Neil DeGrasse Tyson On Accusations: “I’m The Accused, So Why Believe Anything I Say?”

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+83  36
82 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #51
HiShinUnit 57 heat pts57
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 6377 6377
The problem is both sides.

1 side thinks all women should be believes because its a woman whose saying it (although I would think most of the time in these cases women are right).

The other side wants to believe its not true because they like Neil. (I fall into this catergory)

The proper action would be to hold out judgement until we hear all the facts...But no1 does that.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #52
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1482 1482
Neil is touchy feely. If that's his only offense he need to cut out.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #53
Negusis 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 8725 8725
The two in the 2000s sound like bi*ches who man hear they were alone with him, got jealous and they had to clean it up by saying s3xual a.ssault.

The 1980s one sounds like a chic who was inebriated alot and couldnt control her own pus*y and just started accusing the n*gga.

How do you accuse someone of r*pe if you cant even remember it? That makes no sense.

Last edited by Negusis; 12-02-2018 at 06:28 AM.. Reason: edit
+8   

1 week ago '05        #54
JohnnyCage202 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 18248 18248
 Broseph Stalin said
if you invite bi*ches out to some wine and cheese they can turn around and use that to me too you?
Yeah this sh*t has officially gone too far now...

...it ain't cool to r*pe bi*ches or be on some Weinstein sh*t, but tryna demonize men simply socializing with women is literally contrary to nature itself...

...these worthless lonely slags keep throwin' rocks at the throne for this viral "movement", a quick bag, and attention...

...but oh in 2019? The Empire strikes back.

Mark my words.
+7   

1 week ago '17        #55
Officialjm3 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 4603 4603
This sh*t gotta stop. They got real a.ss children and women being sold, r*ped, murdered on snuff films and some other sh*t. To this day! We over here ruining careers over him touching a shoulder. sh*t gotta stop. Does the movements do a single thing for s3x trafficked women?
+7   

1 week ago '17        #56
DNA 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 56 56
He's lucky he's got such a good memory. It's fu*ked up that I believe him but it will still tarnish his legacy. That's life I guess.

1 week ago '15        #57
RunupaCheck 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$813 | Props total: 2013 2013
Understand that these people are all in on it fu*k him. He pushes the lie that is the solar system.

1 week ago '16        #58
CLOUT DEMON 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 9896 9896
Hey hey hey

1 week ago '11        #59
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,696 | Props total: 9325 9325
 Txheat said
He’s right. When a person with his level of celebrity gets accused of s3xual misconduct, the lynch mob comes out.

This sensitive world we live in today is ridiculous. You can’t even shoot your shot anymore.
Dude that plays superman said this same sh*t a few months ago and they ripped him apart.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #60
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 3711 3711
I'm not for s3xual misconduct, but let's be real.
It's not a weird craving or anything, but some days, if I hug a bih, I might want some more. n*gga just want some cooch, y'all. As a mover, sometimes bad a.ss broads might wanna hug at the end of the move. Some of em be full 'arms around neck, whole body contact' type hugs. I professionally think that's too much but I ain't finna complain. Some will give you one arm or sum slight sh*t, I ain't really thinking on a perverted level then. Can't say he's innocent but if he told a broad some sh*t like that it's a warning that hes feeling himself.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #61
Silkyfresh 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 205 205

"If i hug you, i may just want more" 《《 seems what a corny socially awkward super nerd would say. Thinking they sound charming lol

Wine and cheese, late at night with the wife not home. 《《《《 seems like something a corny socially awkward super nerd would do to pick up!

And lastly, the above sh*t doesn't warrant a me too. BUT after Cosby, nothings off the table!. G'head with the investigation!

1 week ago '10        #62
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,400 | Props total: 8619 8619
This happens b/c the public isn't consistent in how they feel about the same situations. I got ripped for not k!lling Charlemagne in another post.

It all depends on how the public is feeling at the time. Businesses also move off of public outrage instead of fact. The internet has s**t all bad. Posted opinions shouldn't mean s**t when it comes to legal/business matters. The public is too fickle, follows hot takes too easily & is too easily swayed. (General public is stupid)
+3   

1 week ago '16        #63
JSN 1 heat pts
space
space
$192 | Props total: 842 842
 Txheat said
He’s right. When a person with his level of celebrity gets accused of s3xual misconduct, the lynch mob comes out.

This sensitive world we live in today is ridiculous. You can’t even shoot your shot anymore.
Yeah, that wine & cheese thing just seemed like an innocent attempt at a date/flirting. What the fu*k

The other stuff I can't comment on because I haven't read the entire thing, but that one specific story seems like a reach
+3   

1 week ago '05        #64
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,874 | Props total: 3981 3981
Even old a.ss men venting on social media just lost some cool point with me not like it matters but sh*t just weird imo

1 week ago '13        #65
dtdroid 151 heat pts151
space
space
$24,014 | Props total: 34836 34836
This thread is laughable. Boxden makes up their minds on these cases before the discovery of evidence ever takes place. They get their submission statements from both sides, pick a horse to bet on and watch the whole event play out without ever updating the narrative to reflect the facts as they become known.

.... and nobody bothers to point out for several pages now that whether deGrasse is innocent or guilty, that he's going to have the exact same line to give? I see people in here taking Neil's word at face value. sh*t, I guess you all forgot Cosby denied the accusations as well. As did Weinstein and every single other accused celebrity. It's in their best interest to deny until the allegations can be proven.

You know why this #MeToo movement has teeth? Because for every accusation that piles up, it becomes increasingly less likely that each of them are lying.

This could very well be a witch hunt at the end of the day, but the amusing part is watching boxden feign objectivity as they follow the same playbook verbatim every fu*king time.

1 week ago '17        #66
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 2496 2496
 PremiumBreeze said
Well he's black, so usually how this Me-too sh*t goes is my guy gettin ripped regardless of whether the sh*t is true....
That weird Morgan Freeman seems to be doing ok. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Get over yourself

1 week ago '16        #67
Stables08 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,754 | Props total: 12597 12597
damn they won't even let that boy cook.

1 week ago '17        #68
GxFR 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 198 198
I just hope he didn't outsmart himself with that long explanation. U know these hang em high warriors r lookin at every fu*kin letter down to the tee. Oh he said that!? He admitted what?
+2   

1 week ago '18        #69
niruggg 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 10028 10028
 OutWitU said
What? They metooed Neil Degrasse Tyson? This sh*t is out of hand bro
“If I hug you, I might just want more.” She was “creeped out” when he invited her over for some wine & cheese.
for basically coming onto to a chick
+2   

1 week ago '18        #70
Txheat 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 11546 11546
 JSN said
Yeah, that wine & cheese thing just seemed like an innocent attempt at a date/flirting. What the fu*k

The other stuff I can't comment on because I haven't read the entire thing, but that one specific story seems like a reach
Yeah the wine thing was just a sad a.ss attempt to flirt. The rest of it was kind of cringe worthy. At the end of the day this is just war on men right now.

Ant O said
Dude that plays superman said this same sh*t a few months ago and they ripped him apart.
I saw that sh*t and they shouldn’t have went after homeboy like that. I can’t remember what he said exactly but it was something on the lighter side of things.

These people just look for a reason to go after someone. Hell maybe we should just all not say anything at all.

1 week ago '10        #71
GBREEZE 275 heat pts275
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 10731 10731
 GODGOAT said
Lets start the male version of #metoo. #men*gga bi*ch I want all yo sh*t even the fu*ken nintendo switch lets get it come catch this fade
There already is, it's the #methreemovement

[instagram - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '05        #72
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 2139 2139
 dtdroid said
This thread is laughable. Boxden makes up their minds on these cases before the discovery of evidence ever takes place. They get their submission statements from both sides, pick a horse to bet on and watch the whole event play out without ever updating the narrative to reflect the facts as they become known.

.... and nobody bothers to point out for several pages now that whether deGrasse is innocent or guilty, that he's going to have the exact same line to give? I see people in here taking Neil's word at face value. sh*t, I guess you all forgot Cosby denied the accusations as well. As did Weinstein and every single other accused celebrity. It's in their best interest to deny until the allegations can be proven.

You know why this #MeToo movement has teeth? Because for every accusation that piles up, it becomes increasingly less likely that each of them are lying.

This could very well be a witch hunt at the end of the day, but the amusing part is watching boxden feign objectivity as they follow the same playbook verbatim every fu*king time.
i never heard bill or weinstein say shyt....

this is the first extensive explanation ive heard from any of these guys....

problem is this shyt shouldnt be released to the public....he can be smeared with no proof beyond a persona word....shyt is crazy

im reminded of something he always says when talking about evidence....the court of law and public opinion takes eyewitness testimony when its the lowest form of evidence. in science you would never take someone's word as law, things have to be proven. but this is the world we live in

frankly im sick of women in general.

yall laugh at them but those MGTOW guys have a point
+6   

1 week ago '17        #73
mikerizzy 
space
space
space
$2,138 | Props total: 5090 5090
Them white boys didn’t like this sh*t he had to say... i knew this would get him in trouble right when i heard it. This interview defines his legacy.

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '13        #74
dtdroid 151 heat pts151
space
space
$24,014 | Props total: 34836 34836
 cbsepts said
i never heard bill or weinstein say shyt....

this is the first extensive explanation ive heard from any of these guys....

problem is this shyt shouldnt be released to the public....he can be smeared with no proof beyond a persona word....shyt is crazy

im reminded of something he always says when talking about evidence....the court of law and public opinion takes eyewitness testimony when its the lowest form of evidence. in science you would never take someone's word as law, things have to be proven. but this is the world we live in

frankly im sick of women in general.

yall laugh at them but those MGTOW guys have a point
I agree with your point here. To clarify, I am not finding Tyson guilty for these events either. I think everyone still lacks critical information necessary to call this man either guilty or innocent. But by virtue of the same principle which we use to withhold judgment for Tyson, we should do the same for these individual women as well. Calling them liars is as bad as prematurely a.ssuming Tyson's guilt.

Wisdom dictates to let the facts come to light before rushing to a conclusion none of us should be in any hurry to make.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #75
shortymac187 4 heat pts
space
space
$193 | Props total: 267 267
n*ggas gone have to stay away from these white women bro

Home      

most viewed right now
+37online now  26
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+75online now  20
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  3
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+185online now  3
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy