value. sh*t, I guess you all forgot Cosby denied the accusations as well. As did Weinstein and every single other accused celebrity. It's in their best interest to deny until the allegations can be proven.

You know why this #MeToo movement has teeth? Because for every accusation that piles up, it becomes increasingly less likely that each of them are lying.

This could very well be a witch hunt at the end of the day, but the amusing part is watching boxden feign objectivity as they follow the same playbook verbatim every fu*king time.

[pic - click to view]

you tell em girl

2 weeks ago '16        #80
hakim1 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 130 130
I don't know about the alleged r*pe (if it's like NDT says then it'll come out that there's nothing to it, if not fu*k em) but I don't think the other two incidents come to anything more than 'I felt uncomfortable'. NDT apologized for one and hadn't realized the other was a thing.

Men are creeps, for real, and women being suspicious isn't unreasonable. I think it's dope that for the first time women have a venue to validate if those weird vibes they're getting from an interaction are real or if they may just be sensitive and they get to have some power over getting *legit abusive people* out the paint. I don't like that it's so easy to publicly dogpile on someone, without proof based on those vibes. Like if NDT made you feel uncomfortable and you called him on it and he acknowledged it and made an honest effort to make amends, no harm no foul. You shouldn't then get to escalate that issue again when it suits you, especially given how hard it is to stop a negative campaign on the internet. Because how do you prove that you're innocent?

The whole point should be giving women a way if they're hurt to get justice. If you aren't hurt step back. If you weren't coerced or harassed or pressured by a superior or any of that step back. Being a creep/stepping out on your wife/being socially awkward isn't a crime, it doesn't damage society. It's an interpersonal failing. We gotta stop treating that like a community failing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #81
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,391 | Props total: 3723 3723
 pimppoet said
let be real some of these chicks think too much of themselves,some tryna get money/attention,lying cuz they got caught cheating,lying cause they ashamed of what they family/friends think,lying cuz they got played etc especially when it comes to white women.
Hell yeah. I had broads get mad their bill was too high and said the guys s3xually harassed em when it wasn't the case. Women do lie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #82
THEDONN 
space
space
$30,118 | Props total: 23135 23135

2 weeks ago '12        #83
NYCBravado 
space
space
$390 | Props total: 1214 1214
It's reaching a point where men are just gonna be done with women and they'll stand back like where are all the men? You're taking the natural power we have and not looking at things three dimensionally.

Man bad

Woman good

The people at the top whomsocislly engineer these movements know women are easily manipulated and led astray and that's why they set up barricades like this. It's just sad and tragic but expected.
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #84
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,346 | Props total: 4672 4672
Neil handlin that sh*t DOLO... no representative need... n*gga smarter than them dumb a.ss broads n tv networks put TOGETHER...

TROOP BLACK MAN
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #85
Mercury 
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 2084 2084
When did being uncomfortable become someting we can persecute people over? It's called life. You talk it out directly with the person to iron it out, then you move on.

This is just a generation of people that think life has to go 100% perfect, and if not, everybody has to pay.

I saw on the news that the Christmas song "Its Cold Outside " was recently banned from a Cleveland radio station bc women said the song was about making a woman stay at the man's house. FML
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #86
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 22804 22804
 RunupaCheck said
Understand that these people are all in on it fu*k him. He pushes the lie that is the solar system.

[video - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #87
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 18350 18350
 Crisco said
because he don't act like a generic commercial n*gga, so he's automatically "corny" somehow

I hate n*ggas sometimes.
Flippa ain't even black so dont mind him
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #88
Adwerdz 398 heat pts398
space
space
$37,110 | Props total: 35857 35857

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #89
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,346 | Props total: 4672 4672
and fu*k all yall **** a.ss n*ggas in here talkin about "WAIT FOR THE INVESTIGATION"

INVESTIGATION ON WHAT? we SEEN THE BOGUS a.ss CHARGES....

EAT A d!ck WE KNOW WHAT THIS IS WE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '14        #90
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,419 | Props total: 15488 15488

All these pseudo-“alpha” internet pick-up artists and wannabe thugs on here pretending they’re cooler, more interesting, and more charming than Neil Tyson...

Hate to break it to you...

You’re not.

Put some respect on that man’s name. If he’s a cornball, I really don’t know what that makes half of you.

2 weeks ago '09        #91
messy marv stan 5029 heat pts5029
space
space
$67,781 | Props total: 106167 106167
 OutWitU said
What? They metooed Neil Degrasse Tyson? This sh*t is out of hand bro

its just a smear campaign and shakedown attempt
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #92
mr_underground|m 2111 heat pts2111
space
space
$24,206 | Props total: 34361 34361
that introvert life is looking attractive now, being anti-social was looked down upon but now...anti-social is the way to go.

NYCBravado said
It's reaching a point where men are just gonna be done with women and they'll stand back like where are all the men? You're taking the natural power we have and not looking at things three dimensionally.

Man bad

Woman good

The people at the top whomsocislly engineer these movements know women are easily manipulated and led astray and that's why they set up barricades like this. It's just sad and tragic but expected.

iits all about culture, that me too sh*t doesn't fly in japan, if he didn't r*pe you or set up peep cameras, just move away. none of this he looked at me funny 9 years ago sh*t.

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-02-2018 at 10:36 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #93
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$865 | Props total: 1482 1482
 cbsepts said
i never heard bill or weinstein say shyt....

this is the first extensive explanation ive heard from any of these guys....

problem is this shyt shouldnt be released to the public....he can be smeared with no proof beyond a persona word....shyt is crazy

im reminded of something he always says when talking about evidence....the court of law and public opinion takes eyewitness testimony when its the lowest form of evidence. in science you would never take someone's word as law, things have to be proven. but this is the world we live in

frankly im sick of women in general.

yall laugh at them but those MGTOW guys have a point
I didn’t hear much smear-worthy. Anyone that reads the story should be able to tell for themselves there isn’t much to it.

I never liked the guy, always found him real arrogant and a media wh0ore...but I think if he gets known for wine and cheese offers, it will all blow over.

This is a fad.

Eventually women are gonna wonder why men no longer ask them out or show attraction to them. TheYre gonna get thirsty.

I’ve got a daughter and I joke with my friends with sons that in all likelihood their boys will work for her or someone like her. But the way things are going women will be so desperate for a man that the man will be calling all the shots in the dating world.

2 weeks ago '05        #94
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 6367 6367
NDT is a cornball?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #95
PineappleOG 33 heat pts33
space
space
$8,244 | Props total: 16437 16437
Didn't they get Lawrence Krauss this year too? damn scientists can't even get pus*y from groupies?

2 weeks ago '15        #96
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 3182 3182
Same dude who said the earth was pear shaped and the trips to the Moon were 100% legit right? IDK about flat Earth but I know a liar when I hear one

2 weeks ago '18        #97
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,166 | Props total: 1525 1525
 PremiumBreeze said
Well he's black, so usually how this Me-too sh*t goes is my guy gettin ripped regardless of whether the sh*t is true....
Here we fu*king go with this race bullsh*t. Men of any race get “ripped” whenever a woman accuses them of anything.

2 weeks ago '16        #98
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 2064 2064
 Broseph Stalin said
if you invite bi*ches out to some wine and cheese they can turn around and use that to me too you?
And if you just invite the male a.ssistants out to avoid all this nonsense you gonna get called s3xist.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #99
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 12838 12838
 bxgangsta said
Here we fu*king go with this race bullsh*t. Men of any race get “ripped” whenever a woman accuses them of anything.
Only white people think ethnic background doesn’t have an affect on your life in america.

2 weeks ago '04        #100
ronfable 1 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 871 871
Since when does inviting someone for wine and cheese constitute s3xual misconduct? This is news only because she isn't attracted to him. If she was she would have been more than happy to have some Gouda and Riesling. There is a difference and these woman are going to make it difficult for other women that have been a.ssaulted.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  31
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  20
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
167 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  12
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-25online now  9
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+69online now  9
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy