TITANS is quite possibly the best DC got going on right now!

most viewed right now
+34  28
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 5419 5419
the sh*t has been slow to me..the jason todd episode was dope cause it had nothing to do really with the main story

just a bunch of name drops and references....im bored with it already like nobody really doing sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 5419 5419
 whouthinkitis said
I want to really watch this but that DC membership app is trash and I be damn if I pay $75 for a subscription.
at you trying to watch it legally

better pirate that sh*t like the rest of us
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #28
Thugnificent 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 396 396
 wesleypipes said
Why the balkck girl look like a prostitute
I think they said it was part of a 70s costume party she went to, but I don't recall seeing her at no party. They might show it in a flashback eventually, but who knows. They also say she eventually gets a proper uniform along with the others.

*Sidenote
It's ironic ppl keep saying she looks like a prostitute, when this is actually the most she's ever been covered up. Even her animated incarnation is showing more skin than this. Not to mention, she do get down in the comics since she's "s3xually liberated".
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #29
FrankAndBeans 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 7714 7714
This supposed to be the best thing from DC but they bury it in a dumbass, poorly advertised subscription service. DC dumb as hell

2 weeks ago '05        #30
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,315 | Props total: 5158 5158
Yeah they put some thought into this one.

2 weeks ago '07        #31
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1548 1548
Arrow and Titans the best comic book shows out right now

2 weeks ago '17        #32
GodBody 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 15964 15964
 zynnlahh said
Arrow and Titans the best comic book shows out right now
For DC yes but the best comics series for both Marvel and DC right now, hands down is Daredevil.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #33
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 8966 8966
It's ok, but whole episodes not holding me yet

2 weeks ago '04        #34
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 412 412
 wallace45 said
Nah I wouldn't say all that more like a mature version of the teen Titans but some of these n*ggas not even teens... But I can't front the show is pretty good so far wasn't really feeling that last episode though
Its an adaptation of some of the storylines from the comics. Teen titans had alot of dark storylines. Hell they probably came 2nd only to suicide squad in terms of dead members.

2 weeks ago '07        #36
calle13 457 heat pts457
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 11021 11021
 GremFandango said
Wait till you pay attention and realize the show just introducing as many heroes as possible and not really progressing any giving story
Because they are building a Universe so other heroes can end up having their own shows etc... Doom Patrol getting they own show next year, So is Swamp Thing and if things keeps progressing more and more characters will get their own shows. Besides if you read the comics they're constantly throwing out other Heroes & Villains name non-stop even without them showing up.

2 weeks ago '17        #37
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 2083 2083
 calle13 said
Because they are building a Universe so other heroes can end up having their own shows etc... Doom Patrol getting they own show next year, So is Swamp Thing and if things keeps progressing more and more characters will get their own shows. Besides if you read the comics they're constantly throwing out other Heroes & Villains name non-stop even without them showing up.
Name another show that sacrificed their season to do that. Arrow didnt. Daredevil didnt. Flash didnt. They have literally wasted a season for shows that were already in the plans. This show is called Titans, I don't give a fu*k about Doom Patrol. I wanna see Beast Boy learn new animals, Raven learn about Trigon, Starfire learn about her history, etc. The show not bad, but it's nowhere near as good as a live Teen Titans should be. People want DC to have a win so bad yall are accepting anything as good smh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
BLKExcellence92 3 heat pts
space
space
$143 | Props total: 240 240
Better than Black Lighting? because I think Black Lighting is the best show out the CW shows.. I havent seen Titans yet..so I may need to give it a watch.

2 weeks ago '17        #39
GodBody 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 15964 15964
 BLKExcellence92 said
Better than Black Lighting? because I think Black Lighting is the best show out the CW shows.. I havent seen Titans yet..so I may need to give it a watch.
A trillion times better than Black lighting. And I say that confidently knowing good and well I haven't seen a single episode of BL
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #40
Pakchoy 906 heat pts906
space
space
$7,187 | Props total: 48193 48193
This sh*t is lit. Binged 6 episodes yesterday and plan to catch up tonight. Best superhero series i've watched thus far apart from Daredevil.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #41
calle13 457 heat pts457
space
space
 GremFandango said
Name another show that sacrificed their season to do that. Arrow didnt. Daredevil didnt. Flash didnt. They have literally wasted a season for shows that were already in the plans. This show is called Titans, I don't give a fu*k about Doom Patrol. I wanna see Beast Boy learn new animals, Raven learn about Trigon, Starfire learn about her history, etc. The show not bad, but it's nowhere near as good as a live Teen Titans should be. People want DC to have a win so bad yall are accepting anything as good smh.
key word " I Wanna " meaning what YOU want. I'm personally enjoying the show. is it perfect ? By far no. Then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As for me personally im enjoying it because i feel like its slowly building to those factors that you just mentioned and in my honest opinion i rather the way its going because i don't want from 1 episode to another that everything is speed up. Cuz look at Daredevil took dude almost an entire season to finally get the suit. Flash & Arrow is different.. But at the end the show will lead into those.. Whole purpose for a series like that is to not RUSH, stretching it out as much as possible without making it boring which by far im not bored of honestly. But then again everyone's taste is different by far better than Iron Fist / Luke Cage (season 1) / Jessica Jones in my opinion.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #42
Jo Blow 85 heat pts85
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 3799 3799
 wesleypipes said
Why the balkck girl look like a prostitute
got to watch bro, she was undercover and lost her memory

2 weeks ago '17        #43
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
 calle13 said
key word " I Wanna " meaning what YOU want. I'm personally enjoying the show. is it perfect ? By far no. Then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As for me personally im enjoying it because i feel like its slowly building to those factors that you just mentioned and in my honest opinion i rather the way its going because i don't want from 1 episode to another that everything is speed up. Cuz look at Daredevil took dude almost an entire season to finally get the suit. Flash & Arrow is different.. But at the end the show will lead into those.. Whole purpose for a series like that is to not RUSH, stretching it out as much as possible without making it boring which by far im not bored of honestly. But then again everyone's taste is different by far better than Iron Fist / Luke Cage (season 1) / Jessica Jones in my opinion.
My problem is why are they rushing sh*t. Did they not see what rushing did to the justice League franchise. Plus this isn't a movie franchise that's trying to gain ground on Marvel. Take this sh*t slow establish something great especially when weve known for 2 years that Marvel dumb a.sses was about to self sabotage themselves when it came to TV properties. Hints of shows or characters would-be great. Not entire fu*king episodes.

To be honest though I think what pisses me off the most is this season was set up to be about Rachel and yet she has almost 0 character growth. I know no more about her or (Trigon) her dad than I did in episode one. That's not cool. It's a good show it's just rushing for nothing. It's their streaming network and no matter what sh*t was getting multiple seasons yet they aren't acting like it.

After the doom patrol I was legit like fu*k the Teen Titans, in their own damn show lol.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
 BLKExcellence92 said
Not close. Only thing cbetter right now is well smh was Daredevil

2 weeks ago '13        #45
Flossay 93 heat pts93
space
space
$4,329 | Props total: 5373 5373
That sh*t GRITTY I wasn’t ready
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #46
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 4033 4033
 Thugnificent said
I think they said it was part of a 70s costume party she went to, but I don't recall seeing her at no party. They might show it in a flashback eventually, but who knows. They also say she eventually gets a proper uniform along with the others.

*Sidenote
It's ironic ppl keep saying she looks like a prostitute, when this is actually the most she's ever been covered up. Even her animated incarnation is showing more skin than this. Not to mention, she do get down in the comics since she's "s3xually liberated".
She was
[spoiler - click to view]

(we still don't know

but she

in the last episode).

She likes looking like a freak also she is a alien i don't think she cares about fashion like that she just wears what she wants

Her powers are like superman she absorbs the sun rays so she has to show as much skin as possible you are right this is tame but

I fu*k with this show for trying to get things right.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #47
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 4033 4033
 calle13 said
This show is about Raven and d!ck Grayson's journey to being Nightwing and in that case they aren't rushing anything. So far they have done a good job building the universe that feels like there are other heroes batman superman wonder woman can exist in this universe without skipping a beat. I think this sh*t is dope so far considering their budget and expectations. Everybody was pretty much hating the show until it came on.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #48
calle13 457 heat pts457
space
space
 GremFandango said
Not close. Only thing cbetter right now is well smh was Daredevil
you wilding lmaooo !!! BL is garbage
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #49
calle13 457 heat pts457
space
space
 DJ EM Double said
This show is about Raven and d!ck Grayson's journey to being Nightwing and in that case they aren't rushing anything. So far they have done a good job building the universe that feels like there are other heroes batman superman wonder woman can exist in this universe without skipping a beat. I think this sh*t is dope so far considering their budget and expectations. Everybody was pretty much hating the show until it came on.
Exactly !!! By far this show is amazing ! Its not perfect at all but its great ! I can sit down and dissect issues with the show and it wouldn't pull me out of loving the show.. I feel like people complain about the show just because they want to find a reason to throw shade at something thats doing really good and has a good quality for what it is. It's sad because Marvel does something everyone immediately gets on their knee's and sucks them off even if it's not comic book accurate.. The moment DC does something that's Not Comic Book accurate they are quick to throw flames at it.. It's dumb as fu*k but yet everyone is entitled their own opinion.. As for me, this show is satisfying me more than i was expecting.. It already surpassed my expectations in a great way and i will continue to enjoy it and i hope that the DC Universe app continues to succeed and bring out more shows of the heroes within the DC Universe.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,364 | Props total: 5830 5830
 BLKExcellence92 said
Black lightning is so underrated on this site

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
168 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+70online now  9
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-26online now  6
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down